• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 12 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Way I see it, there is an art to ganking and an art to fair fights (1v1, 2v2 etc). I don't have a problem with people ganking to defend their spawn or to take one, just as rez killing at a spawn is acceptable (you gotta keep the other team down).

Fights that do not involve spawns however (ie BMG etc), there is no need to gank and having a fair fight is far more enjoyable IMO, although killing newbies while outnumbered can be fun also (and takes more skill) hehe.

Getting dismount ganked by 3 archers and then smashed by 2 dexers though is kinda lame though IMO (aka fighting KOV), is like wow you killed me in 2 seconds by dismounting me all hitting me at the same time 5v1... where is the skill and challenge in that? Sure it may be a quick way to get rid of someone and also probably mildly amusing, but trust me you will get far more satisfaction killing a good player 1v1 in a good fight than you could ever hope to 5v1 (or even 2v1 for that matter).

I challenge KOV next time they get into a big fight to try and win it without using 1 single dismounter. Good luck

D

Dalecti

meh, getting ganked is part of pvp. learning how to survive in those situations, or even turning a gank into a rout is what makes the difference between good and average pvpers.

what is laughable is cattle like kov (or whoever) acting like theyre leet when they kill someone 6 v 1. you can see the sheer exhilaration in their posts or ingame: "OMG WE GOT HIM!!!11! WE REALLY GOT HIM!!!"

eric, nice try, but youre a waste of space. if you and your fellow cattle stopped trying to rely upon stealthers and dexers and learned how to fight and how to survive, then you would actually provide a challenge at other times besides when you have 20 v 4.

but hey, whatever floats your boat, if youre happy with that little same thing you do over and over and over again, good for you. small things amuse...

id just suggest you leave the smacktalk to the people who actually do the fighting

G

<blockquote><hr>

Getting dismount ganked by 1 archer and then smashed by 3 dexers though is kinda lame though IMO (aka fighting PKU)

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed.

<blockquote><hr>

although killing newbies while outnumbered can be fun also (and takes more skill) hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it takes more skill killing 10 noobs with 4 people than killing 4 skilled people with 4 people... ah sneaky, you really are that dumb.

<blockquote><hr>

but trust me you will get far more satisfaction killing a good player 1v1 in a good fight

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't do that unless one of the following happens:

They d/c.
They lag out.
Your mounted their on foot.
They run out of regs.
You guard whack them.

<blockquote><hr>

I challenge KOV next time they get into a big fight to try and win it without using 1 single dismounter. Good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Same challenge goes to PKU... or OMG, or whatever the [censored] u duds are called these days, because without taylor or more on a dismount archer, u can't kill me or drac.

G

Thats pretty funny, they have more than any other guild put together in numbers now and they don't have the balls to do one in prime time. ROFL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok Elwood, what ever, mate, no 2 page Epic on this one.
UO POD.... run , run and run some more that's if your not frozen, lol.
Elwood, never taught PVP.. ok, what ever you say, as If YOU have became the OCE EXPERT, ROFL.
I like your Temp.. so much like Stumpy's, guess where he got it from! Yup ... bingo. Aribeth was doing it long before you. Just dont use that char much, anymore. My choice.
You don't like getting dismounted and killed, May I suggest you stay out of FEL then, better get used to it, as I can see it happening to you a lot.
And I really loved this one ...... I was killed by Wishes in a 1 on 1 , but no KOV has ever beaten me 1 on 1. Thats priceless mate, thx. So, what is it then???? Taken directly from your post.

Just for the record I don't hold myself as a great pvper, i'm only average and I just like to have a little fun, how about you?? Like to be Honest about things??

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok ****** I never said wishes killed me 1v1, at least do me the curtesy of reading my posts properly before you retort. I said "he got me 1v1 in starroom" meaning he got the opportunity to fight me 1v1 in star but still called for help. Ask wishes yourself, if he's honest he'll tell you. When he spammed "staroom" a few times (but forgot to click guild chat first lol) I realised he was calling in the precious dismount squad so I fought him for a little bit then left.

I can live with getting dismount ganked if you can live with everyone laughing at the fact your [censored] at pvp so you play a stealth archer.

Um, who is Stumpy? And how would you know how long I have been playing this character? All you know is that I have been on this shard for only a few months now. Don't make assumptions ok fool.

I've never said i'm the best at pvp either but I am better than you

No one respects your guild as a pvp guild because of the way you all play. Others here have said the same thing. It's a shame that you have to rely on those sorts of tactics to get kills. But hey, you go with your bad selves!

LOL at you saying stay out of fel, your a stealth archer sooooooooooooo stfu

G

ELLY ELLY ELLY do you understand what your saying? no, i and the rest of the shard guessed that you dont already

If he was so bad at pvp he wouldnt kill you multiple times a day and you wouldnt come here complaining how bad he is

You cant help it that when you got to oceania you fell in with the wrong crowd and now noone else will give you the time of day

The only person who is perhaps a worse pvper than you is jedi&lt;yes ive slaughtered him a number of times myself
&gt;and thats cause he lives in an internet cafe

Once more just for you, if you cant hack dying stay out of fel kthxbye..and tell your boss that too.

Oh dal give back the stuff you stole from sdk members before you start on other topics thanks.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Um, who is Stumpy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who knows. Probably some random Legend

G

Howard how many times do you have to be asked - duel me anywhere, any place, any time. IF your not willing to do that then shut your mouth - it's that simple. Until you stop hiding behind a bogus name and prove that you can actually even go to fel your views here don't mean [censored]. Why do you think pet is ignoring you? Cos your opinions mean nothing to the real players. You talk talk talk but you can't back it up.
Will you continue to cowardly dodge my challenge or will you man up? I remember someone here saying that fel is a "mans world"... hmm, who was that again?
As far as your reference to the "whole shard" there is KOV pvp mentality and there is everyone else. The last two weeks we have fought KOV heavily outnumbered. Tonight was another example, we fought 4 v 12 (including 4 or 5 stealth archers rofl) we died sure, but we killed our fair share as well. KOV wouldn't even think to do that, not even if the numbers were close to even. Over the last few months we kicked the [censored] out of KOV that bad they had to guild/ally RUN? players and beg the rest of their guild to come back and play. The are never seen in fel unless they are in a group of 8+ and they play late at night when hardly anyone is on. Maybe they might get taken a bit more seriously if they proved they could win fights without dismounters...

J

Jalhak

Wow what a load of dribble on here. I'll sum this all up for [1], KOV or whatever

- NO DECENT PVPERS LEFT ON THIS SHARD except for Pet and Drac. Everyone else has quit.

- KOV your a disgrace, your all archers with 0 skill. Use a mage. If you all used mages you would be slaughtered 12 KOV vs 4 [1] (assuming drac &amp; pet on)

- Elwood, your a terrible pvper. Your just as lame as a KoVer with your crappy DP template. Hate to break it to you but disarm dp spam is possibly the lamest template around. I would imagine your no better than a KOVer on a mage, thus your not worth mentioning. You have simply chosen a template that the lazy devs haven't nurfed yet. So seriously shut up about being a decent pvper, 0 respect until you play a mage.

- POC leave this forum, your all lonely nerds who need to see the outdoors. "community" this and that, i mean seriously.... ITS A BLOODY GAME

- PKU, yes they may suck but they are outnumbered heavily. However they are better than KOV, and a lot of [1].

Lastly Oceania is now a disgrace for PvP.

G

<blockquote><hr>

..the role playing group (PoC Fink Kat etc)..

[/ QUOTE ]

Kizukai RP's &gt; Lady Kat + Fink + PoC combined..

..although I probably shouldn't comment on PoC as I'm not privvy to what happens within the guild, just going by public displays of RP.. that and Kiz RP's constantly..

C

Chameleon

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

..the role playing group (PoC Fink Kat etc)..

[/ QUOTE ]

Kizukai RP's &gt; Lady Kat + Fink + PoC combined..

..although I probably shouldn't comment on PoC as I'm not privvy to what happens within the guild, just going by public displays of RP.. that and Kiz RP's constantly..

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. If you are in the Luna Bank and you have seen Kizukai, you know it.

I

imported_BladeBard

((KOV doing a Harrower at 1am when almost nobody is on.))
and were did you dissapear to Q???
I was playin silly buggers running around them
I had a ball,, laffed so much...

Ahhh but that was when I was in (1)
Ive left (1), was a great experience with some top PvPers
but alas,,,, They seem to be making too many enemies too fast, and its conflicting with a lot of friends now,,,
so thanks a heep (1),, I HAD A BLAST WITH YA...
Good luck with the future of the guild,,,,

ow sheeeet... now I have to avoid (1) in the spawn fields...
T RIFFIC.....

might be a good time to go train my OrB char more.
or help PoC collect gems for a whilst hehe

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

((KOV doing a Harrower at 1am when almost nobody is on.))
and were did you dissapear to Q???
I was playin silly buggers running around them
I had a ball,, laffed so much...

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran in and got dismount ganked (surprise, surprise), died, saw how many there were and said f... that :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Elwood, your a terrible pvper. Your just as lame as a KoVer with your crappy DP template. Hate to break it to you but disarm dp spam is possibly the lamest template around. I would imagine your no better than a KOVer on a mage, thus your not worth mentioning. You have simply chosen a template that the lazy devs haven't nurfed yet. So seriously shut up about being a decent pvper, 0 respect until you play a mage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually my main wep is a cleaver, I rarely disarm unless I have to. If you are who I think you are then I don't need your respect, sorry. Apparently you hate OSI and it's obvious you don't hold a very high opinion of pvp here on oceania so why do you still post? F**k off back to your freeshard.

Oh, and I have a mage, I'm not very good on him but when I can afford a decent suit he'll get his game time.

D

dum3886

Hey stumpy, at least u get a mention... I have been forgotten... a lost myth...
Elwood you still using the same template as when u were im my guild.. the one with parry? Never understood why you had parry lol... i always had the "a Good offence is a good defence" stance

BTW if you cross the white bridge i believe.. south of luna u'll find my house... it should go idoc soon enjoy.. im not sure if i banked cash... i was gonna x-shard 200 mill so it may be in the house maybe the bank haaha not sure... Good Luck to those who go to it...
....../
...../
..../
.../
|_

That direction from luna .. is that south?

Nushpapa- Part of the Super Duo (Le'lo Llama + Nush Papa)

G

No mate, I didn't play that character for long at all. That character is now a spawner. Elwood is a swords nox archer. Has been like that for some time now, long before I brought him over from drachenfels. Two weapon skills, no chiv.

J

Jalhak

Actually I will probably be back, but only when PvP exists (if ever). Elwood please explain how dp spaming with bleed is skill? Its simple point and click like an archer. All your doing is spamming bs every 1.25 secs while the poor bugger is dped and bleeding - HOW LAME. Only difference is yours is lamer. Archery only lame when they dismount in ganks.

I imagine you will probably use the "suit" excuse for a long time to come and never play a mage - just like so many other useless trashy dexers. Mages require skill, but sadly OSI has nurfed the crap out of casting allowing newbie dp spammers to own with 0 thought or skill. I also beleive many of these KOVers you freely state are "noobs" would own you if you were to use a mage. Dervis would have no problems owning you, as with some of those crappy archers. This is because you have to time your heals instead of running with bandaids and pots. So please Elwood saying "you own" is incorrect, your simply using a flavour of the month template that really just abuses game mechanics - another template the devs have FORGOTTEN to nurf. Basically i call you a dreg pvper, as would anyone else who is half decent.

Freeshards are better for the moment as pvp is everywhere, and there is no trammel. Monster bashing has purpose, and griefing is everywhere. So if you were a proper pvper you would know that. If your in your house for longer than 20 minutes with your door unlocked - expect to be dead. Now thats a populated shard.

I

imported_BladeBard

I ran in and got dismount ganked (surprise, surprise), died, saw how many there were and said f... that :p
----------------------------------------
i USED A CHAR WITH 120 PARRY AND 45DCI
so it took em a few goes to dismount me, but yeah they got me down same way.
hehe,, ya shooda stayed,, was like playing "chasey" again!!
besides your rich,, U can afford the insurance,,,

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Bladebard, what happened, you give up spying for KOV and just decided to return to the fold?

I

PvP has been screwed on EA servers since Age of [censored].

I have to agree on a more popular shard that have 800 to 1000 plus players on it without mounts has been bloody brilliant to play again.

Precasting, insta hit for the win. The days when armour was worn as a decoration, house looting was legal and you didnt have some gimp PvP template to hide behind because survival required knowledge of how to play the character other than point click, sit back and watch.

Whats even better, cheating is policed far better than anywhere else I currently play

G

How do I abuse game mechanics idiot, I made this template to fight mages, hence the poison and the bleed. People have been playing nox templates in game for a long time, it's not flavour of the month. Since the tactics changes playing a mage wep necro could be considered flavour of the month though. I'm not here saying I own all, I never once said that, I know my abilities as a pvper, I win some, I lose some, my comments which I won't go over again have been directed at the ever growing dismount group of KOV so mind your own business. I assume you have a grudge against me now cos you know that I was among the ones that decided against an alliance with the rons. The way you carry on in vent and your general point of view (expressed in a thread that has now been deleted) is enough for me not to want to be associated with you.

I

imported_BladeBard

I seem to be killing more friends than enemies ,,, started out great, smakking the naughty people together,,
But Im getting a conflict of intrest when Im killing too many friends
( a few is OK )
so I may as well go back to the Masses,,
BUT HAYYYYY was great fun with you guys in PvPing.

youll find me fighting by your side when the enemy is a mutual one for sure
HEHE that means you sneaky :p

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

i USED A CHAR WITH 120 PARRY AND 45DCI

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes hehe, 120 parry helps thats for sure. I probably woulda stayed a bit longer if it wasn't as late and I wasn't so tired hehe ah well, there will be more Harrower's no doubt.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Wow what a load of dribble on here. I'll sum this all up for [1], KOV or whatever

- NO DECENT PVPERS LEFT ON THIS SHARD except for Pet and Drac. Everyone else has quit.

Lastly Oceania is now a disgrace for PvP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the so called elite pvpers of Oceania out did themselves today, I mean it was truly a fine effort and must have taken them a fare while unless they scripted.

Now to me I find it amusing, A simple customize and a few guild members fixed the problem. However how bored and just juvenile does someone have to be to do this because they where banned from an event???

I mean seriously petrify was banned from the Halloween event, because of his behavior and since then has gone out of his way to flame poc and myself in nearly every thread.

He has posed as a newbie at luna (one who claimed to be attacked by petrify none the less) so that I would be tricked into helping him and possibly guilding him, he has threaten to infiltrate our guild to kill us all and now "OH NO THE BARRELS"..........really its pathetic do you not have something better to do?

And worse he has people who follow him I don't care any more OPK or [1] your still associating with a child who basically chucks tantrums because he didn't get his own way. I tried to give the new [1] guild a chance but the garbage and pathetic behavior just carried over from OPK.

I hope the old OPK members that where booted and are NOT apart of [1] realize how lucky they are they have been given a chance to start over without the stupidity.

So thank you Chief Y, Snakes Fury, Draconious, Bob111, and Fred111 for the gifts of barrels, it is truly a work of sheer evil and we will be quacking in our boots forever more because of it. *shakes head and laughs*

Here are some pictures of the dastardly deeds.......lol

The Oh So Scary Warning

The Second Floor

And the Third Floor

Not sure how long it took them to do it but it really hasn't taken long to undo it customize puts the barrels outside and then we are just training or swabbies and mates while emptying them.

G

LOLOL. Have fun emptying them, took no longer than 10 minutes to put them down. Max water in each... and considering you'll do it manually, that will take you like a day to empty.

We didn't do it because we were banned from an event, we did it because we're taking it back.

Thanks for the screenshots.

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

POC accusing me again *sigh*

I dont know anything about it ^_^

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOLOL. Have fun emptying them, took no longer than 10 minutes to put them down. Max water in each... and considering you'll do it manually, that will take you like a day to empty.

We didn't do it because we were banned from an event, we did it because we're taking it back.

Thanks for the screenshots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right we will do it manually but we are also training up unskilled characters at the same time and we basically have the man power to move the barrels fairly quickly. And as they are out of the guild hall and not in our way, it doesn't really matter how long it takes.

I am not sure exactly what your taking back, But sure what ever you reckon petals, we all know its just part of your silly little vendetta against myself and poc. I mean you guys even had to go back to the guild hall and run around to see if the barrels had been found........lol so childish.

Your such an example to follow Petrify, I am just in awe. It must be an honor to associate with you. Your evil genius is just so unmatched.

G

<blockquote><hr>

POC accusing me again *sigh*

I dont know anything about it ^_^

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I am sure your just an innocent pawn in Petrify's game aren't you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your such an example to follow Petrify, I am just in awe. It must be an honor to associate with you. Your evil genius is just so unmatched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I try my best.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I hope the old OPK members that where booted and are NOT apart of [1] realize how lucky they are they have been given a chance to start over without the stupidity.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think we would join Pets guild? Haha, yeh its kinda worked out quite well for us, new guild, the ability to get new guildies, same bunch of mates and no BS or immaturity.

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

AMATHIST WE TRY TO PLAY OUT SOME ROLEPLAYING AND YOU TO IT INTO A STRATICS FLAME, WE TRY TO BUILD THE RP GAME IN UO BY GETTING THE PIRATES BACK FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS THEY DO.

SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE WRECKED THE RP WE TRY TO BRING TO OCEANIA.
SERIOUSLY [censored]

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You really think we would join Pets guild? Haha, yeh its kinda worked out quite well for us, new guild, the ability to get new guildies, same bunch of mates and no BS or immaturity.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT YOU STILL DIE, BAHAHAHAHA.

G

Thats pretty funny actually, shame I missed it.

Oh, and blade, your a good fella and all but it's a little disappointing that you only played in [1] until KOV regained their numbers back...

I

imported_BladeBard

ow no,, I havnt gone back to KOV,,, althou thats probably on the cards later on,
Just having a conflict issue with killing too many friends,
At presant Ive been training my OrB char up to impress BIG KEV.
and helping the good lady collect Gems for the PoC competition.

Like I said, will stand by your side if your attacking "OMG"...
But I just cant keep slammin my friends and turning them into ghosts.
AND I MUST SAY, FIGHTING WITH YOU GUYS DID MAKE IT EASY TO KILL.

was a bit hard killing Sylvia Plath, when hes sitting right behind me in real life...
and I was giving it my all.
and I like PoC and get on well with a bunch of them and there leaders,
so I realy dont wanna be in an enemy guild of theres...

S

SORO MANY SPAWNA

Yet again we provided a community event at the poc house tonight, by emptying the barrels of water, that we provided.

Dont mention it guys

Queen Aglaranna

2011 Winter Deco Contest
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Yet again we provided a community event at the poc house tonight, by emptying the barrels of water, that we provided.

Dont mention it guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye, Thanks heaps
now i have plenty of barrels to use for deco, its great.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AMATHIST WE TRY TO PLAY OUT SOME ROLEPLAYING AND YOU TO IT INTO A STRATICS FLAME, WE TRY TO BUILD THE RP GAME IN UO BY GETTING THE PIRATES BACK FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS THEY DO.

SHAME ON YOU, YOU HAVE WRECKED THE RP WE TRY TO BRING TO OCEANIA.
SERIOUSLY [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please Read *smiles*

T

Tal'shiar

<blockquote><hr>

And I kind agree with pet (heaven help me) why are you very focused on what OPEN do or do not do? What is your agenda behind that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly no agenda, just general curiosity. Someone annoys you like he has but then he is allowed to go in your events, making him happy and seemingly giving him the more bait. You reacted to what he did today, i would think it would be better to not acknowledge it. He's like a small child, if he's trying to get your attention by doing bad things i would ignore him and not give the satisfaction of him feeling he has gotten to you, even if he hasn't.

I

Can we get back on track here.

This is the smack talking PvP thread, not the trammy loving feast.

Take your arm chair psychology to the trammy psychology thread and analyse Pet's behaviour there.

Only down right smack talking and balant lies about what a legend PvPer you are, are warranted in this thread.

Your've been told, move along kiddy.

G

We kicked ass last night at bmg, outnumbered again. Was a blast, thanks to KOV for the fights and the insurance. It was funny to see all the blues running back to guard zone spamming guards when they were grey to us... Silly nubs

J

Jalhak

Am be happy, Pet and Drac gave you purpose for a night in your miserable life.

Am your dribble about guilds seems as if they are as important as your close IRL friends. I think you seriously need to take a look at your UO addiction. You also seem like a real tyrant when it comes to your "guild" of nerds, as if you must control everything they do. Do you scream and get angry when some members don't log on for a week? Are you lonley without them?

I haven't laughed this hard since you told me your FAT (which i assumed anyways from to much UO playing and no exercise besides lifting that 2L bottle of coke and BAGS of chips into your mouth).

Elwood - "nubs", you are the nub. Your using a skill less template. The only thing you need to know is to run when you get more than 2 spells casted onto you. Whats even funnier is that these newbie [1] members were no where to be seen until pet and drac started a guild. Are they that ******** that they couldn't start a guild? Or is it that they only win fights when the only 2 decent people are online? Funny about that.

Its a shame that PvP is now fighting KoV houseys with below par intelligence that will stand there looking d/ced when you attack them because they don't realise what is happening.

This shard died when TC left. They were cowards and abused gz, but at least it was better than KOV whos pvpers consist of cowardly dog archers that almost never reveal. PoC coming to fel just shows how little "talent" is left in PvP.

D

Dalecti

"This shard died when TC left. "

so true, though it pretty much would have been the same had all of opk left at once.

opk beat the game on oce. theres no reason to play anymore.

G

if anything is going to kill this game it's age of conan, that will take away 90% of the quality pvpers on every shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Am be happy, Pet and Drac gave you purpose for a night in your miserable life.

Am your dribble about guilds seems as if they are as important as your close IRL friends. I think you seriously need to take a look at your UO addiction. You also seem like a real tyrant when it comes to your "guild" of nerds, as if you must control everything they do. Do you scream and get angry when some members don't log on for a week? Are you lonley without them?

I haven't laughed this hard since you told me your FAT (which i assumed anyways from to much UO playing and no exercise besides lifting that 2L bottle of coke and BAGS of chips into your mouth).

[/ QUOTE ]

And you are? And your important because?...........As for pet giving me something to do for a night "BUZZ" wrong PoC actually do not have the issues of boredom and quiet nights we have lots of fun playing the game, and don't need to resort to lame forum flames or personal attacks for our entertainment. Or to return and comment on forums for games we don't even play....we have a bit more social interaction then that.

As for my UO addiction I have logged in for maybe 3 hours total this week....you really have no clue what your talking about. I am also not a tyrant and I do not have to be because my guild are mature enough to pretty much govern themselves and no we understand real life happens to us all and are quite happy to enjoy it ourselves and for our guild members too as well.........your really an idiot with no actual facts to his flames.

Do I value my online friends as much as my real life friends......you bet I do, because they are FRIENDS. And I am quite happy to have both types in my life. And the fact that some of my online friends spill over and become real life friends is an added bonus.

As for the fat remarks try a bit harder I am happy with who I am and I am loved and I love and I enjoy my life...I also don't eat chips and I rarely drink coke and don't have a uo addiction, I probably see sunlight more then you do. I mean just this week alone I have been to the beach, the park, in the pool and played with my daughter while she rode her bike. What have you actually done that is physical activity away from the computer or outside?

Your lame attempt at personal attacks and your unprovoked attention is as lame as the so called "elite" pvpers filling a house with water barrels as means of revenge........its just laughable.

G

<blockquote><hr>

As for my UO addiction I have logged in for maybe 3 hours total this week

[/ QUOTE ]

3 hours of emptying water barrels!

<blockquote><hr>

have been to the beach, the park, in the pool and played with my daughter while she rode her bike

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol'd.

J

Jalhak

I know you consider your online friends as your best. Thats how you got married, which is truely sad. Hooking any other poor lonley souls in POC to find a spouse? Must be a bit hard for them to look irl if they looked like you.

3 hours this week? Hah, you would have spent more than that just posting to EVERY SINGLE THREAD on oceania. Community this and that on a fantasy world just proves how lonley and desparate you really are for a friend.

Physical exercise? Sorry unlike you I care about my body and don't want to look like a FAT UNHEALTHLY TROLL. Hence I run 5 times a week before WORK (you know a real job - not a lazy FAT housey). Also I lift weights every second day after work from benching, barbells all the way to my abs, legpresses etc. Sorry Am people with money have a thing called home gyms. So i think I do a lot more exercise than your chip stuffing candy fat ass body does. All you probably did was flonder around in the shallows at the beach looking like a BEACHED WHALE. You probably then swam 50m and your heart rate was over 180. Then you thought to yourself "im healthly I swam 50m". Your just another number adding to fat Australians and who does nothing about it because you live in a small world of your husband, UO and your soon to be overwight child. Congrats you haven't achieved anything nor you never will. Or is helping the "oceania community" an achievement. Dam you make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.