Chesapeake PVP Thread

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT

School is almost over! Couple finals away. Then maybe I'll gift you with my presence. [\quote]

I'll hold u to that!!

Well now maybe they will bad mouth you, and you them, and then you can see how I felt lol. A disagreement on punishment, boiled over, people quit, tempers flared, hate lists formed. Its a terrible UO cycle. Will never forget the good times. Like the time you told me about how you like your girl friend to do a certain thing during BJs. **** makes me laugh till this day.

Please within 17 seconds of the split this dude and the lisp sisters were already poppin off at the mouth on how ****ty pain was..burn those bridges ladies! Mine craft awaits!!..or at least HOT or RBG does..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2003
Man haven't seen this thread for a while, but as much as you guys like to call me "stalker" these screenshots and constant talk about me on the forums suggest otherwise. It's funny as hell to see you posting screenshots of our dead bodies in GUARD ZONE.. It was nice of you to let the guards disappear before taking the photo. As far as POISON and SADIST losing his guild? He doesn't play, he tries to manage the guild from ICQ and his cell phone and really has no idea whats going on in game.. As far as "hatred" or **** talk goes. I do **** talk, if it wasn't for all the **** talk and me sacrificing my sweet internet REP, chessy would still be a dead shard. But since so many people hate me in game we got entire guilds transferring to chessy to "kill me" lol. I laugh at this. I did get kicked from PAIN but only after Sadist found out I was leaving anyways, kinda like the FIRE me before I quit scenario. It was coming anyways. As far as people following me, they came because they want to pvp. We would all still be in PAIN if it wasn't for the mass recruitment of trammies that are worthless when it comes to a field fight, slip doesnt care because he prefers NUMBERS over SKILL so he will mass recruit any window licker possible. It's been shown allready though it only takes about 7-8 of us to wipe a group of 12-15 of them and send them packing back to ATL - With all that being said .. Love me or hate me (mostly hate me) but Chessy is way more active now than it has been in a very long time.
Lmao you need pictures to read, I totally understand. I mentioned in my post about you getting guard wacked. We also licked your window again at that harry today! Matter of fact explicit you were first to die all three times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aimee_Pearl_driz

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
painguild.collaborativeeffort.net
you booted them after a council meeting was concluded in which it was decided that nothing be done until Tao return to the game, out of respect for him as GL. Further, those that left had no issues with them and didn't see the need to ask them to leave. You weren't happy with the guild makeup so you did what you did. No hard feelings, but your actions were not viewed upon favorably by those that left.

I don't know why you felt the need to expand on fracture. I thought it best to leave the inner workings between us, however once the door is opened I felt the need to step up here.

You also chose to ally yourself with EUO, just as the remnants of PITS have which runs counter to your thoughts of keeping P@IN a small crew. So GCH is now a 4-8 man crew most nights depending and again takes on the b.s. shard alignment against us. We take this as a high compliment, that the rest of the shard wets their panties at the thought of fighting against us in smaller groups.
Steve, this is not to stir crap up with you as I harbor no ill will..however, the truth needs to be stated. Also let it be known that although I was unhappy with a few people, I did not give up on the Guild. On the other hand, YOU were the one for almost 8 months telling me you were thinking of quitting and wanted to disband the guild entirely and walk away. Not good Council material imo. The fact that I did not make a change is the only reason you stayed so long. Then when I got rid of the poison you left with them. Your choice, no hard feelings, but let's be honest here.
I have led numerous guilds over the years and ALL have been successful for the majority of the time of their existence. I know who is good for the guild and who is not based on the ethics people show, and it is so much clearer now.

1) As Explicit just admitted to, I booted him ONLY after I discovered (with proof - and his confession) that he was leaving anyway with solid proof of him recruiting our members into his guild, while in guild vent and guild map. So in what way did I go against the agreement during that meeting? By kicking a confessed mutinous punk? Think on that for a second and tell me what I did wrong there. If I had planned on doing anything different from Council wanted both Explicit and Game would have been kicked within a day of their guilding. Instead, I did what the Council wanted and tolerated it until proof of desertion and member pillaging became evident. You fail to see the difference.

2) I felt the need to expand upon the fracture because when you say P@!N split into two groups, that means there are two groups of P@!N members, which there are not. This could be considered the same as when PITs split to faction and a non-faction groups - same guild, different groups within. There are now two separate guilds, not separate groups.

3) I never allied with EUO. I told Slip we are not allying (he doesn't like alliances any more than I do) and we are not allied. Their fields hit us the same as they hit you. If some members CHOOSE to play with Slip's crew while Tao and I deal with real life stuff, so be it. I have always encouraged people to play how they want to play with whomever they want to play with.

4) The purpose of the Council, which was agreed upon by every Council member upon being trusted with that role, was to step up and LEAD THE GUILD when the other Council were not able to. Instead, when the REAL leaders (Tao, Purg, and I apparently) could not log in, the Council members who were active did not fulfill their job and LEFT THE GUILD WILLINGLY. I did not boot any of you at any time, so as not to influence your decision to stay or go. As leaders you were supposed to step up and lead but not once did any of you do that. You tucked tail and ran away.

5) 'Tis very funny that you mentioned the 'trammies'. Our trammies can kill you easier than you kill them. Not smack talking here, just stating facts. Also, when one of our trammies quit after being told by Ex to suck his wang, YOU re-guilded her after he was booted. Hmm... a little double-sided eh? You complain about the trammy types in the guild but also was the first to guild them after Explicit made them quit.

6) I did not lose my guild. The numbers and members have changed but the integrity is still there. P@!N has a couple dozen players who are actually starting to decide to come back. A bunch decided not to play because of Game Over.

cotton,
let the record show I tried damn hard to keep us together as did Orion. I was never in favor of you guys leaving. Still annoys the crap out of me. From the time we left UHOH till you left was a damn good crew and always a good time in vent.

Sounds like a recruitment/alliance attempt is going on here.

Last edited:

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2003
The fact Explicit feels he is responsible for the pvp on Chessy is hilarious! Still learning to count I see explicit, our 6 is 9 and your 5 is 3.

FYI, Army is my daddy in RL!

Last edited:

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Ohio
you had more than 3 at that harry.... Slick , LMAO , Yourself , and the speed daemon on the swampy? thats four? and I could have missed some cause i was to busy looking for ricks protector :eek:

I don't mind being called a The Mobile Ankh @ all. I KNOW am good at what I do and that is one of the things I am good at ;) Sitting in gz getting you guard whacked is just something I do to pass time and when y'all have more ppl on so.... why not? Shelly rocks those bola's & no one denied that fact or made fun of her when she was in the same guild with you lol?

Last edited by a moderator:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
Aimee,
i reguilded you to give you another shot. i was playing sporadicaly myself and didnt have the full story. I have always tried to give the benefit of the doubt and be inclusionist. You only got pk'd at the bank after your band of compatriots decided it was time to pull the old loot explicits pots out of the guild house.

i wanted to make P@IN

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
The fact Explicit feels he is responsible for the pvp on Chessy is hilarious! Still learning to count I see explicit, our 6 is 9 and your 5 is 3.

FYI, Army is my daddy in RL!
so we have you down for guild hopping once again as soon as LD comes back... what a guy.

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Ohio
Aimee,
i reguilded you to give you another shot. i was playing sporadicaly myself and didnt have the full story. I have always tried to give the benefit of the doubt and be inclusionist. You only got pk'd at the bank after your band of compatriots decided it was time to pull the old loot explicits pots out of the guild house.

i wanted to make P@IN
I didn't loot ex's house , I knew who was & didn't give a crap cause karma is a B ya know.

Reactions: Geronimo

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
You folks need some moderation here?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
It is unfortunate that some have taken this thread to unacceptable levels.

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Thank you Kelmo for reading my message to you about reopening these boards and Unlocking the Thread. This will allow the rest of us to enjoy this forum as we have been for years.
We all appreciate you understanding that the actions of one bad seed does not reflect on the rest of us more respectful members.
I think the point of your message was understood and hopefully will teach the culprits a lesson.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
*points to army making the unnecessary personal reference and Geronimo's one bad seed comment* boooooo.

j/k thanks kelmo, will personally do my best to keep my comments above board.

so back to business.

BEGIN

Last edited:
Reactions: Don't Tread on Me

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
*points to army making the unnecessary personal reference and Geronimo's one bad seed comment* boooooo.

j/k thanks kelmo, will personally do my best to keep my comments above board.

so back to business.

BEGIN
Good news steverino...2 days till I gimp my way thru fel! Muahahaha or for anyone that speaks Spanish here..mujajajajaja

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
The spoils of cities razed and warriors slain,
We share with justice, as with toil we gain;
But to resume whate'er thy avarice craves
(That trick of tyrants) may be borne by slaves.
Yet if our chief for plunder only fight,
The spoils of Ilion shall thy loss requite,
Whene'er, by Jove's decree, our conquering powers
Shall humble to the dust her lofty towers."

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
just succeeding at classing up this board.

who are these AK 47 guys ?? I know the name is to inspire toughness but its really quite laughable. moreso that they decided to house hide in the faction base all night. just a different breed of the tried and true icarley tactic.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
just succeeding at classing up this board.

who are these AK 47 guys ?? I know the name is to inspire toughness but its really quite laughable. moreso that they decided to house hide in the faction base all night. just a different breed of the tried and true icarley tactic.
Oh Steve! What was it 7v2 :)...it's most of us..still working on getting everyone over here..and if it had been me, you know id much rather die 2v7 then ever house/base hide...with that said..SL up..let's have some fun!

When I was on last night, there was no hiding when numbers were more even..it was a certain few running in explicits house and teleporting over the river to get away from our dexxers..until the numbers were in your favor, considering it was midnight and bedtime was a callin'

As for AK47 it was a spur if the moment tag..once we get situated I'm sure it'll change

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
so ld, P@IN and euo are fighting together now?

that figures.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
We are not fighting with anyone from EUO at all!! I don't know who we fight with from pain though..Riley and drecko have been LD for a long time..and when they went to EUO they discussed it with us, and made it clear when we all came back that they were fighting with us..so no they have NEVER been EUO just ran tags on chessy till we came back was the plan all along ..not sure how aware slip was considering I never fought with them

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Kearney, Missouri
We are not fighting with anyone from EUO at all!! I don't know who we fight with from pain though..Riley and drecko have been LD for a long time..and when they went to EUO they discussed it with us, and made it clear when we all came back that they were fighting with us..so no they have NEVER been EUO just ran tags on chessy till we came back was the plan all along ..not sure how aware slip was considering I never fought with them

Riley and Drecko both currently have chars in BOTH guilds, also at a Terra keep spawn yesterday LD was ACTIVELY fighting WITH EUO at a failed attempt to steal our spawn ;/

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
Riley and Drecko both currently have chars in BOTH guilds, also at a Terra keep spawn yesterday LD was ACTIVELY fighting WITH EUO at a failed attempt to steal our spawn ;/
Well good thing we didn't actually have everyone guilded up till about 9-10pm est yesterday..we came to fight against slip..not "with" him don't get things twisted heh..

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2010
Arizona, USA
Heeeeyyyyyyyy! Realized today that I havent logged into UO in 2 years. Heard that my house at glow gate fell a while back :(

That pretty much makes it impossible to come back since I lost a few soulstones and essential arties. Or is it?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Texas
most soulstones get saved by idoc raiders....

so, um, if i ever log in again, what guild am i in? i mean, seriously, i'm way confused on the current politicing. ok, yeah, besides the fact that army and sadist aren't on the same team. yeah, i got that.

pearl, i love ya cause you gave me a boat ride forever ago to the sa entrance. the only expansion i ever saw on the first day.

what? oh, pvp thread, yeah, hold on. ummmm, i'll kill your char in game over and over but i appreciate you as a person and wish you all the best in ever aspect not dealing with pvp. oh, and i'll probably die when i kill you. and i haven't played in months (years yet????) but that's ok.

i only have 1 char on atl... booooooooo

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
Im sure someone would get you set up to pvp..useable armor doesn't cost anything anymore..unless you get into barbed reforging..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
most soulstones get saved by idoc raiders....

so, um, if i ever log in again, what guild am i in? i mean, seriously, i'm way confused on the current politicing. ok, yeah, besides the fact that army and sadist aren't on the same team. yeah, i got that.

pearl, i love ya cause you gave me a boat ride forever ago to the sa entrance. the only expansion i ever saw on the first day.

what? oh, pvp thread, yeah, hold on. ummmm, i'll kill your char in game over and over but i appreciate you as a person and wish you all the best in ever aspect not dealing with pvp. oh, and i'll probably die when i kill you. and i haven't played in months (years yet????) but that's ok.

i only have 1 char on atl... booooooooo
What the balls!!!! Where you been doofus..? You lose you ICQ a brotha tries messaging you!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Texas
actually, um, maybe i did. see what had happened was....
i was riding my wife's bike up from tuscon to phoenix in the summer, hot, yeah. and i had a gallon jug (like milk) of water in the saddlebag. and my phone too. whoops. i stop for a drink on the side of the road and bam, phone floating in 1/2 gallon of water or so. it no longer works. so when i got my new one (the wife bought if for me cause i was just going sans-phone) and i never reinstalled icq. not sure what's up with my computer... yep, i got it, apparently i just haven't been on it. whoops.

HI EVERYBODY!!!

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Ohio
sure was, still remember tho. weird, huh. i thought you were gone. welcome back (if you had left)

Guess I took a very long vacation ;) I had plans to quit, dropped a house , gave away one of my keeps , deactivated accounts but ended up coming back? Dunno how or why my castle was still standing... but good thing! you coming back or ?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Texas
wait a sec, are we faction playing again? by we i mean you guys and me if i get my butt up and do something again

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Texas
yeah, i'll be back, not sure if now or later. i dropped all accounts and places (keep too) except for one... milkbone's gone for good i think, luckily i raided his place before it idoc'ed, but, yeah, i'll be back if i have the time in the evenings. toddlers are a pain in the game scene tho

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Texas
me neither, thought i saw something about SL tho, geez, so much to go through over and over and over... no biggie tho i guess

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
www.UO.COM
cotton,

let the record show I tried damn hard to keep us together as did Orion. I was never in favor of you guys leaving. Still annoys the crap out of me. From the time we left UHOH till you left was a damn good crew and always a good time in vent.
I still miss you guys. Even after all the **** talk. Purg, Steve, Orion, hell even Sadist. We had good times. Its memories that a pro-nerd like myself will never forget.

Sounds like a recruitment/alliance attempt is going on here.
I don't even play. To me sounded like he missed my greatness -- and my sexy voice. You can admit it, you miss me too. I miss you in a non-**** way. I liked your crazy stories.

Heeeeyyyyyyyy! Realized today that I havent logged into UO in 2 years. Heard that my house at glow gate fell a while back :(

That pretty much makes it impossible to come back since I lost a few soulstones and essential arties. Or is it?
Is this the REAL NANNY!? I, someone, or the soulstone houses have your soulstones. I'm sure if you came back people would get you going.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope many of you were well taken care of even if I think you all deserved to be on the Naughty List.

I'm taking a bit of a holiday over the new year but will be back shortly thereafter.

May all your stockings be filled with Orc Poop.

Reactions: cazador

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
Merry Christmas to all of you. Hope many of you were well taken care of even if I think you all deserved to be on the Naughty List.

I'm taking a bit of a holiday over the new year but will be back shortly thereafter.

May all your stockings be filled with Orc Poop.

I didn't get Orc Poop, dangit, but I did get the poop off of Santa's shoe from the neighbor's dog! Does that count?