• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 -

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well as much as you excises I think you need more sunlight to improve your mood, increase your vitamin D a little, you may actually not seem so moronic and bitter.

As for my time on forums I touch type at a rather high speed so it really doesn't take me that long I am also able to read at a fast pace so forums take me about maybe an hour a day and that is between 5+ forums. And during the time I am reading and posting I have answered emails and messages and I made any phone calls I needed to for the day, fed my daughter and the pets and am usually enjoying a cup of tea or coffee before I move onto my next task.

You make these assumptions about peoples lives with really nothing to base them on, Yes I met my husband online but we also dated for 2 years before getting married and we have been together for over 7 years and we share many many interests out side the computer....dispite what you think you know I do have a life away from the screen as do all my guild.

And despite what you think I look like I am happy with who I am and so is my husband and my family and I do not need your approval. And your disapproval just shows how pathetic and prejudice you are. Would I like to be a little fitter, for sure I wouldn't mind a smaller dress size.......do I obsess over it or make it the center of my world........NOoooooo, there are more things to life.

And FYI my daughter is not over weight in the slightest and she wont be if I can help it, because unlike your mothers (can only assume this is the case,as your so bitter toward anyone who is a mother or house wife), I have given the time to my child and will bring her up in the RIGHT way both physically and mentally.

So she will know right from wrong and how to behave around others but she will also have enough self pride that she does not have to try and belittle others.

As for your assumptions on what I have and have not achieved in life its laughable, DO YOU THINK I COULD STAY HOME IF WE COULDN'T AFFORD IT?

And I also own my own business so can work from home in my own time when I want to......but even that I do not have to do, I just do it because it is MINE and I can. I have achieved many things in my life and I am only 27 so I am sure I will achieve many more. But for now I am content, I am happy and I have a life I enjoy as does my family. I love spending every day with my daughter and watching her grow and discover things. I am also very thankful to my husband for allowing us to have the life style we do that I can do that without stressing over the budget.

SO again I ask who are you and what are you doing here? And most of all why on earth should I care what you think? And for elite pvpers from Oceania all I have seen from you is forum attacks and from pet and draconious a very poorly executed barrel attack.........OH THE FEAR YOU INSTILL and the legacy you left behind ..............LOL your laughable.

A

Adorin

RTLFC

LOL - OMFG, this is hilarious reading at work.....

we've heard all these fat housey remarks over and over and over again - u ditched those out at morri years ago, so its nothing new, get some new insults please....

Amathist, why do you even bother answering these guys? they are obviously baiting you to the extreme!

i sometimes even wonder this is their only interaction with females, hence their continuity in this rambling.

D

Dalecti

so brutal, yet so funny.

and she keeps rolling back over for some more...

i guess my advice wasnt heeded.

LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Physical exercise? Sorry unlike you I care about my body and don't want to look like a FAT UNHEALTHLY TROLL. Hence I run 5 times a week before WORK (you know a real job - not a lazy FAT housey). Also I lift weights every second day after work from benching, barbells all the way to my abs, legpresses etc. Sorry Am people with money have a thing called home gyms.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bahahahah what a ****er! Home gyms are for people who are too self conscious to go to a public gym. Stop talking [censored], your a pimply faced nerd, end of story. How tough do you feel ridiculing someone like that, a girl no less. You probably smack your girlfriend around too, if you could get one that is. Someone like you needs a smack in the mouth to shut him up. Care to get in the ring with me hero?

P

PazaOPK

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Physical exercise? Sorry unlike you I care about my body and don't want to look like a FAT UNHEALTHLY TROLL. Hence I run 5 times a week before WORK (you know a real job - not a lazy FAT housey). Also I lift weights every second day after work from benching, barbells all the way to my abs, legpresses etc. Sorry Am people with money have a thing called home gyms.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bahahahah what a ****er! Home gyms are for people who are too self conscious to go to a public gym. Stop talking [censored], your a pimply faced nerd, end of story. How tough do you feel ridiculing someone like that, a girl no less. You probably smack your girlfriend around too, if you could get one that is. Someone like you needs a smack in the mouth to shut him up. Care to get in the ring with me hero?

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moron.

A home gym is 100x better than a public gym. No waiting, exercises you want, machines you want, its down the hall and not 10 minutes drive, and dont have those fat waffles sweating all over the machines and equipment. If you have the money a home gym is the way to go - clearly he has the money to do it and can. Jealous much you fat f**k?

I dare you to go toe-to-toe with him in game or irl. He will smack the s**t out of your pancake face in no time. But remember, your lil nerd guildies wont be there IRL so you wouldnt rock up anyway. You are the typical nerd who hides behind a monitor.

Do us a favour and die IRL. K Thnx.

G

You know [censored] about gyms idiot so shut your mouth. I've trained my whole life, in fact it has been my profession for the last 9 years. If you could afford it you'd go to a fitness first platinum gym, heaps of machines, floors, classes, cardio equipment, pool, spa, sauna, changerooms the whole works. Not to mention the eye candy... ROFL at you and your piece of [censored] home gym, stick to pixels mate you obviously know nothing about physical activity. I'd gladly go toe to toe with him... and you.

G

breather time....

will make a new one when i think you deserve it...... might take me a while to think...

Status
Not open for further replies.