• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if we get our main crew on at night ill make sure we pop a harry and give you warning as well.

guys have needed some 25's and are farming them in the daytime. not every harry has to be an epic battle. not like everyone in the guilds are 17 years old and can stay home and play uo 24/7 anymore.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if we get our main crew on at night ill make sure we pop a harry and give you warning as well.

guys have needed some 25's and are farming them in the daytime. not every harry has to be an epic battle. not like everyone in the guilds are 17 years old and can stay home and play uo 24/7 anymore.
Ya I don't have time for that..I'll just pay the 3m! Wasn't saying you're sneaking them off was just letting ya know if ya want a fight that's how you'll get it for the most part..unless ATL/GL are EXTREMELY dead

..gotta cheat somewhere

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just wish someone would drop a sack and be honest here.. There has to be another motive behind NOT playing on Chessy, other than the excuse everyone is giving that "They don't want to risk their account getting banned because they are unable to play without the use of 3rd party programs."

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish someone would drop a sack and be honest here.. There has to be another motive behind NOT playing on Chessy, other than the excuse everyone is giving that "They don't want to risk their account getting banned because they are unable to play without the use of 3rd party programs."
We are scared of BIG "BAD" EXPLICIT!!!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have played on Chessy since I started playing in like 2000 and I have never seen or heard of more people being pulled into jail than in the last few months here. It doesn't happen much on Atlantic or any other shard we play on so whats the issue on Chessy?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have played on Chessy since I started playing in like 2000 and I have never seen or heard of more people being pulled into jail than in the last few months here. It doesn't happen much on Atlantic or any other shard we play on so whats the issue on Chessy?
Quit your griping nooooob!!! Drop your sack!!!! Or something like that :/

Apparently word on the streets of sosaria, is that we "quit" chessy due to not being able to hack..err um brb

*Loads Forums Hacks*

Courtesy to my fine P@!N council member I NOW reign supreme over the elitist with my forum hacks!! Muahahahaha! *Kettle meet yourself* oh HI!!

On another note, learn to use UO Assist before you accuse others of "cheating, hacking" or whatever fun word Sadist will crown it with..last I checked, while running lower ping which is a proxy server not an illegal 3rd party program I STILL can't keep up with y'all..I guess maybe you should turn your single or double cliented speeders down :)

...now where the hell is that help stuck button? Oh right there..got it.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I can assure you I don't run ANYTHING except UOASSIST... If you weren't running anything you wouldnt have been suspended for however long you got suspended for. I can also assure you that if the only thing you are using is UOASSIST then you have nothing to worry about with the 2 marks on your account. However, I feel that because you are bound to those programs in order for you to be good and call others bad, you will no longer play chessy due to fear of being caught a 3rd time and losing all your sweet pixel prizes.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you dont want us paging on people you should tell your guys to stop running around spamming " PAGE ON ME PAGE ON ME" that would be a good start.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you dont want us paging on people you should tell your guys to stop running around spamming " PAGE ON ME PAGE ON ME" that would be a good start.
Honestly..I don't care who you page on. Do as you please.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can assure you I don't run ANYTHING except UOASSIST... If you weren't running anything you wouldnt have been suspended for however long you got suspended for. I can also assure you that if the only thing you are using is UOASSIST then you have nothing to worry about with the 2 marks on your account. However, I feel that because you are bound to those programs in order for you to be good and call others bad, you will no longer play chessy due to fear of being caught a 3rd time and losing all your sweet pixel prizes.
Are you a former GS Member? I only ask because that sounds like they're excuse all the time. "wahhh you are actually good at pvp so you have to be a hackerrr wahhh." I know for a fact that some of your members use third party programs for pvp, so stop calling the kettle black. The number one person, is the one who hides behind his pet, hits play and then pages on other people.. so stop. We don't play chessy because of all the drama from you lilttle girls. You can't just play and get owned without your video game ego's getting in the way, and then your 5 year old personalities come out and say "I'm tellin on you, you're better than me :( wahh". Your whole crew besides like two ppl play for pixel rewards not fights. So you take all the pixel rewards you need and have fun, we will stay on shards that people actually like to pvp on, not just glorified trammies. GG.

P.S. I still get to watch game faceplant on ATL so we are both happy. He won't have withdrawal's from lack of pixel rewards on chessy, and I won't go through withdrawal of watching him attempt to run away for the millionth time and still fall down and go boom :)

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Its quite obvious from your previous post that you have a hard time reading and comprehending a sentence. Let me first begin by pointing out the flaws in most of your statements.

1. "wahhh you are actually good at pvp so you have to be a hackerrr wahhh." -- This may actually be an excuse some people use as to why they are losing, and in some cases it may just be an excuse.. Where you are flawed in this statement is that people are getting suspended for using these programs, which would mean that they are in fact USING these programs and are not being paged on simply because they beat someone.

2. I know for a fact that some of your members use third party programs for pvp, so stop calling the kettle black. -- I never said that no one in our guild was guilty of using any 3rd party program, what I did say was that I DID NOT use these programs, which was a true statement.. So for you to tell me to stop calling the kettle black would be another false statement.

3.You can't just play and get owned without your video game ego's getting in the way, and then your 5 year old personalities come out and say "I'm tellin on you, you're better than me :( wahh". Your whole crew besides like two ppl play for pixel rewards not fights. So you take all the pixel rewards you need and have fun, we will stay on shards that people actually like to pvp on, not just glorified trammies. GG --- No one has paged on anyone because they lost a 1v1, or even a field fight for that matter. It is very safe to say that we don't often lose many field fights where numbers are close to even, which would make your statement that we are paging on you guys because we are sore losers false. Also i feel comfortable saying that EVERY SINGLE person in our guild plays this game to pvp.. We pop spawns in hopes that you guys raid.. Thats what we enjoy doing, so saying that we play for pixel rewards is false. If you actually liked PVP you would continue playing on chessy.. Blaming it on the fact that you are tired of being paged on is a BS excuse. You want to go to ATL because there are alot more people there and less chance someone will notice your blatant use of 3rd party programs.

So with that being said.. Use whatever excuse you want to make urself feel better about losing with numbers on chessy. We will be right here waiting on you whenever you come back! :D

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last time "we" even showed up on chessy..you died in a matter of what 30 seconds to a minute and chat became very quiet..and interesting enough that night I received a 24 hour "suspension" clearly stating after many emails that it occurred while on chessy for all of the 8 minutes it took to log in get dismount ganked 1v8 regroup get a circle and trounce you guys, then head off to a 3hour IDOC fight vs the shard on atl in which we DOMINATED game was there he will vouce..or not..which mind you after appealing the suspension and upon further review the mark was removed from my account..wanna see that email troll? You are so unbelievably delusional in your own skills to just about any of you minus a select few..YOU kill our Spawners all day for the most part and claim victory..pop a Harry in prime time and watch how fast you lose it and claim hacks..it is what it is..we aren't challenged for the most part on Atlantic with guilds who have many many more people, minus a few good groups who can give us trouble..but it's a guaranteed fight..2-3 months ago I remember us playing chessy and BARELY being challenged to the point of it was just..OH ZERG it up!! Now that 85% of us don't even fight on chessy unless directly asked, you have little explicit over pumping it up!! Such a joke..we can have a Mage 5v5 best of 3 20m a piece per round if you'd like..as for me not being able to 1v1 ask around your new special clique, before moving and my **** internet the ONLY competition you had over there was Tao..and we'd split 85% of the time best of 10..well and maybe Kylen ask him how he got the name Papa Pain Spike hehe..as for you, you're still nothing but a mini Nicky Dyal with an 1/8th of his skill..but keep on Trololoing lil one..

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Bro how dense are you? You guys got ROLLLED.. came back killed 4 of our 8 and then logged. LOL make up whatever stories make you feel good about your internet gameplay but everyone knows the truth.. As for the HARRY the ONLY reason you would TROMP us on a harry is because of your ZERG tactics and your 20 to 10 ratio.. Get bent scrub you are nothing and so is your crew of poorly assembled window lickers. I dont care to see any email you recieve because honestly i could give two ****s if you get suspended or not. You are the least of my worries.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty dense actually..still have my unassisted macroing calculator trying to figure out that 7%..I'll post results by morning

Results are In!!!!

After 8 hours of continual macroing 100% - 99.3% is still .7%.. Glad to be of assistance!

Speaking of 100% and ratios..I still believe 1v1 I'm 100% vs you..good thing you can always rely on Tao and a 4v1 bola gank after some duels to get me in my death robes

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I painted two rooms this weekend so didn't play much as sometimes you have hit the honeydo list. I did jump on sunday while watching another NYG disaster and had 4 pits on stealthers trying to grief rick at the lich. we matched their numbers and planted a few and the rest promptly left. we got the champ up figuring they would return but they never showed.... bummer. funny how P@IN fights out numbered repeatedly but PITS/LD/VIP/BKLD/EVO does not

Last edited:

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Speaking of 100% and ratios..I still believe 1v1 I'm 100% vs you..good thing you can always rely on Tao and a 4v1 bola gank after some duels to get me in my death robes

-- Not Anymore! :D

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

-- Not Anymore! :D
I don't know what was more embarrassing you killing me those 2 times or losing to kylens oath strangle spam..either way being well above 90% I still went to work semi suicidal..I think I need an psychologist after that...and as I promised!

Strap that helmet Up tight!!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more revisionist history at play here?
It is what it is..I know what happened there were 3 people there..it's whatever if he thinks it's 4..cool then it was 4..but deep down he knows what it was..it makes no difference

He isn't quite as delusional as your guys most current acquisition to my knowledge ..all I can say is thank f'in GOD he's in your guild, that guy has deep daddy issues or something..btw explicit I know you're a bone collector u happen to get those bones this morning I'd like a pair..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swik wik...after months of badgering leaders to boot him for being a shady D-Bag we finally did..

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Awesome fight at the Harry tonite gents. Back and forth for a good hour and a half with you finally taking it at the end. I haven't had that much fun in a good while.
Good times good times....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya u missed out on a good one Steve..too bad we didn't have cotton around to screenie..but it was just a battle of the mystics..no real skill involved..grinder with 10 colossus everywhere at all times..but was still a good fight. Not even really sure what scrolls we got though..

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where is saw a difference is you had a couple more weavers then us, but that was nominal. But what you did better then us is rez your dead much quicker and that made a hell of a difference.

Ill need to work on that. Anyway I had a blast and everyone as much as they don't want to do it has Explicit to thank for the Harry.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
say what you will about him but he has a passion for the game.

he cracked me up the other day. I scouted and found some guy in fel doing something. I give the guy a pass but call it out in vent and explicit's like ill go kill him....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well tell him to keep it up..none of us are going to do an oaks that's for sure

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well tell him to keep it up..none of us are going to do an oaks that's for sure
*Takes a cheap shot for his own amusement*​

We would be had you not booted Slick Rick while I was on my death bed for months.....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They've gotten so tired of us spanking them on ATL..they ran to Hi-5 for help..or vice versa, no one is really sure..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think given the new event going live you might see quite a drop off in pvp activity in the coming days as guys look to compete for the new shinies instead..

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Explicit was telling me two other PVP guilds were moving to Chessy. Any truth to that? I guess this Stuii person's guild must be one of them?

Hope to see them out there soon.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is the rumor. have seen a small sample of it but nothing to write home about yet. the guys i've seen have been in factions so thats usually a good sign when people move to a secondary shard cause its easier to suit up. might want to start including the known silver farming areas in your scouting to see if farmers are there.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I doubt a huge surge is moving to chessy honestly, it's most likely a core group of 5-6 guys..so it won't help out any for big raids/grinders..not interested I'll stick to strategic fighting, hope yew gate picks up for said explicit..

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, as of yesterday EUO has made their first big entrance to the Chessy PVP arena (first that I've seen anyway). Me, Riley and Acheron heard Rick and Explicit were doing Primeval so we went down and killed them. Riley and I hung around a little bit to see who would come back. Their corpses were barely starting to cool when 5 or 6 EUO guys came down to take over the spawn (not sure if P@IN had taken the spawn from them in the first place...?). I think I saw Energy Kick, Delanie, Devil of Sonoma, Hacked, RippaPwnamus and Fu-Dog. Anyway, they didn't even have time to focus on us because several P@IN came piling in right behind them - i think it was Explicit, Shelly, Vander Nars, Aimee and Rick.

Riley and I took the chance to pop off a few shots at Explicit since we "love to hate" big Ex (nothing personal Ex, just business!) and he dropped quickly given that some EUO hit him simultaneously. Then we pretty much took off since the EUO shifted to targeting us as well. Since neither P@IN nor VIP had more than 2-3 people on, EUO finished their Primeval unmolested.

Later that night, Rick made a perhaps ill-advised comment in general chat that "no guild stands a chance against P@IN even numbers." A citizen of Trammel named Rapture offered 1,000,000 gold to disprove the assertion. Riley, Drecko and I showed up at Yew gate for an impromptu running battle with Explicit, Hank Miller and Rick that seemed to last forever and cover half of Britannia. After all was said and done, Hank, Ex and Rick were lying dead and Riley collected 1,000,000 gp from Rapture plus a forged pardon.

I can only hope we will see a lot more of EUO out there, and that this heralds a new era of Chessy PVP!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Way too many long posts to read. You all pancake to much. Play UO and shut up. Or play Darkfall. <-- thats where the fun is at.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rick was working prime evil for drops.

i havent played much so cant comment on the fight. Riley wont 1 v 1 explicit so glad he earned 1mln gold another way.

good for him.

enjoy slip while he's here. usually he lasts about 3-6 months before he scams someone in his own guild and it falls apart like a house of cards.

cottons a noob. i second that.