• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The Return of the King rocks. That was a really good movie.

S

shaunboy

*resists the temptation to say the opposite*

I watched vanilla sky last night what a weird movie the film title sound slike some soft love story and it does have love in it but its a very good thinking film might watch it again to understand it better...

Is bad boys 2 any good?

S

Soam Azing

any movie with will smith or martin lawrence sucks

both of them...omg

terrible

S

shaunboy

hehe you base your opinon of a films plot on actors?
glad i dont go to the cinema with you then/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you liked bad boys you will like bad boys 2. its pretty funny i think and there is a good amount of action

S

Soam Azing

in the case of will smith and martin lawrence, i would never see a movie of theirs...because i already know they are only capable of acting in predictable crappy movies

screw action, what movie doesn't have action these days-i don't like a movie unless it's doing something innovative...original...taking me someplace i havent been 50 darned times

movies r 2 expensive these days to go spend money on a movie i feel like i've seen 30 times already(Bad Boys 2...look at the plot-how many movies can repeat the same plot over and over adding little things until it's worn out)

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i scrathed my truck alittle while ago and my dad is crazy about cars beyond belif, so l talk to everyone tomorrow if im still alive

S

shaunboy

i watched 50 mins of bad boys 2 till i passed out last night i must say the plot wasnt very good but the script was as good as the first

If its originality you want soam your never gonner find it often its like most things today chart music is all stolen from people who have song writing talent/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
The christmas number one here was an 80's song from a group called Tears For Fears-Mad World, some gimp just brung it out and got to number one with it my brother didnt even know it had been out before he thought the song was ace till i told him it was copied from the 80's

Can you imagine if i had a job where i had to hand in file work but i just didnt i took it from someone elses desk with their name on and handed it in and it was allowed?!!?thats all there doing really it shouldnt be acceptable

Its crap when people copy others songs it shows that yes they have the ability to sing but that they as artists dont have the ability to perform the songwriting bit that gives them their own personality this is why i listen to the beatles the doors john lennon all the early music because back then people copied songs but they were releasing their own material and when they copied a song they were actually crediting the original writer with applause because the song was damn good and ingenious not just to bring in the cash like so many of them do today/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

I find it the same with films you often go to the cinema and you watch a film and see a different film it always happens and then i end up being bored because in the first 10 mins you can figure out whats gonig to happen without no though...
I like the films that reveal sod all till the last minute they create suspense like i say i watched vanilla sky and enjoyed it it was weird ****ed up and wasnt your usual good cops save all film infact it wasnt even a cop film other films i enjoy are Jerry maguire its different films with a differance always get noticed just like the blair witch progran was it may have been cack and not scary but i still payed cash to go see it which in the end is all they wanted...

R

Raziel00uk

well I thought bad boys 2 was ok but.... the plot eventually just becomes totally and utterly ridicelous ( yes it was that stupid that I even attempted to spell that word ).

S

shaunboy

it does get repetative alot of it seems to be racial comedy then them jsut arguing then bang abng die mofo then repeat...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, i told him today and he took it pretty well. made fun of me for doing it but didnt really get mad at all. must be a full moon or something :]

S

shaunboy

i bet you still need to change your pants though path/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif
How did you scratch it?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought i could pull into a parking spot but there was no way in hell i was getting in there. there were 2 cars parker behind the spot i wanted so i had no room to back up and once i swung it in i was ****ed.

S

shaunboy

i hope i never have to drive i know its important for americans to drive but over here its not

I could use public transport for the rest of my life and be happy

G

Detroit has almost no public transportation at all. There aren't even sidewalks most places around here.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
public transpotation is not an option for me. i am pretty much forced to have a car or to bum rided from other people who have one

G

The people mover is kind of a joke. It only covers a few blocks downtown, but it is probably safer then walking around downtown. The Smart bus isn't much better.

If you go to a city like London or Paris, you can get almost anywhere by taking a train or a subway.

S

shaunboy

Yeah if paths confused then i have no idea what you guys are on about...

You can get transport nearly anywhere in england we got public transport all over i could go to the top of the road and catch 8 different buses all gonig to my town on different routes from one bus stop/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

I enjy public transport i just wish people wouldnt be pains about the seating if they sit next to you then a double space becomes free they hurry to it from being sat next to you like your some diseased person..

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i dont know why some people are so weird about that either. your just sitting next to me, im not gunna do anything to you. granted that there are some people i would move away from too but you know what im mean

G

The people mover is also know as Coleman's Train, after the infamous former mayor Coleman Young. It's an elevated railway that goes around a few blocks in downtown Detroit. It can be handy, but it isn't really public transportation. It only carries 50 or so people at a time, and it doesn't go very far.

The smart bus is just the bus system in Detroit and the suburbs. I think London, Ontario has more buses than the smart bus system.

S

shaunboy

what you guys lack in buses you make up for in taxis(cabs) ive never seen so many taxis in one place before till i saw some footage of New York/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Soam Azing

i live in new york city

there is absolutely no need for me 2 get a car-ever

it would actually make my life inconvienent-heh

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just vanisihed? anyone friended to the house with access to the chests?

G

I don't think anyone took them. I was moving stuff around, so maybe it got lost or something. I moved the container a couple of times.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i always misplace stuff. i think its at my house and then it ends up 3 bags deep in one of my chars banks

G

I threw out a lot of junk whne I moved. My bank boxes are still full of garbage.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had that problem too and now i hardly keep anything. only the best stays, otherwise i get bogged down in junk

G

I wonder how cold it will be out there today. I should be able to get outside and enjoy it a bit now that the weekend is here.

G

Someone at work today said it is supposed to get even colder next week.

I

imported_Kalibek

I was in manhattan on wednesday and even with hat, scarf, fleece, heavy coat, and a t-shirt, I was freezing. There have been times when I go out with some friends and when walking the distance of a few blocks (bar to subway) I can barely move because I'm almost completely numb.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gains on siege in RoT have stopped completly and the GMs wont do anything about it. good times

G

I started a guy on seige, but I have some people bugging me to play on gl, and a friend just moved to la.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would advise against going to LA. i got a keep there when it first opened and used a reward choice to get an ethy and i left the shard in the end. its just not fun imo. so i have an ethy, 3 chars that are 3/4 done, and 6 mill gold just collecting dust. i really need to get the x-sharded

Status
Not open for further replies.