• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

BS lol, Beaver was doing 60-70 hp concusses way before you made deck an archer.

I claim the gimp title dammit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You weren't using a quiver of rage. Remind me who won that battle of the archers the other night beaver?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The last part of this phrase sums up you and your guilds attitude to pvp, oh and it's ENSURE not insure. Yep, it's official, your a moron.

owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to grammar pick and call someone a moron, try not to misspell YOU'RE* I did something similar a while back and cimmy bbs-owned me.

I don't play here right now but I'm fairly sure they're all running this:

archery
hiding
stealth
tactics
anatomy
ninjitsu
healing

yes, they're THAT predictable.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually i picked him up for using the wrong word INSURE and ENSURE - two different words with completely different meanings, I couldn't give a rats arse about anyones grammar or punctuation...

G

Total pwnage!! ROFL Where did all the KOV come from that were on tonight?? I've not seen so many online at one time. We took your spawn, pwned you all in star (what were you thinking???) and then owned bmg for the rest of the night. You couldn't even co ordinate a decent attack! Seriously though, thank you all for the fun and the insurance, was a blast.
*beats chest*

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Dont tell me Appleseed has gone Stealth Archer?

Is that him as a dead doggy?

Ill be back online tonight to donate insurance to the needy

E

eric23

Seriously Elwood I don't know, we just did it. Without going into who owned who, yes it was an entertaining night by all. Just hope we all continue having fun.

I

My advice, dont come with insured suits, quite a few POC gave away a fair amount of insurance.

Im not complaining, I thought it dam nice of you to let me stand in the middle of you and attack you all at once.

Thou I thought I did hear you say you dont play to loose, the insurance I would consider a loss on your part at least.

Also the person missing the head gear Pet did try to return it to them, but was killed and lost it returning it to whoever lost it.

G

@ eric - agreed, good to see people in fel, whether it be kov, opk, poc, [1]

@ amathist - sorry for killing you guys over and over again, was a bit slack on my part, but you all kept flagging on me and going grey. Just a tip, if you attack a red you are no longer safe in the guardzone until you un-flag. I know you guys don't pvp but it might have been a bit more fun for you if you co ordinated an attack on one person, maybe someone who was already being attacked or low on hitpoints, then you would have got some kills. Ventrillo or teamspeak is a must.

I

Agreed, I thought it was a good night back, especially as it was my first on over a week.

POC certianly made for insurance donations, thats the other side to ress killing someone thats giving you 5k-8k in insurance. Do that three or four time and its worth your effort. Saves having to farm, that is your farming, killing people

It would appear there was a rotten apple in the barrel after all

As OPK have become alot leaner, from what it was when the server came up that is.

KOV finding some new helpers, just remember once a rotten apple, always a rotten apple

G

<blockquote><hr>

My advice, dont come with insured suits, quite a few POC gave away a fair amount of insurance.

Im not complaining, I thought it dam nice of you to let me stand in the middle of you and attack you all at once.

Thou I thought I did hear you say you dont play to loose, the insurance I would consider a loss on your part at least.

Also the person missing the head gear Pet did try to return it to them, but was killed and lost it returning it to whoever lost it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said anything like "I dont play to loose" not even once so have no clue what you are on about there.

As for the insurance poc are quite prepared to loose it and accept that if we are killed the pker gets the gold and we would much prefer that to loosing our gear. To us its just part of going to fel you expect to die and if you die you expect to loose some gold.

As for the head gear that person was not from PoC they came to help out Cupid who is also not from poc the persons name was Lexise I believe but i am not sure of guild it did start with T thats all I know.

G

<blockquote><hr>

@ eric - agreed, good to see people in fel, whether it be kov, opk, poc, [1]

@ amathist - sorry for killing you guys over and over again, was a bit slack on my part, but you all kept flagging on me and going grey. Just a tip, if you attack a red you are no longer safe in the guardzone until you un-flag. I know you guys don't pvp but it might have been a bit more fun for you if you co ordinated an attack on one person, maybe someone who was already being attacked or low on hitpoints, then you would have got some kills. Ventrillo or teamspeak is a must.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the advice Elwood, as for the flagging I am not quite sure we all realized how that worked *grins* so it was a case of "yep he the bad guy flag him" rather then oh oops that affects me too.

As for co ordinating the attack well I tried but the group kind of ran like spooked cattle when we got attacked and it was terribly hard to regroup them and heal myself....I thought I did pretty good till I got caught in a field and couldn't move.

As for vent we had a server for awhile but as some of us myself included are on low speed Internet (nothing else is available where we are) we just can not run it and UO at the same time which does suck as it would be handy for our other hunts as well.

I

Your are a bitter person and deserve all the crap you get.

The chess comment I thought came from you as you appear to have the loudest mouth, either you never said it or your feeblemind has trouble remembering anything longer than 2 seconds ago.

The advice about not wearing gear and saving insurance was said in good faith.. but guess what, your to blind to see it when its in front of your face.

Your a shining example of a fool. Its the last time I waste oxygen on you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your are a bitter person and deserve all the crap you get.

The chess comment I thought came from you as you appear to have the loudest mouth, either you never said it or your feeblemind has trouble remembering anything longer than 2 seconds ago.

The advice about not wearing gear and saving insurance was said in good faith.. but guess what, your to blind to see it when its in front of your face.

Your a shining example of a fool. Its the last time I waste oxygen on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your the fool you can not even get your facts right, one of [1] sorry I can not remember the name said to us as we stood toe to toe on the road...something along the lines of "whos move next its like chess, rooke to bishop" I replied with "no I prefer the pawns"........and some how your worped and pathetic biased and prejudice mind twisted that into "I dont like to loose"......the two are nothing alike or even remotely mean the same. My response was tongue in cheek humor your twisted version is just so far from what I am about and who I am its laughable and anyone who knows me or who has encountered me will tell you this.

Bottom line if I didn't want to loose I would not have been in fel......I DON'T PVP and everyone knows that, there for I was going to die or it was at least highly on the cards.

So now that you have revealed yourself to be the twisted bitter one with the short term memory I repeat GET OVER YOURSELF. And go back to broad casting your untruths and [censored] stirring opinions as that is clearly the only level of maturity you have.

As for the advice it was given and not taken deal with it. I simply explained why we insure... it is not your choice and certainly nothing for you to get all explosive and to rant about. Thats the thing with advice it is the persons choice to take it or not and gees let me think advice from a someone who is a complete jerk to me nearly every time he opens his mouth???? think I will store it where it belongs.

And as for it being the last time you speak to me or address me OH I PRAISE THE GOD &amp; GODDESS IF ITS TRUE. please dont waste your oxygen hopefully while your holding your breath you may pass out and things will be quiet for awhile.

I

imported_JediSith

The great one returns in a month.... it may be Morri if she can get away from killing drawves in WOW

G

<blockquote><hr>

The great one returns in a month.... it may be Morri if she can get away from killing drawves in WOW

[/ QUOTE ]

You liar... morri can't kill anyone.

D

Dalecti

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nono pet, morri killed me in a duel once...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet she could kill me I wouldn't even have to paint a target on my rump.

and the correct term is vertically challenged or possibly hight deficient *grins*

I

<blockquote><hr>

[1] handed the OPKR an ass spanking at BMG. They all logged off after it... couldn't handle defeat.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean they werent there as training dummies that you organised for guild training

Hmm we did have some numbers

I

imported_JediSith

Ok Ok i been told by avenger he going to return with morri

G

thenow
Seasoned Veteran

Reged: 03/16/05

Re: Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 - [Re: Sneaky Que]
#7595755 - 01/23/08 08:59 PM
Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Ah the equal most delusional poster on stratics (JHoward is the other)... It honestly hurts my eyes reading the dribble those two post.

I

imported_thenow

, that makes me sad,NOT, lol, idiot. [ron will tell u when he reads this, or should I say cry to you in a screaming tantrum when he reads this]
lol, too funny

I

imported_KvHokuto

The rons might be a little rough around the edges but what are any of you ****s doing to improve the living conditions of aborigines or their infant mortality rate? or stop the genocide in africa? Yeah I thought so. How much of your paycheck do any of you donate to the salvation army? Nothing? Really!? And you think you're better people? Because you act a little more civilized online? You all disgust me, ya hypocrites.

Who's really living their lives with horse blinkers on?

I

imported_thenow

lol, again, u show ur foolishness. I've spent/spend time caring for disable and aged, I've spent time on aboriginal reserves helping, i donate, i spent time in hospices. U idiot, I've done much in my yrs, and will do much yet.

I

imported_KvHokuto

Just like dal said:

"its clearly the use of you in a general sense. "

Assuming you've done any of those things, Good on you, but pride is a sin [censored]!

I

imported_thenow

You responded to me with hate and accusation so I responded. Pride?, lol, this is first time I've expressed anything of my personal life as such and only in response to your hate filled comment to me. Pride? no one here will ever know the things I've done to help others, quite often the only ones that know[or will ever know] are the ones who were/are involved, what I mentioned about what I do/done is brief in reality.
Besides in this discussion it matters not what good ppl do but the bad ppl do, thus I say[as many others do] the rons n pettles express and behave as scum of the earth who's cowardly lowlife behavour is not justifiable in any way or form and testify to their lacking in intelligence, social status and abilities.. Full Stop!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

The rons might be a little rough around the edges but what are any of you ****s doing to improve the living conditions of aborigines or their infant mortality rate? or stop the genocide in africa? Yeah I thought so. How much of your paycheck do any of you donate to the salvation army? Nothing? Really!? And you think you're better people? Because you act a little more civilized online? You all disgust me, ya hypocrites.

[/ QUOTE ]

rough around the edges thats how you describe them?? are you serious? That is just so much of an understatement I find it laughable.

As for what do I do for my community ......LOTS, I donate to many charities, and give my time to the elderly teaching them scrap booking classes and keeping there minds and fine moterskills active. I also have a certificate in community welfare, 2 in child care. I have raised money for local schools and I have volunteered during charity events with the local pcyc and ses.

As for your reference to Aborigines, I actually have family who are aboriginal and over the years I have done plenty including help to start a business that was designed to employ educate and provide them security for there own business and area's including events like the knock out (big football match in the aboriginal community) and other festivities and aboriginal events.

I also don't act more civilized online I am more civilized online and offline I do not say or do anything online that I would not do offline (except tame dragons of course) but basically my behavior and attitude is exactly the same. And I do not see why it should be different just because I can hide behind a laptop.

And what do you and the Ron's do exactly since you feel everyone else has to justify them self to you? and you can not exactly call people a hypocrite unless your out there doing your bit.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Officially the stupidest thing that I have ever read...
Actually I sponsored a family this christmas through the Salvation Army. I filled a christmas hamper for a single mother and two kids who were described as being on their 'critical list' and would never be able to have christmas otherwise. Cost a little under $300, not much to me but went a long way to putting a smile on a mother and two childrens faces on the xmas morning. I have the thank you card to prove it. I have no idea of the ethnicity of the people I helped (and I don't care) if anyone who has done this before knows they give you a family number and tell you how many people in the family and the ages, thats it.
I don't see what this, mortality rates or genocide in africa has to do with being opposed to racism. Isn't leading a good life, having and open mind, being compassionate and not living with hatred towards others enough?

Oh, by the way can someone tell me why the thread I started was deleted, that would be nice, thanks.

I

imported_KvHokuto

So... you both dislike the rons partly because they think they're better than you two, and now here you both are telling all of us how how much better you are than them(and me presumably)

Thanks for clearing that up.

G

<blockquote><hr>

So... you both dislike the rons partly because they think they're better than you two, and now here you both are telling all of us how how much better you are than them(and me presumably)

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually incorrect, I do not dislike them because they "think" they are better then everyone. I dislike there behaviour because they are nasty, crude, rude, prejudice, politically incorrect, arrogant and self centred with no social conscience.

And I never said I was better then any one, you asked the question and where answered, funny how you didn't answer mine though.

G

Roughly 15, kov, PKU, run and one tc (tasio, hes prolly pku/kov now) all allied to kill 4 [1]... so pathetic.

T

Tal'shiar

What makes me laugh about this is that everyone is STILL taking the bait they lay out there. As they and dal so eloquently put it they just dont care about you all. They like annoying you. They like to get to you and you can't pretend that they dont. If they didnt you wouldn't respond to them.
You feed their insults, you make them laugh. You encourage them.

The thing is, they are the ultimate fools, racist, idiotic..... but then again theres alot worse than even them. Getting out into the business world, you will find alot worse than them. When they get out in the real world, even they will be in for a shock, when their boss yells at them for pissing off their client for being just that little bit to slow in getting their cash, or maybe not making enough profit.

Now before people come at me saying that I condone what the Rons are doing and saying, I just consider myself a realist. The Ron's are but small petty fools in a world of giant jackasses.

I

imported_KvHokuto

When one considers the whole world, and the state it's in, none of us are really any better. Anyone who beleives they're a 'good' person just isn't seeing the bigger picture.

A few posts on a bbs are such a trivial thing. Nothing anyone posts here really matters, but it can be amusing to mess with people who think it does.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know the rons, I've been playing this shard for a couple of months now and I've never had any dealings with them. Tell me where in any of my posts did I say I think I am better than them or that I think they think they are better than me? (take your time and read that one again...) I merely stated my view, as they did theirs. I pointed out the salvos thing cos you assumed that none of us on this board do a thing to better society, that had nothing to do with the rons. I did that to illustrate you know nothing about me or anyone else here. Now before you go saying that I know nothing about anyone else here also, I have not assumed anything about the rons other than the obvious fact that they are racist and I expressed my views on their (rediculous) point of view. I do not hate the rons, actually I pity them cos it's obviously been a part of their up bringing, they probably don't know any better. And finally, mate, you sound like a kid in an adults conversation, seriously.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When one considers the whole world, and the state it's in, none of us are really any better. Anyone who beleives they're a 'good' person just isn't seeing the bigger picture.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFL, what the hell does this mean? Are you stoned? If so, it's cool, I've said some pretty bizare things that make no sense while I've been stoned too...
Goodnight

I

imported_KvHokuto

you'd think an adult with such advanced conversation skills like yourself would be able to figure out which 2 people I was posting to but apparently not.

G

I think you miss internet cafes more though...since your life is spent in 1

I

imported_thenow

Are you really that stupid? lol, As I and others have said, its not about who's good or do good in this debate its about certain scumbagness and arrogance ppl in our community. Once again u are an idiot and fall into the previous points of the debate. You carry on about ppl being hypocrites and that there are bigger problems in the world. Look at a mirror mate. I don't treat ppl like they are below me nor do I give pain to others.I'm far from perfect as I stated a number of times but I do not accept paingiving idiots who give pain and make others ppls lives harder. As you said theres enough problems in the world to watch more being created.
Wake up to yourself and stop defending scumbag ppl by attacking those who are trying to make this community a better place[unlike the rons and yourself]. There are bigger problems in the world but its the small things that count, its your own COMMUNITIES[ UO in this case also] that count and it is the world community that counts.
Get a grip u idiot.

I

imported_KvHokuto

ha, listen to you, that might help you sleep at night, but at the end of the day you're still a capitalist, materialist ass like the rest of us. communities lol.

I

imported_KvHokuto

ha, listen to you, that might help you sleep better, but at the end of the day you're still a capitalist, materialist ass like the rest of us. You're just splitting hairs here.

T

Tal'shiar

I just had an interesting thought.

If Rons and Pet hate the role playing group (PoC Fink Kat etc) and they don't care about the game or reputations or anything like that, then why did they say the reason for the booting was to keep OPK's reputation of dominance or that kind of crap. I thought your reputation didn't matter to you?? Maybe the game matters a little more to them than they care to admit??

On a Semi-related subject, why oh why if PoC and that group hate Petrify and the like, then why is he allowed to compete in your trammy-lympics? He is winning which is even funnier.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pet hate the role playing group (PoC Fink Kat etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hate fink or kat... in fact I probably talk to Kat more than anyone outside of my guild.

<blockquote><hr>

On a Semi-related subject, why oh why if PoC and that group hate Petrify and the like, then why is he allowed to compete in your trammy-lympics? He is winning which is even funnier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm probably the equal best eventer on Oceania?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just had an interesting thought.

If Rons and Pet hate the role playing group (PoC Fink Kat etc) and they don't care about the game or reputations or anything like that, then why did they say the reason for the booting was to keep OPK's reputation of dominance or that kind of crap. I thought your reputation didn't matter to you?? Maybe the game matters a little more to them than they care to admit??

[/ QUOTE ]

On the topic of Petrify's hatred of PoC and his petty vandetta, seems some of his members of [1] are just as dishonorable as OPK and Petrify himself, The likes of Twisted and Zoloft have a member of PoC pked on ice island and have said to him they will res him only if he "deguilds from poc and says that poc suck" how pathetic and juvenile is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.