• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Update for Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

new to the boards.. And what a time to join

I have been learking all day long.. Just thought i would pop in and ask if i could have a cookie?? Maybe a rum and coke as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to Stratics, and you absolutley are welcome to take your fill at the refreshment table...wait are there still cookies? Now that I think about it I didnt get one. Oh well, as long as theres more rum.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm starting to see that your offended by rum and coke...do you have a beverage preference we should switch to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it might be yoo hoos or kool-aid

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, yes. Yoohoo. The drink of champions.

[/ QUOTE ]

::cough:: pansies ::cough::

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha!
I'll take a rum and coke also.
Yoohoo sounds disgusting.

I'm with Pari on this one.
Bring on the rum!

Drink up me hearties!

M

Mr Me

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nope Ea-Land went down at or Around 11am EST... Do you know what you can get done in 15 HOURS

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i took kids to dr. made dinner, got new sim in tc3 up to 8 in cooking, and made cookies i did good lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't you going to bed????

If you're not... where are my cookies???? Stares angrily...

[/ QUOTE ]

You will haft to get the cookies! Sorry bring some help we have a 2 Yr old...He will fight yea for his cookies!!

T

TKSpeedy1

That is my point...she posted they had two options, but really they were going to do what they wanted anyway. So she just should've said this is the problem and this is what we are doing. Would've saved a lot of grief.

I

imported_Renee TSO

Oh thats right! Yeah since your up can you make us some more cookies? You couldnt sleep could you or were we being too loud?

P

Pixified

::playing Neopets waiting for game to be back up::

This is desperation...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nope Ea-Land went down at or Around 11am EST... Do you know what you can get done in 15 HOURS

[/ QUOTE ]

hey i took kids to dr. made dinner, got new sim in tc3 up to 8 in cooking, and made cookies i did good lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Weren't you going to bed????

If you're not... where are my cookies???? Stares angrily...

[/ QUOTE ]

passing cookies now, and i was but i have to stay and defend myself now lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm starting to see that your offended by rum and coke...do you have a beverage preference we should switch to?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha!
I'll take a rum and coke also.
Yoohoo sounds disgusting.

I'm with Pari on this one.
Bring on the rum!

Drink up me hearties!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rum and Coke Please I have a cookie that I need to wash down.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Option 1 only. If people are rooming with the exploiterss in a store and they purchased objects with the exploited money, other sims can come buy those objects and nothing will ever get done.

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I said what I said earlier. Anyone who may of went to a store and bought something today could be holding the tainted money so that would involve them as well. And also any host or hostess could have a few dirty dollars in their tip jars but there's a few posting in this forum that want anyone involved banned. lol

[/ QUOTE ]
if you bought something how are you holding tainted money?? Its not like you are given change. I'm not sure how they will handle things like this but this is why they shut down the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Shari...but considering the details of what happened it could be considered the same. My husband was the one who found and reported the bug and it affected merchandise as well as the money if you know all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's late lol..I guess we don't get change back on the purchases do we? lol...my bad!! I was thinking of that Old Walmart again. Thanks for correcting me..I need it badly tonight..And it don't help that I had a Colonoscopy today either

Edited becasue I can't spell tube in rear.

I

imported_Trudymac

<blockquote><hr>

Is it just me, or are we all getting along now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Mother Is a Hamster and Your Father Smells of Elderberries!!

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

That is my point...she posted they had two options, but really they were going to do what they wanted anyway. So she just should've said this is the problem and this is what we are doing. Would've saved a lot of grief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what she said. Isn't it? Am i reading it wrong or something, lol? I see nothing asking us what we want to do.

I

imported_Renee TSO

shhhh tune dont let the other know that we are all getting along....someone might start up again so shhhhhhh *twitch*hhhhh

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't help it! The yoohoo is just so good ;-;

S

Shanessa

<center>So... I couldn't just sit on the side lines anymore.. I am just laughing too hard right now *sits down with some popcorn*. Thanks Cruz for showing me this hehe.. Now, if only I could remember my original login info
oh well... Popcorn anyone?</center>

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what she said. Isn't it? Am i reading it wrong or something, lol? I see nothing asking us what we want to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. The "drama" is unncecessary.

A

Anarela

HAHAHAHA... love fighting for cookies... do I get some milk too if I win????

I

imported_Renee TSO

thought so.....got my hopes all up and everything....*cries really hard* lol

T

tune71

<blockquote><hr>

::playing Neopets waiting for game to be back up::

This is desperation...

[/ QUOTE ]
I was on my kids webkinz... Helllllllllp

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't be stupid..I'm not offended by the drink. I'm offended that an employee would come in here joking around about rum and coke when they have a job to do that is much more important than posting about drinking alcohol. I don't know about everyone else, but I want answers and updates from the EA employees. Not to have them come in here acting like one of us and clowning around when there is a major issue going on.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you lay off? We have gotten rid of all the haters for the night, you're the only one left. We are discussing cupcakes, cigarettes, cookies, housework, and alcohol.. Oh and The President of TSO, aka Me. So, lay off Pari.

A

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red"> WOW EA-Land Is UP!!!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]
ok...now thats just mean

A

Anarela

Good, you stay up girl... and refill those cookies, we got some more customers... uhhhmmmm I mean... you know... not that I would EVER sell your cookies... uhmmmmm hihihihihihihi

S

Shanessa

<blockquote><hr>

Would you lay off? We have gotten rid of all the haters for the night, you're the only one left. We are discussing cupcakes, cigarettes, cookies, housework, and alcohol.. Oh and The President of TSO, aka Me. So, lay off Pari.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here Here... oh and my popcorn.. hehe. *Waves to Cruz* Hiya Spaz

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't be stupid..I'm not offended by the drink. I'm offended that an employee would come in here joking around about rum and coke when they have a job to do that is much more important than posting about drinking alcohol. I don't know about everyone else, but I want answers and updates from the EA employees. Not to have them come in here acting like one of us and clowning around when there is a major issue going on.

[/ QUOTE ]

-=Coughs=- Admit when defeated -=Coughs=-

Sometimes its just best to go down with a salute to the enemy instead of bleeding to death in a fight that isn't even happening. I say we tend to the wounded with rum and cookies. And yoohoo.

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drink to that!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'm cursed with being a night owl.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too!! And i quit smoking 3 months ago so now i sit here snacking like crazy getting fat waiting for me simmys hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a night owl, but I did quit smoking and snacked like crazy and got fat and here I am, waiting for my simmys... biting my nails... do nails have a lot of calories????

[/ QUOTE ]OMG, I am so glad I'm not the only one! I also quit smoking about 3 1/2 months ago, and I just have not been able to keep enough snacks in the house!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just read your original post....You're right, you didn't ask what we wanted you to do. My apologies. But to be fair, if you didn't want our opinions, you shouldn't have posted your original post the way you did. It would've avoided a lot of flames. You should've just done what you were going to all along and posted a post to that effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

BONK! (head crashes to keyboard)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now mind you this is all my Opininion. I am not sure but I think the work day ended a long time ago, and seeing her on here posting gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know that they are still up and working and have not called it a day. Stop being so selfish and think about the long day that has been put in already so that we can continue to play.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not even funny any longer.

She told everyone countless times what was going on in regards to the game. Is she not allowed to communicate with us otherwise or engage in regular conversation? I'm fairly sure her job description doesn't entail that rule.

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Here Here... oh and my popcorn.. hehe. *Waves to Cruz* Hiya Spaz

[/ QUOTE ]
&lt;3

M

Mr Me

<font color="red">I will be offering Counseling for those who Need it after this long wait! Only 1k Simolean per 10 Sim Min! Taking Clients Now!! </font>

A

Anarela

lol...

Why is TK still so upset?

Danny, did you pass him the rum? maybe he is a whisky guy...

G

gotkeyz

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems you dont like humour or the thought of being kind of fun while working to get this game going for all of us but sheeesh.... Some/Most of us like a little humour while we wait for our EA fix to come back up.

Thank you for the updates on the game, on your rum and cokes, on just your rum, on your cupcakes(and might I say everyone loves your cupcakes lol), and all the other quirky things you update us with. You all rock! The people working on the game that is.

G

Gaby

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red">I will be offering Counseling for those who Need it after this long wait! Only 1k Simolean per 10 Sim Min! Taking Clients Now!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll drink to that!

[/ QUOTE ]
Cup is raised to toast

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look !!!! She is at WORK way past the time she should be and maybe it's her own time. We don't know nor is it our business anyway if she is on the clock but if she is working on HER TIME it is nunya bizness what she talks about or does. How many times does this need to be said to you. I think she should be commended instead of bashed.. Here *FARTS* now there's something for you to whine about for an hour.

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Why do you keep talking about my mother? She doesn't talk about you...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is the kind of behavior from an EA employee I'm talking about. You guys are supposed to be working on problems in the game and you post crap like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are full of it TK... she is sooo nice...

Be glad I'm too busy stuffing myself with the chocolate chip cookies...
And just in case Jazzy kicks in... I AM a mother... proud to be one, not a guy... and I DO think you got to check those hormones sweetie...

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice. I like her, really I do. But I expect an EA employee to behave professionally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well next time your game breaks why don't you take your knowlegde and fix it yourself instead of asking Pari to fix the bugs, and lags and everything else that goes wrong in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said she wasn't nice....and I never asked her specifically to fix things. But don't come to a forum, joking around about rum and coke when you have a job to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

O stop.

Who do you think you are

The President of The Sims Online?

/snickers.

Honestly TK its her job to communicate with us. Stop being such a debbie downer...

A note to my friends, if I ever get this wound up over a game. End me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communicating is fine...as long as it is about things pertaining to the game. But when she posts stupid stuff like drinking rum and coke and being rude to someone for posting a valid point, there is a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly are you serious?

Srsly serious?

You are telling me... that someone who is posting on a GAME forum... needs to be serious?

You need to shut off your computer if you think its that critical...

I understand you are disabled, but like get out of your house for a bit... its not that serious.

I'm no longer reading your posts with a mocking tongue in cheek tone...

I think you may need help.

TK check the lable its a game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, no kidding it's a game....WOW! Major concept! I could've told you this hours ago. But it seems like the devs are obsessed with this money exploit. How sad when IT'S ONLY A GAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.