• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Killah Kitty

ooops lol i forgot about it too...!

nice bike path uuhm congrats/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif!

Moff Tarkin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bet it can. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/members/redwacko.gif

Would that qualify for any kind of a record?

K

Killah Kitty

i dont know... seems to me it is a lil forgotten/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

as in

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me too!

me and B have been holding it down for awhile now. we are used to this

Moff Tarkin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone ever noticed how we park on a driveway and we drive on a parkway?

Strange.

S

Samseed

Oh sure... right when I say that it's going to last the year, everyone wants to talk! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

And yes, I think that would have to be a record.

S

Samseed

Olympics? They still have that? I thought they stopped the Olympics back in the 80's when people stopped caring about them /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

K

Killah Kitty

nawh the olympics r no fun to watch IMO. we watched the start of it tho cause all the people were sorta on parade...

anywho. anyone notice SOMEBODY changed the name of this thread=O
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif pfft...

G

I fixed it.

The olympics are ok to watch sometimes. It's pretty amazing what some people can do.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Olympics? They still have that? I thought they stopped the Olympics back in the 80's when people stopped caring about them

<hr></blockquote>

I must say the women's beach volleyball has certainly been fun to watch. mmmm.

G

Yes Topher, but Soam can do those things too. Not to mention the gymnastics.

K

Killah Kitty

o wow soam. ime impressed!!/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

J

JimBeam

<blockquote><hr>

what do i smell bad or something?

<hr></blockquote>

well i wasnt gonna say anything but....

S

Soam Azing

Im playing Halo.

Path...just spray a lot of cologne on you it will make you smell so good that the bad wont smell as much anymore

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, cologne. that will work.

im going to eat some wings. why? because its wednesday and wednesday is wing night! 20 cetns a wing!

K

Killah Kitty

ooh lol chicken wings makes me rememebr about like 2 weeks ago me and a friend were eating chicken wings at his house...

we were sittin by a fishtank and we started laughin SOOO much about something and the wing he was holding went FLYING into the fishtank
the three fishies in ther ate it up in like 10 seconds flat (they loved it)

fun fun fun/php-bin/shared/images/icons/roll.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wobble.gif

K

Killah Kitty

aawh but their pretty as they swim around!

well i dont hav any fish... i hav a kitty. my sis has a fishbowl thingy with thes 2 pretty fish but my kitty always trys to jump up on her dresser and tip the bowl over. i have a bad feeling about it...

G

It was filmed in China, and has bveen out there for a while but just now made it to the US. It has Jet Li. Kind of like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. I don't think the martial arts were as good (still good, just not as good as crouching tiger), but visually it was stunning.

S

Soam Azing

is that the one quentin tarantino purchased the rights to so he could bring it to the US?

i want to check it out. i didn't like crouching tiger hidden dragon but this looks more appealing.

G

That's the one. It has kind of a wierd story, but I think I liked the story better than crouching tiger.

I

IgnoredStealther

Iron Monkey was pretty cool. I'm among the very few people that enjoyed it though. It seems that everyone who I know that have seen it seem to prefer crouching tiger.

That said, I thought Crouching Tiger was like Iron Monkey, only it required you to dismiss all the laws of physics rather than just the occasional physiology thingy...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh, i know what one your talking about now B. i thought that it looked like it was worth seeing but ill probably wait untill it comes out on video

G

I never saw Iron Monkey. It looked neat, but I never got around to seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.