• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 19 - Sandpit Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

:yell:
The Moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

* Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
* Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:​
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

* Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow unscrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

K

Katlene

Hrm couple of days cool down time mighta been an idea.

Even still it probably wouldnt help lawl.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name suits this atm..

-----

on another note, seriously KHK wtf??? how didnt you kill me and kitty 5v2 last night?? We managed to wipe 2-3 of you and then u ran to the comfort of your house... Thats not pvping guys ffs

S

siyeng0

*a naked trammie runs across the arena with a red flag to announce the opening of the new PvP thread* Hoorah.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Name suits this atm..

-----

on another note, seriously KHK wtf??? how didnt you kill me and kitty 5v2 last night?? We managed to wipe 2-3 of you and then u ran to the comfort of your house... Thats not pvping guys ffs
I found it funnier when you and Venus were chasing ron 2v1, then I show up and you both split up and never come back for the rest of the night. Or that every 20 minutes 3 of us would go to BMG, wipe KHK/OPK, they wouldn't come back till we left, rinse and repeat.

End of story Paradox, I won't be responding to any more of your posts because your not worth the time out of my life. Let's see if pet can hold me to this one...

K

kiwi

someone do busty a favor and slap fruit loop in luna .. tell him to icq me :p

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow OPK really is bad :S
You are also really bad.

Me: Curse, IPY, Bleed.
You: STRAIGHTLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG WEEEEE
Me on ICQ: wtf you ****ing coward you ran from 1 bleed
you on ICQ: "LOL IM SMART THATS WHY I RAN, YOUR DUMB BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T RUN FROM BLEED"
Me IRL:
http://i29.***********/mj3h4k.jpg

K

kiwi

I am bad, compared to the likes of cookie, to you... lets fill in the gaps..
2v1 u run like a girl, till i realise i can't rearm weap via UOA... then chase chase chase

4v2, SSO get pwned :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am bad, compared to the likes of cookie, to you... lets fill in the gaps..
2v1 u run like a girl, till i realise i can't rearm weap via UOA... then chase chase chase

4v2, SSO get pwned :D
um... I was on my dexxer... I disarmed you once on despise island then I chased you (hero gave up half way through) past WIND and CHAOS SHRINE (i dont even know how to get there from despise) all the way to the server lines, i couldnt be assed chasing you on my dexxer anymore so i left. Then i recall into fire and you do aswell, i disarmed you, you ran off and i couldnt be bothered chasing so i went into despise, you didnt come back.

And 4v2? hahah there was 4 minax and you vs Hero who died due to massive lag and me on my dexxer... the only time I saw you fairly 1v1 mage vs mage you ran from BLEED and never came back.

K

kiwi

lol in fire you got to half hp, got me disarmed, then ran like a girl back to hero

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol in fire you got to half hp, got me disarmed, then ran like a girl back to hero
Ok hero wasn't even in despise at the time, we were in the middle of level three. I was on my dexxer, you casted explode curse, I bandie healed through that then disarmed you while you were tying to FS me, you ran off further into fire, I couldn't be bothered chasing and wanted to finish the spawn, so I went into despise.

Typical TC lying scum.

K

kiwi

hehe was hero on his dexter or mage? funny how both were playing
;p

K

kiwi

To Rons: when are you going to kick hero out of your guild? i just put both his chars into statloss at his spawn... all he did was run and invis lolol :p "o i got away, i hdie and hope he gets bored !"

ohh and thx for those skill scrolls ^o^

E

Elwood

And ash while you are at it. By having him in your guild you are basically condoning the 'way' he plays. I thought you were supposed to be this elite guild who prides itself on fighting with a small group of experienced players against larger numbers. Having these nubs in your guild doesn't exactly fit with that kind of ethos now does it?
Unless you're not as good as you say you are and you actually need them?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And ash while you are at it. By having him in your guild you are basically condoning the 'way' he plays. I thought you were supposed to be this elite guild who prides itself on fighting with a small group of experienced players against larger numbers. Having these nubs in your guild doesn't exactly fit with that kind of ethos now does it?
Unless you're not as good as you say you are and you actually need them?
He plays on Kingdom Reborn. :)

In deciet yesterday, myself, drac and one ron were on two dexxers and a tamer doing the spawn... OPK crash us with god knows how many (at least 8 characters there, not sure who was who though), three tamers. Kill us on our dexxers, we come onto our mages and slaughter them then they give up and just leave there characters hidden to try and get scrolls. Happens again later on in the day except we had cookie as well.

By the way Elwood, you have to be one of the most gutless people on this shard, you abandon your team mates like no tommorow... one thing you'll notice about SSO is that we won't leave our teammates in situations where they are ****ed... You on the other hand will BOLT off from your team with only one dexxer on you. "The Elwood Run".

To Rons: when are you going to kick hero out of your guild? i just put both his chars into statloss at his spawn... all he did was run and invis lolol :p "o i got away, i hdie and hope he gets bored !"
Cool man. I can't really trust a word you say because your a proven bull****ter (much like Elwood). But congrats on killing a ****ty dexxer (who was probably AFK while he was using his other account).

ohh and thx for those skill scrolls ^o^
Considering I alone have about 17, I really don't think they are worth that much.

E

Elwood

He plays on Kingdom Reborn. :)
Everyone knows ash's 'advantages'. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. The rons agreed on these forums ages ago, and it's not just kingdom reborn. Basically what you're saying is that you condone what he does. That's cool, it shouldn't come as a surprise really, Sneaky told me some stories from the old OPK days and most of them involved you.

In deciet yesterday, myself, drac and one ron were on two dexxers and a tamer doing the spawn... OPK crash us with god knows how many (at least 8 characters there, not sure who was who though), three tamers. Kill us on our dexxers, we come onto our mages and slaughter them then they give up and just leave there characters hidden to try and get scrolls. Happens again later on in the day except we had cookie as well.
Don't know about the earlier one but I was at the second one, it was only me dragod and sneaky that came in to raid (this is after the fight at the entrance), at the champ there was you, drac, ron, ron, cookie and ash - 3 v 6. We knew we didn't stand a chance but we thought we would go in and have a crack anyway. Tell it like it was please you lying little turd.

By the way Elwood, you have to be one of the most gutless people on this shard, you abandon your team mates like no tommorow... one thing you'll notice about SSO is that we won't leave our teammates in situations where they are ****ed...
The one thing about SSO that i notice is that you die more than anyone else in that guild in the field, got they must give you sh*t in vent LOL. Don't get upset that I owned you 1v1 earlier in the week and then dragod owned you 1v1 the following night. Here is a dent to your ego Pet, YOUR NOT AS GOOD AS YOU THINK YOU ARE. The funniest thing is that you tried to say it was paradox, I guess that's the benefit of having two people use the one account you can blame the other person when you lose... Funny, you're still playing that char anway. I thought you had given that account to paradox and it wasn't yours anymore, i'm sure you said that somewhere Pinochio.

Cool man. I can't really trust a word you say because your a proven bull****ter
I think 90% of the people that post here would take Buster's word over yours any day Pet, don't get upset mate, it's just how it is.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't know about the earlier one but I was at the second one, it was only me dragod and sneaky that came in to raid (this is after the fight at the entrance), at the champ there was you, drac, ron, ron, cookie and ash - 3 v 6. We knew we didn't stand a chance but we thought we would go in and have a crack anyway. Tell it like it was please you lying little turd.
For starters, only one ron was there. Secondly, are you forgetting about Dark Knight, Repear and Wolfenstein...

Tell it like it was please you lying fat ****.

The one thing about SSO that i notice is that you die more than anyone else in that guild in the field, got they must give you sh*t in vent LOL. Don't get upset that I owned you 1v1 earlier in the week and then dragod owned you 1v1 the following night.
Rofl, because your tradie friends target me every time out of pure hatred of me. I don't cop much **** at all in vent. Secondly, YOU KILLED PARADOX YOU MORON. Thirdly. Yes Dragod killed me in a 1v1 DUEL situation where I wasn't potting, neither was he and I wasn't running off of screen. He won purely because of his fireball warfork.

Funny, you're still playing that char anway. I thought you had given that account to paradox and it wasn't yours anymore, i'm sure you said that somewhere Pinochio.
It isn't mine. Paradox owns it. We share it. If he comes on I'll log off and let him play. Funny that your STILL playing UO huh?

Hahahaha, 17 scrolls WOOT!!! Living the dream huh Pet, YOU DA MAN!
Hahahaha, managing a rural ****hole sporting team WOOT!! Living the dream huh Elwood, YOU DA MAN.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh. My. God. YOU ARE DISGRACEFUL OPK. I cannot believe how bad you are. First of all... 5v2 Arwen, Dark Knight, Venus, Dragod, Elwood vs Snakes Fury (me) and UNEMPLOYED USHER, and we killed everyone but Venus in the first fight and we can't even x-heal. Not only that but your ONLY kill was on Ron when he got dismounted. Then it was 4v2 (Arwen left) and we killed you ALL. Then Dark Knight leaves, 3v2, Venus, Dragod and Elwood... you ALL die.

I don't know how the **** you die 5v2 to a dexxer and a mage who can't even x-heal... and Dragod initial excuse was "HOW WAS IT FIVE V TWO", but then again I suppose you tradies can't count higher than free. If those numbers were reversed you wouldn't even fight us let alone last 15 seconds.

Oh and Elwood you didn't kill me 1v1, I died to spawn and 90% of my damage was to spawn. You guys are ****ing failures as pvpers.

E

Elwood

For starters, only one ron was there. Secondly, are you forgetting about Dark Knight, Repear and Wolfenstein...
Reaper was not there at any stage, I think you are confused with your spawn earlier? Dark Knight and Wolfenstein died in the fight at the entrance along with dragod and sneaky. I got away. Dragod, sneaky and I went back in and saw 6 characters there - ron, ron, pet, cookie, drac, ash. Needless to say, we died. Now to quote a line from the movie a few good men "These are the facts of the case and they are undisputed."

Tell it like it was please you lying fat ****.
Oh, and leave the personal insults out hey, i'm the one who has played professional sport for the last decade remember. You're the 16 year old pimply faced nerd who never leaves his bedroom and thinks that one call back on an audition for a fruity bix breakfast cereal ad constitutes an acting and modelling career LOL

I don't cop much **** at all in vent.
1st lie - Yes you do, i've heard it.

Secondly, YOU KILLED PARADOX YOU MORON.
2nd lie - it was you, admit it. You know how I know it was you? You threw a tantrum and logged off in a rage LOL

Thirdly. Yes Dragod killed me in a 1v1 DUEL situation where I wasn't potting, neither was he and I wasn't running off of screen. He won purely because of his fireball warfork.
Thats the only reason? So you must have stood there and let him bash you to death with it... tsk tsk, silly boy :owned:

It isn't mine. Paradox owns it. We share it. If he comes on I'll log off and let him play. Funny that your STILL playing UO huh?
LOL YOU SHOULD TALK! I go away on holiday again on Tuesday, after that you won't see me.

Hahahaha, managing a rural ****hole sporting team WOOT!! Living the dream huh Elwood, YOU DA MAN.
Now I give you sh*t because your telling everyone how many of those new scrolls you have like it's something pretty cool and you reply with another personal insult. Sure sign of someone who knows they are losing an argument and has no other comeback... :sad2:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reaper was not there at any stage, I think you are confused with your spawn earlier? Dark Knight and Wolfenstein died in the fight at the entrance along with dragod and sneaky. I got away. Dragod, sneaky and I went back in and saw 6 characters there - ron, ron, pet, cookie, drac, ash
You saw two rons out of fear, only one was there. The only reason you got away was because you left HALF WAY THROUGH the fight because I was chasing you on my dexxer. Okay if Repear wasn't there it was still 5v5... only one ron was on the whole of yesterday.

1st lie - Yes you do, i've heard it.
Not about dying.

Oh, and leave the personal insults out hey, i'm the one who has played professional sport for the last decade remember.
And you aren't playing anymore. I read a statistic in the Sun a while ago about how ****ed most professional sporting players are after they retire, most of them die around 50-70 due to having such ****ed bodies. Have fun. Hope it was worth it, running into other men and grabbing them and all.

thinks that one call back on an audition for a fruity bix breakfast cereal ad constitutes an acting and modelling career LOL
When did I say I had a career? I do it as a hobby to make money while I'm at school.

2nd lie - it was you, admit it. You know how I know it was you? You threw a tantrum and logged off in a rage LOL
You WANT to believe it's me. That's all. Keep telling yourself that.

Thats the only reason? So you must have stood there and let him bash you to death with it... tsk tsk, silly boy
Clearly you don't pvp on a mage good at all. In a situation where someone doesn't run off screen or pot, with similar templates the person with the fireball warfork will always win. If they don't they have down syndrome.

Now I give you sh*t because your telling everyone how many of those new scrolls you have like it's something pretty cool and you reply with another personal insult. Sure sign of someone who knows they are losing an argument and has no other comeback...
Go read that post you just made. ****ing hypocrite. Oh and if you want to keep this about UO, why didn't you reply to my post about the 5v2? Too embarrassed about how **** you are or have you run out of excuses?

K

kiwi

oh yea, i didn't need congratulations on the kill of the dexter. its not hard. the only time consuming thing is to get him to stop running away..
don't need congrats on pwning his mage. but please congratulate me on managing to keepup with him..

SSO = cookie + ron + ron + random nub cannon fodder

E

Elwood

Oh and Elwood you didn't kill me 1v1, I died to spawn and 90% of my damage was to spawn. You guys are ****ing failures as pvpers.
You died because you are gutless coward scum and you're dumb as dog sh*t. You see me in despise and immediately put on your bardiche for para/dismount (while you call in help) so I move to where there is some spawn, invis, and let the spawn target you. Then I reveal AND YOU STILL WENT FOR THE DISMOUNT LOL. So you're on foot with me and two rat mages dumping on you (I got an explo, two lightnings and a magic arrow on you btw) and you die. Funnily enough one of the rons comes to your aide on his necro mage right at the moment you die and even HE can't kill me while I'M on foot. I make it out of despise, into terra and through the gate to safety.
I win - you lose

RAGE MORE!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how you don't reply to my post about the 5v2. Don't worry I guess I won't reply to any of your posts UO related then. We can debate about how ****ed your life is.

K

Katlene

As tempting as that may be pet, if you all dont keep relitively on topic the threads gunna wind up locked again

E

Elwood

You saw two rons out of fear, only one was there. The only reason you got away was because you left HALF WAY THROUGH the fight because I was chasing you on my dexxer. Okay if Repear wasn't there it was still 5v5... only one ron was on the whole of yesterday.
So you made reaper up then hey liar? Both of rons characters were in deceit, apparently one was using both accounts, usher told me that today. I left after me, sneaky and dragod died when trying to crash. So did sneaky, dragod and jedi (wolfenstein) went back on stealthers apparently, with no success.

And you aren't playing anymore. I read a statistic in the Sun a while ago about how ****ed most professional sporting players are after they retire, most of them die around 50-70 due to having such ****ed bodies.
Maybe if you played in the 60's that might be true but players today have the access to the best medical facilities in the country. I've had 7 operations from my sport, i've recovered perfectly well from all of them and I still run, cycle, swim, box and do gym. Once again pet please don't comment on things you know nothing about, I would have thought you learned your lesson after the whole drugs in sport thing...
As Katlene said, stay on topic, K Thanks.

Clearly you don't pvp on a mage good at all.
That is a very well constructed sentance you have put together there son, what is your iq again?
In a situation where someone doesn't run off screen or pot, with similar templates the person with the fireball warfork will always win. If they don't they have down syndrome.
I don't have any hit spell on my fork and I have duelled Hello Kitty and beat him. I've also duelled one of the rons with no hit spell on my wep and beat him before. I'm not trying to say i'm better than anyone, i'm just saying that your little fireball theory is a load of sh*t. Do you have any other excuses pet?

Go read that post you just made. ****ing hypocrite.
I'm happy to keep it about UO but you made the first comment about me "managing a sh*thole rural football team" so if your going to dish it out, expect it back in return.

I'm not ignoring your 5v2 comments pet I just don't feel I need to respond to them. I not refuting what you have said, i'll admit we played pretty ordinary today. How did it happen? Well you might as well count lore out as he is not in vent, he has 400 ping and moves around on foot, dark knight is not in vent either and just runs around doing his own thing and it was me venus and dragod. You and ron ran as soon as you were half health EVERY TIME and you spent most of the fight skipping the server line but hey, well done.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you made reaper up then hey liar?
Nope, I'm just saying what I saw. The whole day there was only one ron, and in the second fight he was only on one account.

That is a very well constructed sentance you have put together there son, what is your iq again?
136. Oh and if you want to critique my grammar, why don't you at least spell sentence correctly? Oh I found that sentence very ironic considering you just said this:

As Katlene said, stay on topic, K Thanks.
I don't have any hit spell on my fork and I have duelled Hello Kitty and beat him. I've also duelled one of the rons with no hit spell on my wep and beat him before. I'm not trying to say i'm better than anyone, i'm just saying that your little fireball theory is a load of sh*t. Do you have any other excuses pet?
Yes but your win rate was probably 1/10... if your winning 7/10 or 5/10 duels okay, but your not. If you really believe that fireball doesn't make a difference then you have NO idea how to play a mage. Not only does it disrupt you but it also does 9 damage, poison then hit with bleed + fireball proc = game over dude, game over.

Well you might as well count lore out as he is not in vent, he has 400 ping and moves around on foot, dark knight is not in vent either and just runs around doing his own thing and it was me venus and dragod. You and ron ran as soon as you were half health EVERY TIME and you spent most of the fight skipping the server line but hey, well done.
Okay lets cover some major factors of that fight here, hey you never know it may make you a better player:

1. Your only kill was because of a dismount. What can we gather from that information? The only reason you got a kill was thanks to Arwen.
  2. Dark Knight not being on vent is a non-issue really, he doesn't have to sync spells (which you guys don't do anyway). All he has to do is chase me and disarm me, which he was doing.
  3. Dark Knight is your most damaging member, without him, you didn't come close to killing us.
  4. Running when your half health insures that you don't die, we couldn't x-heal remember... and we were being observant and taking note of when you were dropping three explode fs's on us so we wouldn't die.
  5. 90% of the fight was at the farms above my house or near stables. 5% was at the server line and 5% was done elsewhere.

Edit: Oh and there is no way in hell two of you would have fought five of us.

E

Elwood

Yes but your win rate was probably 1/10... if your winning 7/10 or 5/10 duels okay, but your not. If you really believe that fireball doesn't make a difference then you have NO idea how to play a mage. Not only does it disrupt you but it also does 9 damage, poison then hit with bleed + fireball proc = game over dude, game over.
Rough translation: "My E-ego is so big that I can't handle losing 1v1 so I have to make excuses like these." Oh and ron and I duelled 5 times, he won 3 and I won 2. So that's an average of 6 out of 10 right? Again your theory is blown out of the water.

[*]Dark Knight not being on vent is a non-issue really, he doesn't have to sync spells (which you guys don't do anyway). All he has to do is chase me and disarm me, which he was doing.
So he doesn't need to know who is the target, whether he is to bleed/disarm/mortal/para. Or the most important part, if he loses sight of everyone, to know where the fighting is? He doesn't need to know these things right? You seem to spend the majority of your time on a dexxer these days pet, why do you use vent then if you don't need it?

[*]Running when your half health insures that you don't die, we couldn't x-heal remember... and we were being observant and taking note of when you were dropping three explode fs's on us so we wouldn't die.
Not exactly true, you couldn't x heal but ron could. You didn't need it anway you just straight lined it at half health until the bandie kicked in.
[*]90% of the fight was at the farms above my house or near stables. 5% was at the server line and 5% was done elsewhere.
More bullsh*t, you both ran there every time you were hurt. Oh, and the majority of YOUR kills were when you dragged one of us off from the group and hit us 2v1 so don't get too carried away.

ps. I see your still posting on stratics but not in game this evening. What, the rons and cookie not around?

P

Paradox_

lol ive been off since like wednesday and now Elwood beat you in a fight Pet? LOL

That was me mate, remember how you tried to res kill me after but you're a bit slow.

But it is pretty funny that you can't tell the difference between me and pet. Because Pet is about 10x better than me.

But you got your 1v1, so you can quit UO now knowing you accomplished something. You can hold that dear to your heart for the rest of your life.

On your holiday are you going to talk to more CHICKZ?

P

Paradox_

You died because you are gutless coward scum and you're dumb as dog sh*t. You see me in despise and immediately put on your bardiche for para/dismount (while you call in help) so I move to where there is some spawn, invis, and let the spawn target you. Then I reveal AND YOU STILL WENT FOR THE DISMOUNT LOL. So you're on foot with me and two rat mages dumping on you (I got an explo, two lightnings and a magic arrow on you btw) and you die. Funnily enough one of the rons comes to your aide on his necro mage right at the moment you die and even HE can't kill me while I'M on foot. I make it out of despise, into terra and through the gate to safety.
I win - you lose

RAGE MORE!
We always try to para blow you because its the only way we can catch up to you as you run all the time and leave your teammates for dead. 'The Elwood Run', as its called.

E

Elwood

You can talk, you don't even log on unless you have the back up of the rons and cookie. I don't know how many times over the last 6 months you have run from me 1v1 until your help has arrived and how many excuses you have come up with not to fight. The first and only time you have stayed on screen and fought me 1v1 you died...
I suggest you stick to the OT threads and let the pvpers talk ok.

You already know what we (OPK/AUPK) think of you but don't take it from us, let's here what someone else has to say:

P

Paradox_

Oh god, get your head out of your ass. You are so full of **** its not even funny.

I dont log on BECAUSE I DO OTHER THINGS APART FROM PLAY AN ONLINE GAME, and I prefer group fights because its more about teamwork than what a server rolls and decides who's bleeds hit and who doesn't resist poison. If you dont realise that, you're a ****ing idiot.

Clearly you dont have a life though, 1:30am on a Saturday night - do some more spawning? chat up some '18/f/cali' CHICKZ?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rough translation: "My E-ego is so big that I can't handle losing 1v1 so I have to make excuses like these." Oh and ron and I duelled 5 times, he won 3 and I won 2. So that's an average of 6 out of 10 right? Again your theory is blown out of the water.
LOL, you won 2/5 so that's a 6/10 win ratio? Your good at maths.

Like I said, duel someone good using a fireball warfork 10 times.

So he doesn't need to know who is the target, whether he is to bleed/disarm/mortal/para. Or the most important part, if he loses sight of everyone, to know where the fighting is? He doesn't need to know these things right? You seem to spend the majority of your time on a dexxer these days pet, why do you use vent then if you don't need it?
Why would he need to know who the target is? He performed the best out of all of you because he made my dexxer practically useless by disarm spamming the whole time. He never got lost either. I spawn on my dexxer, and I happened to have been on my dexxer when I saw you at BMG, then I attacked you so I couldn't leave and get my mage.

Not exactly true, you couldn't x heal but ron could. You didn't need it anway you just straight lined it at half health until the bandie kicked in.

Holy **** you are dumb. I WAS IN FACTIONS MORON. :wall: Man it's like talking to a brick wall.

More bullsh*t, you both ran there every time you were hurt. Oh, and the majority of YOUR kills were when you dragged one of us off from the group and hit us 2v1 so don't get too carried away.
We never intentionally server hopped the entire time. Most of the fighting took place above my house. What about when we killed you in front of the group about three times? Or Dragod? Or Venus? Or Dark Knight?

ps. I see your still posting on stratics but not in game this evening. What, the rons and cookie not around?
Actually I was on for about half an hour when Minax did there 30 man harrower, then I logged out.

You can talk, you don't even log on unless you have the back up of the rons and cookie. I don't know how many times over the last 6 months you have run from me 1v1 until your help has arrived and how many excuses you have come up with not to fight. The first and only time you have stayed on screen and fought me 1v1 you died...
But I thought it was me? God at least try and stick to the lie you moron.

P

Paradox_

For someone who is a proven liar you think he would be better at it.

P

Paradox_

A WOMAN has been stabbed to death in a central Queensland house.
Police responded to a triple-zero call in Mackay around 11.50pm (AEST) yesterday, where they located the body of a woman inside the house.
Thats what, two in like 3 weeks?

MACKAY GUYZ, ORSM.

E

Elwood

Clog, the bloke is a disgraceful pvper and he knows it. His only comebacks are personal attacks because he can't back it up in game. Sadly, even his insults aren't accurate. I don't even come from central Qld. Let me ask this one question: Have you ever lived anywhere else other than the city you grew up in Paradox? No, didn't think so... YOU KNOW NOTHING FELLA, STFU.

Yes I am drunk

P

Pumpen

BREAKING NEWS: The Supreme Court has lifted a suppression order on the identity of an Adelaide Magistrate charged with historical child sex offences.

Richard Dutton Brown has pleaded not guilty to a number of child sex charges dating back to the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The identity of Brown, 60, has been suppressed since his arrest by Major Crime detectives in 2006.

In September, Brown was committed to stand trial in the District Court on five counts of indecent assault and two counts of unlawful sexual intercourse.

In October, Judge Julie McIntyre imposed a suppression order on Brown's name and image after hearing submissions from his lawyer Lindy Powell QC.

The Advertiser appealed against Judge McIntyre's decision in the Full Court of the Supreme Court.

Today, Chief Justice John Doyle, and Justices Richard White and David Bleby unanimously found there was no good reason that Brown's name and image should remain suppressed.

Brown, of Norwood, was appointed as a magistrate in April 1979 and has presided over thousands of cases in Adelaide and suburban courts.

The experienced magistrate allegedly committed the offences between September 1977 and May 1981 at Norwood.

He has been on leave since his arrest.

Brown's case is yet to be set down for trial, with prosecutors arguing the case should be heard in the Supreme Court.

His case is listed for mention only in the District Court tomorrow.
Best you just keep quiet from now on Paradox...

P

Paradox_

Clog, the bloke is a disgraceful pvper and he knows it. His only comebacks are personal attacks because he can't back it up in game. Sadly, even his insults aren't accurate. I don't even come from central Qld. Let me ask this one question: Have you ever lived anywhere else other than the city you grew up in Paradox? No, didn't think so... YOU KNOW NOTHING FELLA, STFU.

Yes I am drunk
Gold Coast for 3 years mate, Melbourne for 1.

BL.

My insults are only personal attacks?

Lets back it up and recall all the things you have said to Pet re: him and acting.

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.