• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, good idea guys.

i need some iced tea to calm myself down too. my ex gf called me 2 days ago and eveyrthing got crazy again.

G

NEVER
*starts swinging*
*grabs a teddy bear and holds it with knive in hand*
Give into my demands or the bear gets it!

G

My advice would be to put the bear down, and back away. He can take care of himself.

K

Killah Kitty

actualy it doesnt look like the bear is doing too good right now i think he needs your help..

G

The bear's been in worse situations than this. Really, I feel badly for Corran, it doesn't look good for him.

G

*rips bear's head off*
mwhahahaha!

*sees the bear walk around on the ground without a head and grabs knive*
AHHHHHH!
*runs*

L

Loke of ls

I spend some months in embryo, and this is what you succumb to!
I demand to see Torr punish you to the bones, vile deamon!!

In other news, BoBo the caterpillar will now perform 'stairway to heaven' on a lute. !!!!"o--&

G

It's been nice knowing you Corran. You might be able to run fast, but it's not fast enough.

G

*Corran readies Omnislash*

*Corran does Omnislash*

The Bear recieves 9999 damage.

G

Omnislash, pfft.

We are talking about Cappaccino the bear here. Have you ever seen that rabbit in the Holy Grail? Mild mannered sloth in comparison.

G

He's not usually so bad. Except for his pet monkey, Flinger, which is a whole different story.

G

At least his name isn't Spanker, I don't think I could handle that all day.

L

Loke of ls

Even after having watched the rabbit scene from the holy grail a thousand times, I still laugh my eyes out everytime the knights try to attack it...

G

King eh, how'd ya get that then? I didn't vote for ya.

Exploitin' the workers!

G

This is supposed to be a joyous occasion. Let's not quibble over who killed who.

D

Dad

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wobble.gif I hope we babble better in 2005!

S

Samseed

Back from my vacation /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif I can't believe this thread actually lasted a year. But alas, it's now time to put her to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.