• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[old] Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

But Calypso, thats not really fair, how are they going to do a harrower? They cant lure it ALL the way back to their Guild House.....

L

Laoric

If youa re replying Sarah that we house hide

Think again

Thanks.

T

TheBeerMan

Sara what about your home boy raiden that can do a thing without a wand, and i proved it to him, so before u deny it id just like to point that out. Everyone knows 3F has good team work, and are hard to kill. Have you ever killed one of your memebers and looked at there loot?. My gosh its like christmas when u kill a 3F. I Could die 3x and not lose as much asy all lose dieing once, And i carry alot of stuff also. But my gosh, yall carry, Pots all kinds, petals, all kinds, trapped boxes, wands, all kinds. And not to mention all the scripts you run for auto reveal. But i do recall 8 3F wiping out 30+ COP at a shaem harrower, which is the easiest place to defend. which was aweasome and i give u props for that, but u will never get props for 1vs1 ability because its just not there.

L

Laoric

Negative
thought you were a FEL member talking about LC

Myd Bad.

S

Sik

ah yes the #'s crying. Maybe if you guys were a better guild to allie w/ w@r wouldnt have left, they obviously saw you guys sucked and knew they had no chance to fight us, so they left.

If you really think were only good cuz our numbers then come on back and duel me, lod, war, inno, dess, kai, and tag. 5 mil says you cant beat a single one of us.

WE'll even do some group fights, you gusy can spam ur lethal poison specials and everything, we'll use our scribe/wrestle mages
:<

R

riley0888

Just about everytime we fight you, we outnumber you? Is that some kind of lie? I only know that whenever me and some alliance are doing Despise there would be 10 3F raiding us 4 people and only able to kill 1 of us. There's time that we outnumber you guys and you guys outnumbered us. But to say that 3F got good solo skills is kind of a joke. They can only stick in a group together and use different type of exploit to win the game such as some ninja dude just kept on using 70 damage death strike when GM already posted on stratics that its ILLEGAL to use it. Now please dont give me all the bull$hit that 3F know how to use game mechanic to do 70 damage, just admit 3F cheats to do 70 damage please.

Second, please take out the English Japanese part. No one actually talked about English or Japanese here. Only you are yapping your mouth talking Japanese English matter. And no you are wrong again, you are making yourself look like an @ss right now for saying someone only know english while you dont even know me. I speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien, English.... hmmm whos the ignorant now 哈哈?

Third, I am telling you that Fel is probably better than EFL before. But i gotta say that after i saw the battle with Fel and EFL 2 days ago, I have to say that EFL owned Fel totally. EFL died like 2 person? And Fel died like 10 people and each person died numerous time. And since you wanna say we house fight, by the way, Fel was inside their keep house fighting too, and yes they died 10 times more than EFL 2 days ago. What can you say about that now???

3F will fight solo? PFFT... yea right, i only see that 1 3F try to lure our members outside and then all 3F shows up and gank on the people who got lured outside. I am sorry, same strategy cant use many times and get it to work. There are always people smarter than you guys. I do not need to mention name here. But you know who those people are smarter than you guys /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Good bye, and no one ever talked $hit about 3F here. So i think Sara, you should stfu and listen to facts first before you yap your mouth again.

G

RILEY...Riley Riley riley...

Is it really possible that you're that thick headed? Ok, obviously you're a little disillusioned about a few things, so let me straighten it out for you.

1) riley0888: "me and some alliance are doing Despise there would be 10 3F raiding us 4 people and only able to kill 1 of us."

~Um, ok, first off i doubt you're accurate on the #'s because there are rarely that many of us on at one time, but even saying you're right, why would we waste the time and energy chasing people whose only skill is hiding...We have your spawn, we have your scrolls, what else do we need?

2) riley0888: "just admit 3F cheats"

~ Quite honestly, NO, we dont cheat. We use wands. If you want to call that cheat, then go ahead, frankly, we dont care anymore. As for anything else, ninjitsu and whatnot, as a whole, we dont use bugs. Obviously it's possible that one or two people might experiment with it, but I've seen people from EVERY pvp guild using those (yes even saintly EFL). The difference is, we dont make excuses and whine about it. I'm sorry if you get upset when you lose and the only reason you can think of is that we MUST be cheating, but eventually you're going to have to realize that if you ever want to improve, you're going to have to stop making excuses when you die.

3) riley0888: "No one actually talked about English or Japanese here. Only you are yapping your mouth talking Japanese English matter."

~ You should really think before you talk. I was "yapping my mouth" in response to the nasty racist comments i hear all the time out on the field, or at the bank or wherever (in GAME). It wasnt directed at you or any individual person. What I meant, was that it's hypocritical and ignorant to say those things when the majority of the people saying them ONLY know one language, not to mention how rude it is.

4) riley0888: " EFL owned Fel totally....What can you say about that now???"

~ Fel is a stronger guild than EFL. Period. I'll just say this, before we were allied, if we were going to fight Fel in a battle, I'd put on my good equipment, get my bag stocked full of "Christmas loot :p hehe". If I'm fighting EFL, i wear my LRC suit, heck, half the time i go out there without even being fully dressed.

5) riley0888: "i only see that 1 3F try to lure our MEMBERS outside and then all 3F shows up and gank on the people who got lured outside."

~Ok, can you read what you just wrote? Does anyone else see a problem here?
In other words...theres 1 3F outside, you all try to GANK them, and...its a problem when we call in help?? Sorry, i must have forgotten that anything close to even numbers is considered a cheat by EFL. It is sooo rare that we outnumber you, EVER. Remember, just because half your guild is dead, doesnt mean they dont count as your total number of people.

6) riley0888: "There are always people smarter than you guys. I do not need to mention name here. But you know who those people are smarter than you guys "

~ ...What?! Sorry, but i really dont know what point you're trying to make here...We never claimed to be smarter than anyone, but Apparently, you think we're smart, and have some kind of confidence issue or you wouldnt have even mentioned it.

7) riley0888:"Good bye, and no one ever talked $hit about 3F here. So i think Sara, you should stfu and listen to facts first before you yap your mouth again."

~EFL said some nasty things in game, which is what made me go the forums in the first place. I never talk shyt normally and I'm sorry if you don't understand it, but some of my best friends, real life or not,are 3F, and when people are rude and disrespectful, i cant help but be upset. And also riley, i believe it was you who started the "3F got terrible solo skills" bull. So maybe, just maybe, you should learn the facts before talking.

R

riley0888

Sara Sara Sara...

Is it really possible then you stfu and accept facts again please?

1. Um, ok, first off i doubt you're accurate on the #'s because there are rarely that many of us on at one time, but even saying you're right, why would we waste the time and energy chasing people whose only skill is hiding...We have your spawn, we have your scrolls, what else do we need?

Whose only skill is hiding? Who has skill to hide? my char and some of the alliance members doing spawns dont have skill that is hiding, what are you talking about now dude???? Are you making up things again lady? Please go do some research or please know the fact before you talk. So again only this hiding point already got your statement = false.

2. Quite honestly, NO, we dont cheat. We use wands. If you want to call that cheat, then go ahead, frankly, we dont care anymore. As for anything else, ninjitsu and whatnot, as a whole, we dont use bugs. Obviously it's possible that one or two people might experiment with it, but I've seen people from EVERY pvp guild using those (yes even saintly EFL). The difference is, we dont make excuses and whine about it. I'm sorry if you get upset when you lose and the only reason you can think of is that we MUST be cheating, but eventually you're going to have to realize that if you ever want to improve, you're going to have to stop making excuses when you die.

You should read before you post. I am stating that GM had already tell everyone to not use the 70 damage deathstrike anymore as its an exploit. Its not called me whining, its called me telling you the fact that 3F is using exploit using cheat. Period, again this is fact, and you even accepted that 3F did use it. But let me tell you here, no, none of the EFL is using it when I am still in the guild, so stop accusing people or making up things when you cant get your facts straight. And dude, I didnt talk about wands, why cant you just stick to ONE point? I am talking about the 70 pts deathstrike DUDE.

3. You should really think before you talk. I was "yapping my mouth" in response to the nasty racist comments i hear all the time out on the field, or at the bank or wherever (in GAME). It wasnt directed at you or any individual person. What I meant, was that it's hypocritical and ignorant to say those things when the majority of the people saying them ONLY know one language, not to mention how rude it is.

No I am telling you that you do not need to make these kind of statement in your previous post. You do not need to bring these non necessary thing about trash talking in the game and bring it here. Because no one here actually insult you guys on this board, so for typing these type of statement are just looking for arguement. Moreover, no one would dare to insult you guys and distinguish between Japanese and English in the game too, as we all know its a bannable act in the game. No one is stupid enough to do that in front of you guys. So again, please stop making up lies.

4. Fel is a stronger guild than EFL. Period. I'll just say this, before we were allied, if we were going to fight Fel in a battle, I'd put on my good equipment, get my bag stocked full of "Christmas loot :p hehe". If I'm fighting EFL, i wear my LRC suit, heck, half the time i go out there without even being fully dressed.

Sorry, like i said, you havent seen EFL these few days, as you guys are camping at the bull$hit daemon tokuno spawns lately. Heck, we even did 6 Despise spawns today without you guys raiding, so where are you guys at? I only see GINGA run by like a coward and toward the destard teleporter without even come harassing us at all. Fel is a better guild than EFL before I have to agree, but not when after I saw EFL totally owned Fel at their own Keep. That is one battle that changed my mind currently. People get improved alot, Fel get weakened after they transfered to the Napa shard. Too bad, they are not as good as they used to be anymore. The only thing that saves them now probably would hope to be their good connection thats it. And if you intend to argue with me either EFL or Fel is better, i dont think neither of us would agree with each others anyways, so maybe we can skip this dumb topic.

5. Ok, can you read what you just wrote? Does anyone else see a problem here?
In other words...theres 1 3F outside, you all try to GANK them, and...its a problem when we call in help?? Sorry, i must have forgotten that anything close to even numbers is considered a cheat by EFL. It is sooo rare that we outnumber you, EVER. Remember, just because half your guild is dead, doesnt mean they dont count as your total number of people.

No i am just telling you again, maybe you should read first and THINK first before you freakin reply. You were saying that we house hide and fight you guys. But the fact is that whenever we do not house hide and fight you guys, you guys would have overran the EFL after they get out to hunt down your guys. So like i said sorry, everyone would get smarter whenever something not work out. And if EFL know that whenever they go out, they would get ganked by 2 times their number, they probably wouldnt bother to go out anymore. Sorry that you cannot gank them the easy way anymore. Very sorry about that.

6. What?! Sorry, but i really dont know what point you're trying to make here...We never claimed to be smarter than anyone, but Apparently, you think we're smart, and have some kind of confidence issue or you wouldnt have even mentioned it.

Sorry, i am just stating that there are always people smarter than you guys. This is just a normal statement I want to make. This is also a statement to further prevent that you MAY start yapping your mouth to say that 3F owns this owns that. Because no, you cant own this own that when someone you trying to own is smarter than you. Simple as that, please do not think of other things else as i never stated that you are smart. holy smoke stop making up things DUDE. This is what all i meant.

7. EFL said some nasty things in game, which is what made me go the forums in the first place. I never talk shyt normally and I'm sorry if you don't understand it, but some of my best friends, real life or not,are 3F, and when people are rude and disrespectful, i cant help but be upset. And also riley, i believe it was you who started the "3F got terrible solo skills" bull. So maybe, just maybe, you should learn the facts before talking.

Oh yea? So because I say that 3F got terrible solo skills then you have to get all upset and talk $hit to me or EFL? Wow very good, you know what, everyone got their own opinion and if you are upset because only riley0888 is saying that then too bad, I think you should really chill before you yap your mouth again please. You cannot change someone's else mind. Yes you guys got poor solo pvp skills. You guys got poor solo pvp skills. Hmm, its my mind, its my opinion. Its what i observed so far. too bad, i never forced anyone to trust what i am saying, but if they are trusting my facts then thats good, but if they are not then i cant do nothing too, its facts to me afterall.

EFL said some nasty things?? What kind do you think is nasty things?? You sucks? or you got owned? or you noob? These are nasty things? HEY btw, I saw Fel and 3F saying these sometimes too, so do these stand for nasty things? If these are not the nasty things EFL say to you guys, then please lighten me. I do not know what nasty things CAN EFL say to you guys when you guys are INSIDE the game where there are something called the GAMEMASTers that would allow you to say NASTY things? Hmmm nasty!

Oh btw? Why dont you answer me the English part?? Where you said i only know English? Howcome I could type and speak Chinese? What's wrong with that now?

Well let me tell you whats wrong, the reason you didnt answer to that is because that fact proved that you are making up things your own again. Saying that I only know English when you do not actually know me.

So here teach you a lesson is that not to make up things when you are not 100% sure. In this case, it makes not much difference than telling lies.

Alright, good bye take care! May the god smile upon you and help you relax before you reply better again.

G

Hey Sik, why dont your worry about Napa Valley instead of posting on a shard forum that you know nothing about

L

Laoric

hmm
abouyt 1/3 of our members are from Sonoma

So maybe we do know something about it???

T

TheBeerMan

omfguwtfpwnedirl, just to name a few i know are in LC are
Hurley
Riptas
Mez
Wasp i think
im sure alot of black shadow are in there
umm Mez lil girlfreind for got her name

G

oh damn
since about 1/3 of our guild comes from Napa, does that mean we know crap about Napa?
NO
Times change and players change and unless you are here experiencing first hand what happens, then all you get is word-of-mouth biased [censored] talk

G

Riley-

This is the last time I'm going to respond to you, its like arguing with a freakin child, i swear to god. Your arguments are weak, and lack any substance at all...I mean, you could have saved yourself alot of time by just saying "Stop yapping your mouth, Liar Liar Pants on Fire ".

Which, btw, I really dont see how you get off acusing me of lying or making up anything. I stand by every thing i said in my original 2 posts, its all TRUE. I guess you couldnt come up with a decent response, but going around accusing people of lying really doesnt help your situation. I'm sorry if you dont understand when i'm using exaggeration to make a point (in reference to your guild's ONLY skill being hidiing) i thought you might be intelligent enough to understand what i meant. OK, apparently I need to Spell Things Out For You, I'll try to talk a little more simple from here on out.
I dont have the time or energy to pick apart your entire post this time, as I would really just be repeating myself since you didnt make any new points...but there are just a couple things I HAVE to respond to.

riley0888 : "No I am telling you that you do not need to make these kind of statement in your previous post. You do not need to bring these non necessary thing about trash talking in the game and bring it here. Because no one here actually insult you guys on this board, so for typing these type of statement are just looking for arguement. Moreover, no one would dare to insult you guys and distinguish between Japanese and English in the game too, as we all know its a bannable act in the game. No one is stupid enough to do that in front of you guys. So again, please stop making up lies. "

First off, this is PVP THREAD, its entire purpose it for people to be able to vent about the pvp on this shard, and what goes on IN GAME. So, if the racist comments that are said during pvp bother me, why wouldnt i be able to comment on that here?? AND YES, I hear all kinds of derogitory comments every day Riley, so dont tell me they're not said. You actually think i'm making this stuff up?? WHY would i do that? You're either blind or stupid if you actually believe those things aren't said.

riley0888: "EFL said some nasty things?? What kind do you think is nasty things?? You sucks? or you got owned? or you noob? These are nasty things? HEY btw, I saw Fel and 3F saying these sometimes too, so do these stand for nasty things? If these are not the nasty things EFL say to you guys, then please lighten me. I do not know what nasty things CAN EFL say to you guys when you guys are INSIDE the game where there are something called the GAMEMASTers that would allow you to say NASTY things? Hmmm nasty! "

Ok Riley, i will ENlighten you. You are being childish now. "You sucks? or you got owned? or you noob" are not the comments i was refering to. Those are just stupid comments, not nasty. The nasty comments are the ones that are racial related, or take things out of the game. I really dont have the heart to repeat it all. Not everyone likes to call a GM every two minutes, some of us are actually busy, i dont know, fighting? I'm not trying to Tattle on people, my only purpose in even saying anything about it in the first place, was just to let people know how rude and uneducated they actually sound when they say shyt like that.

riley0888: "Oh btw? Why dont you answer me the English part?? Where you said i only know English? Howcome I could type and speak Chinese? What's wrong with that now? "

RILEY, are you saying these "NO Speak ENglish" comments?? If you are, then YES, you're an Ass. If you aren't saying these things, then stfu! I wasn't even talking to you. AS I SAID in my 1st post, and again in my 2nd post, I wasnt addressing ANY individual person (that means you Riley). I never stated that NO ONE else knew more than one language, that would be ridiculous. What i said, was that the majority of the people saying these things probably only know English. Which is what i believe. If you're dumb enough to say the things like that, then I really find it hard to believe that you've taken the time to learn another language. *just so you're not confused, that last sentence was NOT directed at Riley, its a GENERAL comment*

Anyways, i dont have time for any more, and i'm sure you're just going to respond with the same "Liar Liar" bull. But honestly, your posts just sound silly, they make no actual sense to anyone who knows anything...

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Sara STFU you are one of the biggest liars and cheaters on the whole shard. Also i dont see anything derogatory about someone asking if you speak english but i will be glads to tell all of sonoma that ea is about to start losing business with the way they react to guild using cheats these days and i will also say that 3f is using them all the time lag programs the insurane bug was just used on us tonight so you get no props when you have to cheat to win or gain items in the game so again why dont you stfu. Im calling you all out 3f all of you are lamers who have to cheat to compete in the pvp scene. Want props quit using cheats and quit using exploits. Oh and by the way i dont care how many languages you speak you are still a punk bring it to me in the game if you want to talk trash.

G

Morph~

Are you still stuck on this whole "liar liar, cheater" thing? You're freakin sad. Where do you come up with your facts? I'm "one of the biggest liars and cheaters on the shard" ?? Come on...I ride around on a freakin tamer, what EXACTLY do I do??
As for "3f is using them all the time lag programs the insurane bug". What??! I really think you all spend too much time sitting in your guild house, trying to figure out why you're dead. NO, we dont use anything like those bugs, I've never even HEARD of them except from you guys. Morph, come on now, do you REALLY think if we went to ALL the trouble to hack UO, that we would waste those bugs on EFL??? You're thinking a little highly of yourself if you think people need bugs to kill you. Theres a thing called lag, it happens to EVERYONE, us more than anyone. If you dont realize that then theres nothing i can do. And the Insurance bug....Look, i dont even know what that is, or how it would work, BUT, if it has to do with the fact that ya'll forget to insure your items more than most people, You are Out Of Your Mind if you think we use that. One day, just take the time to look at your items, and then look at ours... We dont WANT your equipment. Its freakin trash to to us.
You all are dillusional, I swear to god...

R

riley0888

Dear Sara,

I hope you can reply to what I said and not make up whole new things like the following:-

"This is the last time I'm going to respond to you, its like arguing with a freakin child, i swear to god. Your arguments are weak, and lack any substance at all...I mean, you could have saved yourself alot of time by just saying "Stop yapping your mouth, Liar Liar Pants on Fire ".

Which, btw, I really dont see how you get off acusing me of lying or making up anything. I stand by every thing i said in my original 2 posts, its all TRUE. I guess you couldnt come up with a decent response, but going around accusing people of lying really doesnt help your situation. I'm sorry if you dont understand when i'm using exaggeration to make a point (in reference to your guild's ONLY skill being hidiing) i thought you might be intelligent enough to understand what i meant. OK, apparently I need to Spell Things Out For You, I'll try to talk a little more simple from here on out.
I dont have the time or energy to pick apart your entire post this time, as I would really just be repeating myself since you didnt make any new points...but there are just a couple things I HAVE to respond to. "

Dude, where's your new points then? You are making up things again. I responded to every single thing you said in your previous post, and you are making up new things saying that I accuse you of lying? Why dont you find some proves that I AM ACCUSING you of lying instead of saying you are tired of responding to me?????? WHY???

"First off, this is PVP THREAD, its entire purpose it for people to be able to vent about the pvp on this shard, and what goes on IN GAME. So, if the racist comments that are said during pvp bother me, why wouldnt i be able to comment on that here?? AND YES, I hear all kinds of derogitory comments every day Riley, so dont tell me they're not said. You actually think i'm making this stuff up?? WHY would i do that? You're either blind or stupid if you actually believe those things aren't said. "

Oh dude, I never see racist comments whenever I fought you guys. Dude, so this mean i am blind or stupid? Wow omfg, you like to make up things again see! THINK before talk omfg! And no i am not telling you not to rant here omfg, can you read again what i say before you talk again??? Dude, i said THESE TYPE of comments that you make on this thread is NOT NECCESSARY. Do you know the word NECCESSARY mean? Omfg, its not like a word that prohibit you to say these type of things.

"Ok Riley, i will ENlighten you. You are being childish now. "You sucks? or you got owned? or you noob" are not the comments i was refering to. Those are just stupid comments, not nasty. The nasty comments are the ones that are racial related, or take things out of the game. I really dont have the heart to repeat it all. Not everyone likes to call a GM every two minutes, some of us are actually busy, i dont know, fighting? I'm not trying to Tattle on people, my only purpose in even saying anything about it in the first place, was just to let people know how rude and uneducated they actually sound when they say shyt like that."

Yea, then why dont you get them banned if they do? Btw, i never see anyone saying racist comments in the game to you guys. Moreover, like i said, i dont think people would be stupid enough to say racial comment to you guys during the game. I personally never say any racial comment, nor do i see any EFL say it whenever they fight you guys. So i think you'd rather go get them banned instead of getting all mad here and making up things here and making these type of comment which make no points at all.

"RILEY, are you saying these "NO Speak ENglish" comments?? If you are, then YES, you're an Ass. If you aren't saying these things, then stfu! I wasn't even talking to you. AS I SAID in my 1st post, and again in my 2nd post, I wasnt addressing ANY individual person (that means you Riley). I never stated that NO ONE else knew more than one language, that would be ridiculous. What i said, was that the majority of the people saying these things probably only know English. Which is what i believe. If you're dumb enough to say the things like that, then I really find it hard to believe that you've taken the time to learn another language. *just so you're not confused, that last sentence was NOT directed at Riley, its a GENERAL comment* "

ok i will quote what YOU just said on your first post.........

"One last thing....When you ALL ALL ALL ALL (is this individual? what is the word ALL mean guys? anyone lighten me??? besides Sara??) are out their screaming "NO Understand English" and any other comments refering to the fact that 3F is Japanese, you're not accomplishing anything except making yourself look like an ass, and stupid at that. You see, nearly everyone in 3F understands English, as a 2ND OR 3RD LANGUAGE, and unless i'm mistaken, you dont know any Japanese, probably just English, so who's the ignorant one?"

Yea, so who's the ignorant one?? Sorry who again? 哈哈哈

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Sara your guild does use the insurance bug cheat and the lag program let me explain it to you last night we were doing a spawn 3f decides to raid ok knowing we are going to be outnumbered we decide to stay and try to defend the best we can 3f rolls in and we put up defense as usual being outnumbered we fell apart when rezzing up one of our members says he has lost his whole suit cept for his bracelet i tell him was it set to auto insure he says yes i tell him was there gold in the bank he goes to check and tells me yes 99000 i say to him he needs to page gm he does gm replies by showing up they talk gm acknowledges that what he says is true then tells us he will look into it with the names that were given to him as for knowing who got the gear it wasd a member of 3f who we followed to a house on marble isle where it was layed on the roof for us that were there to see. Now for the lag program your guild is using it has showed up many times while we are fighting 3f it is nothing new here is the problem with that you see what happens is that we lag so bad then right befoire we lock up we get a full uo screen of japanese letters being spammed across the entire screen it locks us up totally we client we log back on page gm but because we client there is no proof of it happening, we know it is 3f using it because it only happens when we are fighting against you. So to reply to your post yes your guild does cheat and use exploits you may not but some in your guild does as fpr EFL we have always prided ourselves for not needing to cheat and i suppose that cheating is the only way 3f feels they can hold thier own in pvp till the cheats stop i will continue to back up my points. Yes i know you are a tamer i figured this was your other half posting here though seems me and him have issues here as of late. Oh well shyt happens. Till we meet on the field have a good one. Morph

S

Sik

hahaha i cant believe morph and sara have enof time to write al that. I dont even have time to read that, jesus that is just ridiculous. get a life.

and calypso, u got owned kthxbyegg

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to be like that Sik you dont even know me or half the stuff my guild or i have to deal with on a daily basis with Sara and her guild but then again i imagine you might have the same problem on your shard at times oh and by the way i have a very good friend that has been with L%C from the beginning just as Dess about Dart he will tell you that i am a stand up guy.

L

Laoric

that would waste our time Morph.
Does Patience still play?
Haven seen her in awhile

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well all in Sonoma will be happy to hear that EFL is no longer allied with any of the Fellucca based guilds. Alliances are not always the best way to go too many head honchos calling to many plays. Nothing against anyone in particular but really folks egos dont really make you a leader. EFL has been here for 2 years and will be here till the game of uo is no longer available to play. I wish the best to all of you and till the next time we meet on the field take care and if you get dropped in battle dont take it personal all part of the game.

C

~COM~

Well this is OT but id like to say thanks to YAD for the good times tonight, been a long time since I did factions and its just as fun as I remember, although they are very tricky foes, but ultimately very fun, thanks for actually making us think and solve a problem as a faction, those guards out front of our Stronghold Are brilliant really made us think about how to get in LOL .... oh well ill end this rambling fest, just wanted to say hello and thanks for the excitement tonight/This morning... and we look forward to all future engagements,

Oh btw You totaly PWND us tonight But since it was 1v1 the whole time with our Guard it was fair and very cool. so no prob for us to say we got PWND LOL

Cheers,
-COM-

T

TheBeerMan

Dude no offense but EFL is a trammel based guild. While we go off fighting COP and Fel out numbered almsot all the time, EFL is sitting in the Dojo farming trammel trophys. And when we went to fight yall at your GH last night all yall did was sit in the house. I mean it was 12EFL vs 5 of us. Give me a break EFL died more than a year ago when your leadership left to pacific. EFL has never and will never be where it once was.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Beer maybe I should tell you that you have no clue of what happened at the house when we were fighting because after we dropped you a few times you left and never returned. Also I would like to tell you that everytime EFL logged on to your alliance ts that we were the majority by far. Also Beer it really isnt a big deal no longer being allied with you we still pull off our champs and we still pull our 120s and the whole time we were in your alliance ts all we ever heard was yelling and blaming everyone for the loss but yourself and your guild so before you start calling us a trammel guild you better check yourself because I can guarantee you that EFL is pulling off more champs than P is. So why dont we just leave it at that.

T

TheBeerMan

Morph yall can hang onto this We do champs all the time thing, but u dont, i ghost island everytime i long on the whole time, and everyone knows thats only spawn u will do, Your the laughing stock of felucca and havnt been any good since you ruined your guild for Flood, The whole time EFL was in our alliance yall farmed the Dojo, We spawn a harrower and guess waht we have 50 newbie EFl show up to help and roll for scrolls even thou none of them deserve it. EFL is no good away from there GH, take that weak raid on your behalf the other night in despise what was taht 15EFL vs 7 *P*. My point exsactly, your memebers our weak and every memeber in your guild is a bunch of sensiative lil girls. Always complaining because someone yelled at you because u have no idea about pvp and cant understand basic instructions.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Newbie EFL you must be joking right. Seems to me Beer that with out the help of those 50 "NEWBIE" EFL that you would have never pulled of that Harry. So tell me Bro who is the newb here *P* or EFL. BTW how many Harrys you pulled of since our split????????? Nevermind I dont need a reply I already know the answer to that. 0. Talk your shyt elsewhere buddy. And if you dont like my response then hey you always have your guild to yell and fuss with right. Later Beer.

T

The Collective

Basically you can summon up Beermans leadership ability like this... and you can throw in a few other members of their alliance as well into this. They split up an alliance raid cause they dont even know what they are doing . Half the alliance goes to starroom,other half goes to raid COP in Despise. beerman and his handpicked team of finger pointers start to get their ass beat and what do they do? Blame EFL for their poor leadership skills. Now these events happened before our current alliance with COP so yes EFL was helpin *P* . All of a sudden EFL members come to despise and save the day basically. Beerman you couldnt led a Turd out you're ass if you tried , Youre leadership skills consist of uncontrolled rage ,dicipline ,and stupidity. Ive never heard someone yell so damn much on teamspeak . You make people not want to listen to you ,and that does not create any kind of winning TEAM . Hell Ill bet right now if FEL,COP and any other guild that has been associated with you ,Id bet they will agree with what I just said. Beerman you need to go observe KMS and how he leads cause thats a leader. I have had, even when we were battling COP.... nothing but respect for him and how he conducts himself in the field of battle. Maybe you should just not say anything ,cause the way you piss and moan constantly is kinda embarassing to even watch .How do you even form half the words you put down on this forum with out blowing up into a ball of fire from all the crap you just spilt?

G

Kirah B [TiC] here. ;>

First off, Let me tell you whats goin on, I was in EFL for a while and I enjoyed it! Even though it was a pain basically leading them for abit in PVP because they would see ppl raid us then run to the tele to run out, and I helped encourage them to stay and fight. And if anyone in EFL disagree's, then wow sorry. EFL personally are a good group. 1v1 they are not good, i'm not bashing just stating fact's. The ONLY person I had problems with was Dirtnap. But he is meh buddy. EFL only abitlity to do spawns and such now because of pure numbers.

Now, TiC, I've been in MANY, and I mean it, Guilds through out 4 POPULAR SHARDS. And TiC is BY FAR one of the coolest, nicest group of ppl i've ever had the pleasure to pvp along side of. They are fearless ppl when the odd's were against are not INSANE. (Take tonight for example when it was 4-6 TiC vs 10-15 COP/EFL This is NO Joke to, and 2 of them were Bushido Exploiters using the Death Strike BUG) Sure we have our downsides occasionally, and we lose.. well we lose a lot at times, but when those ppl that beat TiC look Honestly at the numbers. Heh, they will see that we have been out numbers 1:2 Enemies all the time regardless, at least.

I had been offered to be put back into EFL because "they wanted me" and I had a lot of good ppl friends in the guild, but after tonight and all the bull that they pulled on me talking about "respect" and how they wouldn't kill me, then 2 min later gank me in a 3-4 person gank, that got kinda ridiculous.

If you still don't think TiC is anything. Think of this? L%C has some ppl in TiC, alot of GOOD Fel pvp's left Fel for TiC. But because we are still a "newer guild" we still need to work on Organization, but that will be coming fast.

Bottom line is, when yall 5-6 person gank one person all the time it gets a bit lame, sure TiC does to, but not in the instatnes you all do, nor do we boast and lie about the real od's.

The [censored] that is really annoying are those damn stealthing Archers through out all of brit fel, hitting for 45-60 A.I.'s all the damn time! Rar I hate those! Lol......Anyways Im outtie.

R

riley0888

Raaaaar Raaaaaaaar Raaaaaaaar, please whine more. PvP is not about being a hero, PvP is about winning the fights. I am sorry that we have more numbers. I am sorry that we killed your butt. I am sorry that you are sitting in the EFL house near brit gate and trying to gank some COP and pissed off most of them so making those EFL including me to have to gank your butt. We would happy to have you coming back to EFL but we would never let a person who constantly attack our members to come back to our guild. We would never let a person who kept on saying that TiC is the best guild in the world. If you think TiC is the best, then stay there dont come back, but dont come here and whine about EFL attacking you butt. By the way, I am the archer who do the 70 pts death strike, now could you bite me please? Yea you know my bank is full of gold now thanks mostly to TiC. I died 1 big wooping time during the whole brit gate. But how many times i see you guy's and R1Z corpse laying around??? holy smoke! cant calculate sorry.... too many. So you say EFL is weak?? I am the weakest pvper in EFL, and i see that TiC pvp isnt good at all. So what do you think? EFL or TiC is better now?

G

TiC. All COP/EFL has is numbers. THat is is plain and simple. And I was in the house talking when I got attacked so I attacked back. And I only attacked EFL after all y'all started to attack me. And using in game bug to use such a DS, congrats your awesome /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"and 2 of them were Bushido Exploiters using the Death Strike BUG)"

Lets set something strait.

1st - Death Strike is a ninja effect and the exploit for that was fixed last publish.

2nd - If you are referring to me, I dont use bugs, If I 1 hit, 2 hit, 3 hit kill anyone its do to skills,moves and gear,and getting dang lucky.

My other template though wont need luck heh and he will be ready to go in a day or so.

R

riley0888

TiC is better? oh ok if you said so. EFL and COP has numbers?? Did you see today after you guys spawned the harrower the number of 3F raided you guys??
If all EFL and COP has numbers, then 3F has must have super huge number. And the shard like Great Lakes battle in Felucca would be UNBELIEVEABLE super crazy numbers.. Anyways, dont only biatch on me when there are $hitload of people out there using this thing including several TiC and *P* guys. Yes I know i am awesome thank you cuz i am learning all the time. If 3F did not do that 70 pts deathstrike in front of me I would never know how to do it. So ya, just wanna say that all you need is learn better in this game, talk smack here doesnt get yourself improve more, spamming dueling 1 v 1 doesnt help you improve your battle skill in battle. However, your determination and your experience and your observation and your brain does, and i know the above points i listed, i have more than any of you out there.

G

No I was not referring to you Lefty.

And there were about 8 3F and more then that of Fel, and 10 of us total on at the time. So again outnumbered =). And im not hand picking out YOU riley. Also TiC broke the alliance with what guilds we hadbecause we asked for help and one maye two ppl came. It was not much of an alliance. And I am not smack talking anyone, I am voicing a factual opinion about guilds.

And as far as have your observations have made you want to make a stealther to go around, then that is your game play, not the majority of ppl enjoy stealthing around waiting to get the last cheap shot in like you do. =)

R

riley0888

Well like i said, i have never said that you guys didnt get outnumbered at the harrower, we all did get outnumbered at the harrower by 3F and Fel.

Also, how do i stealth when i am riding a horse?? HMMM, what cheap shots are you talking about now?

And please stop whining about different templates, i am tired of this, every template have its own weakness, you just need to find its weakness and focus on that. If you think stealth archer are cheap shots then play smart next time dont let yourself get low in hp at all, thats what i always do never have 20% less in hps. i usually start running like a coward when i got drop 20% of my hp cuz i do not want to have 3 to 4 spells going my way within 2 seconds later, and it would be all too late.

And i gotta tell you that, i dont care whoever call me a coward or a sucker in pvp, i dont just give a damn, i play this game to have fun, and pissing my enemies off so far is very fun and very successful and very $$$$$, thank you!

G

COP/EFL has more members then 3F and Fel by far, and TiC has the least members of all.

And whining? I was not whining what so ever, I think your febble mind fails to grasp what I was saying. You had said in a previous post that you observe skills ect. And all I was saying that your particular template is just a one used for those who have no talent and wish to just hide/stealth around (I Put hiding and stealthin in the same category, sorry If I was not as technical as you)

And as far as you running? I cast curse of 80% of you all and you take off running, and that is no joke. Bottom line, I to play to have fun, but in the end I am always better then you and always will be, for you and many others have yet to beat me with out some lame 5 on 1 tactics. And Saturday night, I was able to actually get a few COP to duel me. Course it was 3 COP vs me and I dropped two and the third ran away.

And as far as pissing off your enemies? I don't believe that you would still be posting here if what I was saying didn't piss you off which you say doesn't /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

T

TheBeerMan

Just look at the history here, COP- Never been good alone, known souly for its mass recruiting from years and years before this. EFL- Was a power in pvp about umm say 2 years ago, once there leadership left for Pac, EFL hasnt been mentioned in pvp Powers at all. Fel-x shard guild who falls and rises about as much as u get the mourning paper. KQ- Hasnt ever held total power but has always been apart of the pvp scene. KB- the guild who stomped EFL so bad taht there leadership left for Pac. *P*- the first guild on sonoma to start the raiding of spawns, followed shortly by EFL, with Munds leadership. If u will watch history u will see that when ever i go to a guild it becomes a power. *P*, then to KB, then to COP, which was COPs only time of seeing some real leadership, if u think KMS is a leader then i feel sorry for u. KMS is a sensitive lil boy irl and wont speak out agaist his memebers because he is afraid they will leave him. So Morph for u to talk about pvp u hae to get outside of Tokoto and see it. EFL never ever helped us. Only time we got any help ot of EFL was when i threathed to go down to the Dojo and start Pking EFL i seen down there, then all of a sudden we get help from EFL for the rest of the night, EFL is a joke, yall have always thought yall were good but everyone else knows yall are all newbies/trammies. If u would like to Prove your good we can set up a 5vs5.

T

Threnody

If you call screaming and cursing at guildmates and/or allies in teamspeak if you die even once while out out on a champion or Harrower leadership.. excuse me while I shake my head in disbelief. I think your way of looking at history is very ego-biased. Every guild here has had their good and bad moments and will continue like that as it is the way of Felucca. History will repeat itself true, yet again there will be a moment in the near or far future you will perturb enough folk that you or they will move on due to their growing intolerance of your temper, ego, and slander. Of course the story will be you left of your own accord proclaiming yourself too good for them and bad mouth them with every death or that you kicked them out because they are losers who obviously were not good enough. I note you did not bad mouth your current allies in your post, I am sure that will change once they are no longer allied. Once again the whole history thing *rambles*

I've seen good leaders in the guilds that pvp, both guildmasters and not. I see strong and weak points in all the current and former Feluccan guilds on this shard for the just over year I have been here. Its fun watching the pvp world, (as I cannot pvp for anything and will be first to say that.) it tends to get more drama than a daytime soap. *chuckles* No offense to anyone. There are many good folk out there, its a shame that generally you mostly see "I am better than you, you suck" as opposed to "Hey good fight, let me get you a rez or at least not rez kill you when you return." COP, EFL, Fel, KQ, KB, 3f, TiC, etc.. they have all impressed me at some point or another; be it fighting, hanging out, champion hunting or harrowers. Noone can say they all are wretched guilds in every way. The folk that talk like that are just feeding their own egos and rather rude. Reminds me of the bullies you used to have to listen to at school.

Oh, speaking of, watching that harrower last night was a kick, good fighting all around. So thankyou and congratulations to all that were there. TiC started it I believe, amazing defense by the way! I honestly thought it was perfectly impenetrable. Blues were with the harrower while the reds casted poison and energy fields in every available tile I swear from the stairs, all in the room, and even out of it at times. Also, the withering constantly also was a good idea. 3F came through with decent numbers, I saw them coming through the dungeon, but did not see how they made it through the defense as I was headed afk for a bit there. So kudos, I am sure that was quite a trick and good planning to break down the defenses. COP came in also after 3F, I missed most of that also, but I saw the afterward. 3F got the harrower, but at least COP and a couple others from before said guilds were still running around down there causing mischief like letting the balrons out of rooms they were led to and also collecting their things. Next time I will try to grab pictures to post. Maybe if folk could clue me nuetrally so I can come and snap pictures. Im an easy kill anyway and everyone who knows me will vouch I'm perfectly trustworthy when asked favors or such like "dont tell anyone!"

P.S. for the blue pvpers: there are runes to near everywhere in Felucca in my library so feel free to stop by and use or copy the ones you need. I've seen at least one member from most pvp guilds stop in at some time or another, but I would like to extend a welcome once again to everyone there. I had thought of placing a library in Felucca for the reds, but I have a feeling it would either not be used, or would become a blood bath as opposing people came to use it. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

All in all what Thren just said is true. And what beer said is true. I have no beef with *P* KB KQ, and I think Beer and Eldron are two of the best pvper's out there, and i've learned from them. Ppl just tend to not approve of Beer as much which is fine, and im sure he doesn't care.

The harrower. Well TiC is a smaller guild, and we are only a month old, and we are still working on communication/grouping as a New team. 3F and Fel are good and they have numbers. COP/EFL came with more numbers then 3F and Fel, but got handed a grey screen back out. Why? Because Fel and 3F have great communication and are downright the dominant guild on Sonoma. They Can over take any spawn/harry without a problem as it stands now. If you don't think i'm speaking the truth. Then try it. I bet you a mil gold they can and will over come all.

But as far as ppl and personality's go? I still have high belief's and much love for TiC and all its members. I have many friends in *P* KB KQ still as well.

T

TheBeerMan

I am from a much larger server and from a much larger guild, that was organized, i exspect more out of the pvpers on sonoma then i should. And the reason everyone thinks i scream and curse everyone when i die is taht im do busy doing my job while im alive to curse and scream orders. And as for me not being a good leader u can check that at the door because ive been in a leadership roll in 75% of the power guilds on UO. I join guilds and they look at me to lead i dont ask. Guilds beg me to join, because they know that where i go my freinds go. And my freinds know that where they go ill go. I dont bad mouth TiC because i have no reason too. TiC was a good ally, we just didtn field enough numbers to be useful to them, which is completely understandable since they are a small guild also. I do not care if there is 8 people or 150 people in my alliance as long as there is no drama. COP brought Drama so they are out, EFL brought drama so they are out. TiC didnt bring drama which is why i refuse to bad mouth them.

R

riley0888

COP and EFL has more members than 3F by far showing in the uo.com website right? But do you actually see that many people in the game playing? Even like big events harrower yesterday, we do not even have 10 total within both 4 guilds. If you trust uo.com and think that this guild shows 120 members then it will have 120 members show up, then please use your brain next time. The answer is not. As for TiC having the lowest members... hm SOOOOOO? Dude, if you guys didnt backstab COP, you wouldnt lose the alliance with COP, if you guys arent so @sses you guys would have more members, if you guys are better you guys would kick @ss. Comparing to any guilds showing on the top 10 list, i only think that TiC is just a minor enemy, i never treat TiC is a real threat at all. I believe you would know that, if the weakest pvper in the group of EFL and COP
is saying this thing, then i think you TiC REALLY need to start getting better instead of crying.

So you are saying that stealth archers have no talent... hmmm like i said i didnt use stealth when i wooped you guys and R1Z ass that day, i am openly and freely attacked by anyone at that time. And why not you get detect hidden or tracking instead of saying here that stealth archers have no talent. So only mage in this game have talent?? others dont?? Is that what you mean, i really dont understand what you mean.....

"And as far as you running? I cast curse of 80% of you all and you take off running, and that is no joke. Bottom line, I to play to have fun, but in the end I am always better then you and always will be, for you and many others have yet to beat me with out some lame 5 on 1 tactics. And Saturday night, I was able to actually get a few COP to duel me. Course it was 3 COP vs me and I dropped two and the third ran away. "

LOL what kind of post is this? Starting to brag further right now? dude, i dont care if you are better or not. You still dont understand, its pvp not duel. PvP is PvP, duel is duel. Who cares you die to gank, congradulation and welcome to the grey world. You just got owned. Thank you thats all i want to hear. You died, you got owned period. Oh $hit man i am glad that you are not in EFL anymore dude, i thought you are a cool person, but no you're not now to me after i read this particular funny braggy post off you. Wow amazing, you just make yourself look very stupid in front of the audience. Thank you to the pwned world.

"And as far as pissing off your enemies? I don't believe that you would still be posting here if what I was saying didn't piss you off which you say doesn't "

Sorry dude, i respond to whoever starts talking smack to my family. And the current alliance is my family. So you talk smack to my family, you expect to get pwned by some facts.

And yes, i will continue to gank you, backstab you and piss you off in the future until you learn better instead of crying here. Have a nice grey day again Kirah. How many times you died again from Friday night to Sunday morning? 25 or 30?? i really forgot, cuz its too many freakin time. But sadly, you got nothing to loot anyways, so thats sad. I am starting to think its really a waste of my bolts and/or reagents to continue to kill you. oh.. are you gonna improve or still die 30 to 30 times a day and kept on crying here? You decide.

G

We are in no way trusting uo.com, hell I havn't even looked on UO.COM for months now as far as guilds. I'm stating this solely by fact's. And I never once said stealth archers have no talent, im sure its hard to press button hide, and wait for a person to have 50% less life then dbl click. And your way of wanting me to have detect hidden or tracking? Ya that defeats the hole purpose of MY template and many other mages out there, its a waste. and again you failed to grasp what I was saying, I was saying that different ppl play different way's.

And please don't be a hypocrit, i've seen you post little things all the time in this manner, your's just tend to be alltered quite a bit in a negative way. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif And the ONLY reason I was THINKING about comingback to EFL was because of ONE person, and that was a good friend matrix/dirtnap. The rest of you clowns are a joke, and will be, and never will have my respect, course I am sure that you don't care, but that is your fault not mine. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif. Stupid in front of ppl, I think this entire thread is stupid, and only post to voice an opinion, but I will not back down to someone who verbally begins to attack me after i state one opinion. So making myself look stupid? Or defending what I believe holds true, you take the call. :]

So I hardly call any of my post's cring =D. I think its fun that I can come on here and be able to reply to you over and over heh. And Yes I have died alot, I do not claim to be great at pvp, never have, but I know that I can take on any EFL and either beat them, or at least hold my own very easily. And reason I have no loot? Im running 100 lrc 40 lmc 15 sdi 5 mana regen and near all 70's suit. Again sorry if you need to play all the time to attempt to get a good piece of armor. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

And I will keep playing and enjoying the game and killing cop/efl all time kthx. bye bye :]

Oh just a FYI, I cheaked my bank box, and Thursday Morning before work I had 450k in my bank, I now have 1.4 mil in my bank. So please keep talking sir. =]

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All I have to say is since I have been on this shard when I check my balance at the end of a long day of gate fighting, spawning or whatever, I always have more than the day before, I havent kept track exactly but one of my buddys that transfered with me a few weeks ago is up 1.5 mil.

T

TheBeerMan

I have never had to add to my bank account from another character. I keep 250k in Heim's bank and i take the extra to other characters. I never really keep track of my insurance. Gold is so easy to get that there isnt even a reason to brag about it anymore. Btw COP/ELF fielded more than 10 guys at taht harrower last night. We only fielded maybe 8. COP/EFL field the most memebers at taht harrower by far.

G

All that I gotta say is that Harry last night was FUN. That last moment alliance of the guilds was, brought a tear to my eyes. keke

All in all I made out damn well, I killed some 3F, (Much love to yall, and damn good job) And got a +25, as well as when I was on my thief, I banked about 300k total gold from a despise and the harry.

Not bad for hour worth of work. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.