• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

L

longshanks

Good job by P@in last nite raiding despise and afterwards clownstomping Com kids in the star. Com whining was epic afterwards which gave our vent a good laugh for the holidays.

one com guy was whining about getting an open field fight but when called out to head to the arena, promptly declined.

sorry we bailed after that but our guys all have jobs.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good job by P@in last nite raiding despise and afterwards clownstomping Com kids in the star. Com whining was epic afterwards which gave our vent a good laugh for the holidays.

one com guy was whining about getting an open field fight but when called out to head to the arena, promptly declined.

That was kinda funny. But I must say, it is sometimes pretty frustrating fighting you guys because you choke so often and you have a pretty good size guild. Of course I was solo last night and decided that a suicide run into the star room probably wasn't in my best interest.

Did you guys tag teflon don last night? I heard him on global compaining about how bad our shard is. Wasn't sure if that was from lack of combat or dieing at a choke. He is a tough guy to chase down...

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Really? You kids didn't do ANYTHING. You sat in star with a grinder, we got tired of waiting and went in. You SHOULD win when you have a grinder like that setup. We went and worked despise while in stat immediately after, and you guys say you all logged off. I don't understand how over 10 people all log off at the same time....Yet PAIN members were still online to say in chat how no ones on anymore....lol

FYI, the "Arena" proposal was a P@IN tamer wanting to duel in a arena with his pet...lol?

E

Epic of Legends

That was kinda funny. But I must say, it is sometimes pretty frustrating fighting you guys because you choke so often and you have a pretty good size guild. Of course I was solo last night and decided that a suicide run into the star room probably wasn't in my best interest.

Did you guys tag teflon don last night? I heard him on global compaining about how bad our shard is. Wasn't sure if that was from lack of combat or dieing at a choke. He is a tough guy to chase down...
Teflon Don is pretty quick.. But once he's on foot he's done.

L

longshanks

Teflon died. i got the kill 34k punkte.

A grinder is nice against your crew. we fought you at the gate earlier in the night and you run all over the place.

for the love of Pete's, whoever that is that was whining after the P@IN WIN
in the star needs to get a life. Hope you guys changed his diaper. Maybe he should of logged too cause it seems it was past his bed time.

I was the guy who told you my whole crew had logged and i was logging too. We were fighting off/on from 7pm last nite. I was the last one in vent when oblivion made his comments about P@IN sneaking despises. You can choose to believe it or not. Your opinion has no value in my life sorry to say.

See you in the field. Good to see you here after your posts for most of the year stating you were never coming back to chessy.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come on now man, u know ur guild cares more about pixel rewards than pvp, its why ur caught sooo often doing island.. U sneak off despises if u get the chance, real pvpers leave the champ up and call people out, fake pvpers say that everyone logged because they couldnt be the first ones there to set the grinder up. Furthermore pullo, ur supposed to use grinders as a last resort. U r not supposed to grind it up when u have double the numbers, and ur not supposed to resort to a grinder everytime u fight. I mean come on, u cast fields all around ur house at yew and hide in them, when u have 2:1 odds in ur favor. Dont worry though soon we will match ur numbers, which will kinda suck cuz than ur guild will never be seen newhere cept for in a house or hiding on island. :(. Even numbers equals death to pain in 2 seconds flat.

P.S. no one takes mcclovin serious, he has a sick dreadmare that does all his work for him. He's not a pvper, if they took pets out of the game he'd be stealthing around because those are the only 2 templates he could ever survive on.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
come on now man, u know ur guild cares more about pixel rewards than pvp, its why ur caught sooo often doing island.. U sneak off despises if u get the chance, real pvpers leave the champ up and call people out, fake pvpers say that everyone logged because they couldnt be the first ones there to set the grinder up. Furthermore pullo, ur supposed to use grinders as a last resort. U r not supposed to grind it up when u have double the numbers, and ur not supposed to resort to a grinder everytime u fight. I mean come on, u cast fields all around ur house at yew and hide in them, when u have 2:1 odds in ur favor. Dont worry though soon we will match ur numbers, which will kinda suck cuz than ur guild will never be seen newhere cept for in a house or hiding on island. :(. Even numbers equals death to pain in 2 seconds flat.

P.S. no one takes mcclovin serious, he has a sick dreadmare that does all his work for him. He's not a pvper, if they took pets out of the game he'd be stealthing around because those are the only 2 templates he could ever survive on.

This x1000

L

longshanks

pay my 10 per month and ill play the way you want.

funny how your talking about bringing more numbers.

most nites we dont have many in vent.

i dont speak for mclovin, but he does seem to face plant a lot of you when he can cull you out.

your boy sure was a big baby last nite. still laughing over it.

M

murmandamus

Well this is pretty amusing seeing Pullo talk trash when he is easily the 2nd worst P@IN member and Shelly being the worst. But that's typical that its the worst pain member (no denying the fact that all the others run a close race behind the 2nd worst) is the one who is talking the most crap.

That aside.... when you come to the gate and its 2v2 and hide till u get 4 more on to fight.... thats not a fight dumbass. Learn to pvp and not hide behind 3 dread tamers k? Also the fact that we will fight anyone at the gate while being outnumbered, its pathetic to say non of your guild has large enough balls to fight outnumbered let alone even numbers. The other aspect i would like to state is that when we do get a few more ppl (who are in the process of transferring) over we will never see P@IN in fel again which is pretty pathetic but true.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tonight i saw something i didnt expect, a guild on global promise a bounty and not pay it. if anything about chessy be it low player yield or poor coodination of attacks, id say we have a great player base. a player group of people that have above all else integrity. tonight on chessy i saw a guild offer a bounty and decided not to pay it, even when it was stated over global that they would pay a portion.
I dont think that the issue here is the monetary value ( although it is quite handsome), but more along the lines that players and guilds have infiltrated our once honest society with the attitude that there are no reasons to fufill a promise. why i rember once paying a player 5 mil on a football game. this was chessy. this is the way it was. If you said you wanted to do something you tried to do it. not run off with scams about you didnt do it because...
I feel no remorse for those that tried, in my opinion you never should have trusted those from which made (UMAD). i think i shall not think of my fellow fighters from this group in quite the same way. Perhaps i shall discount all that they say for shall i trust a group that openly discounts integrity? i think on this matter. I think hard.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pay my 10 per month and ill play the way you want.

funny how your talking about bringing more numbers.

most nites we dont have many in vent.

i dont speak for mclovin, but he does seem to face plant a lot of you when he can cull you out.

your boy sure was a big baby last nite. still laughing over it.
no no no sir, that would be a waste of money. this game needs more active real pvpers not a guild of stealth dismounters, grinders at all costs, all kill no skill templates etc etc. I would hope ur account lapses so there would be one less trash talking non skilled player out there. Grind it up, say all kill, hide when its even numbers, that doesnt bother me at all :). Its the fact that you actually think you guys are good and talk trash about winning a 2:1 fight in a grinder. I'm not innocent of this, it has happened before where i was on the other side of the equation. However, I thought it was pathetic and dint talk trash sayin we destroyed the guild that we did. By the way, I could pick up an dreadmare archer today without ever playing it and kill everyone in your guild lmao. Thats not a challenge its a disgrace, its called player vs player, not player vs players pet

P.S. Tell Dalimar not to hop back and forth between levels of destard for 10 mins. I was alone and only wanted to have a chat :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tonight i saw something i didnt expect, a guild on global promise a bounty and not pay it. if anything about chessy be it low player yield or poor coodination of attacks, id say we have a great player base. a player group of people that have above all else integrity. tonight on chessy i saw a guild offer a bounty and decided not to pay it, even when it was stated over global that they would pay a portion.
I dont think that the issue here is the monetary value ( although it is quite handsome), but more along the lines that players and guilds have infiltrated our once honest society with the attitude that there are no reasons to fufill a promise. why i rember once paying a player 5 mil on a football game. this was chessy. this is the way it was. If you said you wanted to do something you tried to do it. not run off with scams about you didnt do it because...
I feel no remorse for those that tried, in my opinion you never should have trusted those from which made (UMAD). i think i shall not think of my fellow fighters from this group in quite the same way. Perhaps i shall discount all that they say for shall i trust a group that openly discounts integrity? i think on this matter. I think hard.

Im not gon call anyone out on anything because everytime I do i get a warning and threatened to be banned from this site. I will simply say this, ur reasoning is sound and I would not trust or barter any deals with the aforementioned guild.

L

longshanks

i can post un cropped screenies of my activity. too bad you guys cant.

you guys are funny. outside of teflon i dont see any of you guys ever run solo. if you dont have a crew your not around.

L

longshanks

no no no sir, that would be a waste of money. this game needs more active real pvpers not a guild of stealth dismounters, grinders at all costs, all kill no skill templates etc etc. I would hope ur account lapses so there would be one less trash talking non skilled player out there. Grind it up, say all kill, hide when its even numbers, that doesnt bother me at all :). Its the fact that you actually think you guys are good and talk trash about winning a 2:1 fight in a grinder. I'm not innocent of this, it has happened before where i was on the other side of the equation. However, I thought it was pathetic and dint talk trash sayin we destroyed the guild that we did. By the way, I could pick up an dreadmare archer today without ever playing it and kill everyone in your guild lmao. Thats not a challenge its a disgrace, its called player vs player, not player vs players pet

P.S. Tell Dalimar not to hop back and forth between levels of destard for 10 mins. I was alone and only wanted to have a chat :p
correct me if im wrong but your playing with solus now right??? the same solus who ran foa with nothing but tamer/ greater dragons. the same solus that you used to pancake at when you were in that guild with tom and achilles?

2 guys in our guild run dreads. mclovin and myself sometimes. the rest run more mages than anything else.

if you want to talk to dalimar pm me and ill give you his icq.

L

longshanks

Well this is pretty amusing seeing Pullo talk trash when he is easily the 2nd worst P@IN member and Shelly being the worst. But that's typical that its the worst pain member (no denying the fact that all the others run a close race behind the 2nd worst) is the one who is talking the most crap.
Shelly is better than me. She's also a damn good guildmate.

M

murmandamus

"i can post un cropped screenies of my activity. too bad you guys cant."

"you guys are funny. outside of teflon i dont see any of you guys ever run solo. if you dont have a crew your not around."

"Shelly is better than me. She's also a damn good guildmate."

First off uncropped screenies? what does that even mean?

Second off Teflon is not in our guild and the reason you dont see most ppl play solo is cause when your on there is 8 others with u dumb ass.. Also chessy is not where most of us play......I'm not speaking for anymore else but I play solo all day unlike you or any of your guilmates...

Third off Shelly is terrible and you say shes better than u.... enough said.... and i did not ask if she was a good guildmate or bad that irreverent.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That aside.... when you come to the gate and its 2v2 and hide till u get 4 more on to fight.... thats not a fight dumbass. Learn to pvp and not hide behind 3 dread tamers k? Also the fact that we will fight anyone at the gate while being outnumbered, its pathetic to say non of your guild has large enough balls to fight outnumbered let alone even numbers. The other aspect i would like to state is that when we do get a few more ppl (who are in the process of transferring) over we will never see P@IN in fel again which is pretty pathetic but true.

LMFAO someone is a little bent out of shape eh'.

I understand losing to a guild as ****ty as P@IN is upsetting, but calm down buddy. Did Pug hit you after a loss or something? lol

LD has throughout the years used plenty of tamers. If another guild uses them too...deal with it. Pets honestly are not the hardest thing to fight.:mylittlepony:

The other aspect i would like to state is that when we do get a few more ppl (who are in the process of transferring)
Ahh there's the LD I've known all these years. When the going gets tough, call more people in. Typical trash.

L

longshanks

I understand losing to a guild as ****ty as P@IN is upsetting, but calm down buddy. Did Pug hit you after a loss or something? lol

LD has throughout the years used plenty of tamers. If another guild uses them too...deal with it. Pets honestly are not the hardest thing to fight.:mylittlepony:

Ahh there's the LD I've known all these years. When the going gets tough, call more people in. Typical trash.
Spot on RL.

When my big brother gets here your going to be sorry.

Grow up kid. Your totally the guy that cried in gen chat this week.

LMAO..... TOOOO FUNNY.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Murm is not the one who was making fun of you for choking the star room when u had double the numbers. U call it crying, I'd say the person who said that hit the nail right on the head. Shelly is better than you? wow i would retract that statement sir, shelly may be a good guild mate but casting a rising col and hiding is not a pvper lol. For the past month we've raided guilds on all shards highly outnumbered. sometimes we die sometimes we prevail its all in good fun, don't find much fun in zerging, on the off chance of us being able to zerg, talking trash after would just be pathetic and I wouldnt be involved, ehemm dclovin.

Yes I already stated all of this solus business in the previous pvp thread. If you want big fights u can't run with 2 people, its not how the game is designed anymore. Necro and I equaly despised the zerg formerly known as ROT and he went and signed up with them. Times change and too compete you have to be able to field numbers for the most part. I came into vent the first time and had a chat with Solus about his old FOA tactics. Its not happening now at all. I think we may have one tamer on ATL, and we get zerged on every shard so it is what it is. Have a nice day pal

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Man you have it in for LD. FYI u lost to that same ****ty guild about five seconds before we did that day sir. I'm not sure what ur talking about with the tamers cept for dclovin wanting to duel with his dread in an arena. U go duel that OP, non pvp template in an arena and see how you do buddy. Its fine u wanna run with your 2 man crew or whatever but u never have and never will win any big fights (dsp, harry's etc). When its 3 of us against 9 pain all in prot with 2 dismounters and 2 tamers, it doesnt go well. Or UMAD with 3 dreads and all good mages. It just doesnt work, unless its on the off chance its me pug and ecks and choke out 7 of them like yesterday :).

P.S. since pullo doesnt read that well, that is when ur supposed to choke out, when u are highly outnumbered :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man you have it in for LD. FYI u lost to that same ****ty guild about five seconds before we did that day sir. I'm not sure what ur talking about with the tamers cept for dclovin wanting to duel with his dread in an arena. U go duel that OP, non pvp template in an arena and see how you do buddy. Its fine u wanna run with your 2 man crew or whatever but u never have and never will win any big fights (dsp, harry's etc). When its 3 of us against 9 pain all in prot with 2 dismounters and 2 tamers, it doesnt go well. Or UMAD with 3 dreads and all good mages. It just doesnt work, unless its on the off chance its me pug and ecks and choke out 7 of them like yesterday :).

P.S. since pullo doesnt read that well, that is when ur supposed to choke out, when u are highly outnumbered :)
I don't even have my accounts on sir. I let them go down due to bordom.

2-4 man crews are the way to go if you want any fun. What do you consider a win? Leaving with scrolls durring a big fight? When I do play I don't play for scrolls, or items. I just enjoy going out and killing more people than I have deaths. We're still able to participate in big fights, and tbh !OF! has won plenty in the past with few numbers.

Do I have it out for LD? Yes, I kind of do. I've fought them since about the time they formed. Before any of it's current members were in it I believe. Years of fighting the tag has made them a target of mine.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Murm, I miss you.

:>

R

Rev Al/Porky

Just came back to the game to screw around for a few months. Anyone that might remember me still pvp?

Porky during the CIB/BIC/!C! era
Rev Al Sharpton during !c!/X period
meetspenxtreme/rev al during pwni?

Looking to get back into fel for a bit. Was wondering if its all faction fights now or if champ spawns/harrowers still rule the pvp world.

thanks!

A

A Crimson Pirate

Welcome back! I saw you today in dsp and yew. Watch out for the DP, its powerful again. If you get on the high seas... watch your arse! :arr:

R

Rev Al/Porky

good, trying to burn up some off time, re-learn the game. Seeing if some of the old people i used to run with are still on this game. Came back for nostalgia's sake.

also is parry useful again on mages? for some reason my friend has 120 parry on my char during my absence..

M

murmandamus

Holy Hell AMITLU !!!!!!

DUDE icq me some time.

305-230-078

What have u been up to?

I cant believe u still read these dumb ass boards...

Lol rev whats been going on? parry is not to bad to stay alive against all the trammie throwers now, but you need 80+ dex for it to be effective. By far mystics are the best temp. to play when you learn to play one.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol @ Pain recruiting Slipknot. Way to recruit the BIGGEST scammer in game.

I look forward to your members losing suits to him

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ouch. I actually feel bad for P@IN.

Why do people guild slip when everyone knows his rep? If you were looking for a caller Slip isn't the way to go lol.

L

longshanks

This coming from the guy who deleted that RBG guys house cause he looked cross ways at your cyber gf.

You guys shouldnt be concerned with what P@IN does. According to you were not pvp'rs anyway so we shouldnt be on your radar.

Guess we werent on your radar in despise last nite when we rolled in and pancaked the lot of ld and other various oj's.

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean CYBERBABY gets mad when mention that certain time in vent?? *breathes heavy* smooches! He would never close someone's acct due to jealousy!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This coming from the guy who deleted that RBG guys house cause he looked cross ways at your cyber gf.

You guys shouldnt be concerned with what P@IN does. According to you were not pvp'rs anyway so we shouldnt be on your radar.

Guess we werent on your radar in despise last nite when we rolled in and pancaked the lot of ld and other various oj's.
LD had 3 stealthers on and just popped in and out of stealth trying to kill people.

Matt, Joey, and I were down there on our guys and were fighting LD.

Then you guys came in with like 7.

L

longshanks

LD had 3 stealthers on and just popped in and out of stealth trying to kill people.

Matt, Joey, and I were down there on our guys and were fighting LD.

Then you guys came in with like 7.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

that was fun.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
He's not a pvper, if they took pets out of the game he'd be stealthing around because those are the only 2 templates he could ever survive on.
And yet 3 LD we on stealthers. I thought ninjas weren't PvPing. Why would LD have stealthers on? Aren't they the true and only PvP guild? Now I'm all confused. :wall: :pint: :pint:

Pullo, did you get the LD guys or did they bug out?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just find it hilarious. People cant point and blame me for ONE incident, yet they completely forget the numerous times Slipknot has been to Chessy. Either joining or making his own guild, each time it was resulted in tons of his guildies/people he recruited being scammed for their suits or more.

I look forward to laughing at the first person he scams.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just find it hilarious. People cant point and blame me for ONE incident, yet they completely forget the numerous times Slipknot has been to Chessy. Either joining or making his own guild, each time it was resulted in tons of his guildies/people he recruited being scammed for their suits or more.

I look forward to laughing at the first person he scams.
I was in CREW vent last night and he was trying to get people to xfer to Chessy.

L

longshanks

I was in CREW vent last night and he was trying to get people to xfer to Chessy.
you guys do realize that were playing a totally incestuous game.

god do we need new players in the worst way.

we should start a fund for people to donate for an advertising campaign. this word of mouth crap is not working. :sad4:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you guys do realize that were playing a totally incestuous game.

god do we need new players in the worst way.

we should start a fund for people to donate for an advertising campaign. this word of mouth crap is not working. :sad4:
I would put money in to that!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And yet 3 LD we on stealthers. I thought ninjas weren't PvPing. Why would LD have stealthers on? Aren't they the true and only PvP guild? Now I'm all confused. :wall: :pint: :pint:

Pullo, did you get the LD guys or did they bug out?
haha no no, i give credit where credit is do. Real guilds are LD, UMAD/WIN, TF&R, GOD, MM, And Asha and jewvy's guild on pac (im with them but allied so i forgot their tag lol). Guilds that are not pvp guilds, Pain, DC, Crew, EMP, Heat, etc.

As of i have said many times we are a product of trammy times. I have always advocated for no pets in pvp cuz its Player verse Player, not player vs pet. (I know many of you confuse that second P lmao). Stealthers should not be able to hide once they are aggressed unless their opponent dies. However, we play in trammy times where guilds like pain, DC, Crew, field astronomical numbers with 3 dismount stealthers and 3 dread tamers. So if theres 2 or 3 of you, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HI CHILDREN!!!!
Hope all of you are having a wonderful time on UO. I can see that no matter how much time passes everyone still complains about the same stuff. Hope you all have fun killing each other...then complain that it was a hack/script/tamer/zerg/hack again/script again/you're bad/NO YOU'RE BAD/ HACKER.....ive been drinking sorry....damn tebow....making me drink....

Love Deacon.....

fyi....funny AS HELL that cytex is playing with issac after complaining about him for years....but screw it...have fun lil guy!

L

longshanks

well our trammy guild popped a harry sat nite at midnite and held off not only umad but about 12 blues that showed up in covetous.

umad actually bailed out after we statted a few and didnt come back. so much for real pvp logic out of jrede's mouth.

i know LD would have come back or would have fought in stat as they've done against us many times.

u missed ur chance jrede. my man was even on a mage instead of the pvp dread that he usually face plants you with.

L

longshanks

HI CHILDREN!!!!
Hope all of you are having a wonderful time on UO. I can see that no matter how much time passes everyone still complains about the same stuff. Hope you all have fun killing each other...then complain that it was a hack/script/tamer/zerg/hack again/script again/you're bad/NO YOU'RE BAD/ HACKER.....ive been drinking sorry....damn tebow....making me drink....

Love Deacon.....

fyi....funny AS HELL that cytex is playing with issac after complaining about him for years....but screw it...have fun lil guy!
hope your well deacon. i miss the salutory rasberry u used to do when signing into vent. bet the little guy is keeping you busy.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well our trammy guild popped a harry sat nite at midnite and held off not only umad but about 12 blues that showed up in covetous.

umad actually bailed out after we statted a few and didnt come back. so much for real pvp logic out of jrede's mouth.

i know LD would have come back or would have fought in stat as they've done against us many times.

u missed ur chance jrede. my man was even on a mage instead of the pvp dread that he usually face plants you with.
You did just like we did to LD the night before. That being said there must have been some server issue because all of us were losing connections like there was a drunk man routing server packets. Which is too bad because it could have been a good field fight had we been able to stay online. Oh well such is life. Was still fun trying to get there. Hopefully next time we meet up there aren't any server issues. I heard that the same issues were getting you guys too but it seems to a lesser extent. Speaking of which LD that was an awsome fight friday night. Heard you managed to get some scrolls off of us which is good work on your part. Next time we will be more careful!