• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Alright. I think the sleep has beaten me. Thanks for the entertainment, everyone. I never knew a forum could keep me busy for so long.

Night

P.S.-This is what the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

P.S.S.-Thanks again, Pari, and everyone else working overtime to keep us playing. I have a new respect for the people who work to make this game fun.

A

Anarela

Uhmmmm... (pokes TK with glass of J.Daniels from Renee).... would you like one of these???? (runs to hide just in case, leaving the glass on the floor)

I

imported_gensi

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red"> WOW EA-Land Is UP!!!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

For startling a very sleepy person.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He got me for a second too, lol!

A

Anarela

ooooooooo (pouts)

then... I'll have to think it over... will be answering back... sometime this century...

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol..i checked it when i saw that... but it made me giggle anyway

S

Shanessa

*runs up and steals the JD off the floor and goes back into hiding* ITS MINE NOW.. hehe.

I

imported_Renee TSO

lol Anarela i hope it works! *fingers really crossed*

P.S. its almost midnight CA time they are REALLY working hard for us *sniffels* they love us

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly are you serious?

Srsly serious?

You are telling me... that someone who is posting on a GAME forum... needs to be serious?

You need to shut off your computer if you think its that critical...

I understand you are disabled, but like get out of your house for a bit... its not that serious.

I'm no longer reading your posts with a mocking tongue in cheek tone...

I think you may need help.

TK check the lable its a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, no kidding it's a game....WOW! Major concept! I could've told you this hours ago. But it seems like the devs are obsessed with this money exploit. How sad when IT'S ONLY A GAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You sit here for hours complaining on how the dev team isn't upfront enough for you, and then you continue to bash them because they're TOO "obsessed" with the game. OBVIOUSLY they care about the game - they are being paid cash to work on it. The reason why the money exploit issue is so important is because the goal in the near future is to release the cash-out feature. How are they supposed to do that when everyone has millions of simoleans and is selling it back to EA for RL cash?

There is no argument here.

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldnt you just see MaxisLee and them "OMG we have a mass number or people logging in all the sudden"

G

<blockquote><hr>

I spy something...blue.

[/ QUOTE ]
the quote button?

A

ok...if ur too sleepy to hit F5 to refresh instead of F9...then its prolly bedtime, eh? welp...see yall in EALand tomorrow or erm..later today *fingers crossed* g'nite *blows kisses to all*

A

Anarela

Yes they do... you can feel it in the way they keep us posted, and how they really work hard for us...

big hug to all our devs and a bigger one to Parizad

G

I know I am late to this thread....I was having a good time somewhere else....

But now that I am here:

<font color="red">General Warning to the thread!</font>

Show respect at all times.

Help build the Community.

The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

<font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>

The original topic is updates about EA-Land, the party thread is here.

Stay on topic and take your personal discussions to PM.

Thank you

~*Gilly*~
EAL/TSO Stratics Forum Moderator

M

Mr Me

Honestly, I think Parizad feel asleep, Aint seen a update in a while... Someone wake her

P

Pixified

Haha.
Nope.
That wasn't really fair...
it was the blue apple on my desktop...
=[

I think I'm getting delirious.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm starting to see that your offended by rum and coke...do you have a beverage preference we should switch to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't be stupid..I'm not offended by the drink. I'm offended that an employee would come in here joking around about rum and coke when they have a job to do that is much more important than posting about drinking alcohol. I don't know about everyone else, but I want answers and updates from the EA employees. Not to have them come in here acting like one of us and clowning around when there is a major issue going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You havent seemed to have noticed that your the only one that wants seperation of EA and Community. Pari is one of us. I know this because I've played TSO/EA land with her for 5 years. Thats longer then she has been an EA employee. She is not only our community manager she is a community member.

As for if you like how she manages the community consider this, her being with us today has prevented a thread complaining about why is the game down and no one told us, or should I say dozens of threads. You would have been one of the most vocal posters if it had been that way. She kept the mood light by making jokes and playing along with our jokes. She kept us updated to the best of her ability and explained in detail why things are how they are, in doing these things she has done her job as our rep.

As a community member she has every right to let down her hair during a 14+ hour workday and relax with us.

Just try to appreciate her efforts. Just because you think things should be done a certain way doesnt mean everyone else has to.

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

Is the rum gone?

Argghhhh

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

the rum is never gone

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

oh myyyy I hope TK doesn't get mad at you !!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah, I think I shut him up.

I

imported_gensi

<blockquote><hr>

You had to go and shot me didnt you

[/ QUOTE ]

Whaaaaaat? Did something happen? Sooooo sleepy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly are you serious?

Srsly serious?

You are telling me... that someone who is posting on a GAME forum... needs to be serious?

You need to shut off your computer if you think its that critical...

I understand you are disabled, but like get out of your house for a bit... its not that serious.

I'm no longer reading your posts with a mocking tongue in cheek tone...

I think you may need help.

TK check the lable its a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, no kidding it's a game....WOW! Major concept! I could've told you this hours ago. But it seems like the devs are obsessed with this money exploit. How sad when IT'S ONLY A GAME.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow ... I feel like I'm missing some earth shattering point here.

Or I feel that you are trying to get something across to me...

I'm not going to go into any logic with you because its unfair to fight with the unarmed.

Which you so clearly are. So I'm going to bow out...

Unless you say something that amuses me so much I can't resist.

A girls gotta leave herself an opening.

Someone pass the rum plz.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

That is my point...she posted they had two options, but really they were going to do what they wanted anyway. So she just should've said this is the problem and this is what we are doing. Would've saved a lot of grief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what she said. Isn't it? Am i reading it wrong or something, lol? I see nothing asking us what we want to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see everything wrong with it. She said there were two options...banning those people involved and bringing EALand back up OR keeping it down for the night when they obviously had no intention of doing #2 and getting the game back online tonight. Granted, the original post didn't ask us what we wanted, but it implied it IMO. And that is where the flame war started.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

Is the rum gone?

Argghhhh

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

I hid a bottle in my "back pocket"...shhhh don't tell anyone.
I'll share :-D

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldnt you just see MaxisLee and them "OMG we have a mass number or people logging in all the sudden"

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't even think of that , LOL!! I could just picture thier faces

A

Anarela

OHHHH noooooooooo

I thought we still had some !!!!!!!!!

run Renée... run !!!!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is the rum gone?

Argghhhh

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha nice AV there phancey... very apt.

No the rum is not gone...

It never is...

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Is the rum gone?

Argghhhh

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

I hid a bottle in my "back pocket"...shhhh don't tell anyone.
I'll share :-D

[/ QUOTE ]

well thats where our sims keep them

P

Pixified

Pst.
Check the "End of Night Wrap Up" post in City Hall that Parizad just posted...

I

imported_Renee TSO

awwww but we were having fun keeping it off topic so no one would kill each other *twitch* sorry...*looks for party thread*

S

Shanessa

*Gasp!!!* a Moderator!! SCRAMBLE .... *dives behind Cruz and points a finger at him* It was him.. he made me do it.

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

I know I am late to this thread....I was having a good time somewhere else....

But now that I am here:

<font color="red">General Warning to the thread!</font>

Show respect at all times.
Think thats is a nice way of telling us to LEAVE this post

Help build the Community.

The success of our forums depends upon the quality posts of our participants. We are proud of the success of our forums and give our thanks to those who have chosen to make our forums their out-of-game home. To ensure continued success we are posting these guidelines so that all participants of the Stratics forums understand what is considered unacceptable behavior in the forums and can result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban.

Personal attacks are prohibited.This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way.

Trolling is prohibited.Trolling is whenever someone is clearly, deliberately posting in a manner for the purpose of angering and/or insulting the other participants of the board. Trolling DOES NOT encourage further discussion in the long run, it only encourages personal attacks (if left unchecked).

<font color="blue">Stratics Rules of Conduct</font>

The original topic is updates about EA-Land, the party thread is here.

Stay on topic and take your personal discussions to PM.

Thank you

~*Gilly*~
EAL/TSO Stratics Forum Moderator

[/ QUOTE ]

Think this was a nice way of saying to LEAVE this post?

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

That is my point...she posted they had two options, but really they were going to do what they wanted anyway. So she just should've said this is the problem and this is what we are doing. Would've saved a lot of grief.

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you lay off? We have gotten rid of all the haters for the night, you're the only one left. We are discussing cupcakes, cigarettes, cookies, housework, and alcohol.. Oh and The President of TSO, aka Me. So, lay off Pari.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grow up Cruz! I was just responding to a post. You're the one who chose to respond to me. I'm assuming you have free will, which means you don't have to respond to me at all. Get my point?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Oh didn't know you posted under two names that was clearly a response to Cruz Cavera but I'll make sure to remember now that you are both Parizad. lmao. You guys are all nuts. I am so glad your mothers carried you for nine months so that you can all refer to a caring womans concerns for someone being attacked on a post as a simple depression or time of the month rant. I know if I were your mother I'd be so proud that that is how you view woman. I am glad that his sexist comment all amused you. Your mothers should be proud and to all the woman commending that comment I am glad you still prefer to be referred to as a woman who does not have a mind but simply express your opinions based on your mood or whether your having your period that month. Way to go Ladies roflmao

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh give me a break please
I'm laughing so hard I nearly fell off of my computer chair. You are so funny....oops....is that against the tos? Hope not I am seriously having some fun here. Hardly miss my avatars at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.