• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

cookies?! brownies?! rum n coke?! xanax?! woooohooooo!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm happy that you informed us everyday about everything in EAland about updates or whatever the cause.

I'm just totally disgusted how the community is right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen This community pulled together yesterday for the AV merge, and it was great now that BF Merged and there's a money bug people start to freak out about not playing one night! Give me a Friggen Break some people have no lives but to bash the Great Staff that works hard for us and updates us all the time! OMG Some people are just loosers, Bashers=Loosers on this Forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN!!!!! to me saying this! it's totally true people are blaming people People who are trying to help us!

G

your doing a good job Parizad! Keep up the good work alright. You don't need all this crap from these people.

(group hugs everyone)

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

I

imported_Renee TSO

Yeah i tried that whole "order pizza online" thing but its not like that here. When they open in the morning thats when you get it. Not at 4 am when you ordered it. I found that to be very missleading in their ad campaine *twitchtwitch*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

OMG! Once again I'm being misunderstood! Ok, in English...I like you. Really I do. No, I do not think you should've avoided questions for the past 3-4 hrs. What I DO think is that you should've said something to the effect that "There has been a money exploit. We are fixing it, so therefore EA will be offline until it is fixed." Nowhere should you have mentioned choices 1 or 2...Simply because those involved in the exploit would most definitely vote for choice 1 and those of us not involved would've opted for choice #2. That way we could've all gone about our lives today instead of being on the boards waiting for the city to come back up. I also think that you, as an employee of EA, should be professional and not be rude to certain posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, a few things:

1. I apologize for misunderstanding you. It is not a matter of liking me. I have friends irl that I care about and I would be crushed if they didn't like me. That's not what community is all about.

2. Every Community Manager has a different style of doing things. Mine is to give you guys all of the information I can. You can choose to read only the stuff that pertains to you. Some of the information that seems unimportant to you is exactly what someone else needs. It is always best to have a lot of information out there instead of not having enough.

3. I was not being rude. I was giving advice. (Pretty good advice too, if I may say so myself.) As I said earlier, I was giving advice on what I would do and have done in the past. I have to be here. It is my job. She doesn't. Besides, if I was being rude, believe you me, there would be no doubt or even question about it. Everyone would step back and be like "Damn, that was harsh." At this rate, who knows... by 4 a.m. I may be at a point where I'm ready to shock everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like the fact that they treat us like real people and interact with us as such instead of brushing off our concerns with a generic statement. If she hadn't told us all of that, TK, you'd be awfully bored right about now. We wouldn't have all of this lovely information to fight about XD

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, can you ask for anything else? if so, I will bring it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a party lol. On my way

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

Just read your original post....You're right, you didn't ask what we wanted you to do. My apologies. But to be fair, if you didn't want our opinions, you shouldn't have posted your original post the way you did. It would've avoided a lot of flames. You should've just done what you were going to all along and posted a post to that effect.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green"> [/color <font color="green"> </font>

ummm, or you could have read it the right way before lashing out about something that wasn't there.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

What the heck is with everyone and attacking Parizad? Is she not allowed to have a sense of humor? If someone can't take comments like that, I don't know how they enjoy tso. Its all a game. I think some people are losing sight of that. I'm still thrilled that Pari and all of her comrads are working so hard to keep up all updated and playing EAL. Can't we give the poor lady a break? I swear, this is more like a political race than a forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not "everyone". It is two people. I'm done with them. My community is much, MUCH larger than two people that insist on tearing it apart.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hillary will be a pretty dame president if i do say so myself. So, don't say anything if you don't have nothign to say at all. he has the right to have a siggy "vote hillary" all he wants

[/ QUOTE ]

They have the right to say vote Hillary, you have the right to say you like her (and her rediculous hair cut), and I have the right to say I think Hillary would make an awful president because she will say anything to get a vote. However, this post is not really about politics one way or the other any more than Church is, so I'm going to drop the topic.

A

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, can you ask for anything else? if so, I will bring it!

[/ QUOTE ]

was gonna say pizza...but I forgot! weve got that too lol

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

What the heck is with everyone and attacking Parizad? Is she not allowed to have a sense of humor? If someone can't take comments like that, I don't know how they enjoy tso. Its all a game. I think some people are losing sight of that. I'm still thrilled that Pari and all of her comrads are working so hard to keep up all updated and playing EAL. Can't we give the poor lady a break? I swear, this is more like a political race than a forum!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not "everyone". It is two people. I'm done with them. My community is much, MUCH larger than two people that insist on tearing it apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a good attitude!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not sure that anyone with a "Vote Hillary" icon has the right to talk about stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's a "Hillary for President" icon. Better luck next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Details, details. Are we a beaurocracy, or a simmy community?

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Just read your original post....You're right, you didn't ask what we wanted you to do. My apologies. But to be fair, if you didn't want our opinions, you shouldn't have posted your original post the way you did. It would've avoided a lot of flames. You should've just done what you were going to all along and posted a post to that effect.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="green"> [/color <font color="green"> </font>

ummm, or you could have read it the right way before lashing out about something that wasn't there.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow! OK, so Parizad and everyone else is allowed to be human and I'm not? Thank you so much!

G

There is one thing that can be said for a thread like this...it passes the time well!

P

puss in boots

Its ok for you guys to say you dont care if it gos up tonight ... cause its late for you ... but what about the people not in the states? its early evening for us here in Australia theres more than just the states involved in the game guys.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hillary will be a pretty dame president if i do say so myself. So, don't say anything if you don't have nothign to say at all. he has the right to have a siggy "vote hillary" all he wants

[/ QUOTE ]

They have the right to say vote Hillary, you have the right to say you like her (and her rediculous hair cut), and I have the right to say I think Hillary would make an awful president because she will say anything to get a vote. However, this post is not really about politics one way or the other any more than Church is, so I'm going to drop the topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

That logic would make perfect sense.

.... if that were the topic of this thread.

Move along please.

I

imported_Renee TSO

I would have to say make more cookies because i know i didnt *twitch* get any *wipes crumbs off chest* Really i didnt

S

SwtGoddess

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

OMG! Once again I'm being misunderstood! Ok, in English...I like you. Really I do. No, I do not think you should've avoided questions for the past 3-4 hrs. What I DO think is that you should've said something to the effect that "There has been a money exploit. We are fixing it, so therefore EA will be offline until it is fixed." Nowhere should you have mentioned choices 1 or 2...Simply because those involved in the exploit would most definitely vote for choice 1 and those of us not involved would've opted for choice #2. That way we could've all gone about our lives today instead of being on the boards waiting for the city to come back up. I also think that you, as an employee of EA, should be professional and not be rude to certain posters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, a few things:

1. I apologize for misunderstanding you. It is not a matter of liking me. I have friends irl that I care about and I would be crushed if they didn't like me. That's not what community is all about.

2. Every Community Manager has a different style of doing things. Mine is to give you guys all of the information I can. You can choose to read only the stuff that pertains to you. Some of the information that seems unimportant to you is exactly what someone else needs. It is always best to have a lot of information out there instead of not having enough.

3. I was not being rude. I was giving advice. (Pretty good advice too, if I may say so myself.) As I said earlier, I was giving advice on what I would do and have done in the past. I have to be here. It is my job. She doesn't. Besides, if I was being rude, believe you me, there would be no doubt or even question about it. Everyone would step back and be like "Damn, that was harsh." At this rate, who knows... by 4 a.m. I may be at a point where I'm ready to shock everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I kinda like the fact that they treat us like real people and interact with us as such instead of brushing off our concerns with a generic statement. If she hadn't told us all of that, TK, you'd be awfully bored right about now. We wouldn't have all of this lovely information to fight about XD

[/ QUOTE ]

amen to that lmao im having a great time just laughing hope pari and the devs get some sleep soon however lol

M

Mr Me

<font color="blue"> WOW!!!! </font>
<font color="red"> CRANKY PEOPLE! GO TO BED!! Some of you all worse then kids waiting on Santa </font>

G

well its 2 am so im gonna get in bed goodnight all hope u liked the cookies thank the devs for working late for me

I

imported_Renee TSO

I agree with you niki, it really is making the time fly : )

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red"> CRANKY PEOPLE! GO TO BED!! Some of you all worse then kids waiting on Santa </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAA nice one! I love it, too many Cranky people up it's 2am here!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I am an insomniac.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a good attitude!

[/ QUOTE ]

I quite agree!

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

well its 2 am so im gonna get in bed goodnight all hope u liked the cookies thank the devs for working late for me

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOO

no more cookies????

Renee and I didn't have any... right Renee????

have a great night guys, see you tomorrow in EA...

T

Tristan Lewis

She was already Pres for 2 terms she cant run again. Who you think was wearing the pants when she last resided at the White House? Sure as hell wasnt Bill he was to damn busy doing god knows what with god knows who!!!!!

G

Option 1 only. If people are rooming with the exploiterss in a store and they purchased objects with the exploited money, other sims can come buy those objects and nothing will ever get done.

Just a thought.

I

ImNotaGoodSim

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EALAND WORLD!... The NEW HIT SHOW ON MTV... EALAND WORLD WHO WILL BE IN THE SPOT LIGHT AND WHO WILL BE OUTSIDE ARGUING WITH EVERYONE AND THEIR MADRE!!!!!!!!
STAY TUNE @ 12AM FOR THE NEW HIT SERIES!
ON MTV EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK!

I

imported_Renee TSO

RIGHT! We had NOOOO cookies! *cries* all we wanted was some cookies *sniffels*

S

Silly

<blockquote><hr>

She was already Pres for 2 terms she cant run again. Who you think was wearing the pants when she last resided at the White House? Sure as hell wasnt Bill he was to damn busy doing god knows what with god knows who!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
So true lol Bill was to busy not wearing his pants
Or around his ankles

S

SwtGoddess

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

AWWWWWW Do I have to, I'm not cranky *pouts*

G

Well i'm heading to bed here it's 2:12am and i'm pooped! Catch u all in ea-land tommrow morning!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That logic would make perfect sense.

.... if that were the topic of this thread.

Move along please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad we're in agreement.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
So true lol Bill was to busy not wearing his pants
Or around his ankles

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, hell, that's one way to dodge "liar liar, pants on fire" now isn't it?

G

this thread just proves my point over and over that some people can't get along with others.

why, can we just hug each other and be kind to each other and respect oneself opinion like a community should be? Huh! is that so wrong?

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG TK you are SOOOOO right. How could I have been so blind to this. That was so unprofessional of Pari to defend herself against a personal attack made towards her. How dare she. Shame Shame Shame. Oh, Im sorry,...you decided THAT half of the story need not be quoted in your above post.

Parizad...YOU GO GIRL. You are awesome. I would vote for you as President

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

yes... and now we are left alone... oh wait !!!!!!!!!!

Mr Me... could you bake some cookies for us please????? please???? please????

See Renee, we still got a chance...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG TK you are SOOOOO right. How could I have been so blind to this. That was so unprofessional of Pari to defend herself against a personal attack made towards her. How dare she. Shame Shame Shame. Oh, Im sorry,...you decided THAT half of the story need not be quoted in your above post.

Parizad...YOU GO GIRL. You are awesome. I would vote for you as President

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> X </font>

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made cupcakes earlier

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wells Funny is Kttyanm is Krysdale whom is my real wife! And I didnt even go no cookies! But I will bake you some! Just wait on me to get them start OK!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made cupcakes earlier

[/ QUOTE ]

Making cupcakes is fun n.n Those hostess cupcakes just don't taste like cupcakes. Home made all the way.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

I

imported_Renee TSO

Thank you mr me! *waits for cookies*

P.S. yes i had many of your cupcakes eariler and they were yummies : *twitch* )

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, a few things:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not any more bored than I am now without the game.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Option 1 only. If people are rooming with the exploiterss in a store and they purchased objects with the exploited money, other sims can come buy those objects and nothing will ever get done.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I said what I said earlier. Anyone who may of went to a store and bought something today could be holding the tainted money so that would involve them as well. And also any host or hostess could have a few dirty dollars in their tip jars but there's a few posting in this forum that want anyone involved banned. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.