• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[old] Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve-

<blockquote><hr>

Pfft, its funny Steve you are crying on someone skills instead of someone items.

We all know that 3F needed wands to compete and they are better at using wands because of the items they are able to offer. They all have orny as their item so they can carry wand and chug potions throw shruiken deathstrike people and smoke bomb at the same time.

Dont tell me 3F doesnt have character who does not hide, look at PoPoPo, whenever hes gets low = smoke bomb

so why are you only crying at our hiders yet you are not crying at yours?

From what Suicidal and Morph is saying that 3F is using some kind of programs to help them better at pvp, which is true. For the insurance bug i cannot gurantee they using it or not. But for sending packet and auto target, they are 100% using it. So before you talk more crap, learn to know more things. It doesnt mean that you are on the same team as them now that's why you need to kiss their @ss. Most ISO in the guild before has also agree to a point that 3F is using other programs to help support their pvp skills. Right now, if those people is to come out and say 3F doesnt cheat, its just like slapping their own face again.

Anyways, 3F is better at using wands because of the items they have got and not the pvp skills they got. I have watched Trammel II and some others dropping Raiden and Judah (since they are the best in their group, the others are a joke without these 2 persons support) left and right even they are using wand and chugging potion at the same time. So 3F really got super pvp solo skill? I dont think so.

So 3F got really good teamwork? Yes probably in some point, but will they have that good teamwork without auto target? Well that will be another case that we will be discussed if and only if one day they cannot use auto target anymore.

Now Sara, dont give me bullcrap that you guys dont use auto target when you pvp, i dont want to hear those bullcrap, just admit it when everyone knows that you guys do.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off re-read your post you damn idiot. How the hell are they using a packet-lost program? Wouldn't that effect everyone? 2nd How do you use a program to auto target? Explain how that would work.. Your jealous and I dont kiss no one's ass. I was invited into 3F for all that you know. Last I recall you were all nice to the GM of 3F till he told you, you couldn't join. Your a moron,idiot, and suck at uo. Now find more excuses and come back with them to make yourself look more like a idiot. And wanna talk about solo pvp? Every time I ask a COP/EFL/GOR/TIC member to duel they say it's about teamwork not 1v1 so if you want to duel 1v1 solo pvp w/e let me know
but if not stop crying. Oh ya and Morph you did page a GM on me and ask me if I knew about it which I didn't. I never looted you buddies shield but you may think what you want. It's a game not a life learn the difference loserS :&lt;

R

riley0888

HAHa its funny that Steve now slaps his own guildmembers in his face. Just recall what your guildmembers were talking bout 3F when they are enemy of them at first? Now stfu now Steve. I suck at UO? maybe when i am in Hong Kong thats why i am suck at UO while with this lag and packet loss i am getting. You still dont understand noob. You are a no one back when AoS even hits. When is ever 3F a anyone when wand becomes a part of UO and item is never a case? While I was guarding sigil by my own from the SLs you are still probably a no one in trammel because you do not have orny or wand to support your @ss to make you look good. Nothing, we hear nothing from you guys. Like I have always proved to you guys, even with my slower connection than 90% of you during pub 32, I could still woop you guys butt left and right with just my deathstrike character. so where's the skills when all 3f and r1Z do is lighting wand deathstrike explosion shuriken eb lighting wand combo? Thats why i even stopped playing Ghost Mouse after i get bored killing people within seconds. I havent logged on Ghost Mouse for who knows how long now, usually you would only maybe see my brother use my character once or twice every 2 weeks or so, but i doubt it since hes using a mage now.

Yea if 3F doesnt have auto target, you could see that when someone is moving at 40 ping they could still get hit by 4 to 6 flamestrikes at once when 3f first reached the screen. Sure they should be freakin machine who could target people within 0.0005 second with a group of 6 people by their mouse or next target macro. Dont give me all this bullcrap please. We all know the truth that they are using send packet program and auto target program. This is not a one person saying, not a two person say, but everyone is saying it even your current guildmembers.

Now stfu before talking further, no one wants to listen to your @ss kissing of 3F. And how the hack i am jealous when i never wanted to join 3F? Are you trying to accuse me of wanting to be in 3F now??? Make more lies please?? When is the time i want to join 3F? The only losers i know of who betrayed their own guild and join 3F is Philos and YOU. Now stfu now please.

S

Steve-

Ghost Mouse screenshot of you dead at 6/18/05 at 12:01PM say you dont play anymore stfu.

R

riley0888

did you actually read my post??

I said my brother play ghost mouse like once or twice every once in awhile, and i dont.

go read my whole post before you respond to me, now stfu. I dont play ghost mouse anymore because i know i can woop your butt easily if i am having a better connection with that character.

screen shot of ghost mouse dead? Cool, you killed my brother that just started to pvp and have a crappy connection than all of you. Now stfu. Btw like i said if everyone have to take screen shots or i have to take screens shots of you guys dead, probably my harddrive is already full by now. stfu now. thank you.

T

Trinsauce

Can we say run on sentences??? Breath man... It'll all be ok...

Someone sure gets worked up hella fast...

T.T.F.N. ta ta for now

G

<blockquote><hr>

In all honesty I dont care about wands, I dont like them, but I dont care. I dont care about pots, I dont give a [censored] about hiding. I just want to know if there is any truth in my previous post.

[/ QUOTE ]

To answer your question Gnome, No, there is no truth in your previous post. I mean hey i might believe it too as much as i hear it from everyone, if i didn't know better...it seems to be popular gossip. Anyways, I've been in 3F for over a year, in their IRC chats and all that, and i have never ONCE seen or heard anything about them using any kind of hack or cheat. Take it or leave it, i really dont care, but its the truth. Now obviously i cant see each of their computer screens so i cant make %100 guarantees (unlike my friend Riley); but the main reason i dont believe that ANY of my guildmates use hacks, is that my boyfriend irl, Raiden, is constantly accused of using cheats. Probably, more than anyone else in 3F. Speedhacks, targeting hacks, wand hacks and whatever else ya got. Well, I can see his computer from where i'm sitting right now, and guess what, no hack programs whatsoever. Crazy huh. Another thing, as many times as the you all have called the GM's on us for being "too effective", dont you think we would all be perma-banned by now?? Anyways, my point is people just look for excuses when things arent going right. I mean its common sense, not magic. You're losing a fight, there's lag, you ran out of insurance, whatever the problem is... of course 3F is going to be there. There are basically only two alliances, if you're pvp'ing theres a pretty good chance its against us... Guess its easier to fabricate some urban myth about the 3F hacks than just admit a loss and come back to fight again.

On a side note~
What the he** is your deal with ISO Riley? I mean for starters, one second you're saying how they sold out everyone for money and greed, and the next thing ya know you're saying how weak 3F/ ISO/FEL is...make up your mind..i mean thats a pretty big contradiction dont you think? Secondly, wouldnt it make more sense that if an ISO member had previously thought 3F used hacks, and now they dont. That it MIGHT possibly be because now that they're "in" they can see for themselves that none of that goes on...?
But no, i guess you're right, it MUST be because they are money hungry ass kissers that are too busy slapping themsleves in the face to realize that COP owNZ the 3F alliance hackers.

R

riley0888

Are you 3F? If so then no wonder you are saying all that bullcrap about 3F not using cheats whatsoever at all. All I see is that when 3F is in emergency, they would then turn on their speedhack and run to their corpse. Dont tell me lie anymore i have seen it and will see it more in the future. I seen 3F using flamestrike on a guy who has no lag at all (unlike me, i am easy to target due to my slow @ss connection on you guys screens). But having 4 to 6 flamstrike on someone who is fast at the same time is unexplainable once he reached the screen. Like i said, maybe all of you guys have machine brain thats why you could predict the person to get on the screen and target his @ss before he even realize hes dead.

We all know this that you guys are using auto target and send packet, or we wouldnt be discussing it here or everywhere we see you. Like i said, if you are in 3F or in the alliance, are you gonna be saying that my alliance is cheating!!!! heck no, you're just gonna hide it from others even you guys do cheat.

An ISO who previously say that 3F cheats does not now doesnt mean that he MIGHT realize it that 3F doesnt cheat. It ONLY explains that because hes in your alliance now thats why hes not saying it even he knows you guys are cheating. Everyone who have common sense will know this theory.

Stfu now, you guys are a bunch of cheaters, look at all your alternate characters in uo.com. JUST take a look at Judah's characters: Charmant, Lifeonly(or whatever he spells), Judah, Rinka.... they are all legendary skilled, dont tell me you guys train all those skills legit. Btw, Sara you got good english, maybe you should consider teaching your friend Judah some english too instead of only saying chicken all the time? Now stfu please cheaters.

As for the ISO parts, during few weeks ago when most of our members gone disactive, those cowards that are in ISO now decided to leave our alliance and fled for yours. You notice a big difference in numbers for a period of time where you guys outnumber us like 20 to 10 in a spawn usually? Well that could explain those who joined ISO are only looking for money and scrolls.

As for the 3f guys weak or whatever. Seriously, I am not amazed by you guys pvp skills at all as like i have said that i have seen people dropping you guys left and right even you are using your wands and chugging potions in a DUEL. The last 2 v 2 battle i did with 3F was me and ODB vs Judah and RODEO. Since ODB is using wand, Judah face planted in probably every 10 to 20 seconds for 3 times in a row? and guess what RODEO do? run like a chicken through server line from Britain Gate to the bridge at the south and finally to whereever he could breath.

Moreover, its funny that when ODB duel some of you guys in your alliance, they say ODB using wand is a noob, i seen Steve and ODB dueling and Steve is asking ODB to take off his wand; otherwise it takes no skill. Even Steve (you guys best friend out of Japan) admit that wand is kinda sad to be in pvp.

3F weak? no, you guys do know how to play this game (many of us in the alliance seriously dont know as much). You guys probably could do good in many situations. But like i said, no honor given when you guys are relying on auto target, send packet and speedhack (sometimes), and wand to assist you in certain situations. I speak what I see and there is no reason for me to lie on here. Just admit now that you guys DO HAVE all those cheats stand by.

Thank you and have a good day.

Btw, I apologize for the run on sentences i provided, I dont really like spending much time here thinking of what i need to type. I type as according to what i know of and what i see; there's no reason for me to think twice before i type something on a game board.

S

Steve-

Same blah blah blah all over again. Riley I fight with wands and without wands you pick the style i'll fight it. I never used wands because I wasn't smart enough like 3F to think about it. Now I do there not that hard to get stop crying about them and go get them. Riley stop talking shyt about ISO you were the one saying " I wish I was in a guild like 3F where theres great teamwork" now you didn't get accepted into 3F talk [censored] all you good at. For all that you know i've known every ISO member with the exception of 1 member before they were even TIC/COP etc.. Let's see Timmy/Monster I was in *P* with Trinity I was with in KQ Charlie Brown/Slippery/Ron all friends from baja Sonia/Phx RL friends. Ok, this is probably going to be my last post since you dont even play because your a ****en idiot. Hey stop talking shyt about Japanese people, all you seem to ever do. I'll teach Judah how to say " Owned 1v1 kthx " instead of chicken. Riley stop crying about this on boards and come do something about it in-game. Page a GM if you think someone is hacking or whatever the [censored] you said. Point is your a idiot and your just mad that EFL is no where as good as 3F.

R

riley0888

Steve, you like lying arent you? When do i ever say that I wanna be in 3F? Saying that they got good teamwork mean I want to be in their guild? Stop accusing me further please? Do you actually understand what are you talking about Steve?? You dont and you will not understand what you just talked about you idiot.

I talk $hit to everyone i see needed to be talk $hitted to. It doesnt mean i need to talk $hit on a Japanese, a chinese or an american. It doesnt make a difference to me. Whoever i think is not cool would be expected to be $hit talked by me. Just like Michael Potato, hes a Chinese guy(like me) and he left our alliance being a coward and joined 3F. I call him traitor in Chinese characters all day long whenever i see him in game. No respect for him for switching guilds all the time.

I am not the one here that dont make up mind when joining guild. So Steve by saying that I want to join other guilds and leave EFL and COP alliance is showing how dumb you could still get further. Everyone on this board knows that i have never switched guilds since i joined the alliance. Unlike some people like you who joined KQ and left for 3F for artifacts and golds. Now stfu Steve, you are the one that has betrayed your guild not me.

Another funny thing is that you admitted wand is lame (while you in KQ) before when you duel ODB, and now you come on this board and saying that wand is fair to use. Again another point to proof that everyone speaks for their alliance and hide the truth even their partners are cheating or using lame tactics. HMMM need I explain further now??

Anyways, you would never expect the situation when you are playing on a laggy shard, like i said you could always log on some Asia shards and get a feeling of how 300 ping pvp is like before you come brag about your pvp skills further.

Like i said, your a no one back when item is not important and wand is a nothing. And by saying this is the last response you gonna make doesnt make you look the better man.

Now stfu before you could get your facts straight. Thank you.

S

Steve-

Let's make a poll from pre-aos who was more known kthx? Stfu, your a newb always been a newb. I never said wands were fair but just like COP and all the hiding archers use whatever works for you. Your the one saying we need wands to compete but i'll duel anyone with/without wands doesn't matter to me. Your also a idiot for saying I betrayed KQ, first off I told them 2 weeks ahead of time I wasn't happy and I was invited into 3F. If you've known me for whenever you know i've always liked 3F. When *M* was around I was trying to make alliance with them and they were teaching me some Japanese things. I've always been a fan of 3F and there great teamwork. Now you saying I joined for gold/artifacts? That's kinda funny because I have all the gold/artifacts I need. 3F is one of the best guilds i've been with on UO and I plan to stick withthem. Now you can talk all your shyt because to us it doesn't matter your just a boardwarrior talking crap about the game but not doing nothing in game. Sorta like a fan at a sportsgame talking crap in the crowd no one cares.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've always been a fan of 3F and there great teamwork.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not teamwork Steve, its 500 potions and [censored] scripts. Its funny how when uo patches, 3f gets served up cause they can't hang, but the second [censored] gets fixed, BAM, 3f is back to chugging like crazy and wanding like crazy because they dont have to touch a key to do it. Try poisoning a 3f over and over and see what happens, then do it to the same 3f when [censored] is patched out and see what happens. BIG DIFFERENCE.

G

I find it amusing that you all are so completely convinced that we're using these illegal programs, when honestly you're way more informed about hacks than anyone in 3F. I've never even heard of half the things you're talking about, i didnt even think they existed...but you know, whatever allows you to sleep at night..

S

Steve-

Hey Balinor of Pk?, it's funny because when ever your GM of COP dies there's probably enough pots to fill a few kegs. Also, kill a COP archer and let'z see how many smoke bombs we find on there corspe. Look, stop complaining about touching buttons because it's not all about marcos for one I use 4-5 marcos the rest I click the little spell icon on my screen so.... This discussion is old same thing over and over again about crying about in-game stuff. All I gotta say is prove it because your assumptions are nothing. Like I can say "Hey in real life your a loser and have no friends" It's the same thing as saying " hey so n so uses these and that " You have no proof just assumptions so cry all you want about whatever you want but just re-read the post always the same crap.

T

TheBeerMan

Isnt the GM of COP the guy who was using wands not to long ago, weather he still uses them or not i dunno. As for wands being unfair, They dont do 40Hps a hit, they dont bleed u, they dont posion you. They dont lighting strike u 40% of the time like some weapons. They are incredibly hard to use. And even harder to make them effective. I used to be the #1 hater of wands, but now that i tought myself to use them, and have tried to teach others. I realized that if u have the skill to use a wand, then use it. If wands were so over powered then how come everymage doenst use them. Look at all the stealth archers that have popped up over the past few months. It takes 0 skill to play a stealth archer which is why most of hte non skill trammies play them. It actually takes skill and timing to use a wand. And i think i have fought u Joe while u was using a GH wand. I have fought 3F for over a year or more. The only reason they are so good isnt because of there wands, its because of there team work, and the ability for 90% of there guild to use wands Effectivly.

O

Ol' Dirty

I shouldn't even be here reading this crap, yet alas i am, craving some UO, some old blood.

It's amazing that Beerman of all people accepts wands now, and is learning grammatics and punctuation *rabidly clapping* Wasn't too long ago he was callin' me a hacker for doin' what he now praises as "skill".

Folks, this is a game. You punch keys on your keyboard to play pre-set macros, you click targets with your mouse. You run from whatever is kicking your ass, with your mouse, while pushing pre-set macros to save yourself. Once you figure out what works against your opponents be it monster or person, you use it. Nothing more to it. Folks will complain when they die, it's the nature of the game. At times it's enjoyable, at times it isn't. Not many folks can take a death and say "hey good kill, show me that new trick you're using" .. It ends up back on these boards, in these threads, or in the game, for no reason other than to make oneself feel better about what they do, or to defend oneself about what they do. All in all, ALL of ya'll need to QUIT PERPETUATING GAME MECHANICS instigating hate through the boards. It's the same damned story day in and day out, no matter what the wording. You get a rise out of it, that's fine, it's obvious. I got a rise out of it, was obvious.

SO, instead of wasting your time typing up perpetuous garbage each and every one of you folks who cry in this thread need to page a GM every 5 minutes saying "Let the ol' dirty ******* back in". Now that, to me, is time better spent than arguing over stealth archers or the latest damage dealing implementation.

And whoever called that GM on me for saying a racial slur in the privacy of a friends home, seeing my text through walls, rott in hell. You know who you are.

To Fenris, lick my sweaty gooch after I finish playing dodgeball, also time better spent than banning 7 year vets after they apologize and explain the situation.

To those who give a damn, love yuh.

******* out.

(The point - Talk about pvp tactics, this is a SONOMA PVP thread, not a Sonoma who can whine the hardest while explaining how unfairly they die, thread.)

R

riley0888

Want a poll whos the most famous pre-Aos? and even UO?

Know the combo Hally with ex eb katana hally combo?

Know who the running casting spells pk is kicking your @ss back in the 1997? Yea thats me doing it to you noobs.

Know what the guild !V! is about back before AoS even hits and have fought any guilds outnumber there 1 to 10?

Know about the name of Little Susy who controls 3000 kill points in faction alone without any guild? 1st highest in Sonoma and 2nd highest in UO just under HehlafLoL? You probably not because as i am getting 30 to 40 kill points every single day killing ppl in faction with a mage and a warrior, you are still probably a trammie who's bashing monsters.

Now if you dont know the above few points, stfu now thanks i own more people than you could spam magic arrows nowadays. Now stfu now Steve before you make yourself further like a noob and dumb@ss. Oh and btw, isnt the last post suppose to be your LAST RESPONSE? thank you now you just got pwned once again, take care.

You just dont understand the difference still between 300 ping and 40 ping. You should understand that i am not the one eating dirt 99% of the time with this kind of lag.

Now please stfu.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I shouldn't even be here reading this crap, yet alas i am, craving some UO, some old blood.

It's amazing that Beerman of all people accepts wands now, and is learning grammatics and punctuation *rabidly clapping* Wasn't too long ago he was callin' me a hacker for doin' what he now praises as "skill".

Folks, this is a game. You punch keys on your keyboard to play pre-set macros, you click targets with your mouse. You run from whatever is kicking your ass, with your mouse, while pushing pre-set macros to save yourself. Once you figure out what works against your opponents be it monster or person, you use it. Nothing more to it. Folks will complain when they die, it's the nature of the game. At times it's enjoyable, at times it isn't. Not many folks can take a death and say "hey good kill, show me that new trick you're using" .. It ends up back on these boards, in these threads, or in the game, for no reason other than to make oneself feel better about what they do, or to defend oneself about what they do. All in all, ALL of ya'll need to QUIT PERPETUATING GAME MECHANICS instigating hate through the boards. It's the same damned story day in and day out, no matter what the wording. You get a rise out of it, that's fine, it's obvious. I got a rise out of it, was obvious.

SO, instead of wasting your time typing up perpetuous garbage each and every one of you folks who cry in this thread need to page a GM every 5 minutes saying "Let the ol' dirty ******* back in". Now that, to me, is time better spent than arguing over stealth archers or the latest damage dealing implementation.

And whoever called that GM on me for saying a racial slur in the privacy of a friends home, seeing my text through walls, rott in hell. You know who you are.

To Fenris, lick my sweaty gooch after I finish playing dodgeball, also time better spent than banning 7 year vets after they apologize and explain the situation.

To those who give a damn, love yuh.

******* out.

(The point - Talk about pvp tactics, this is a SONOMA PVP thread, not a Sonoma who can whine the hardest while explaining how unfairly they die, thread.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot.

Finally someone gets it. All this hate isn't needed for a video game... We are all here to do the same thing, kill pixelated characters with you pixelated character. why hate on someone coz they killed you first?

Just calm down and go kill someone.

S

Steve-

Much &lt;3 to odb! As for riley0888, it's funny how you say "Back then" well back then is over and you sucked then and suck now. Like ODB said stop pancakes because you die because thats about the only thing your good at, dont understand how you haven't gotten used to it by now. If your going to play a game play it dont cry that your connection sucks because thats all you are is excuses. Now UO has changed and you still suck and still cry, make excuses and whatever else you do. If you'd like to stop crying on boards and take this in-game any time buddy but all you do is talk crap over stratics and you wont back it up were it counts. Enough said kthx stfu whatever h0mo shyt you say.

R

riley0888

When did i ever say that I die because of wands and your cheats???? I never say that and never will. Just trying to tell you that using wands, auto target and script doesnt make you look like a good pvper instead make you look like a noob and loser. Re-read ODB first sentence, and you will see that hes talking about you and Beerman, and how sad you guys are changing your mind constantly just like changing your mind on switching guilds.

Like i always say that even with this kind of ping i am not still dying as many like some of you noobs in Fel and 3F and R1Z and ISO. Now stfu, when i talk about connection, i only talk about the fact that its the main problem that i am not doing exactly like when i could back in Canada.

All you are saying is that i sucked back then, when you cant even name yourself a place in the Pre non item based game. Fact is probably whenever you step through Felucca, you would be getting owned by a person who have faster connection than you, and stun punch combo your @ss to death, which is me.

Steve or Fruitloop, you are nothing to me at all. Pre-Aos, you're just a noobie fencer who runs around and get slaughtered by me whole day long. Please stfu now before making yourself further like a dumb@ss.

Oh and you still havent answered me; isnt the last 2 post suppose to be your LAST post? HAHAHAHA pwned. Make up your mind noob.

S

Steve-

Duel me 1v1 ingame or shut the FU&lt;K up. Enough of your boardwarrior skills if you cant fight in-game you shouldn't be talking. Your the perfect definition of "all talk no action" you can bad mouth me all day on boards but you wont take it up were it matters. Enough of your trammiel33t speak on boards and fight me please but wait your probably going find a excuse not to fight me :&lt; so just stfu deal with how much you suck and get used to dyn cuz it'z only thing you good at. Now repost something g@y so I can say your my pancake because I told you to reply kthx owned 1v1 via: stratics forums.

P

Philos

No specials!!!

I have nothing to add. Though, I do miss ODB. But, I have seen Steve's pic, so that keeps me company when I am lonely.

I should say that the one thing Riley does well is talk and talk and talk... because he has wore me out just scimming all that crap. However, I am proud that I am still on your hate list... or whatever...

Riley (because I can't remember your UO name) you are just like Moonchild. Too much talk. But, I will hand it to you, you can talk...

So, here is my tactical advisement for dexxers in the crowd, especially macers--use wands. For the specials and because you can still heal 10hp without eval. Don't let the mages push you around. Playing a dexxer takes skill. Be proud of dexxerhood. Any mage that beat me on a dexxer... well, I await the day. And yes, you would all beat me on a mage and do. Bravo.

F

Freeze2149

Sorry but the wanding is coming to the end. It is now the ELVES!. Wow am I excited. I'll bet 5000 more people quit because of this stupid expansion. I'll bet theres going to be a 1 hit kill with some stupid elvin thingy. More exploits, wahoo.

A

Arlene

OMG im sorry but i just almost died laughing. i noticed dumb@ss was something u could click on and thought maybe it was a funny picture. so here i go clicking on it and me email comes up and says send message to: dumb@ss. LOL
guess if i did send the mail it would go out to all the people who keep posting in this thread and cant settle things in game and keep talking stupid crap to each other...

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wanted to let YOU KNOW! Because I am a nice guy and you seem ok, so I'll share this special priveledged knowledge. Before you click on a link the adress generally appears on the bottom of the window near the little Internet Explorer icon!

But, if you found it funny who am I to shank your horse?

A

Arlene

i dont use the internet explorer but now when i do i will know! lol

R

riley0888

Steve, all you are saying is 1 v 1 in game or shut up??

1st. I never say i am good in 1 v 1

2nd. Even if i am 1 v 1 i am 100% sure i will kick your @ss when i am not having this type of lag. I do it all the time when I am in Canada. There's nothing more i have to prove when you dont have a history to back you up, while i do.

3rd. Oh and btw, HEHe i play way smarter than you could think so even with my 300 ping 3 to 5% packet loss, i could still manage to live more than any of your alliance members Any day, any time and any moment. Now stfu please.

4th. Where is your name when item and wand isnt a case again? You're nowhere. Now please stfu now. Your not even in the top 100 list when faction is popular and kill points has a market.

5th. When I was using my g@y@ss template the ninja, pub.31, all i see is death corpses of 3f, r1z and Fel within 10 to 50 seconds in front of me. Nothing else i need to prove further when i am kicking you guys butt with my weaker connection than any of you. Just saying that if i have to play cheap, its just the same result as when you guys would play cheap. Just trying to tell you guys that no skill and honor there when you are playing cheap.

6th. Right now we are on this pvp board and talking something differently yet you would be all mad and coming up here saying duel me duel me!! Can we say that you just got pwned again on this board? loser

The things I reply cannot be g@y as words and letters are just dead objects and cannot use the term g@y to express them. Now need I say further more to make yourself look like a dumbbutt.

Oh and btw, I cannot be a bi%ch when I am a human and a male. Now please stfu instead of not sticking to the topic and not trying to control yourself. I know I pwned you on this board, but its okay, you dont need to be all mad noob!

Oh and as for Philos. HEHE, I never say i hate you, but i just want to mention you as a traitor who cant make up their own mind when choosing guilds HEHE. So you want me to stfu? Prove to me that you did not betray your original guild; otherwise, please stfu also HEHE. I am not all bout talk, I know what i am doing in game and is having fun whenever i log on in game :). Maybe you should calm down Steve who just got all mad suddenly because he cannot reply to all my points i stated in my previous (who know how many posts) now. haha

Anyways, peace out!

G

may I just mention that COP/TiC/EFL/MOO/GOR have an alliance of up to 800+ characters (I know it doesnt mean players). Either way, thats a ****ing lot.....

G

Hehe yeah its a lot of characters but in the last 3 months or so I have yet to see a night when EFL has more then 10 players on. The same goes with TIC, and at most in our alliance chat on a regular night is maybe 30-50 people if we are lucky. Now with that being said....i couldnt help but notice this new red guild from napa that transfered over has appeared to allied or be friends with fel/iso/3f or atleast the other night when they were trying to gank my sorry butt they werent attacking eachother. Either way I hope they do ally as well its so much fun fighting against all these guilds all the tme.

Yeah we might not come out on top every time and I might die and lose 100k of insurance a month but you know what.....its a game and hell its fun. ehehe this is just my contribution to the pvp thread.

P.S. I have seen both steve and riley pvp a lot and in my books they are both good. I just wish we could leave the trash talking to ingame and not on these boards.....doesnt look good to the felluca population or people aspiring to start pvping when all they see is these board wars. Instead of fighting with eachother here on the boards lets try to get more people to felluca and take them under are wings and teach them to pvp........im neutral on your guys's argrument but if you are both so great teach others to pvp make felluca more populated. (and i know both of you are good pvpers). Anywho just a thought.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yessssss! Great idea! Knock off the [censored] talking teach others to play as good as you.

G

It just amazes me the amount of numbers an alliance has to have in order to actually get something done. Not to mention the INSANE amount of stealth archers they need to armor ignore/dismount gank someone.

Maybe you guys like fighting 20vs5 people. I dunno about you , but to me that sounds lame

F

Freeze2149

Hey calypso you'd be surprised, TiC is gone now and most of the people in there went W@R. Were going against: Fel, 3f, DL, TWR, NDL, W@R, ISO, PAS. Tell me that we have about 3 guilds allianced to the 8 were going against.
Fel 3F Dl and ISO

W@R and TWR(I think) they just got about 20 new people.
So now if you complain about numbers your wrong buddy, when it comes to people its all even.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Fun at brit gate =D

Yes I died, but I held strong for a few minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOB!

T

Trinsauce

I think this is gonna be very fun now...

there's 3 alliances... it would be even better if there was 4 alliance... maybe someone else could step up and form a 3 guild alliance and make this one very fun shard...

I'm glad TiC formed with W@R and allied NDL/TWR... We got our arses handed to us last night in a 5 on 20 fight at our spawn, granted we were all on spawn chars and not pvp chars... The story was different when we hopped on our fighting chars tho... we met up with them outside Del passage and the place was rockin... a cpl died but we ended up killing more than we lost...

It's slowly becoming what Sonoma use to be when factions was huge... The 4 biggest guilds joined the diff factions and went at it 24/7... Of course PkP (the guild I was in for 3 years) held the towns the longest til we got bored of doin so... We had 30 guild wars plus opposing factions to fight... We were tops in kill points the whole time we were SL... Fun times... I'm sure Edge can agree with me on this...

Mighty Joe, u named ur faction char as having the most points in factions ever??? Funny thing tho is I never once saw that char on the battlefield... Not tryin to flame ya but saying that ya had the most points ever at a time when faction points were transferrable isn't something u should share... The only time faction points meant anything was when factions barely came out and NOONE on Sonoma had more points than Black Talon of PkP... Anyone who's anyone on this shard from back then knows bout that guy... he was perhaps the premier dexxer in those times... As far as u saying Steve was a nobody back then I'd beg to differ with ya... As I recall he was in C*D for a reason... They didn't allow juss anyone in that guild and C*D was our single hardest guild to beat cause of their outstanding teamwork...

In a nuttshell I hope the 3 alliances stay together as they r and hopefully a 4th one will arise and we can have some huge fights... Now it would be tight if we could get the 4 alliances warring as well so that noone can guard hide... Only then will we ever truly find out what guilds r hard core and which ones rely on hiding in the guards...

G

God I would love to be at war with the other guilds........I'm sick of all the run into poison field run to guard zone and call guards...or when the blues are outnumbering the reds and run out of guards try to 2 hit kill you then run right back to guards. Being warred with this guilds would be way fun and lots of death for everyone lol

T

Trinsauce

I'm sure it would be fun to get the 3 alliances warring except for one thing... all the rez killing... It's running rampant and that is the thing that is gonna keep the guildwars from happening...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... TiC didnt turn into W@R...

Just like 5 of us went over...

Also TRW <u>IS</u> [ W@R]. we were trying to get the tag from [W@R] but they are a bunch of ****s who no matter how nice i asked to speak to them blew me off.

T

Trinsauce

Well let's see... I can name 5 right off the top and there is by far more than the 5 that u claim left for W@R...

Suicidal, Gooch, Paar, some silly archer can't remember the name, Temple, He Hate Me... I am sure there r more... I have only seen yall play for the hour I was on yesterday... From what I was told TiC disbanded and most joined W@R... Most is not 5 people no matter what u say...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well let's see... I can name 5 right off the top and there is by far more than the 5 that u claim left for W@R...

Suicidal, Gooch, Paar, some silly archer can't remember the name, Temple, He Hate Me... I am sure there r more... I have only seen yall play for the hour I was on yesterday... From what I was told TiC disbanded and most joined W@R... Most is not 5 people no matter what u say...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh. He hate me and others were already W@R. they xsharded so i wasnt counting them. Once there GM came over they just picked up there previous tag..

so only like a small handful like 5-6 that were TiC for awhile left.

F

Freeze2149

What I dont get is somewhon promising that they would never leave the alliance and be good partners. Last I took it, they all switched to our enemy. Plus, it's just more money for us. I'm glad they left, we did 4 back to back harrowers, and they did nothing. More cash for us. Btw, if im a noob what does that make you?

R

Rooster ^^

We may have picked up 5 new members at the most, but not nessicarily all from TiC. There were 4 or 5 TiC that came from Legends/Napa who were in W@R before they got here. Tomb, Mercedes, Shadow, He Hate... off the top of my head, and these people I wouldnt consider as new members because they have all been W@R much longer then the few weeks they were in TiC.

R

Rooster ^^

and actually W@R raided your oaks and took it, they also raided all 4 of your harrys which your alliance held very nicely. Lets just keep the banter in game and let the feild fights do the talking
W@R/NDL didnt come to this shard to compete for control, we came because our shards were boring. If you feel a need to prove something why dont we setup some duels between my members and yours and do things the old fashioned way?

Status
Not open for further replies.