• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 19 - Sandpit Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Geez pet are you obsessed with me or something? Venus told me that you have been icq'ing him like mad asking if I am Pumpen. Come on dude, it's getting a bit wierd now, please stop.
I asked him once and he said yeah, way to exaggerate.

Oh and you want ICQ's from venus? Okay.

As for today well, answer me this: Did you kill me at all without having to dismount gank me? No, you didn't. Better still, did you kill either held who was there earlier or robin who came after held left, without having to dismount them? Again the answer to that is no.
The first question: You ran into the house and across server line as soon as you were low. Second question: We didn't have to dismount robin he's so dumb that he dismounted himself for us.

Answer me this: Why did you call in Robin to dismount me when you were fighting me 1v1, before point even came? Oh and answer this: Did you kill any of us?

You forgot to mention the 5 or 6 times (at least) YOU straight lined it from ME when we were fighting 1v1 only to return at full health when your bandies kicked in, please don't talk to me about being a coward.
Hmm, when I miss you 6x in a row and you pull of EXP fs do you think I'm going to stand there? It was the "smarter" thing to do.

What about when it was held and I v you on your dexxer and basehead. Now I couldn't heal held because he was on his faction char but you were struggling to kill us so, low and behold you call in the other ron on his dexxer and you precede to para/dmount gank.
Struggling to kill you? hahaha you just appled from bashead and held ran from my dexxer, so I said **** it lets dismount them. The end result you died.

You won't see me play past Christmas pet, you can mark my words on that.
Oops.

D

dum3886

Hello im gonna just continue my other Post here seeing i got locked... WEll ANYWAY... i have consulted my "gaming" friends... and they have enlightened me on what your troll picture represents... and for your information.... i was provoking the moderators and not anyone else from this forum... you just like to stick your fat head into everything pet.

OR ... as in am a newbie at gamer talk... if you were trying to bait me... i enjoy ****talking you because you seem to talk down everyone on this forum thats not in your guild... when you are yourself no better then them. Woo you go acting ... who cares you are striving to be an "economist" lol.... A retailer, cleaner who gives a crap its just a job one which you do till you reach your goal... whatever it may be.

Ohh little extra: your a fricken nerd just type in proper words and stop using your crappy gaming terms. That is what people are sent to school for you know?

You don't see me going.. "Yeah petrify In Nox AHHAHAHAH... Corp Por RARRRR"

NOTE: CONTINUATION OF "HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR" Topic the one created by me! I believe this talk seems to fit well here seeing most of the talk has to do with trash talking each other yeah ? Just so it doesn't get locked.. mm when i mention retailer, cleaners etc im actually talking about crafting in uo... mm trash talk im refering to stuff like Corp Por and Kal Vas Flam... forgot flamethrower, and by troll im refering to those ugly bank sitters at luna... WALLA DUN LOCK PLEASE!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woo you go acting ... who cares you are striving to be an "economist" lol.... A retailer, cleaner who gives a crap its just a job one which you do till you reach your goal... whatever it may be.
Hmm. I'm pretty sure I said I was looking into doing a double degree in computer science and economics, I probably won't even end up doing either of those - it's way to early for me to decide. Anyway clearly I get to you from making one sentence because you raged pretty hard.

S

Septimus

Boo, was bored so I decided to see whats new...obviously nothing. Episode 19 and its pretty much the same as the last... who knows how many, all of them?

So is there actually anything new or what?

P

Pumpen

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I said I was looking into doing a double degree in computer science and economics, I probably won't even end up doing either of those
But Pet we already knew that silly.
You sound more and more like the Rons every day, god I don't know how many times I have heard them say that they are moving to America.

Let me try -

I was... um... looking into becoming an Abalone Diver, but I probably won't end up doing that.

Wow, that was fun...

Where do you live again?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You won't see me play past Christmas pet, you can mark my words on that.
Hmm, Elwood you just rinse and repeat the same posts over and over without addressing any key points so I guess I'll do that in response to you.

D

dum3886

One, that was not raging and to be honest i thinking i would know best seeing, i did write the post myself after all didn't i :)?

And omg i agree elwood... give it a break lol you've posted about elwood still being here or playing uo for ages already.... move on already.

He posted and its january thus hes still here... maybe he changed his mind... is it really that bad lol? or the worse of the worse maybe he... LIED :O OMG COVER YOUR VIRGIN EARS CHILDREN!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Avenger. Why havent you starting owning us yet? you said the first 1/4 of the year did you not? its now end of Janurary, we are still waiting..

I

iddqd

haha dal, when have u ever dominated hata? was this one of those late night times when he casted every second offensive spell on himself? hahah

and yea, u never dominated me on a mage. Ever.. and i'm not one of the best! your about where i rate peep like KOV mages.. essay writing A grade, mage pvp ability, hmm Failed :(
lol hata lied to you about me owning him just like you lied to everyone about me owning you? wouldnt have thought he'd stoop to that, he seemed like an ok guy...

as far as me dominating him completely, he was easier than morry, and thats saying a lot.

as for you, buster - i killed you with sheer ease - hell i remember taking you, morry and shuri alone on despise island (i even locked myself in) and killing all three hahaha.

the only times you ever survived vs anyone was when you straightlined into guards/server line.

plus you were a TERRIBLE group pvper - xheal, whats that???

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TCrGEEK... wait... KHKrGEEK****s

Take note of the time and the bagballs on stairs.

H

Held

the only time we got owned was when half of us were already dead to fake harrower. + i wasnt bolaing i had to actually get next to you to dismount

K

kiwi

KHK isn't TC i can'rt remember many of them ever being in it .. or in for long

and dal.. LOL

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only time we got owned was when half of us were already dead to fake harrower. + i wasnt bolaing i had to actually get next to you to dismount
No... they died to us, your probably just too stupid to notice it was us who killed them so you thought it was the harrower. And yeah its kind of easy to get next to somebody when your speedhacking held.

E

Elwood

Held we tore through you cattle like hot butter, it was hilarious! And we weren't even all working as a team. Venus and I were in vent and the sso guys were doing their thing in their own vent. The best part (and I wish I had got a screen shot of it) was that after we wiped you all out it took you about half an hour to pluck up the courage to come back and all 10+ of you (plus pets) crept your way back in through fire ever so slowly being sure that no one strayed too far from the herd so as to fall prey to the lions. Venus and I were having a good old laugh. By that time though there was ony 3 of us left and you had the drop down to 2nd level of fire bagballed, fielded and loaded with pets and necros wither spamming, as you can see from pets screenshot. Considering this and the fact that it was much too late anyway venus and I decided to log. All good though, I enjoyed the pvp on an otherwise boring night.

It still amazes me how many khk/minax/toc or whatever alliance you want to call it log on after midnight as you never EVER see them in fel (except for you held) during any of the prime times.

K

kiwi

hahhaha u buddies with SSO now? ur rage turned to the next people to wtf pwn u

E

Elwood

Venus and I were fighting khk all night outnumbered. We then realised they were doing a harry in fire. We went in and got dismount ganked by the 10+ hoard so venus said pet's on icq what do you think. I said whatever, tell him to come down. Pet came with drac and cookie and we went in and wiped the floor with them. As I said before venus and I were in our vent and they were in theirs, we just went in and killed every one we saw (which was all of them). After all the nubs died drac and cookie logged and we all left. We went back in again minus drac and cookie but, as you can see from the screen shot, they had the drop in to 2nd level fielded, bagballed and loaded with pets and necros we were no chance to get through the choke point we left and logged. So in answer to your question, no buster, I am not friends with sso, as you can clearly see from the way we talk to each other on these boards but in a sitution like that when someone is doing a harry with mass numbers what do you do? Sit outside and fight amongst yourselves or go in and try to kill the larger group.
Speaking of wtf pwn how quick did I kill you 1v1 at brit gate the last time I saw you? In case you don't know I was blue lou. Remember you cursed me and then typed "now run to your house" or something like that and a quick combo had you low, poisoned and running and my explosion finished you off. About what? 20 seconds tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.