• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For someone who is 1. Hardly on 2. Slower than molasses and 3. A pretty useless pvper you sure do like to act as if you have done something.

.......blah blah blah blah.

(Got to keep myself busy, 1 hr until the D3 servers go live)

STFU!

Stop pretending you were ever anything to be mentioned in the fel community. MM always was a JOKE, with the exception of a few members. Of all the people to call someone a useless pvper it's you? I mean...you were nothing but an average pvper. You surround yourself with numbers to compensate for your lack of skill.

From the sounds of it, you avoid fighting LD even numbers......WTF? If you're scared to fight LD even numbers you don't have the right to comment in any pvp thread. I'm sure you can talk out your *** in the trade thread, go there.

Back when Jawbone and I played LD was a fun fight. They actually know how to field, wall, dismount, and call targets. Makes for a fun fight.

Were they unbeatable even when they had more #'s, no. Two of us won lots of fights vs them, and we also lost too. But we NEVER went into hidding, or jumped shards to avoid them. That's pathetic!

I'm glad most my guild has quit playing ****ty UO. Now we all play World of Tanks, and waiting on GW2. When will the rest of ya realize how ****ty UO is these days!?!?!

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aaaah, here is the guy who doesnt player UO anymore. If you dont play, then how can you comment on how many a certain guild has? Or the sad state of factions where half my guys cant wear their gear on a secondary shard?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im a good guildmate who plays the game fair and square. i also dont scam guildmates and surely dont need to rely on uo to make a living. so go grab your server berth rares on diablo three. glad to see you were doing something constructive at 3am on a worknight.

go rangers :)
You move at a 1 tile per minute pace. You are also one of the easier kills in your guild.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao. you speak like anyone cares about your opinion.

did you hear the beautiful music at the garden last nite

MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
go rangers :)
No matter what you said before this is all I can see. You must be destroyed!:gun:
Just kidding. Even with as much of a Flyers fan as I am at least its a legit team that has folks go to thier games.:)

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WEEEEEEEEEEE....

and LD loses a Harry. Definately not zerging on chessy. Of course, my guild was in a different vent and I was in the dark most the time, but it was still a good fight. thank god for cart or i would have missed the whole thing.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WEEEEEEEEEEE....

and LD loses a Harry. Definately not zerging on chessy. Of course, my guild was in a different vent and I was in the dark most the time, but it was still a good fight. thank god for cart or i would have missed the whole thing.
hmm, been moving with the girl all week so i havent been on. hopefully getting internet at the house tonight :). So what happened? How many did we have, how many did your guys have? Did we do what we always do and pop it with liek six or seven ppl :). Unlike solus who wont pop one without atleast 15 ppl fighting and 5 or 6 to kill it for his pixel rewards lmao, sorry had to throw that in there a few posts back he was trying to talk like he was a pvper and i already told him to hush up and play his trammy position.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No brother you guys didnt pop it. About 2100hrs EST garath dropped the final skull ( it had been sitting at all but one for most of the day) I reconed and no one was there, saw another scout recon and say the same over global. Then a few pits dudes cam in to do it. I watched them for a little bit but i had to go, at the time i had left they had the first stage of the harry down below half, and i hadnt seen anyone else, so i was out. Next day i talked to a guy who said that your boys rolled in and took it, but later lost it to Pits/ dota. My understanding is it was a good fight.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hmm, been moving with the girl all week so i havent been on. hopefully getting internet at the house tonight :). So what happened? How many did we have, how many did your guys have? Did we do what we always do and pop it with liek six or seven ppl :). Unlike solus who wont pop one without atleast 15 ppl fighting and 5 or 6 to kill it for his pixel rewards lmao, sorry had to throw that in there a few posts back he was trying to talk like he was a pvper and i already told him to hush up and play his trammy position.
Yeah... like I said, I my guildies were in another vent that I didn't have access to, AND I came in pretty late in the fight. But from what I saw, it was 6 DOTA on 5 LD (mostly ex-PAIN memebers if I recall correctly) and there was of course PITS floating around. I finally got in the fight when LD got pushed all the way downstairs and were holding off at the door. Only DOTA was fighting, PITS was dropping the harry, and we pushed the choke and dropped em all. As for what else happened, I have no idea because, once again, I wasn't talking to anyone and got there late.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I grabbed a character out of the ashes and dusted him off, outfitted him with some old equpiment, changed some skills around, and tried him out. Feeling all cocky, i went to serps hold, down fire, and... wait, it's dark in here, CRAP! no night sight, but continued into despise anyways. someone was doing the spawn so i quickly change form to stealth around for a second, wait, no ninjitsu book! ok, so maybe i need to go back and fix this. but my baby girl wakes up from her nap so no more uo for the afternoon.

fast forward to this evening. fix the problems, make sure pots are topped off etc etc, run through fire/despise, nothing. ok, go to starroom and gate to yew. ok, no problem. WAIT! an OJ!!! ok, a good fight. "i am attacking ...... LD [COM]" (ok, if you haven't noticed by now, i REALLY suck at names. i don't remember for nothing!) All right, no problem. Lets see if my little template will work... now what button was....... uh oh, the dude's a tamer! So I had the chance to back out of the fight, but I didn't because I'm stupid. But let's just say he hit me a lot and i think i hit his mare once. his mare? yeah, i think i disarmed his mare. go me! WTF right? Anyways, right after the fight my baby girl wakes up screaming for food, another bottle break away from uo. NP though, gotta work off stat anyways.

Come back, rehearse keystrokes and marcos a little. Run through yew gate. Dalimar and Papa Chain are there. I know their skills.... and I know i'm not up for trying a 1 v 2 against them. CYA! Then I notice mr drecko hanging around. "hey man, can you duel me a little cause i need practice." he comes back with his thrower and we go at it for a while. from this fight i realize 2 things, 1) i really miss my ranger's cloak and 2) my template is pretty good if i can remember to use all the crap i have! so he beats me in 2 fights, but i'm happy about things. out of refresh pots and dangerously low on heals.

OJ! Where'd he come from! MM???? I thought they quit this shard. Wait, I'm not on a mount! "...... MM [TB] is attacking you" ok, here goes. So I learn 3 more things from the ensuing fight. 1) my template works pretty good against conventional dexxers 2) i can't kill nobody without refresh pots and 3) if I could get my bushido up over 57 i will be all right for healing! MM guy eventually ran away after his horse died (i love throwing them poison shurkens at mounts, call me mean, but it's fun!) my horse (ethy) had become fatiuged from all the running. and i was still out of refresh pots!

That's the story of my night. have a nice day

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so 3 v 3, DOTA vs LD = LD dirtnapping and running like hell. CYA! laters

btw, where did Longshanks go? his posts were always invigorating to read. yes! invigorating!

L

Lazyogre

Just wanted ya'll to know I got a lot of laughs reading this. Not trying to insult anyone, just find the back and forth smack talking rather humorous. Oh, and what the hell is a grinder?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good to see your all still pancakes back and forth and not pvping.
What are you talking about? I'm trying to get people to pancake back and forth and it's just me talking anymore... Though as you say... not a lot of people in fel lately. Saw the MM guy again the other day and 2 LD last night... but nothing in numbers from pretty much anyone. If you have 3 on you can zerg chessy right now!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just wanted ya'll to know I got a lot of laughs reading this. Not trying to insult anyone, just find the back and forth smack talking rather humorous. Oh, and what the hell is a grinder?
I, for one, am glad that you enjoy the banter.

A grinder is: Ok, so in dungeons mages can field up passageways and bridges and stuff at choke points to prevent freedom of manuever for their opponents. Let's take the vermin spawn in despise as an example, since it's the most popular place. Let's say a guild is killing the coon on the island and someone comes in to raid. The guild on the island can cast a bunch of para fields on the bridges to the island to slow down the raider. Can also use e-fields in a pinch if you need time and poison fields mixed in as well. Anyways, the attackers now have to force their way through the fields while the defenders try to prevent. This, in essence, is a grinder. Grinders are very mage intensive competition to win tiles with your own fields forcing the other guy back.

If you read above a ways, last week LD set a grinder at the bottom of covetous (prepatch) after DOTA forced them down there during a harry fight. The choke point of the grinder was a doorway which, eventually, got breached by the DOTA guys and the LDs were subsequently vanquished.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks to pits for the harry the other nite. also thanks for the semi at lighthouse last nite. good to see some life back on the shard.

L

lady_pearl

hey quick question for u pvpers... is Taka still around ??
If so Can someone tell him Aimee is looking for him, I have some things to give him. Thanks!!!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
havent seen taka in a while, though it seems like many have taken the summer off. ill ask in my guild if someone has his icq as i do not.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, who's PvPing these days? Haven't been on in forever and the forums aren't keeping me informed.

Stupid forums

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of the blues seem to play with that one dude who has like 5 different dread mare tamers of the same exact build. Irridecent is one of them or something. Other than that I don't really know, I know only a few of the LD log in. I check chessy whenever i play but not much ever goin on so I move on.

M

Marv-DwB

wow people still playing UO? Some familiar names in this thread.
Halfway thought about activating the account for shts and giggles seeing as its been about 6 years now. Any pvp actually happen? Would hate to log in for old times sake and be bored.

DwB still around any btw?

Marv/ I.M Fletcher

This is the real Marv btw not the guy who popped up around 2005

Last edited by a moderator:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not much faction action at the moment. ld/pain is the only active faction. some hodge podge blues spawn which has picked up of late, and they tend to keep rezzing and fighting so.

l/d popped a harry last nite and one guy raided. the blue guild decided it was a good time to do despise rather than raid however :/

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Since no one has posted in here for months, I'll do it! A lot has been changing on the chessy PVP side of things. alliance are breaking, people are returning to the game. This last week has had an insane spike in Chessy PvP. Obviously, it always has me winning, but its always nice to see people come out and try! :)

Celestial Knight

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Why no posts on here? I know there are people fighting. Don't be a don't be, be a doooooobie! Post some smack talk on the forums and everyone can banter around.

P@!N, you should have lots to say I think. Longshanks isn't there all the time, you need more spokespeople. I'm not sure UM@D has any respresentation here... Mel Gibson, aka most of the rest of the guild that plays regularly on Chessy, should voice his opinions as well. Lets see. PITs don't talk poo on here, but I know pooper has an account. I know you guys kill PKers sometimes when you're spawning, come on... talk about it! Does DREKO forum it up? Lets see, um, er, UHOH should come back, OF rocks chessy to the ground when they're here, and nobody likes LD because, well, I dunno why, but it does seen that way, doesn't it.

S+S will continue to unsuccessfully harry your PvP adventures to the best of our ability.

Say, where did TKO go? They used to have some people around, but they're just gone.

If I missed anyone else... speak up, be heard. Sometimes people are bored (maybe in stat, who knows) and need something to read about besides Emma and Mirt's wedding. I know right!
Welp ther is us Action(Act) yet we are a pvm guild of 10 member's .The pvp we do shrug not anything like the rest of player's here.We just like to mix-up are game time have fun try too defend areselfs or kill the player who attacks us,Also like to say i have watched a few of you fight(yes from a house window )it's very funny to read the smack talk on chat after what was a fair duel at first then out of no where player's comeout >KIll the player they least like the most and start shakeing hands ,slap on the shoulder wtg he or she is dead Nod's yes that player is dead because fighting 5 when ur health is like 25 and your just about too loose a fair duel 1v1 is fair 5 v 1 is a gank LOL welp anyways i know i have no right to type or say anything i am just a allmost 14 year newbie Take Care Bye

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont know how to reply to your comment celestial. it sort of gave me a headache.

i didnt play much this weekend due to some rl but guess activity fel side picked up some. took part in some minor tussles' sunday before watching the Giants clown stomp the 49'rs around at the bay.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got a headache too. Plus, why use a quote (of mine) from 10 months ago??? I'm confused. PvP is all about smack talk. It's usually just all in fun, most of the time. Most of the PvP community are friends and ex-guildmates from some time or another (with, of course, some personal dislikes here and there). Is ACT in fel again? I hadn't seen them in forever.

I personally, laughed when the giants beat SF, but I was rolling when seattle bounced the pats!!!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! Brady--SIT DOWN

Someday I'll start playing again... I ran around alittle the other night with milkbone (after thursday football) and it was fun to be on uo again.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
anyways i know i have no right to type or say anything i am just a allmost 14 year newbie Take Care Bye
Everyone has a right to talk. It sucks when people don't. With 10 people, you could be a force in fel if you trained up and worked the pvp angle (vs just trying to get a spawn off).

I don't recommend factions anymore due to its complete lack of everything

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This last week has had an insane spike in Chessy PvP. Obviously, it always has me winning, but its always nice to see people come out and try! :)
You know, I like you cotton. You always carry around a nice amount of loot on the ol' body. It really makes taking the time out of my busy schedule to kill you worthwhile. :drama:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when u speak of loot on the body, necro was always the best to kill, on the occasion you actually did. you never knew what you were going to find on his corpse.

C

California Rasin

Sometimes I miss this game.

So what factions and things have been changing there Cotton?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You know, I like you cotton. You always carry around a nice amount of loot on the ol' body. It really makes taking the time out of my busy schedule to kill you worthwhile. :drama:
I don't carry **** compared to half the kids I loot. lol MAX 20 pots and a bola or 2 :)

when u speak of loot on the body, necro was always the best to kill, on the occasion you actually did. you never knew what you were going to find on his corpse.
Necro is an EASY kill.

Sometimes I miss this game.

So what factions and things have been changing there Cotton?
Well we left factions, broke off of LD. So we could come back and fight repeatedly... then PiTS and crew disappeared :(

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P@in checks spawns regularly. regarding spawning we do whatever we want whenever we want in fel. i missed the two fights we had with LD over the weekend. guess there was a lot of deaths on both sides with us prevailing in the end.

we left factions because theres really no reason to play at the moment. our crew all has there suits made without the need for faction arties and theres really no other reason to be an oj. if this chaos / order thing comes out and has benefits we will jump back in.

rasin, hit me up if you need the vent info. your always welcome to stop in, come back or just shoot the bull.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P@in checks spawns regularly. regarding spawning we do whatever we want whenever we want in fel. i missed the two fights we had with LD over the weekend. guess there was a lot of deaths on both sides with us prevailing in the end.

we left factions because theres really no reason to play at the moment. our crew all has there suits made without the need for faction arties and theres really no other reason to be an oj. if this chaos / order thing comes out and has benefits we will jump back in.

rasin, hit me up if you need the vent info. your always welcome to stop in, come back or just shoot the bull.
There's a difference..we check spawns to raid u check spawns to do them in quiet...I'm not sure what the relevance is

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There's a difference..we check spawns to raid u check spawns to do them in quiet...I'm not sure what the relevance is
I think you have us mistaken for someone else... The only spawn I ever see us doing is DSP... and if that is hiding... well I don't want to know whats considered out in the open to you then.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone place at that idoc last nite? i logged at 11:30 after the fight.

good fight. nice to see a good amount of people about for a change.

cheers.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Was just another P@!N victory. But I was excited to see that many people come on to try and contest us at that IDOC. I wish that many people logged in daily to pvp ... if they did Chessy would be fun as hell again.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about L*D poofing after a few loses...Hrm couldn't field enough tamers maybe?..they sure did have a big showing grouping with PITS for a few fights after the split but now nothing..maybe they were tired of getting owned by "noobs" - Army

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now now army, dont be so quick to judge lol. We left chessy because there is no one to fight, including you guys. Once you went non factions we lost interest. We mainly fight on LS or ATL. LS has four active factions and huge fights everyday, thats what we like. Solus and his band of baddies followed us to LS and joined the same faction because they were scared of stat, so we are switchin factions. You want action and not to just beat up on noobie Pits come to LS, you'll see us there everyday and its fun as hellll. If you join factions on chessy again, let us know. We will come back and have some fights, until then, happy hunting :)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't see why factions stop you from fighting. I prefer to come back and fight over and over, win or lose. Not die from 1 OJ in a group of 15 blues and go in stat. That is lame and a waste of my time. PvP is PvP. to me, it sounds like you guys are scared to take us on in long fights.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cotton shhhh, u guys dropped factions cuz you didnt want to go stat. We fought u guys at destard one night and killed you 8 times, u killed us the last time when all of our faction gear had dropped because WE WERE SWITCHING FACTIONS TO STAT YOU LOLZ. U called that a win cuz you won last which is nonsense. second as soon as we were opposite factions you dropped factions, so calling us scared, lets your lack of intelligence shine right through. Furthermore if you actually wanted to pvp, you would come to active servers instead of staying put on chessy with noobs to kill, but what should i expect from an ex uhoh member lol. Finally no disrespect to sadist, navi, purg, steve, tao, etc the guys i actually like and know dont talk nonsense. we pvp in this game, the pvp has died on chessy, venture out to other servers and have some fun, dont talk trash about us cuz we go where the fights are and you sit on chessy waitin to kill a trammy blue.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Actually I was the one pushing for us to go to ATL for more PvP. Which we have been doing. And your right, we dropped factions because of stat. I hate stat, ****ing stupid to sit out 20minutes after a battle. Your memory on that destard fight is highly inaccurate. You beat us when we came in one at a time. Then we grouped up, came back. You guys did manage to kill us again. We grouped up, came back the third time. We won. You guys left, regroup came back, lost again. Came back, lost again. Came back w/ random PITs and DOTA kids mixed in with us all, and we won again.

The IDOC an open field fight, which you guys should win, you lost that as well. And it was 5-7 LD, 8PITS, and random blues ALL attacking us who was held infront of the keep. Did I mention we won that too? You can think and say what you want, but the truth is the truth.

I don't see any logic in your argument... Stat SHORTENS pvp battles; which in 90% of time, once a team losses they never come back. I want battles like the old days where each side is fighting for an hour over a spawn. Not a quick run in, stat some people and then no one wants to wait 20minutes for the battle to continue.

and lastly, there would be more pvp on chessy, if WE (P@!N) didn't run, MM, LD, DOTA, and whatever other flavor of the months off the server.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this will be short, if you are talking about the idoc keep near your town, right above my keep. you sir are delusional and no longer need to be spoken to.. you cant argue with stupid, 5 LD killed every single person there multiple times, all of pits, dclovin and game over, and all of you guys. It went so bad that you wouldnt even fight, u sat in a house and then came back on your stealthers to place the keep, which we killed as well lolz. you dont need to puff your chest out buddy, u eat enough, it does it by itself :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this will be short, if you are talking about the idoc keep near your town, right above my keep. you sir are delusional and no longer need to be spoken to.. you cant argue with stupid, 5 LD killed every single person there multiple times, all of pits, dclovin and game over, and all of you guys. It went so bad that you wouldnt even fight, u sat in a house and then came back on your stealthers to place the keep, which we killed as well lolz. you dont need to puff your chest out buddy, u eat enough, it does it by itself :)
I don't even know who you are...sit in your cool people only channel and keep thinking you guys are good running your dread tamer temps and losing to us "noobs"

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOL you sir need to see a doctor. I'm not sure if you need to see an eye doctor or a therapist. Cause your either blind, mentally ill, or just ********. The only time we died was after whoever stealthed up and placed the 18x18 and we were chasing you guys all over. We held the front of that keep 30min prior to fall, till 30 min after the fall. Then people started logging. Then a stealther got that 18x18 down. Then you guys did come back and kill us. But not until way after that house was placed.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok then we are obviously talking about a different idoc there smart guy. I was very clear on which idoc i was talking about and we all logged long before neone ever placed nething because we didnt care. We just killed everyone there multiple times, and left. so obviously u didnt even read the post cuz I explained where that idoc was, and this does not sound like the same idoc. Neways since we do have soo many puffed out kids in game again who like to make false statements and what not (not just saying you but virem and all the other kids who never graduated from third grade math that we play against) im forced to take up hard drive space with video and pics again. It sucks having to do during a fight, but I like to prove how ignorant some ppl are in this game. I zerg you, I say damn straight I zerged you. I lose with more numbers then u, I straight up admit I lost with more numbers then you had (which almost never happens lol but sometimes). After fighting virem and mm the past three days and crushing them in 5v5's and 4v4's while he cries in chat that we had 10, and then he comes back with 8 against our five and says he killed us even numbers. the nonsense must stop. I doubt ill see ur trammy face newhere cuz you hide on chessy and no one wants to fight there, but I hope i get to point out your ignorance soon enough :). as for Caz, I thought you were army, maybe not but I never called ne of you noobs, Im cytex, the only one who didnt go to the cool people channel when I could have, so hush.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
). as for Caz, I thought you were army, maybe not but I never called ne of you noobs, Im cytex, the only one who didnt go to the cool people channel when I could have, so hush.
I am army and I apologize because you did not go to the cool people channel and you were one of the few that was actually a cool guy my bad..you oblivion lynk and maybe 1 or 2 are the only ones that aren't close to the level of stuii and Wally on the **** scale