• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
:popcorn:
:popcorn: Where did the show go? :popcorn:
:popcorn:
The "Show" is now on Catskills. Explicit is blessing our general chat :rolleyes2:. Hes brought about 10? so far. They are all SL. My favorite show is the one we get when he is in stat =).

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The "Show" is now on Catskills. Explicit is blessing our general chat :rolleyes2:. Hes brought about 10? so far. They are all SL. My favorite show is the one we get when he is in stat =).
Giggles you have to admit, most people would need 10 just to fight you alone.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
lololol *blush*

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
From what I understand (all the Q's I get about it) Explicit is getting clown-stomped everywhere.. Even a Trammy guild on Atl is running rough-shod over his face.
We have not seen him on Chessy of late and now I understand why.

Would you Catskills guys let him win a couple times so that he doesn't get discouraged, leave Catskills, and come back to Chessy? Please?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yea,
My guild has about 4 active pvpers. After he dazzled us with his intelligence and oh-so-original "Get in the kitchen" comments..... we gave him and his guild such a beating his first night with 4 of us, that he decided to buddy up with the entire server against us. Its kinda cute honestly. He even lets them afk kill him in a house and he still works with them against 4 of us LOL.
Its quite comical. I have never seen a more desperate pvp crew. We will keep him for a little while, hes like a new shinney little squeaky toy. Come enjoy the show while it lasts =).

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's even less surprising..he has moved to a lesser populated server after receiving multiple ass whoopin's on ATL..lol kids funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chessy has been dead. ran spawns yesterday and I see no one.

sadist, where is pain? (not trying to put you down but I don't see you)

army, if your main crew is not on, your people spawn island

slip, unless he has 10 plus we don't see a hair on his azz on this server

many of our guys don't like atl cause they ping for crap.

to giggles and the flutter, cant comment on your server cause I don't have a toon there.

to flutter, please put lox's sig back up. always got me hot and bothered. hubba hubba.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadist I really don't know what you're talking about. Im on Chessy everyday. I chain run Despise hoping someone will raid but all I end up with is TONS of scrolls and a boring day. To the kids on CATS.. You guys hide in GZ, use Faction Guards (while ur not in factions) And houses, and even with all that still die more than you kill. We just got to Cats and everyone talks about how B^L is a joke. We would love to have action on chesapeake but there is none.. LD wont come help Riley because they don't have 100 people to zerg on Chessy, and Idk where slip has been. Im hoping with the addition of MEX we will start to see some more fights on chessy. Coming on here and making up stories to pump up that chest makes for a very long chuckle on my part. Sadist everytime u show up on screen u end up face planting within seconds.

Army why do you guys keep saying that I'm getting owned on ATL.. I don't even play on ATL and HAVEN'T since that R guild collapsed? Where do you get your information moron? Although I do know that Nikki, Witch, and Slimer raid harrys over there with 3 of them and get quite a few LD and EUO kills.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm transferring off Chesapeake because "LD" is usually just Riley and me. We try to get Pug and some other folks to come over and fight but they refuse due to the GM paging issue. Plus there's either a harrower or big IDOC fight almost every night on Atl, so that's more of a draw...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there are multiple Explicit's in this game that roll with game? Oh boy! I sure hope not and it was in fact you on a new toon..crimp stealthing around picking up 1-2 res kills per 4-5 deaths isn't exactly a good ratio..crimp knows where he sits..as for witchcwaft..I'll just lol..only person who EVER poses a threat is game..and that's due to the fact he sure has learned to survive running as much as he does..must have learned that from his time is G^S..for the year or so I've even been back to this game I'm not sure how many times he's even stayed on screen alone..of course unless fighting riley..maybe when I get a real Mage on chessy we can 2v2 again ha!

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I really dont know what the deal is about the "paging issue" I am usually the one getting paged on and I know I dont page on myself so idk what the deal is. Good excuse though.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well as you know there is a history of it. Last time the "main crew" was on we came and grabbed the sigils out of SL base - as soon as you guys died the cries of "OMG HAX" started pouring out of general chat. So the tendency to attribute battle losses to hacks/cheats is still there.

But hey whatever. See you on Atl...or not. Don't really care either way.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went looking for a pic thread on cats and couldn't find it. booo hooo

Last edited by a moderator:

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My mage is Krush but let's be honest I play my mage about as much as DMX does. My archer is Yasmina.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah. we took a boat ride the other nite. I was on amber rayne. I left the boat on island.

sorry to hear your leaving as well. tbh I haven't played much this past month.

good luck on atl.

all kidding aside, have fun on atl or w/e u guys go but chessy has the best community in the game.

like the south it will rise again.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
No one cried OMG HAX? I really dont know what you're talking about.. There hasn't been any GM PAGING issue for months? I don't really understand your logic here.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I forgot pullo is also Amber Rayne. That was a messed-up boat ride, I thought I would have you in that confined space, until you got into protection. Then you cast Attunement, Gift and summoned a demon and I just had to run off the boat asap! =)

Ten minutes later I realized I had conflag pots on me...maybe if I had dropped one of those at the beginning...!

And to Explicit, yes the cries of hacks did come out as soon as the battle was over. I believe the exact words were, "you guys would never win a fight if it wasn't for cheating," or something close to that. But aside from the threat of paging, I think the bigger reason is the constant PVP on Atlantic.

I mean on Chessy, GcH is really the only PVP guild that can field numbers full-time, or respond to a call-up in vent with significant numbers in just a couple of minutes. I don't know how many times we've started a fight with a couple of GcH, only to see 8 people show up almost instantly - any time of the day or night.

As you mentioned I've seen Sadist about three times in two months. I haven't seen any EUO here (except Shelly) since around Thanksgiving timeframe. And LD is busy on ATL. So GcH is it. Aside from a few BKLD/EVI or PITS spawners who else is left?

Can't seem to edit, so: To continue...now compare that to ATL, where we can get 8+ LD folks online almost every night. And it's pretty much a given that we're going to run up against 10 or so EUO and 10+ Hi-5. Not to mention a few randoms from guilds like DOOD or PoV. Plus the aforementioned Nicky/DMX or Depraved/Exaphel running around and trying to pick off outliers from any guild they can find.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I know for a fact I never said anything even close to "You guys would never win a fight if it wasnt for cheating" - We would have constant pvp on chessy if people would fight there more, EUO, LD and US all have the numbers to field a decent battle.. The problem is with many of us is Chessy is our home shard and we aren't ready to give up on it yet. I've been working with Slip and Oblivion to try to get some more pvp over on Chesapeake as well as going to other shards trying to find guilds that would be interested in coming over for some Chessy action.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why go to different shard trying to find people to come fight on chessy? They already all fight on ATL for the most part..buck up

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Explicit... in order to recruit people from other shards.. you should try being good at pvp first. :heart:

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that Amit and his pre arranged wife in your sig Army? Miss my little buddy.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats cool about this discussion is it is largely made up of Champs people that morphed into Pain people. this is like Parcellis lineage in the NFL coaching ranks.

If we set aside our past petty squabbles and reunited we would destroy all of UO.

CAN U DIG IT....

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Whats cool about this discussion is it is largely made up of Champs people that morphed into Pain people. this is like Parcellis lineage in the NFL coaching ranks.

If we set aside our past petty squabbles and reunited we would destroy all of UO.

CAN U DIG IT....

if you think about it, most everyone who consistantly visits fel on chessy was either pain or pits... then pain split, split again, split again, (again? can't keep track). of course pain was a split from uhoh to being with. but weren't the uhoh guys X dudes back in the day?

anyways, miss all you f'ers.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have pvp'd on most shards. The problem with pvp these days is, if people can't win they don't fight. You start fighting someone solo you find they run, help shows up and they can't kill you still. Then more help shows up to the point where its ppppppppvp. Then when you don't come back they cry and smacktalk in chat 8v1. This includes ATL as well, that shard might have more cowards then every other shard. Some of this has to do with factions cause people don't like to sit in stat. It's all about numbers and noone has any talent anymore. Also to the crying LD about paging, if you didn't cheat why woud this matter. By crying about the paging all your doing is proving you use cheats. Now everyone go practice and get your game up and stop whining.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Dc->Way too much truth to your post...moderators can we get this removed for having insight to actual game play?

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful what ya wish for...
Such a meanie...

I think we should all live stream some 1v1 duels and watch who in fact "IS" the proverbial pot calling the kettle black...tsk tsk.

"Guilt has very quick ears to accusation"

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you think about it, most everyone who consistantly visits fel on chessy was either pain or pits... then pain split, split again, split again, (again? can't keep track). of course pain was a split from uhoh to being with. but weren't the uhoh guys X dudes back in the day?

anyways, miss all you f'ers.
Icky! Gross! UHOH came from a lineage starting from Champs and then whatever Lacrimo's guild was called (I cant remember even tho I was in it). Definitely not members of X for the most part.

Is this the REAL NANNY!? I, someone, or the soulstone houses have your soulstones. I'm sure if you came back people would get you going.
Of course its the real Nanny (Nanterre/Samson/Severex/riddle box for all the newbs who weren't around)

My desktop crapped the bed 2 years ago and I haven't bothered to deal with it. Stupid hard drives. I refuse to play UO on my wife's laptop. Maybe someday I'll be back but I dunno.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Icky! Gross! UHOH came from a lineage starting from Champs and then whatever Lacrimo's guild was called (I cant remember even tho I was in it). Definitely not members of X for the most part.

Of course its the real Nanny (Nanterre/Samson/Severex/riddle box for all the newbs who weren't around)

My desktop crapped the bed 2 years ago and I haven't bothered to deal with it. Stupid hard drives. I refuse to play UO on my wife's laptop. Maybe someday I'll be back but I dunno.
I'd come back sooner rather than later in all honesty if you ever want some decent fights..as the years roll on the pvp community gets smaller and smaller ever since I came back a year or so ago..but we still get 20v20v20 on Atlantic at least once twice a week..doubt u remember my toon DarK as I was in !C! For a short period due to being friends with Bobby and Chuckie before my split off into a smaller guild with caz'tor and riktor to fight y'all..hope to see an old vet return!

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
weren't they ROT before PNWI which was vally's guild.
Guilds come, guilds go.
Every guild has the same members as the previous 10 guilds before them. You cannot limit things by saying "this guild was all X members first", or "Champs members first". If that were the case then you could say Pug and I were the first (remaining players) people to run PvP guilds and everyone from that point on came from one of our guilds. Mikey and Jug formed Champs out of members of my guild EG..
Before that TgC (The Grey Council - my family's guild) and LD were the foremost PvP guilds. Both guilds were formed at or around the time of UO launch to the public and TcG was there during BETA.
When it comes down to it, what does it matter where people came from? Does anyone really care? People who sucked 5 years ago no longer do.. People who were gods 5 years ago no longer are.. it is all a never ending change.
As time goes by people misremember what actually occurred.. why? because we cannot all remember the exact order of guilds over the past 1.5 decades..

Dumb topic...

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
When it comes down to it, what does it matter where people came from? Does anyone really care? People who sucked 5 years ago no longer do.. People who were gods 5 years ago no longer are.. it is all a never ending change.
As time goes by people misremember what actually occurred.. why? because we cannot all remember the exact order of guilds over the past 1.5 decades..
*Ni!*

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good idoc fight last nite. nice to see some old names show up again. anyone get anything good out of that house. Name on the house was Ramona and I don't know who that was. I popped one box at the end and I saw an old set of arms made by Lord of the Nite which was Mash's character, so I wonder if they played with us at all.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
good idoc fight last nite. nice to see some old names show up again. anyone get anything good out of that house. Name on the house was Ramona and I don't know who that was. I popped one box at the end and I saw an old set of arms made by Lord of the Nite which was Mash's character, so I wonder if they played with us at all.
Was good to show up to kill you guys again :). Havn't played in 4 months, no problem, go to an idoc. Got a potted plant set out +1 for me!