• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 19 - Sandpit Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... how about that Harry on Sunday in prime time which one person showed up to, yet all of Minax and most of OPK were on.

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Ahh its funny to drop in here every once in a while and see the same people slinging the same sh*t at each other.

Have a good Xmas boys and girls :D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice exploit there guys... 3 Attacked me, and yet i couldnt count any of you.. and dont say i was grey or in factions cause thats a load of crap.

P

Paradox_

ZOMG HACKS HACKS HACKS COS SOMETHING HAPPENED THERE THAT I CANT UNDERSTAND

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

Still playing WAR? (quit once i hit 40, horrible end game, like AoC).
Yeah am still playing WAR, the end game has gotten a lot better, client performance has improved heaps and the large scale RVR has gotten playable and is a blast.

Being in a decent guild also makes it a lot of fun. Check out the Darklands WHA forums and you will see both sides are having a ball and the guilds are starting to make there mark on the server.

The best thing, you can log in each night and always get large scale PVP fights, anything from 50 players to a couple hundred all RVRing and fighting for zone control.

E

Elwood

Yeah am still playing WAR, the end game has gotten a lot better, client performance has improved heaps and the large scale RVR has gotten playable and is a blast.

Being in a decent guild also makes it a lot of fun. Check out the Darklands WHA forums and you will see both sides are having a ball and the guilds are starting to make there mark on the server.

The best thing, you can log in each night and always get large scale PVP fights, anything from 50 players to a couple hundred all RVRing and fighting for zone control.
You be careful of that blood pressure of yours now Shane, no more raging it in vent OK, your not exactly a spring chicken anymore you know.

...just kidding bud, merry xmas!

R

Rx4

I know Oceania is quiet these days, but when the remaining players are on what time are most on and where is the action?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how minhax have 9 people vs 4 and they resort to hiding behind dismounters.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Oceania is quiet these days, but when the remaining players are on what time are most on and where is the action?
Try during the week from say 6pm AEST. And where the action is varies from day to day

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB have become a faction of thief's. They attempted one crash at the harrower, got wiped out in seconds then tried crashing us with thieves. I find it hilarious how bad they are, considering that me and Yoshi, not even using any form of team work what so ever managed to kill 4 of you and then you abandon your destard.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The funniest part? THREE VS ONE. While I'm dismounted, Stevro manages to die. To a dexxer.

Then afterwards, Venus nearly dies two vs one while dragod runs off and I mount up. Dragons inside destard are more deadly than you OPK duds.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minax are just as bad as TB btw, I fought 8+ at despise (5v1 at most stages) for sooo long, didn't die once and killed them numerous times (Held ended up bringing 3 dif chars due to stat loss, wishes two). Then as soon as drac comes we take the spawn and wipe them all.

Then I try fighting cecil bear about half an hour later 1v1 at fire and he just precasts recall every time, he calls in Held, who calls in 10 minax in total. They finally got me thanks to a bola, nerve strike, death strikes and numerous dog archers.

Nice job minax, you got your first kill!

H

Held

Numerous dog archers, eh? We only had ashintare

i dont think there were 10 either,

E

Elwood

Minax are just as bad as TB btw, I fought 8+ at despise (5v1 at most stages) for sooo long, didn't die once and killed them numerous times (Held ended up bringing 3 dif chars due to stat loss, wishes two). Then as soon as drac comes we take the spawn and wipe them all.

Then I try fighting cecil bear about half an hour later 1v1 at fire and he just precasts recall every time, he calls in Held, who calls in 10 minax in total. They finally got me thanks to a bola, nerve strike, death strikes and numerous dog archers.

Nice job minax, you got your first kill!
The cry baby is at it again.

E

Elwood

I'll still poke my head in here from time to time because you would miss me too much if I didn't. By the way Merry Christmas mate I hope Santa brought you lot's of nice pressies!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll still poke my head in here from time to time because you would miss me too much if I didn't. By the way Merry Christmas mate I hope Santa brought you lot's of nice pressies!
Hope you had fun spending new years eve alone.

K

Katlene

Oh will you 2 just stop it already.
:yell:
Elwood no offence, this is pvp thread for people that want to discuss pvp in uo, seeing as you arnt 'meant' to be playing anymore you cant have anything of use to input into the thread.
Its not a troll thread.
Its not a person attack thread.

Behave or ill go run to mummy and dob!

E

Elwood

Oh will you 2 just stop it already.
:yell:
Elwood no offence, this is pvp thread for people that want to discuss pvp in uo, seeing as you arnt 'meant' to be playing anymore you cant have anything of use to input into the thread.
So by that rationale I must ask why are you posting here then? You do not pvp and are not part of the pvp community therefore you can't have anything of use to input into the thread either.

Its not a troll thread.
Its not a person attack thread.
Lady this thread has been full of insults and personal attacks since it was first started. Insults about everything - education or lack there of, wealth, social status, age, job, gender, sexual orientation and race even. I don't know how many times I have heard the term stupid tradie or fat housy (directed at you mostly) from some that post here. There are rules here sure, but we have mods to enforce those rules, we don't need you coming here trying to play mother. Either accept that where ever you find pvp you will find this kind of sh*t talk or stick to your dress ups and tea parties and stay out of this thread.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady this thread has been full of insults and personal attacks since it was first started. Insults about everything - education or lack there of, wealth, social status, age, job, gender, sexual orientation and race even. Either accept that where ever you find pvp you will find this kind of sh*t talk or stick to your dress ups and tea parties and stay out of this thread.
Firstly, you weren't here when the first PvP thread was started. Secondly, you said you wouldn't be posting for 12 months after you left, which was meant to be right before christmas, low and behold... look who's posting!

I don't see Paradox posting while he's on his holiday. Yet you continue to do. Face it man, your addicted. I'll give you 3 months before your playing UO again.

E

Elwood

Firstly, you weren't here when the first PvP thread was started. Secondly, you said you wouldn't be posting for 12 months after you left, which was meant to be right before christmas, low and behold... look who's posting!
What the f*ck are you talking about pet, I never said I wouldn't post here for 12 months. Make more sh*t up.

So you are saying that i'm wrong about personal insults in pvp trash talk are you pet? I actually started on oceania in may of 2001, played for a year then stoped. After a 4 year break I went overseas and started played both drachenfels and europa. I don't know when the first pvp thread started on oceania but I can tell you this - The sh*t talk is the same on all three shards I have played over the years. The main difference is that most big guilds over there have their own boards and pretty much ANYTHING goes. Katlene would have a heart attack if she read some of the things that I have read on those forums...

I don't see Paradox posting while he's on his holiday.
I'm no longer on holiday pet. Now tell me, what has paradox got to do with anything? (other than it sounds like you are living your life through him) All my comments are directed at YOU mate.

Oh, and I guess only time will tell if I return or not pet...

K

Katlene

Ive read pretty much every post thats been made in the pvp threads. And its usually me that notifies the mods.
Personal attacks towards me dont bother me in the slightest. Just words on a screen from someone that doesnt know me. Why should i care? Definitly not going to have a heart attack over some immature posts.

Your question, why do i post here? i made that post because you & pet were heading in the right direction for an infraction or a ban. Niether are pleasent so i was simply pointing it out. Maybe next time ill just hit the cry button & drag the mods in then.

All the posts made containing attacks insults trolls what have you, have been or should have been removed. The rules are a bit more leanient (sp?) here but there still is some the need to be abided by.

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

* Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey." (dedicated to me im sure ha!)

* Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

The latter is acceptable, only a couple seem to be able to manage that in this thread.

fyi, I did pvp, gave up on it when it became all about the items you wear and 1 guild v's everyone else. Give me an old gm duel anyday *ahh nostalgia*

Happy new year mr blues.

*crawls back into her hole*

E

Elwood

Maybe next time ill just hit the cry button & drag the mods in then.
I would prefer that, or better still don't read this thread, no one is putting a gun to your head. I am not going to change the tone of what I say here just because the lady katlene reads this thread and might get offended. You think you are doing me or pet a favour or telling us something we don't know by warning us we might get an infraction? Please, we know the rules.

You know there is one thing I have never understood, every time you've posted in the pvp thread in the time that I have been back on oceania you've become the target of insults, some pretty savage. You think that you might have learned by now to leave the people in here be but I guess not. Once upon a time I actually stuck up for you, I don't know what I was thinking...

D

dum3886

"Ive read pretty much every post thats been made in the pvp threads. And its usually me that notifies the mods.
Personal attacks towards me dont bother me in the slightest. Just words on a screen from someone that doesnt know me. Why should i care? Definitly not going to have a heart attack over some immature posts."

Can't u just go back to your little cave of elves and pixies and just stay there? Why on earth would you call the mods when this has no effect on you? You have nothing to do with the pvp community and yet you like to stick your fat head into its business. And when i mean business i mean depriving them of what they want. Have you not released there has been 19 pvp threads... if they want to attack each other personally... let them, they obviously want to why else would there be 19 pvp threads.

Your existence from what i can see is only of inconvenience.

Don't like my post... go call a mod you lifeless tart... there'll be another pvp thread in a day won't effect anyone really.... maybe you because you won't have any "AWESOME STRATICS PART 19 PVP THREAD" to read tomorrow :(.

K

kiwi

"Ive read pretty much every post thats been made in the pvp threads. And its usually me that notifies the mods.
Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so
* Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

umm, katlene, how about you go play with your fairies, and maybe slap around your other fairys. then make a pixie circle, and dance in it. Maybe then you can take your robe off, and become a hippy pixie? Roleplaying Anyone?

weeee ingame smacktalk weeeeeeeeeee

K

Katlene

If you lot dont want me to post in here anymore then quit making posts directed at me. Making my fairies sad too :( biggun meanies!

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

... merry xmas!
Happy Xmas and New Year to you as well mate.

I think I can officially call my UO addiction over, deleted the game, UOAssist and all settings the other day. The first time in 10 years I haven't had UO on my PC. :D

Anyway, talk to you next time I drop in to read the drivel that is the Oceania PvP thread :)

F

Fink

... merry xmas!
Happy Xmas and New Year to you as well mate.

I think I can officially call my UO addiction over, deleted the game, UOAssist and all settings the other day. The first time in 10 years I haven't had UO on my PC. :D

Anyway, talk to you next time I drop in to read the drivel that is the Oceania PvP thread :)
Congrats on getting "clean" :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err... Nope.. That would have been Venus, since he took over Elwoods account and all.
Err... Nope... That would have been Elwood, since Venus and Elwood were on at the same time, running around... and he fought in the same gutless coward style.

P

Pumpen

Funny to see you getting killed by your own guild members the other night petrify. Does it make you sad that no one likes you?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny to see you getting killed by your own guild members the other night petrify. Does it make you sad that no one likes you?
We were having a bit of fun. Me and drac got bored and started fighting everybody else.

Oh and I don't play UO to make friends and pick up housies and luna bank. Speaking of, how's the "Princess of Oceania's lonely janitors and tradies" going?

P

Pumpen

Oh and I don't play UO to make friends and pick up housies and luna bank.
Really?

I agree, however I think your mistaken about Meraktus, it's ridiculously easy... I solo'd it to the champ, then got 2 friends with greater dragons, lured the tormented minotaurs off 1 at a time while we stood back and healed the dragons with magery (the 130+ dmg AoE is nuts) then killed the champ the same way.
Seems you do have UO friends... Good for you

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy **** how long did you spend searching through my posts to find the word friends?

Oh and I said I didn't play UO to make friends. I don't. By the way, which randomly, gutless, tradie are you?

P

Pumpen

Holy **** how long did you spend searching through my posts to find the word friends?
I didn't have to search through any actually, someone else sent it to me. It seems you're not very well liked at all.

Oh and I said I didn't play UO to make friends. I don't.
Of course you don't buddy...

By the way, which randomly, gutless, tradie are you?
Just a guy who thinks it's funny that you can't even come up with your own insults you have to copy everything the rons say.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a guy who thinks it's funny that you can't even come up with your own insults you have to copy everything the rons say.
See it's easy to fling insults at people when they don't know who you are. But I'm assuming your a complete inbred halfwit who is so gutless that you don't have the balls to say your name. Because as soon as you do that you know that you probably won't open the pvp thread and on the rare occasions that you do it wouldn't surprise me if you hit the notify moderator button because somebody called you a gutless ****ing wonder.

Now, until your willing to tell me who you are, I'll just think your some trammy who is morally objected to posting in here because they are breaking all the rules. Now why don't you run a long and try and get Jahira to come into your virtual hotspa so you can start trying to make a move on her with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your microphallus.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9 v ****ing 2 and you **** AUPKers die to me and cookie. Didn't even kill us once. I really didn't think you guys were as bad as KOV in terms of teamwork but you proved me wrong.

How the **** do you not even manage to kill one of us 9v2? Absolute dregs.

Oh FYI the numbers were: IO and Nox vs Khalan, Dark Knight, High Risk, Blue Lou, Bladestriker, Leetbix, Clog, Dark Knight and Magical Que.

P

Pumpen

See it's easy to fling insults at people when they don't know who you are. But I'm assuming your a complete inbred halfwit who is so gutless that you don't have the balls to say your name. Because as soon as you do that you know that you probably won't open the pvp thread and on the rare occasions that you do it wouldn't surprise me if you hit the notify moderator button because somebody called you a gutless ****ing wonder.

Now, until your willing to tell me who you are, I'll just think your some trammy who is morally objected to posting in here because they are breaking all the rules. Now why don't you run a long and try and get Jahira to come into your virtual hotspa so you can start trying to make a move on her with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your microphallus.
See how easy it is to bait you? I don't even need to trade insults, I make a couple of little comments and you completely RAGE it! LOL ,it's like talking to a toddler. Now pet put your dummy back in, stop trying ever so hard to be like the rons (honestly people laugh at you for it) and try and be original for once. Other people have said that even some of your own guild don't like you, now what does that tell you huh?
BTW acting all tough doesn't really suit you, especially when you say things like "I laughed so hard I wet my pants" or some crap.
Who am I you ask? I am just one of the many people that think you are nothing more than an annoying little rodent. Seriously, we are all bored with hearing your rubbish please do us all a favour and be quiet for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.