• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 19 - Sandpit Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and pettles, me running after u bled me? umm u forget Hello Kitty was there to.. or another noob minion, oh wait can't be him, because ur SSO and u don't pvp with others! ROFLMAO
Oh god. First of all, their was nobody else there, you're just a gutless piece of ****. Second of all if Hello Kitty was there he would attack me over you every single time. He hates me more than anybody else on the shard (I get under those tradies skins so much).

you've had all of his templates + more
I never had 4fc. I never played a hiyru bushido mage (I had a dexxer without a hiyru and hardly played it). The only one I did have was a WoD AI archer.

L

LordHammer

yeah you beat me like 9-1 but don't try and make out i had 45/35 haha.. i would be lucky to even had 10/10. soon as i did get better items you refused to fight me. you even lost to drizzt and i beat him like what 20-0?
Cookie i thought u werent liar but now i know you are . Wat more can i say ? Birds of the same feather flock together ! LOL @ U ! LIES LIES LIES .

Firstly, the score was 9-0 against you and not 9-1 ! And wat is the thing abt 10/10 hci dci ?
You trying to tell me that your shield is only 10/10 and YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE ( ring bracelet weapon ) ? Even a trammie knows you can get a 13/13 shield just hunting for 10 mins ( at that time not sure now) . Most importantly , you were dueling with 10/10 against Avenger of Oceania and not pvpers like pet or hero ( crap players ) . Anymore lies ?

And wat is it abt losing 20-0 to drizzt ? Are you lying to us again ? Or another very possible reason is drizzt lied to you ... i beat drizzt in a tourney with 1000 eyes watching ! Let me guess , all your members didnt know abt this ! lol

I admit U guys are good but only at one thing .

That would be LYING !!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! LOL @ U !

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cookie i thought u werent liar but now i know you are . Wat more can i say ? Birds of the same feather flock together ! LOL @ U ! LIES LIES LIES .

Firstly, the score was 9-0 against you and not 9-1 ! And wat is the thing abt 10/10 hci dci ?
You trying to tell me that your shield is only 10/10 and YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE ( ring bracelet weapon ) ? Even a trammie knows you can get a 13/13 shield just hunting for 10 mins ( at that time not sure now) . Most importantly , you were dueling with 10/10 against Avenger of Oceania and not pvpers like pet or hero ( crap players ) . Anymore lies ?

And wat is it abt losing 20-0 to drizzt ? Are you lying to us again ? Or another very possible reason is drizzt lied to you ... i beat drizzt in a tourney with 1000 eyes watching ! Let me guess , all your members didnt know abt this ! lol

I admit U guys are good but only at one thing .

That would be LYING !!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! LOL @ U !
Translation:

P

Pumpen

I just read through some of the original posts in this thread,

I take back what i said about being jealous, just by reading the threads i understand why you all dislike him.
Hahahaha QFTW
See pet, this guy doesn't even play this shard, all he had to do was read a couple of your posts to realise that you are little germ.

Cookie killed u for being stupid lately?
LOL again

P

Pumpen

RichDC

I will give you a lowdown of like the past 7 years of Oceania.
Dain all you and your mate held have ever played is overpowered max ep pot wh0re templates and it common knowledge that at times you 'move faster' than everyone else. When in trouble run, pot, run, pot, run, pot etc. Sorry but I don't put much stock in your view of pvp.

D

Dain

Dain all you and your mate held have ever played is overpowered max ep pot wh0re templates and it common knowledge that at times you 'move faster' than everyone else. When in trouble run, pot, run, pot, run, pot etc. Sorry but I don't put much stock in your view of pvp.
You sir, don't even know who I was 5 years ago.

And I certainly don't remember using pots more then a year ago, I don't think I ever managed to put a suit together without a shield.

I was never one to follow the trend in templates, in case you haven't noticed; I have never played a WoD archer, DM stealth tamer, DM tamer at all until the faction upgrade, evasion character at all and whatever.

I have always invented my own templates, which of course have never matched yours, and when you somehow failed to get off that arch cure or have run out of pots, suddenly you panic; you start casting while trying to run, don't cut corners etc etc until your poor little ego curdles your brain and you start justifying your failure with excuses like hacking and cheating.

P

Pumpen

It's common knowledge mate, everyone knows it. More than one person has mentioned it here too. Even held admitted he was doing it to someone I know via icq recently. It was blatantly obvious though, we could all see it. Sadly you are not even man enought to admit it...
Yes you are right, I don't know who you were 5 years ago but since I have known you your templates involve as many gimp skills as you can fit (usually at the expense of resisting spells or med), hundreds of pots, apples, pettles etc and a clean pair of heels. You don't play regular templates quite simply because you can't. Held is the same, hitman lasted about a week as a tactics mage because he was so terrible.
If, in the mindless rambling in that last paragraph of yours, you were insinuating that I am looking for excuses you are mistaken. I am merely pointing out the fact that even with your templates you are not very good and you will never get any better while you rely on them.
Have a nice day

H

Held

It's common knowledge mate, everyone knows it. More than one person has mentioned it here too. Even held admitted he was doing it to someone I know via icq recently. It was blatantly obvious though, we could all see it. Sadly you are not even man enought to admit it...
Yes you are right, I don't know who you were 5 years ago but since I have known you your templates involve as many gimp skills as you can fit (usually at the expense of resisting spells or med), hundreds of pots, apples, pettles etc and a clean pair of heels. You don't play regular templates quite simply because you can't. Held is the same, hitman lasted about a week as a tactics mage because he was so terrible.
If, in the mindless rambling in that last paragraph of yours, you were insinuating that I am looking for excuses you are mistaken. I am merely pointing out the fact that even with your templates you are not very good and you will never get any better while you rely on them.
Have a nice day

venus u sux anyway :<

B

Benny Lava

WAT UP LAAAA!

HOKUTO MOUNTAIN - RESPECT

CU IN DARKFALL BIATCHWES!~

P

Pumpen

venus u sux anyway :<
I'm not venus but yes, that's who you admitted it to and that's who told me. I think it sucks that you would even think about doing it, but I guess at least YOU admit it. Dain on the other hand does it but lies about it even when it's so obvious to everyone else.

By the way you can think venus sucks all you want but at least he doesn't... well you know...

K

kiwi

the only one u played was a WOD archer.. hmm whatever, Stealth AI.. hahahhaha Necro?? yea.... poison strike spammmssss

cmon pettles don't BS us, we know u had em all, just because u had no Hiryu doens't change the fact u one hit KO'd me with lightening strike once...

HIRYU = DAMAGE INCREASE BY 150%

if you dexters didn't know that, go get one.. then blame pet for using poor excuses :D

Ur the master of the gimp templates, and u still suck~!

hahahhahhaha

D

dum3886

Pumpen you can't really say a template is gimp just for being creative. I was probably the only person on the shard who even attempted to use a ninja wrestling mage at the time. (i used shurikens to dp people allowing me to use primarily dps spells rather then have to waste time casting poison). It in some ways was a bit gimp but also was exciting because it was something which was out of the ordinary. I took much pride in killing beaver 1 v 1 which im pretty sure everyone remembers was pretty DAMN hard doing without a help or a para partner etc.... Probably not gimp template now, but at the time when people coudln't afford uber balanced bows it was in some sense.. or people couldn't afford to have a suit without a shield etc....

It's not their fault your just too dumb or boring... your choice, to make your own template rather then the template of the season which i bet is an imba chiv archer with concussion maybe? seeing with all the new stupid items they have added into the game.. Lt sash omg r they fking ********... shouldn't be hard to make a 4:5 4:6 chiv archer now a days... sacrafice some stats you WOULD have on some armour with the new sashes and other fractions armour. If you have not realise its people like dain/me/opk etc who lead the trend in templates which you ******* just follow/copy 3-4 months later.

I for example had a template you mentioned one with as many skills at the expense of med or resist.... Ninja (DSer), Poison (Dper), Tactics (AI), Chiv (heal + HL). THis was ooo maybe 1 whole year ago.

L

LordHammer

Translation:

If you pay close attention to our posts, pet and cookie cant refute me bcoz i stated the facts( pet will post silly pictures etc ...)

We all know whos lying now ! Yippie !!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

D

Dain

Have a nice day

So my OP templates have degraded to merely gimp templates.

Cheating accusations dropped to mere assumptions via association

And the belief I never played a standard char successful whilst being ignorant of who I even was for the majority of my existence.

May I point out that when Held started using HiTmAn is just after Buzz had officially told us he wasn't playing anymore and was in the first weeks Held had ever spent in fell, let alone PvPed; before that he was playing in Buzz's off hours with people like Fink. :D

You Sir, have a weak argument.

But I wont post anymore for a while, I don't want to be dragged into more of this dribble.. again.. :p

I

iddqd

my OP template was awesome - pretty much got the whole shard to adjust their templates so they could stand a chance. once killed chom (who was always difficult potpotpotbandypotpotpotruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun) with 4 other TC standing around him, so fast they didnt even get a chance to put a heal on him.

not that they would have anyway, because they were freaking TERRIBLE.

but i paid my dues with pvping on dal for so long and managing to still be effective on a handicapped template, and then after aquiring travis re-learning mage-pvp (using a wep LOL) to the point where i could easily kill all but the best 3 (rons and cook) on the shard (oh, and hitman in duels, but i think i had the edge on him when we were mounted).

now i wish i didnt sell that wep i used :(

buster you are terribad. not as terribad as hata though. he had the 2nd best gear and probably the fastest conn ive ever seen and got dominated.

cant ebay skill.

P

Pumpen

So my OP templates have degraded to merely gimp templates.
Same thing, overpowered is gimp

Cheating accusations dropped to mere assumptions via association
Nope, I've witnessed it along with everyone in vent at the time. The rons have mentioned here before a few times as well. Now I admit that you don't do it that often, well you don't play that often but Dain you must take the rest of the shard for idiots if you think we can't notice when you do.

And the belief I never played a standard char successful whilst being ignorant of who I even was for the majority of my existence.
Please read my comment again -

"Yes you are right, I don't know who you were 5 years ago but since I have known you your templates involve as many gimp skills as you can fit (usually at the expense of resisting spells or med), hundreds of pots, apples, pettles etc and a clean pair of heels. "

May I point out that when Held started using HiTmAn is just after Buzz had officially told us he wasn't playing anymore and was in the first weeks Held had ever spent in fell, let alone PvPed; before that he was playing in Buzz's off hours with people like Fink. :D
Who the f&ck is Buzz? I'm talking about like 3 months ago when hitman was a tactics mage. Held, even by his own admission was dreadful on that char. He is a little better now with his bleed and dp spam but not much.

You Sir, have a weak argument.
Can you feel your nose getting bigger yet?

P

Pumpen

Held I don't think that venus has ever posted here (if he has I don't remember seeing it) he reads the forum but I doubt he would bother to post. I am the first person he icq'ed after you admitted it to him though, that is fact.

P

Pumpen

Pumpen you can't really say a template is gimp just for being creative. I was probably the only person on the shard who even attempted to use a ninja wrestling mage at the time. (i used shurikens to dp people allowing me to use primarily dps spells rather then have to waste time casting poison). It in some ways was a bit gimp but also was exciting because it was something which was out of the ordinary. I took much pride in killing beaver 1 v 1 which im pretty sure everyone remembers was pretty DAMN hard doing without a help or a para partner etc.... Probably not gimp template now, but at the time when people coudln't afford uber balanced bows it was in some sense.. or people couldn't afford to have a suit without a shield etc....
fella have a read through what you just said. Firstly you start of by saying that "I can't say a template is gimp just for being creative" which I never said btw.. then you go on to give reasons why YOUR template(s) you played might be considered gimp. Hmm are you arguing with yourself here? Maybe I should just stay out and leave you two to go at it LOL.

It's not their fault your just too dumb or boring... your choice, to make your own template rather then the template of the season which i bet is an imba chiv archer with concussion maybe? seeing with all the new stupid items they have added into the game.. Lt sash omg r they fking ********... shouldn't be hard to make a 4:5 4:6 chiv archer now a days... sacrafice some stats you WOULD have on some armour with the new sashes and other fractions armour. If you have not realise its people like dain/me/opk etc who lead the trend in templates which you ******* just follow/copy 3-4 months later.

I for example had a template you mentioned one with as many skills at the expense of med or resist.... Ninja (DSer), Poison (Dper), Tactics (AI), Chiv (heal + HL). THis was ooo maybe 1 whole year ago.
Now as for the rest of your post, i'll reply all in one go - i'm happy with my choice of templates, no they are not archers, dain is not a trend leader, you no longer play, my comments had nothing do with YOU for a start nor creative templates as you put it, it was a comment directed at dain mainly but held too, again it had nothing to do with YOU, gimp was a bit of a generalisation, what I mean't was they play templates that rely heavily on pots and running, I also merely stated that neither of them play a template like a tactics mage which is the standard template right now, their templates consist of or have consisted of some combo of bushido/ninja/necro/nox/SW, which is just an observation feel free to prove me wrong, Oh and did I say that my comments had nothing to do with you?

K

kiwi

haha dal, when have u ever dominated hata? was this one of those late night times when he casted every second offensive spell on himself? hahah

and yea, u never dominated me on a mage. Ever.. and i'm not one of the best! your about where i rate peep like KOV mages.. essay writing A grade, mage pvp ability, hmm Failed :(

H

Held

Pumpen is either dragod or Elwood, seeing as I don't think Dragod can construct sentences that well, I'm going to say Elwood.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pumpen is either dragod or Elwood, seeing as I don't think Dragod can construct sentences that well, I'm going to say Elwood.

It's Elwood, he's aliasing because he's afraid to show his face. He's been playing UO again for a while now pretending to give his account to venus. You can tell its him by his use of words such as "germ".

L

LordHammer

haha dal, when have u ever dominated hata? was this one of those late night times when he casted every second offensive spell on himself? hahah

and yea, u never dominated me on a mage. Ever.. and i'm not one of the best! your about where i rate peep like KOV mages.. essay writing A grade, mage pvp ability, hmm Failed :(

LOL !!! Poor Dal !!!

Mage PvP ability Fail ??? Busty i think you are such a nice person . I would rate it as 0 .

Weeeeeeeeeeeee !

K

kiwi

umm yes i have, RUN PETTLES RUNNNNNN ah yes i can't kill ur Dexter (50 hp hit 50 hp hit, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN) rinse repeat

P

Pumpen

It's Elwood, he's aliasing because he's afraid to show his face. He's been playing UO again for a while now pretending to give his account to venus. You can tell its him by his use of words such as "germ".
There are a lot of good words to describe you petrify, Elwood is right, germ is one of them.
At first I was some ToC or KOV noob, then I was a trammy scum friend of Jahira's, now I am Elwood because I said the word 'germ'...

Held was dead certain I was venus, he even called me a liar but now he also thinks i'm Elwood because... wait for it... I can construct sentences.

Nice detective work their fellas, well done.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I know your not Venus, I know your not Dragod and Elwood mysteriously stops posting as you start you even post in the exact same manner as him.

Your still playing UO too Elwood, man you are ****ing sad, you couldn't even quit for a week.

*edit*

Dragod already informed us it was you by the way.

P

Pumpen

But Pet I was posting long before Elwood left. Go back and have a look. Oh, and Dragod told you I was Elwood did he? Now I know you are lying (just like when you said you live in Toorak LOL), you and Dragod don't talk to each other EVER.

LOL @ held, Jezza told me today that you were asking who I am. Getting uder your skin much?

H

Held

hmm, jezza read my post and said "pumpen is not venus" then i asked who it is.

And its obvious that you're Elwood, you both alway say "bla bla told me bla bla yesterday/today/the other day"

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you all die and you all get lucky sometimes, it only matters who is on the ball and doe's things the right way without lag most often to know who is better.
wish i could come kill you all but 400+ ping kinda puts a hamper on that oh well my thief will have fun though some day :( .

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you all die and you all get lucky sometimes, it only matters who is on the ball and doe's things the right way without lag most often to know who is better.
wish i could come kill you all but 400+ ping kinda puts a hamper on that oh well my thief will have fun though some day :( .
Wtf? is that even a word? Come back with proper grammer next time.

L

LordHammer

Uh huh. You can't kill my mage either.

LOL Pet ! you cant pvp at all so pls stfu . The moment you see me my red on screen you run off ...

Also remember how u beg me just to let you into TC ?

LOL

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

P

Pumpen

hmm, jezza read my post and said "pumpen is not venus" then i asked who it is.

And its obvious that you're Elwood, you both alway say "bla bla told me bla bla yesterday/today/the other day"
That obvious huh? And you swore I was venus a week ago... Keep fishing champ, you have no idea who I am.

H

Held

Jezza: 23/01/09 6:45 PM blu lou
Jezza: 23/01/09 6:45 PM obioiusly
Held: 23/01/09 6:46 PM wha?
Held: 23/01/09 6:46 PM pumpen?
Jezza: 23/01/09 6:47 PM la

E

Elwood

Jezza smokes that much pot he doesn't even know who his own characters are half the time.
LOL, La!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your not denying it, by the way your so ****ing gutless you teleport over the river... "THE ELWOOD RUN".

E

Elwood

Geez pet are you obsessed with me or something? Venus told me that you have been icq'ing him like mad asking if I am Pumpen. Come on dude, it's getting a bit wierd now, please stop.

As for today well, answer me this: Did you kill me at all without having to dismount gank me? No, you didn't. Better still, did you kill either held who was there earlier or robin who came after held left, without having to dismount them? Again the answer to that is no.

The time you are referring to you had me on foot and I was not going to stand there on foot while you got mounted up (which you can do instantly with a live swampy) and then disarm me and whack me to death. You also had one of the rons running around too who you would have called in as soon as you had me on foot. So I did the smart thing and teleported across the river, mounted up and got back into the fight, did I not? If you think I am going to stand around on foot in a situation like that then mate you are getting dumber as you get older.

You forgot to mention the 5 or 6 times (at least) YOU straight lined it from ME when we were fighting 1v1 only to return at full health when your bandies kicked in, please don't talk to me about being a coward.

What about when it was held and I v you on your dexxer and basehead. Now I couldn't heal held because he was on his faction char but you were struggling to kill us so, low and behold you call in the other ron on his dexxer and you precede to para/dmount gank.

Funnily enough you will try to have us believe that your guild doesn't use dismounters because you don't need them to get kills, well to that I say RUBBISH. I think SSO are the most frequent users of the dismount on the shard right now. Now thats fine, we all knew that anyway, just don't cry when the shoe is on the other foot please.

Status
Not open for further replies.