• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lets babble like its 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is a great example B. not only is he dead sexy but hes holding the nectar of the gods

G

Talking about iced tea guy has killed the babble tho. I think people are probably a little intimidated by his perfection.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just got stuck in ditch last night. i had to call the tow truck to come pull me out.

i was at a football game and i was pulling out of the field where you park onto the road. im going down a small hill doing less than 5 so i dont bottom out. i even looked hard to see if i was going to scrape and BAM. my entire driver side tire got swolloed up in a deep ****ing hole.

it was bull****. about 3 or 4 feet either way and i would have missed it totally

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice sig and ill try to to get some tonight.

there really isnt much to see. the bumper is bent in but my dad said he thinks i bent something underneath. well that is what he said in normal words. he had alot more profanity in his version

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i never drive anyone elses car, but i will drive my parents. anything can happen and it may not be your fault

K

Killah Kitty

oo i hav a problem worse than everybodys. the light bulb in my room just burnt out!! omg it is dark!! and scarey!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

It's coming up on halloween (not to mention the election), and extra scarey time of year. Better get those light issues sorted out ASAP.

S

shaunboy

ive not had a lightbulb in for years!
i just use a lamp /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im finally getting a hair cut tonight. i dont know if i want it short or not

S

shaunboy

heh i was thinknig about my hair today..
got it cut the other week lopped a few inches off of it but was thinking before i got it cut that its actually older than my little brother!
it was 2 years old and my brother is only 20 months gutted!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive decided that i like my hair longer. i probably wouldnt have gotten it cut but i couldnt listen to my mom nag anymore

K

Killah Kitty

my hair is the prettiest and thats the end of that conversation.

*sigh* ime bored/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

S

Samseed

Thread is getting rather large, lol. Should I keep it until the end of the year (It was started 1/1/04) or should I dump it monday for a new one? At this point, I was kind of hoping to make it last the year.. as long as it won't cause any loading issues for people (as far as time). It depends on your settings.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
keep it for the year. do it for me :]

its less than 2 months away. at the rate we babble in here now we will only have about a page or 2 added on by then. let it go

K

Killah Kitty

noooo don't take the greatest thread ever away/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif/php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

S

Samseed

Im thinking of buying Halo 2, but havent made thqat final decision yet. I never played the original, but i have seen all the red vs. blue episodes /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

G

There's a market near us that has delicious cookies. They have huge choclate chips, and the cookies are really thin so they are really crsipy. I can't buy any or I eat them all in about ten minutes.

K

Killah Kitty

showin off my wonderful new sig

it only took the help of 2 ppl and 2 hours! ime very proud=)

K

Killah Kitty

lol thx first it was too big and had some other stuff in it and wouldnt fit at all. it took 2 hours cause i kept cutting parts off. as it is i think ime done working with it.. had my fun with that for now=) at least it works AND looks good! that still makes me happy enough to not care about much else about it

G

There is so much more pride of ownership if you do it yourself though.

Status
Not open for further replies.