• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

RIGHT! We had NOOOO cookies! *cries* all we wanted was some cookies *sniffels*

[/ QUOTE ]

yes... and now we are left alone... oh wait !!!!!!!!!!

Mr Me... could you bake some cookies for us please????? please???? please????

See Renee, we still got a chance...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wells Funny is Kttyanm is Krysdale whom is my real wife! And I didnt even go no cookies! But I will bake you some! Just wait on me to get them start OK!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I OFFERED U COOKIES U SAID NO you didnt want any cause u had too many sweets already u brat

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

I didn't get any of the cupcakes, Danny!
How sad

Anyhow...I appreciate the Dev's working late for us

However, it's sad to see people get so cranky about it.

I waited ALL day long to log on also. But...there's always TC3. ::shrug::

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not as if she posts headlines: "Ea-Land Offline...Read on for details" and says in the body "Har har, crack zee bottle of diz rum pls." She gave the heads up. What more do you want her to do? Personally, I'd like to see some tricks. Last week was the sit-n-shake trick, so I'm pushin' for that rollover this time. Maybe I'll get lucky.

A

Anarela

YAY... cupcakes... right... vanilla and chocolate...

those vanilla ones were awesome!!!!!!!!

T

Tristan Lewis

YOU KNOW SHE IS DOING HER DAMN JOB ITS CALLED COMMUNITY REP FIND THE DAMN DEFINITION BEFORE YOU TRY TELLING HER HOW TO DO HER JOB.

C

Cruz Cavera

No, I am the president of The Sims Online.

Edit to add: I am still awaiting my Letter.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well re-read your wording and put yourself in the shoes of the person looking for updates and reading your post. A little rude and sarcastic don't you think. If you had worded it better and told her she should just rest up and not the words you chose with all these people coming to your defense and agreeing with you by picking on this poor girl than I guess...........hmmmmm wtf was i thiking...........duh I guess I just read it the wrong way and duh I am obviously new and don't know anything guess I should log of now and go to sleep in the barn duh!! Like wtf do you and your friends pick on a post to pick on and tear that poor subscriber to bits. You guys are nuts. Now not only am I cancelling my subscription I am writing a letter to the president of Sims Online to let him know how the devs and their friends treat the subscribers. WTF people you keep telling her to get a life how about you guy get a life and leave her be. I am a mother and if my child was being attacked on a post like you guys are attacking this girl I'd be raising hell so I am gonna stand up for the lady and tell all of you to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, thought her post was very reasonable and made a great deal of sence. The poster seemed to be getting very upset the more they continued to read the forum posts. Relax, take a deep breath close your browser and get a good nights sleep. I didn't see any thing negative in her post. But then I wasn't looking for it either.

I'm a mother too and I realize that many of the posters on this forum are children too, (sorry guys) so I don't use profanity (___) on the forum. Not very appropriate IMHO
I don't want my kids reading my posts and thinking their mother is a total degenerate. I'm not perfect but I try very hard to set a good example. Sorry.....got way off topic.

A

Anarela

Hurry, hurry, hurry.... cupcakes are not enough (stuffs two on mouth)

I

imported_Renee TSO

LMAO!!! Ooooo busted by the RL wife that cracked me up like you wouldnt believe roflll

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.. pick which ever one you would like. Plus they have tacky rings on top of the frosting

G

I'm starting to see that your offended by rum and coke...do you have a beverage preference we should switch to?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody call Lee Phancey... this guy here is a scamma

Thats not a personal attack its a joke.

I do not think this guy is a scammer, or the president of TSO.

And pls do not call Lee Phancey, word on the street is he is working late.

A

<blockquote><hr>

this thread just proves my point over and over that some people can't get along with others.

why, can we just hug each other and be kind to each other and respect oneself opinion like a community should be? Huh! is that so wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I wanna go live in your community where everyone gets along and my neighbor wont train his dog to come poo on my lawn

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm starting to see that your offended by rum and coke...do you have a beverage preference we should switch to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Im' sticking with my rum, you can have the coke.

kthnx.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speedy, why don't you take a break and listen for a spell. Parizad doens't have to be here at this time of night WORKING. She could be on HER time instead drinking all the rum and coke in the world instead of talking about it. Where is your gratitude towards that?

I

imported_Renee TSO

Is that where the last of the cupcakes went....hmmmm we have a cupcake horde on our hands *giggles*

M

Mr Me

WHAT IS SO SAD IS:
Many of us could of used this time to do things Like homework, House Cleaning, ECT. But NO some of us chose to refesh this fourm 1000000000000000 times!

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.. pick which ever one you would like. Plus they have tacky rings on top of the frosting

[/ QUOTE ]
Woot, rings.

G

<blockquote><hr>

WHAT IS SO SAD IS:
Many of us could of used this time to do things Like homework, House Cleaning, ECT. But NO some of us chose to refesh this fourm 1000000000000000 times!

[/ QUOTE ]

I made cookies too

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

WHAT IS SO SAD IS:

[/ QUOTE ]

At 2:22am.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Option 1 only. If people are rooming with the exploiterss in a store and they purchased objects with the exploited money, other sims can come buy those objects and nothing will ever get done.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I said what I said earlier. Anyone who may of went to a store and bought something today could be holding the tainted money so that would involve them as well. And also any host or hostess could have a few dirty dollars in their tip jars but there's a few posting in this forum that want anyone involved banned. lol

[/ QUOTE ]
if you bought something how are you holding tainted money?? Its not like you are given change. I'm not sure how they will handle things like this but this is why they shut down the city.

G

I think this whole post might be a cunning device by the guys at EA to keep us busy while they fix our problem. Its like giving a bunch of kids who are waiting in line at the doctors office a board game. Arguing : The Board Game for grown ups. And teenagers. And preteens who are young enough not to be designated teenagers but old enough to know that Board games should be spelled Bored Games.

-=Claps=- I'm impressed.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG TK you are SOOOOO right. How could I have been so blind to this. That was so unprofessional of Pari to defend herself against a personal attack made towards her. How dare she. Shame Shame Shame. Oh, Im sorry,...you decided THAT half of the story need not be quoted in your above post.

Parizad...YOU GO GIRL. You are awesome. I would vote for you as President

[/ QUOTE ]

What the freaking heck are you talking about? Did you even read the post I responded to? Apparently not.

M

Mr Me

Nope Ea-Land went down at or Around 11am EST... Do you know what you can get done in 15 HOURS

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

WHAT IS SO SAD IS:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... so what

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody call Lee Phancey... this guy here is a scamma

Thats not a personal attack its a joke.

I do not think this guy is a scammer, or the president of TSO.

And pls do not call Lee Phancey, word on the street is he is working late.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG... way too funnyyyyyyyyy.... hihihihihihi

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

kthnx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute right there missy you cant have all the rum! But I will take your coke.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it might be yoo hoos or kool-aid

G

<blockquote><hr>

Nope Ea-Land went down at or Around 11am EST... Do you know what you can get done in 15 HOURS

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i took kids to dr. made dinner, got new sim in tc3 up to 8 in cooking, and made cookies i did good lol

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I went out, I cleaned, I loafed around the house mindlessly. Had visions of rum, pirates, cupcakes, and pitchforks and had the sudden urge to get on the computer. At this very moment, I find refreshing quite refreshing.

Just sayin'.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the rum and coke, its my favorite

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes. Yoohoo. The drink of champions.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

WHAT IS SO SAD IS:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

....I often do homework at 2:22 am...haha....
Of course...I would look at the forum also. YAY for multitasking!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want extra cupcakes just for the rings. I love those rings!

R

rieley

<blockquote><hr>

Well re-read your wording and put yourself in the shoes of the person looking for updates and reading your post. A little rude and sarcastic don't you think. If you had worded it better and told her she should just rest up and not the words you chose with all these people coming to your defense and agreeing with you by picking on this poor girl than I guess...........hmmmmm wtf was i thiking...........duh I guess I just read it the wrong way and duh I am obviously new and don't know anything guess I should log of now and go to sleep in the barn duh!! Like wtf do you and your friends pick on a post to pick on and tear that poor subscriber to bits. You guys are nuts. Now not only am I cancelling my subscription I am writing a letter to the president of Sims Online to let him know how the devs and their friends treat the subscribers. WTF people you keep telling her to get a life how about you guy get a life and leave her be. I am a mother and if my child was being attacked on a post like you guys are attacking this girl I'd be raising hell so I am gonna stand up for the lady and tell all of you to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe Parizad and the team are doing an awesome job, and very much appreciated by many of us. There was no rudeness meant in that post you are referring to, it simply suggested a person to leave a stressful situation and return when the problem is solved. You mention "all these people comining to Parizad's defense", we understand what is happening and appreciate the work they are doing. We have spent time with Parizad and do not in anyway feel she was being rude, she was helping a poster that was frustrated. It bothers me when anger is directed at those in a postion to 'repair', because it is not happening fast enough. Let's all burn some sage.

Not to the team: Look at the number of people on this forum, you are responsible for EAland's success.

Willow Nite EAland

T

tune71

new to the boards.. And what a time to join

I have been learking all day long.. Just thought i would pop in and ask if i could have a cookie?? Maybe a rum and coke as well?

I

imported_Renee TSO

*twitch* Whats this house cleaning or homework you speak of? What city in EA land is that in? Or is that the NAMES of the citys? What skills do you need for that or is a simolean thing? Can i buy it at a shop?

M

Mr Me

I can Tell you this... I have washed 3 loads of cloths, Did 2 homework assignments, Earn 7 skill points In TC3, Chatted on Yahoo with 9 people for a long time. Ive picked on wife a while, Ive yelled at kids alot. Searched ebay for hours, Tried to Learn CC "Failed BAD", Played with Paint shop Pro... All In 7 Hrs!!! Im Very Constructive

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have been learking all day long.. Just thought i would pop in and ask if i could have a cookie?? Maybe a rum and coke as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

sure u can have mr me's cookies he is bein naughty

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Option 1 only. If people are rooming with the exploiterss in a store and they purchased objects with the exploited money, other sims can come buy those objects and nothing will ever get done.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I said what I said earlier. Anyone who may of went to a store and bought something today could be holding the tainted money so that would involve them as well. And also any host or hostess could have a few dirty dollars in their tip jars but there's a few posting in this forum that want anyone involved banned. lol

[/ QUOTE ]
if you bought something how are you holding tainted money?? Its not like you are given change. I'm not sure how they will handle things like this but this is why they shut down the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Shari...but considering the details of what happened it could be considered the same. My husband was the one who found and reported the bug and it affected merchandise as well as the money if you know all the details.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want extra cupcakes just for the rings. I love those rings!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please take as many as you would enjoy

*passes some extra rings to Parizad*

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes. Yoohoo. The drink of champions.

[/ QUOTE ]

::cough:: pansies ::cough::

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

kthnx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a minute right there missy you cant have all the rum! But I will take your coke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no, oh no, oh no.... rum for me too... don't go drinking alone, that's bad for MY health...

A

<blockquote><hr>

*twitch* Whats this house cleaning or homework you speak of? What city in EA land is that in? Or is that the NAMES of the citys? What skills do you need for that or is a simolean thing? Can i buy it at a shop?

[/ QUOTE ]

and what is this RL they keep speaking of?! *grabs another cupcake, stuffs a xanax in the center, pulls the ring off to see the pretty design, and washes it down with a rum n coke* *then refreshes for the zillion and second time*

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

sure u can have mr me's cookies he is bein naughty

[/ QUOTE ]

YESSSSSSSSSssssssssss I've been naughty, Sounds Like it Fun time Ummmm Sry Bed time I mean!

I

imported_Renee TSO

Since your new, tune, we need to see some ID before we hand you a rum and coke (welcome to the boards) *twitch*

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shift ended early tonight, folks.

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i took kids to dr. made dinner, got new sim in tc3 up to 8 in cooking, and made cookies i did good lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't you going to bed????

If you're not... where are my cookies???? Stares angrily...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

/snickers.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly are you serious?

Srsly serious?

You are telling me... that someone who is posting on a GAME forum... needs to be serious?

You need to shut off your computer if you think its that critical...

I understand you are disabled, but like get out of your house for a bit... its not that serious.

I'm no longer reading your posts with a mocking tongue in cheek tone...

I think you may need help.

TK check the lable its a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.