• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[old] Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Umm I think it should be catagorized. Mage, Dexer, Stealth Archer.

D

Don Corleone

if ya help me out and let me know who's who. I'm not much of a PvPer so help me categorize them.

N

Nacholicus

grrr, Don. You didn't count any of my kills that one night I was actually in UO. :( You need stealth or something maybe. When I kill people their guildmates res them in 2 seconds and the corpse is gone. :( PvPing by myself has its downpoints...

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Woo, I'd win my category then! Similar to when me and Anti brought stealth archery to Sonoma, I'm enjoying being different from the cookie cutters. Although hopefully I'll stay unique long enough to appreciate it. No clones yet, teehee. ^_^ I shall destroy the world or die trying.

D

Don Corleone

you're on there.. it's a little harder with pets. I have to find out who the owner of the pets are, because the Pet gets the kill. Anyway:
Nacholicus 7
But ya are on the list, I may have spelled your name wrong.

N

Nacholicus

Oops, sorry Don. I looked twice and couldn't see it. :(
I'll name my pets after you then. ^_^ I need to get you to the top of the list and then I'll be happy.
If anyone wants to donate bolas or translocation powder to the effort of getting "Don Corleone" on the top of the list, I'm here. ;o

Dang, I had more than 7 kills that night. :( Curse those people for running away to die far off somewhere!

Don, if you see 5 people chasing me, go the other direction and check for corpses please. :O

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"Woo, I'd win my category then! Similar to when me and Anti brought stealth archery to Sonoma, I'm enjoying being different from the cookie cutters. Although hopefully I'll stay unique long enough to appreciate it. No clones yet, teehee. ^_^ I shall destroy the world or die trying."

No way did you or Anti bring stealth archery to sonoma. It was here way before SE,AOS, and UO:R. It just got a boost from the stealth changes and ninjitsu. Back in Early factions I ran a stealth archer in SL for sigil defence. So did others.

As for PvP tamers, I recall DD did that gimpy tactic same time frame. Nothing new... You're just following footsteps...

N

Nacholicus

<blockquote><hr>

No way did you or Anti bring stealth archery to sonoma. It was here way before SE,AOS, and UO:R. It just got a boost from the stealth changes and ninjitsu. Back in Early factions I ran a stealth archer in SL for sigil defence. So did others.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, way back in the day we used stealth the week it was released on our combat thieves (fencing and archery).

As for pure archery stealthers, we certainly brought it back then. When I don't see traces of anything existing, I assume it's new.
Anti would send me IM's about the great insults he would receive for being a noob with his template. Now the people who called him a noob are stealth archers decked with artifacts themselves. This is why I bring the subject up, people are such hypocrites when people have different templates.

<blockquote><hr>

As for PvP tamers, I recall DD did that gimpy tactic same time frame. Nothing new... You're just following footsteps...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, he couldn't have had my template. Also, who is DD? Am I supposed to know who this person is? I'm sure his PvP tamer was created before mine.

I do enjoy people calling me a noob or otherwise trying to demean my template; it's part of what makes it fun for me.

Alas, if my UO account hasn't expired yet, it will tomorrow or the next day. I'm not sure if I'll be logging on to laugh at more insults directed at me or not. Here's hoping to OSI taking action on that recent survey.

E

Emu

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

you should take alook at the list and then look at the gate!! then you can read the list better

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I am just saying you haven't paved any paths as far as originality as for PvP tamer or Stealth Archers as your post indicates.

Ok, what survey?

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"You should take alook at the list and then look at the gate!! then you can read the list better"

Heh, wish I could, but each time I step through that moongate half of Britainia is there precasting and sicking pets on me lol.

I just wonder if the Devs are going to throw in that PvP switch or not.

E

Emu

True lol, well they want to make pvp better, I say you do away with the guards!!! Okay so that will never happen, but how about no more teleporting into guards, no more guard calling while you’re poisoned! and once you cross guards any spells that were casted on you before you ran into guards hit's they can't call guards, I really don't understand the frame of mind of a blue, you run into guards spamming like a mad man, but then you don't get paid! Just my thought about how pvp would be better.

What switch are they wanting todo i didn't read anything on it But my reading habits are poor lol kind of like my spelling !!!!!

Oh and have to edit this :/ BRING BACK 5/9 CASTING!!!!!

D

Don Corleone

Alrighty.. Kills from 5/15 - 5/21 remember.. it's not a list of who is the best, but who gets the most kills when I'm around and when I can make it to the bodies before they turn to bones.

SkullSniper 35
Tenchu 23
Charlie Brown 20
PoPoPo 20
Princess Ultima 19
Hugo 18
Hayabusa 17
Raiden 16
TrEmBlE 15
Kyrite 13
Matrix 12
Trammie II 9
Sonia 8
Mieuxce 8
Stormblast 8
Balinor 8
Satan's Fist 7
Judah 7
Scorsion 7
Dianna Moonchild 7
In the end 7
Nigel 6
HaTrEd 6
Nacholicus 6
Camillia 6
Lovetravker 5
Mallamis 5
Paul 5
Teagen 5
Coop 5
Aragorn 5
KMSERPERFI 5
Crazy White Boy 5
Lefty 5
Systems 5
Wasp 5
yero 5
Andy 5
Slade 4
Dana Dreamwalker 4
iso 4
Speedstar 4
Ashton 4
Kobe 4
Mr BoJangles 4
Mephoria 4
Coca-Cola 4
Van Damage 4
PenSanPin 4
B-SWEET 4
Vizjari 4
Gordon Lightbow 4
Slipperywhenwet 4
Bruce Willis 4
Molasar 4
Lasher 4
Sa-Vok 4
Daria Moonchild 4
Melissa Masacre 3
Murder 3
Philos 3
Chalmers 3
Giovanni 3
TINY 3
Tbone Terror 3
Drunken Angel 3
Space Ghost 3
Rinka 3
Apron 3
Hawkmoon 3
Lan 3
Sam 3
Eldron 3
Pharcyde 3
Ginga 3
sunrise Adams 3
Steve 3
Skull Smash 2
Mr. Nice Guy 2
Omae Wo Korosu 2
Darkmage 2
Snoop 2
I can't PvP 2
Kevin Hunt 2
Passion 2
Xion 2
Silent Snow 2
yumiko 2
Espit 2
Arshes Nei 2
Turk 2
Blazen fury 2
Joda 2
P A I N S T E R 2
closer ReVeNgE 2
War Wizard 2
Reika 2
YourOwnSupidity 2
Sadistica 2
Bodo McGlintock 2
Mr. Miyagi 1
Phoenixx 1
Rose 1
Ghost 1
The Gooch 1
AppleJacks 1
PrinceSapphire 1
Vargr 1
Guage 1
waynes 1
Goldy Locks 1
Blackrose 1
Cerberus 1
Pahr Iaah 1
Mizunking 1
Heeeeeyyyyyy 1
Young Buck 1
Lettuce Picker 1
Cobra Commander 1
Fureii 1
Shadowalker 1
Smeagol 1
Miroku 1
SuperNIFTY 1
SilentSnow 1
hok man 1
Indigo Montoya 1
Killer Battousai 1
Dubie 1
Monster 1
GirlKiller 1
Mouser 1
Stilfer 1
Morticia 1
tomozoo 1
vidrio 1

N

Nacholicus

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, what survey?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a ecent survey that the devs randomly sent out that asked questions that related to an old-fashioned UO shard. Why would they ask if they weren't pondering the concept?

Also, people that don't have houses at brit gate use the gate as their own safety zone. It's no different from people hiding in houses. Sometimes you just want to sit and watch or talk with someone.

E

Emu

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Also, people that don't have houses at brit gate use the gate as their own safety zone. It's no different from people hiding in houses. Sometimes you just want to sit and watch or talk with someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying do away with guards, read the post. I am Saying all the blues run out and a red attacks they cast poison the blue runs into the guard zone smacks his little trammie help macro, guards come to save his little blue but, and then he likes to sit and talk trash. All I am saying is remove that part of it, if I cast poison or an eb or even exp mb any spell with delay and you port or run into guards before it hits then you do not have the right to yell guards on that spell.
That is how pvp would be better in my opinion, Take the gimps out of the picture, And as far as the houses go it's not a safe zone, I do not house fight! Its lame no point to it. If you want a safe haven go back to tram.

Also take a look at the house hiders there not there to use it to talk or watch there using it as a crutch, run to the front cast a few spells run behind there wall heal run back to the front. Thay are not there having tea and shooting the breeze .

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"What switch are they wanting todo i didn't read anything on it But my reading habits are poor lol kind of like my spelling !!!!! "

Sometime ago the Devs were talking about setting up a unified pvp system.

Basicly it would be a setting I bet in options or something. Either you consent to PvP combat (on) or do not PvP (off setting)

How they will empliment the whole thing, who knows, but I presume that there will be no need for guard zones (because its consentual) and would open the door a bit wider to include more PvP in the other facets.

E

Emu

oooohhhhh i remeber seeing that okay now were on the same page :) got a great idea on that put that in tram and let reds run around. and keep fel the same one big happy free for all

O

Ol' Dirty

You're up on that list, Gnome, once i believe. with maybe 2 kills.

Believe the stat taker isn't like a b-ball statistic jockey. He aint watchin/observin the full field. Whatever he comes across he forensic's. And while with me, or while you were with fel, he didn't get to see much of our offscreen precision cut's with the scalpel through the left ventricle, murdering folks as they decided to attack us. Hard when "the alliance" is full of Sonoma who dont give credit where credit is due.
You rock in my book Gnome. Keep it real.
Suicidal Gnome - Over 40 kills while in XXX for a week.
who knows how many the week after, i was hardly there.

*Will continue to say goodbyes til i can get back in, to say goodbye officially.*
*Visions of a noose wrapping around his neck* oh yes. it's going to be bloody.

- OH DAY BIZZLE - (fo' shizzle)

K

Kyrite

what if we take all the stealth archers who just gank out of there =)

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

what if we take all the stealth archers who just gank out of there =)

[/ QUOTE ]

but then sonoma wouldnt have any pvp

Much love for Ky ^^
come duel me on this lag pit :&gt;

G

I was mining and got involved in a lil scuffle over a mining spot with another miner. I got a lil aggrivated that he attacked me and got on my red to beat him down. That wasnt enough for I invised by his corpse and laid in wait for him to come back. A couple minutes later 3 blue KQ showed up to protect their miner buddy so i recalled out to this handy dandy rune i have and opened a gate back to the mining spot. Well much to my surprise all three of them came through and i continued to slaughter them with ease. Well thats the story, they got all butt hurt and tried to get me banned but it wasnt illegal since the gate "was not meant for them". The moral of the story is dont go in pink gates if your a Kq noob.

T

Trinsauce

Morticia, ur a joke... I've been in KQ for the past 2 years... There's more talent in that guild than I can say for half of ur guild kid... I can guarantee u if I was still playing at that time u woulda been owned in ur own keep... Ur garbage and forever will be garbage... Ur pvp skills mirror the likes of (if anyone on here still remembers this cat from old school UO when pvp was real) Tree... In case u have no idea who he was cause u prolly don't seeing as how I never saw ya once or ever heard of u til EFL went on a recruiting spree (much like COP) he had absolutely no skill whatsoever... Get the picture???

When u can give me any type of story of the old days when the x roads were the pvp spot on every shard as well as the dungeons then I will give u a lil props... but until then don't speak on pvp... drive thru k thx...

AOS nubs talkin for the win!!!

R

Rooster ^^

nah, x roads was lame.. brit graveyards, 1/2 naked on foot and still pwning.
hi5

G

First off just because I play morticia now dont mean Ive always played her so stfu. Second off I owned 3 kq noobs solo in a confined area so again ,,, stfu. Also I was not recruited in mass efl recruiting spree, I was recruited because I killed the gm solo in a fair duel so, for the last time stfu, k thx. One more lil tidbit of info, ask around ( as u so nicely put) in the old skool pvp who was in the groupd that took down dark purist right by crossroads after his unstoppable birage of murders and once u get that list narrow it down till u find my old pvpers name. Then once u figure out who I was,,,, Kiss My White Donkey
ps,, if u aint playin uo but still post on the boards u sucked on uo and couldnt compete and u need to get a life,
Morticia (proudly of EFL) "solo owner of kq"

T

Trinsauce

Look here kid... I've been back in UO a week and a half and am already ownin EFL once again rusty as all hell... I've already increased my bank account from insurance alone via ur "killer alliance" 600k no joke... U guys always run back to ur trusty hidden archers with armor ignore prepped...

Like BeerMan said EFL died when it's leaders left... Only 2 I will ever give respect to in that guild anymore these days is phoebuise and Matrix/DirtnaP...

Ur always gonna be juss another victim for me kid...

Oh and btw I'd be willing to put 5 mil on the line that any 5 KQ of my choosing could take on 5 of ur EFL of choice... U care to take me up on it??? Put up or shut up big bad EFL

L

lilbit

Lmao, that is the funniest post I have ever read. How can you have respect for someone and show no respect. You just must be so lost and know so little, but to let you know Morticia is Dirtnap. You can take your foot out of your mouth now. But what do you expect from a gz hugger.

G

Well lil bit pretty much said it, nuff said.. I am DirtnaP also, hes one of my newer chars that i basically quit using but yep, tis me. Nice to know u respect me tho. Peace,, Morticia/DirtnaP (proudly of EFL)

G

<blockquote><hr>

in the old skool pvp who was in the groupd that took down dark purist right by crossroads after his unstoppable birage of murders and once u get that list narrow it down till u find my old pvpers name. Then once u figure out who I was,,,, Kiss My White Donkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to know who the character was that took down Dark Purist after his "unstoppable" murder spree. I believe we killed him for his bounty. Purist and I were in the same 4 person guild together. If you're that in the know about Purist tho, tell me who the names of his guildmates were. :)

T

Trinsauce

k... Well ur pvp techniques on Morticia blow... Dunno how one can pvp so differently...

Anyway, u gonna wanna have that group fight KQ against EFL Matrix??? I'll put up 5 mil against ur 5 mil... 4 on 4 or 5 on 5 if ya like...

T

Trinsauce

Kyrite mind ur own business... Ur in Fel now... The posts were meant for the guy in EFL talkin mad crap bout KQ...

T

TheBeerMan

Dirtnap, is the guy who got scammed and lost his Inquistors because he decided to use a illegal program that threw all his armor on the floor. Karma is a pancake eh?

F

Freeze2149

Beer is now a traitor, that leaves his people on his home shard. He could give a [censored] about you or your guild. He only cares about himself.

S

Steve-

Beer left on good terms with people. Even when I left *P* and joined 3F all he did was a bit of shyt talkin about wands etc.. Which I dont really care but everyone is open to there opinion. Beer had been telling people in *P* he was planning on leaving and he even went over there with Timmy. Beer is a cool guy but loses his temper alot.................................................................................................................................. All he needs is a hug!

T

TheBeerMan

My home shard is GL, and yes we had the trip planned to GL for a month before we left. I deserted no one, from what i have seen my old guildies are doing just fine in ISO. Freeze you just make me laugh, i guess when u have to ebay everything UO seems to easy so now u have to board warrior as well.

F

Freeze2149

[censored], ill admit I ebayed this account, nothing wrong with it. I have had 2 accounts banned, about 7 suspensions.I wasn't starting over again, and I got a GREAT deal. But, like i've said and will say it again I have earned 50M+, and sold it all on ebay. So i've earned more money then I payed for, calling I wasn't starting over again, and I got a GREAT deal. Beer if you thing you deserted nowhon, then your wrong. You deserted P, the guild. Thats the thing, you dont care about anyone. Beer, one more thing what the **** is a BOARD WARRIOR? Last time I checked, YOU PLAY GREAT LAKES, not SONOMA. You dumb****.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not one to point fingers at people for using hacks and such, often I'm the one saying, "So what?" But does anyone ever notice that whenever you get around 3f something magically goes wrong? And no I'm not saying it just to be a ****. I've been in several guilds with a lot of different people and whenever we fight or fought 3F something goes wrong. A client crash, a huge lag wave, some ones armor magically falls to the ground. Some one want to tell me that it's just a coincidence? Funny how it's happened in KQ, COP, and *P*. And I dont want to hear any ISO guys saying I'm just talking [censored] because Trinity, Monster, Timmy and Beerman used to all say the same stuff.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to agree with you they have used these tactics many times while myself and my guild have fought them and also when I was in EFL it is nothing new they have been using cheats or I should say some of thier members have used cheats on numerous occassions whether it be the insurance bug or thier nice little lag program you know the one where your screen locks up and then all these japanese letters spam across your whole freaking screen no use to page on it because gms wont do S%$&amp; and this really bites because they have even admitted to me the using of the cheats. JUst wiat till they use the cheats to get thier pets inside your private home and use them to kill everyone in there then they recall away with the pets and the gms come and say they cant do anything because there is no proof yeah that one was fun.

G

The other day i had just restocked my vendor with all the dismount bows and smoke bombs when all of a sudden these players from one of the american guilds came and used the vendor cheat hack, totally wiped me clean. It was crazy, YOU KNOW the one i'm talking about... All these american letters spam across my screen and then before i knew it one of them REACHED IN MY PAPERDOLL and stole my orny too. Now i'm not one to point out haxxors but next thing you know my hair came undyed and he stole the color off my mare! The poor things grey now and when i tell him to attack he wont cuz he's embarrassed.

Yea, this is what we have to listen to. It was funny for like..the first two years, but the conspiracy theories are getting old guys...

Oh and btw, those "japanese letters" that spam across your screen, they're called spells..ya might wanna try using em sometime, the warriors are getting alittle old also.
kthx

S

Steve-

Pwned... And the armor falling is that you guys die to much and dont have insurance money sorta how the game was made to be with insurance. All you guys do is complain, complain, and talk shyt. I mean for one Skullsniper some how says he pwn'z me. Let's see I walk from the brit gate out of the guards zone and theres 4 archers hit me with AI and I die I guess I got pwned :&lt;. Also very funny COP/EFL/TIC/GOR and who ever in alliance cry about wands but yet most of them have hiding as a skill. Hiding is the only good skill COP has and everyone knows that.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming from the user and the admiter lol you are just freaking hillarious Steve you are the one that used a cheat on my guildmate and admitted to it after you had his shield in posession so stfu you have no room to talk on this subject deny it all you want and before you say it was his fault yes he had gold in the bank and you know whats funnier is that it was pbd'd and you had it and said hey thx ran arround with it and was saw by numerous members with it thx for one gm who finnaly had the balls to do something bout it thx for the pbd on that occassion because with out it my bud would have been screwed like so many others who have had the unfortunate chance to run into 3f or iso and have these cheats used on them and no i wasnt whining i was simply aggreeing with someone who felt the same way i did. I was always told growing up if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck well then it must be a duck. c-ya laters you flock of ducks you.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Steve, dont act all high and mighty. You kill pixels. You may do it well, but who gives a [censored]. Your are a good pvper and I give you that, but dont act above people for it.

2. Sarah, I'm not holding it against Japanese players to be Japanese, I hold nothing against Japanese players. I said 3F, there have been several AMERICAN guilds on sonoma in the past caught in the act of cheating.

3. Morph, I know you agree with me, but you just your post wasnt helping the integrity of mine.

In all honesty I dont care about wands, I dont like them, but I dont care. I dont care about pots, I dont give a [censored] about hiding. I just want to know if there is any truth in my previous post.

R

riley0888

Pfft, its funny Steve you are crying on someone skills instead of someone items.

We all know that 3F needed wands to compete and they are better at using wands because of the items they are able to offer. They all have orny as their item so they can carry wand and chug potions throw shruiken deathstrike people and smoke bomb at the same time.

Dont tell me 3F doesnt have character who does not hide, look at PoPoPo, whenever hes gets low = smoke bomb

so why are you only crying at our hiders yet you are not crying at yours?

From what Suicidal and Morph is saying that 3F is using some kind of programs to help them better at pvp, which is true. For the insurance bug i cannot gurantee they using it or not. But for sending packet and auto target, they are 100% using it. So before you talk more crap, learn to know more things. It doesnt mean that you are on the same team as them now that's why you need to kiss their @ss. Most ISO in the guild before has also agree to a point that 3F is using other programs to help support their pvp skills. Right now, if those people is to come out and say 3F doesnt cheat, its just like slapping their own face again.

Anyways, 3F is better at using wands because of the items they have got and not the pvp skills they got. I have watched Trammel II and some others dropping Raiden and Judah (since they are the best in their group, the others are a joke without these 2 persons support) left and right even they are using wand and chugging potion at the same time. So 3F really got super pvp solo skill? I dont think so.

So 3F got really good teamwork? Yes probably in some point, but will they have that good teamwork without auto target? Well that will be another case that we will be discussed if and only if one day they cannot use auto target anymore.

Now Sara, dont give me bullcrap that you guys dont use auto target when you pvp, i dont want to hear those bullcrap, just admit it when everyone knows that you guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.