• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

The likes of Twisted and Zoloft have a member of PoC pked on ice island and have said to him they will res him only if he "deguilds from poc and says that poc suck" how pathetic and juvenile is that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't come to fel if you can't handle [censored] talk... just like how I'm gonna call you a pathetic tram who seriously needs to take a walk outside if you get that offended over a game, can't handle it? gonna hit that notify moderator button? please gtfo the pvp thread nub.

Oh and if you want me to give you a trammy reason as to why I'm not honorable... last time I checked "honor" was a 'virtue' something us reds (thats a murderer, you know someone who kills other players... something you've never done) can't use.

I don't understand why the "Pirates" of cove don't pvp... they don't [censored] talk... they don't loot... they don't steal... they don't murder... they don't grief... last time I checked that isn't what a pirate is meant to do is it?

<blockquote><hr>

On the topic of Petrify's hatred of PoC and his petty vandetta

[/ QUOTE ]

No pun intended, right? Ah wait a minute... you haven't watched V for Vendetta because it's too violent for you (or the fact that the last time you went to the movies Rocky I hadn't been released).

G

Only seen the movie, very rarely do I read books (the last one I can remember reading was The da vinci code).

G

I've read a few of Dan Brown's books, well the 4 of them that were out about 3 or so years ago. I quite liked them, the ending in Angels &amp; Demons was a bit much though. Deception point probably my fav.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The likes of Twisted and Zoloft have a member of PoC pked on ice island and have said to him they will res him only if he "deguilds from poc and says that poc suck" how pathetic and juvenile is that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't come to fel if you can't handle [censored] talk... just like how I'm gonna call you a pathetic tram who seriously needs to take a walk outside if you get that offended over a game, can't handle it? gonna hit that notify moderator button? please gtfo the pvp thread nub.

Oh and if you want me to give you a trammy reason as to why I'm not honorable... last time I checked "honor" was a 'virtue' something us reds (thats a murderer, you know someone who kills other players... something you've never done) can't use.

I don't understand why the "Pirates" of cove don't pvp... they don't [censored] talk... they don't loot... they don't steal... they don't murder... they don't grief... last time I checked that isn't what a pirate is meant to do is it?

<blockquote><hr>

On the topic of Petrify's hatred of PoC and his petty vandetta

[/ QUOTE ]

No pun intended, right? Ah wait a minute... you haven't watched V for Vendetta because it's too violent for you (or the fact that the last time you went to the movies Rocky I hadn't been released).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh petals careful your true colours are showing again, as for the smack talk it is different to call someone e newbie or tell them to go back to tram than it is to try and get them to deguild and declair there former guild to suck that is just childish behavior so I should not be surprised you would defend it.

As for the dying in fel bit we could really care less about that we expect to die in fel that is why gear is insurable......how ever the needless pathetic behavior that goes on after a kill or just before is not needed and does not have to be accepted by us because most of the time it is against ROC.

As for your attempt at a Trammie reason, if you mean roll play again there is a great difference to someone saying "I have slain you foul creature begone from my site" to "You stupid newbie go back to tram and your mothers pig" I am not saying that is what was said to day but it is an example none the less......actually today I hear there was even use of the C word which is just charming isn't it. As was said to the person do you kiss your mother with that mouth.

And Pet don't even try and get an idea as to what types of movies or books I read because honestly you wouldn't have a clue and you would actually be surprised because unlike you I can have a broad mind and be accepting of different things and don't have to hide behind my ego or foul behavior to do so.

T

Tal'shiar

If I remember rightly your broad mindedness extended to your interesting writing jobs? Good on you for it, its stuff like that which will keep Petrify interested and provide him instructions for him on things he will probably never accomplish.

I say again, after all this why oh why is he still in your olympics? You hate him, he treats you in a way you find offensive. Why not strip him of his olympic medals? Prevent him from competing in the rest of your events. Sure it means nothing to him but it might give you a bit of satisfaction.

G

RTLFC

What’s an accountant use for contraception?

Their personality.

S

Synox55

*Low-Five to Mr Plod*

RTLFC

I might be hallucinating, but did Oceanian PVP get a steroid injection recently? I haven't seen this many people in Felucca for months!

(That, and I've been on holiday for the past month...)

G

If ever there was one picture to describe the guild KOV this is it. 4 times it took me to get you in the screen shot taren but there is no mistaking you in this one. Res kills ftw hey, they are the only kills you get I spose so I best let you have your moment. Anyway, here is a keep sake for you. Hang this up on your wall with pride! Seriously though guys, it's embarrasing when you run to where your dismounters are hiding EVERY single time you are attacked. Are you all really that bad? Don't you ever want to say just once that you won a 1v1 fight? Wait a minute, sorry, I forgot who I was talking to there for a second, my bad. I don't know what I was thinking asking that question.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Anyway, here is a keep sake for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

G

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/Mortstock/UO0017.jpg

This is what happens when you get one of them alone...
I must have passively revealed him at the entrance to despise - disarm, lp, and 4 moving shots later he's dead.
I saw wraith running around so I went back to find him but funnily enough he disappeared. By the time I got back my old mate here was bones.
Wasn't long before the SoS call was made though, within a minute there was 7 or 8 KOV at the entrance to despise - wishes, wraith, taren, valor, eris, silk, a'shintarie (only names I can recall at the moment) on me and frozen yoghurt. I also counted from in despise a red fencer (someone Khan?), Legolas, Ghost, dervis raine, the blue swords/archer (name starts with k) and sylvia plath.
Safety in numbers, guys safelty in numbers.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh petals careful your true colours are showing again, as for the smack talk it is different to call someone e newbie or tell them to go back to tram than it is to try and get them to deguild and declair there former guild to suck that is just childish behavior so I should not be surprised you would defend it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you write the rules on [censored] talk now? When clearly you've never been to fel and always assume that Petrify and the big bad rons are the only ones who [censored] talk?

<blockquote><hr>

how ever the needless pathetic behavior that goes on after a kill or just before is not needed and does not have to be accepted by us because most of the time it is against ROC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually in felluca the GM's have always a adopted a "if you can't handle it... go away" policy, of course with the exception of racial slurs and one word starting with R that I just can't seem to grasp as to why it's blacklisted.

<blockquote><hr>

actually today I hear there was even use of the C word which is just charming isn't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you report them? Did you try do something about it? Did anything happen if you did? No... you know why? because nobody gives a crap (wait... which c word are you talking about, because to you, "crap" is a swear word too).

I

imported_JediSith

And you miss me and my posts are the high light of your pathetic life.... LOL

G

Elly you got owned again, if you cant handle it stay out of fel kthxbye

G

<blockquote><hr>

Living in an internet cafe is pretty pathetic yes...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not once my team and I roll out our new broadband network, just one of my many fresh ideas for Australia's future that are becoming reality's. Just all part of the job of getting Australia up to speed after your little 11 year stint...

G

<blockquote><hr>

If I remember rightly your broad mindedness extended to your interesting writing jobs? Good on you for it, its stuff like that which will keep Petrify interested and provide him instructions for him on things he will probably never accomplish.

I say again, after all this why oh why is he still in your olympics? You hate him, he treats you in a way you find offensive. Why not strip him of his olympic medals? Prevent him from competing in the rest of your events. Sure it means nothing to him but it might give you a bit of satisfaction.

[/ QUOTE ]

My broad mind extends to alot of things, just as I have many hobbies, many interests and many things I take joy in.

A) I don't hate anyone, that would imply I spend more energy then is deserved on him and I don't. I dislike his behavior and his attitude.

B) I am not the driving force behind the Olympics, and he has behaved himself during them. I assume if he carried on the way he did at past events I hosted or the way he does on these forums then yes he would be stripped or at least forbidden to continue participation in OPEN events.

C) I am not the one with the senseless vendetta or childish need to harass people to make myself feel better.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So you write the rules on [censored] talk now? When clearly you've never been to fel and always assume that Petrify and the big bad rons are the only ones who [censored] talk?
<font color="red"> You truly can be an idiot at times, to put your childish mind at ease I have been to fel petals, and no I did not write the book on smack talk I just have a grasp of social ethics and basic right and wrong. I also never said it was JUST you and the Rons who smack talked infact I listed the offending [1] members and I have no clue who there alter ego's are</font>

<blockquote><hr>

how ever the needless pathetic behavior that goes on after a kill or just before is not needed and does not have to be accepted by us because most of the time it is against ROC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually in felluca the GM's have always a adopted a "if you can't handle it... go away" policy, of course with the exception of racial slurs and one word starting with R that I just can't seem to grasp as to why it's blacklisted.

<font color="red">They also respond to needless abusive and general unacceptable words that you basically would not use in a social occasion filled with different people - that would be why there is a Verbal harassment option in the help menu </font>

<blockquote><hr>

actually today I hear there was even use of the C word which is just charming isn't it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you report them? Did you try do something about it? Did anything happen if you did? No... you know why? because nobody gives a crap (wait... which c word are you talking about, because to you, "crap" is a swear word too).

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> And petals it has been explained to you many many times before that the word Crap was not the only word you used when booted from the Halloween event, yet for someone who claims to hate these trammie activities you have certainly held onto your resentment for being excluded, did it really upset you that much *hands him a tissue*.

And no the C word used the other day was not as dismissive as crap it was far more tacky and offensive. And for the record no I did not report the person because I was actually not there I was given a report of what happened later on but if I was there yes the person would have been reported in a heart beat because I do not play to be abused in such a manner even if I am in fel, just as I would not tolerate someone speaking that way to me in the real world.</font>

E

eric23

Very well done to Elwood, however what you wrote as to what happened after this is totaly missing. So heres the scoop... I went to chaos shrine to rez and guess who's there.... yup both Elwood and Frozen yoghurt, waiting.
Now that's totaly Pathetic, even Bladebard with tell you as much.
I went back to ODT house to get a Rez from Wraith, all suited again and there you both are, 2v2, and we take you both without dying. What marvellous pvper's you both are. For you low act the rest of kov who were similarly not impressed decided to give you a lesson. So you died a few times, get a life and stop the crap. You got back exactly what you tried to do. Want to play in fel?? Expect to die. Oh, you did, lots of times!

Oh sorry that I did not rez at the shrine, must of realy disapointed you both. Next time you want to talk it up, try keeping with the facts as they happened, and not the parts that you can flame, ok. Dont bother responding. We don't care for your crap anymore.

G

*laughs and shakes head* your just an idiot and a juvenile waste of space. Maybe one day you will change and grow up but I don't think anyone is holding there breath over that one. And Your truly just not worth the time because your only response is to dribble and carry on with your anti social behavior.

Your arguments are lame at best but at least they are true to your form and your no longer trying to convince the rest of us your something your not. Kudos for that.

Your jealousy of PoC is very sad and totally a case of tall poppy syndrome, but the fact you miss is PoC don't care what you think of them.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs and shakes head* your just an idiot and a juvenile waste of space.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming from the unemployed stay at home "aw look at my lil bub bub, isn't she cute... lets post pictures over the internet!" mum... Who are you trying to fool calling me an idiot? Do you want me to pick apart your posts and embarrass you? I've done it to so, so many before and all have lost. Remember, you've been arguing over an internet forum with a 15 year old who laughs at every little remark that you post because of your stupidity and willingness to respond when he knows how much thought and effort you've put into it... only to have it torn to pieces.

I'll quote Cerydwen from KOV here:

<blockquote><hr>

You should be a Politician.

Technically you are correct, I bow down to your superior knowledge of the English language.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Your arguments are lame at best but at least they are true to your form and your no longer trying to convince the rest of us your something your not. Kudos for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: I give up. *waves white flag*. Kudos for the insight into your elite mind.

<blockquote><hr>

Your jealousy of PoC is very sad and totally a case of tall poppy syndrome, but the fact you miss is PoC don't care what you think of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy... haha

What would I have to be jealous of? The "fact" that you use UO as a chat room with pixels? As for PoC not caring what I think... well if they didn't WHY WOULD THEIR GM BE REPLYING TO MY EVERY POST?

T

Tal'shiar

Petrify, I do wonder about you. One of the many children in this world who's parents left him on an online game as a babysitter. You may have abused Morrigan's parenting skills over the years, but in all honesty I wonder about the reasons why your parents let you play the game when you could be out getting some sun on you. Oh and if you are going to work at McDonalds don't put crap on someone for being a cleaner. Being a member of the acne army is definately not something to be proud of.

You try to point holes in the spelling and grammatical mistakes of people on an online games forum. Why? Does it make you feel big? Does it make you feel more mature than your 14 years on this earth?
It makes me feel sorry for you, that you do seem to play UO that much and takes it oh so seriously. You say that you do not, but yet you seem to spend alot of time on these forums and in the game when you could be getting some good old fashioned sunshine.

Amathist. Why do you take his bait. He is 14. Every single time he makes a comment, you get your back up. He is deliberately doing it to piss you off, he loves it. The sooner you realise that how pathetic it is that a 30+?? year old woman still takes the bait from a 14 year old kid who is deliberately out there to [censored] you the better. Whether it's Shane or Pet having a dig at your guild just to stir you, you and your guild crack it and get angry when thats the points of them doing it.
Why don't your friends who are running the events stand up for you and kick pet from the olympics? Why dont they ban him to stand up for your Honor? OPEN is allied with PoC aren't they?

G

<blockquote><hr>

You may have abused Morrigan's parenting skills over the years, but in all honesty I wonder about the reasons why your parents let you play the game when you could be out getting some sun on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go out all the time. What are you doing for the long weekend?

<blockquote><hr>

Oh and if you are going to work at McDonalds don't put crap on someone for being a cleaner. Being a member of the acne army is definately not something to be proud of.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a difference working in a [censored] job when your under 18 than when your over 18... a big difference, especially when sneaky is like 22 or something. Macca's isn't my only "job", I also do some stuff on television, ask sneaky.
www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

<blockquote><hr>

You try to point holes in the spelling and grammatical mistakes of people on an online games forum. Why? Does it make you feel big? Does it make you feel more mature than your 14 years on this earth?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't read either I suppose, go read the post above yours and realise the huge mistake in your post.

<blockquote><hr>

You say that you do not, but yet you seem to spend alot of time on these forums and in the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I probably spend more time posting on the forums than in game...

I pose a question to you "Tal'shiar" whoever you are, did you have a job at 15? Was it somewhere you were proud to work at?

<blockquote><hr>

Why don't your friends who are running the events stand up for you and kick pet from the olympics? Why dont they ban him to stand up for your Honor? OPEN is allied with PoC aren't they?

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to keep bringing the "Olympics" up, does it upset you that I'm winning or something? Or did I beat you in one of the events? Open is mainly run by Cym (we've had our differences, but Cym has seen the good side to me), Amathist is just a little pawn who sticks to her crapola in guild events because she's too embarrassed to run them for the oh-so important "oceanian" community.

Why don't you divulge a little about yourself Mr.Tal'shiar? Or are you too insecure?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs and shakes head* your just an idiot and a juvenile waste of space.

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming from the unemployed stay at home "aw look at my lil bub bub, isn't she cute... lets post pictures over the internet!" mum... Who are you trying to fool calling me an idiot? Do you want me to pick apart your posts and embarrass you? I've done it to so, so many before and all have lost. Remember, you've been arguing over an internet forum with a 15 year old who laughs at every little remark that you post because of your stupidity and willingness to respond when he knows how much thought and effort you've put into it... only to have it torn to pieces.

<font color="red"> Assumptions again Petals, I am not unemployed I actually have my own business, a small one yes but mine none the less. As for being proud of my daughter you bet I am and yes you are a juvenile idiot if you wish to pull apart my post's feel free but it will not change how you are viewed by the majority of the community. As for thought and effort it is hardly none for if it was more I wouldn't be bothered with you so do not flatter yourself we know your ego is big but come on seriously do you think it takes me hours to respond rather then maybe 2-3min max </font>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: I give up. *waves white flag*. Kudos for the insight into your elite mind.
<font color="red"> Translation my ego is huge, so I can not believe she doesn't wish to waste her time on me any more because surely I will not change, its called just not giving a damn about you and your pettiness and pet the only thing elite about you is your juvenile mind for someone who claims to be all superior you act like a spoilt little brat and resort to the most juvenile behaviour possible to solve your issues with people </font>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy... haha

What would I have to be jealous of? The "fact" that you use UO as a chat room with pixels? As for PoC not caring what I think... well if they didn't WHY WOULD THEIR GM BE REPLYING TO MY EVERY POST?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> Again assumptions petals, you have no clue what I do in game, and just because your social skills are so lacking, doesn't mean other peoples are.

And PoC do not care what you post or say or do we laugh at you on a regular basis, at your lame attempts to try and drag us down, flame us and then to have you turn around and be all upset and crushed because we booted you from an event it is laughable. The big hero of pvp was mortally wounded by being evicted from an event that he just can not let it go and now has let it seed into hate and a vendetta. You made your bed now sleep in it.

And the gm of PoC is replying to you because she can, its that simple I hit reply and can have my say just as you can it is the whole purpose of forums is it not? </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Amathist. Why do you take his bait. He is 14. Every single time he makes a comment, you get your back up. He is deliberately doing it to piss you off, he loves it. The sooner you realise that how pathetic it is that a 30+?? year old woman still takes the bait from a 14 year old kid who is deliberately out there to [censored] you the better. Whether it's Shane or Pet having a dig at your guild just to stir you, you and your guild crack it and get angry when thats the points of them doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a start I am 27 not 30+ just to fix that up, I basically do not see what business it is of yours who I speak to? does it not seem more pathetic to you that you have to comment on a conversation others are having? sticking your nose in essentially?

And we don't get angry and crack it, yes we defend our selves but we are not angry or bitter over it most of the time we just laugh about it, because it is stupid and pathetic and childish.

As for why do OPEN not do anything about Pet's actions towards PoC it's simple there isn't a need for them to do anything and they know we do not need to be protected or stuck up for just as I do not. I don't need my friends to have my back to boost up my comments or ego.

And I kind agree with pet (heaven help me) why are you very focused on what OPEN do or do not do? What is your agenda behind that?

G

<blockquote><hr>

And the gm of PoC is replying to you because she can, its that simple I hit reply and can have my say just as you can it is the whole purpose of forums is it not?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, your replying "because you can"... I "could" make a character to join POC and kill you all, but I don't care. Whereas you "could" reply and you are, because you care.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

And the gm of PoC is replying to you because she can, its that simple I hit reply and can have my say just as you can it is the whole purpose of forums is it not?

[/ QUOTE ]

So, your replying "because you can"... I "could" make a character to join POC and kill you all, but I don't care. Whereas you "could" reply and you are, because you care.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs* Do I CARE??? no I don't, and yes you could and you would be instantly removed from the guild the moment you did. But again showing your true colours by your example there pet......and by the way your EGO is showing again.

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Get a room you two.

Amathist, your so far removed from reality, you have no way of getting back.

Pet, stop baiting the poor woman.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Get a room you two.

Amathist, your so far removed from reality, you have no way of getting back.

Pet, stop baiting the poor woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww come on you didn't even get a chance to turn blue, please hold your breath some more *smiles* you really don't want to waste it on me remember.

S

shauno

Ok i just read two pages of absolute crap, the only thing i found worth reading was Elwoods post of KOV which everyone already knew but dont hurt to see em still copping crap over it, i cant belive the junk that gets posted here, its a pvp forum with the last to pages nothing but talk about ingame roc on speaking, really absolute junk and get a life ffs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok i just read two pages of absolute crap, the only thing i found worth reading was Elwoods post of KOV which everyone already knew but dont hurt to see em still copping crap over it

[/ QUOTE ]
See this is what everyone thinks KOV not just us [1] guys. Your all horrible and each time you come upon me you run to where you stealth archers are to fight. I will take screenies from now on to show everyone how pathetic you all really are. Even wishes who is supposed to be one of your better players gets me 1v1 in star room yesterday and called for his mates but he forgot to press guild chat first so i read what he said, i got a good laugh out of that. None of you have beat me 1v1, sorry but its fact. Dervis is the only one who has actually challenged me and not called in help. It didn't end so good for him but he got my respect for the way he plays. The rest of you are clown shoes. As I said before, if you play a stealth archer as your main (as over half of KOV do) then quite simply YOU SUCK.
Good day to you all
@ eric - Sorry mate that ain't how it happened, you've never taught a pvp lesson in your life. I was at chaos shrine to [censored] talk you cos I knew you'd go there. I knew you wouldn't res. I also knew I would get res killed by taren, which is why i ressed straight away 4 times to get him in the screenshot. I'm still up a few hundred k from you guys insurance so I can afford to lose it.

G

Oh and a quick tip for valor, disarm spamming won't win you fights, as you keep finding out...

G

LOL @ at little elly and a current affair podcasts posts, you should be saying everyone already knows what 1 is like, your gm&lt;whos so scared of other posters he has to "ignore" them&gt; and the rest of you arnt really fit to play in fel..its a mans world so stay in tram where you belong kthxbye.

Oh ruddy..the last 11 yrs were the greatest in australias history

Ronny boy, still working at maccas and because you take money off customers calling that accounting? I dont think its quite the same but you can dream cant you son

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

I PVP YOU ONCE IT NOT TICKLE LIKE IT, HEHEH WE MAY TICKLE LATER PETRIFYIS?

D

Dalecti

hey jhoward, would you like to duel or fight either of the rons or petrify or elwood one v one, and back up your talk?

because i know they will happily.

(this is just to get back on to pvp, you f***ing trams and your forum rping [that includes you, pet.]. seriously amathist, i think its best for you to take a step back, realise youre arguing with a minor, someone who is younger than half your age, then take a deep breath, and go redecorate your keep again.)

ATTN: TRAMS: THIS IS A PVP THREAD. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE PVP OR ESPECIALLY THE SMACKTALK AND JUVENILE BEHAVIOUR THAT HELPS MAKE IT MORE FUN, THEN GO CLICK ON ANY ONE OF THE TWENTY OTHER POSTS ON THIS PAGE AND READ THEM.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[that includes you, pet.].

[/ QUOTE ]

duh, im making the pancake angry!

E

eric23

Ok Elwood, what ever, mate, no 2 page Epic on this one.
UO POD.... run , run and run some more that's if your not frozen, lol.
Elwood, never taught PVP.. ok, what ever you say, as If YOU have became the OCE EXPERT, ROFL.
I like your Temp.. so much like Stumpy's, guess where he got it from! Yup ... bingo. Aribeth was doing it long before you. Just dont use that char much, anymore. My choice.
You don't like getting dismounted and killed, May I suggest you stay out of FEL then, better get used to it, as I can see it happening to you a lot.
And I really loved this one ...... I was killed by Wishes in a 1 on 1 , but no KOV has ever beaten me 1 on 1. Thats priceless mate, thx. So, what is it then???? Taken directly from your post.

Just for the record I don't hold myself as a great pvper, i'm only average and I just like to have a little fun, how about you?? Like to be Honest about things??

G

Hehe sorry Eric I didn't get it from you, Robin and Hellcat were using it before I knew you had Aribeth hehe. I stole it from them

D

Dalecti

heres some news for you eric - youre not even average, youre a utility player. a role that can be filled by the crappiest, laggiest tram. you push your dmount macro and you double click - thats it.

not much better than ai, if at all.

try and learn pvp - youll see what i mean.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yup ... bingo. Aribeth was doing it long before you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was he doing it on peerless bosses? Because I have never seen a character named Aribeth in fel.

Do you want me to list off templates that people have copied off me? I'll give you a little insight: WoD Archer, 85 dmg AI archer, Ninja Mage, Alchemy mage (although this was used a lot pre-ren, nobody did it since AOS... I did for a few weeks now theirs 2-3 alchemy mages) and thats just templates off the top of my head let alone tricks, bugs and tactics.

E

eric23

Ok Stumpy, you win ..... hehe. Miss our chats, mate. Soz, no longer have ICQ.
Dal .... I made it to AI. WOW I musta improved! and yes your quiet correct, I am a utility player, supporting our mains. Thays my role, i'm happy that you agree.
Pet ... way to go .. and yes, you have put heaps of info out on chars and temp's, it's helped a lot on OCE. You can take pride in that. Petrify's guide to PVP .. the post is still there, too.
You mention that people who have lag issues only use a stealther, well i've never hidden the fact that i suffer from lag, so if thats not good enough, well tough, I don't care. At least i'm prepared to get out there and have a go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.