• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Killah Kitty

well then thats when you wander over to the edit account thing and click cancel it... i mean they ARE taking your money!!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, but i just dont know if i want to cancel it. i have a feeling im gunna be sitting home one day and just start playing again

G

I'm the same way, I hardly have time to log on. When I do it's usually just for some ggs.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im still in summer mode too. i dont stay home much. i go out all the time and when i am home i dont have any free time cause i have to catch up on my homework

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i dont know what i would do if we didnt.

doesnt it suck how you cant tell when somone is being sarcastic online?

G

Moving furniture mostly. It is taking forever moving stuff out of this little house, and I will be so glad when it is done. It has kept me busy for the last five or six weekends.

H

harkonnen

Corran Horn, I remember one time you and me argued about frickin Barry Bonds here on the boards, then it went to P.M.s.. Ahh good times.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
corran, pfffft. he doesnt even matter.

for 2 weekends i had a motorcycle safty course in the mornings. durring the week i lift and usally play basketball and then by the time i get my school work done and hang out with freinds i have no free time at all

K

Killah Kitty

eew path that sarcasm hurt my feelings/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
*sniffles*

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that wasnt sarcasm, i was just generaly stating how it is hard to tell when people are using sacrasm on the comp :]

H

harkonnen

Pujols, Rollen, or frickin that dude on the Dodgers, forget his name, for NL MVP, definetly not bonds.

H

harkonnen

Braves just can't be beat in their division.. 13 straight NL East titles, then they best the Cubs so they aren't gonna make it this year! Hahaha, they'll have to wait another year.

G

Dont even know his name? wowow he deserves to be mvp....just suck it up ...Barry Bonds will win it again...keeee

G

The movie, Mouse Hunt.

We went and saw Shaun of the Dead last night. It was really funny.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mouse hunt is a funny movie.

i heard from somone else shaun of the dead was funny too. i might go see it.

i saw friday night lights last night. it was a really really good movie

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i like the sig zig.

i was on dial up for over 2 years. uhhhh, i still remember it all to well

G

Thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

It's appropriate - no doubt about it. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

I hope someday I have an option besides dial-up....I sure would like to UO with a <300 ping!

G

yeah yeah...../php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

hey...wait...I do have DSL.......if it means 'damn stupid lag' ! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/eyes.gif

H

harkonnen

Bonds should not be MVP... His trainer just admitted he was on 'roids in 2003. Homeruns should be taken away...

G

So because someone says something about someone, we will believe them?

Ok...lets try this out...Path...you...*damn it i cant say anything bad about path...he is soo wuvvy*

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spoken like someone who is totally ignorant to true beauty and has never really looked at the the perfect specimen of a man otherwise known as path

Status
Not open for further replies.