Chesapeake PVP Thread

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
It was even funnier when me and Riley 2v2'd kylen and game..didn't last long..ended with them dirt napping..curiously enough, the **** talk brewed for a good 15-20 min in gen chat before Riley got there on how bad he was..then after prompt death it halted, except for kylens super humanesque mid duel proficiency on counting poisons applied to him..then I team with explicit against those 2..I KNOW!! No worries my buddy EX had my heals! They again died quickly..then for one last hurrah me and my old buddy papa pain spike teamed up to clown the two heal stone fiends! Again "WORKED"! So then they decided since they couldn't kill me in the 2v2..ugh lets just bola 3v1 him :( was saddening but efficient..I believe that's the last I played honestly..figured I'd reminisce for the folks that weren't there..

With that said..I do always find it amusing to watch kylen sit in a group and pound that wither macro..always gets me to smile...chuckle softly to myself rather.

No worries Steve no one is playing ATM really..you aren't alone! But when you're bored go check out the SOTA 6 month demo, minus the unfinished combat so far looks pretty good..and we will be quite lonely with no one to fight from chessy

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
Ouch! That was just down right mean! Bad Cotton!

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
May 26, 2011
I will kill you all when I get back, I will kill the whole shard!!!!!
CYAs soon.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
I will kill you all when I get back, I will kill the whole shard!!!!!
CYAs soon.
So sadistic!! Can't we all just get along!! Crafting in tokuno every Tuesday 9pm EST..Army's Tailoring Emporium!!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
played a tad this weekend. not much action even on atl tbh. guess everyone is trammying out atm.

so whats the skinny here. did ld throw pits out in the cold?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
played a tad this weekend. not much action even on atl tbh. guess everyone is trammying out atm.

so whats the skinny here. did ld throw pits out in the cold?
No we still play with the Pits core and any others that care to join..just a difference in opinions on how important Tags are..nothing more nothing less

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2003
Live to let live and live to let die! If someone is PVPing regardless if in guard zone or not after all I flagged. YOU attack the other person in guard zone trying to gank them and get guard wacked. How does that make me stupid? I encourage a response from all parties involved.

Call in the medic.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dec 17, 2006
Chesapeake
vboards.stratics.com
Live to let live and live to let die! If someone is PVPing regardless if in guard zone or not after all I flagged. YOU attack the other person in guard zone trying to gank them and get guard wacked. How does that make me stupid? I encourage a response from all parties involved.

View attachment 17831
That's a lot of dead bodies I wanna hear more :-D

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2003
Look at all the pain after me, kick in the speeder! I just wanted to be friends!

DOING THE NICKY DYAL

Pain.jpg

Last edited:

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 4, 2003
Just curious if anyone find this to be a bit creepy? Explicit was in the PITS guild for a very short period of time! Why would you waste your time and energy obsessing with me? Stop creeping dude it's embarrassing, there are medications that helps with this kind of obsessive behaviors. I believe my character goes through your mind before you fall asleep, then again when you first wake. If you had put that much energy into selling cars, then maybe you wouldn't be unemployed.

Also glad to see you changed it! It used to read iCarley asked Aimee for nudes, iCarley is bad. Seriously dude get help!

Explicit.jpg

Last edited:

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Ohio
Just curious if anyone find this to be a bit creepy? Explicit was in the PITS guild for a very short period of time! Why would you waste your time and energy obsessing with me? Stop creeping dude it's embarrassing, there are medications that helps with this kind of obsessive behaviors. I believe my character goes through your mind before you fall asleep, then again when you first wake. If you had put that much energy into selling cars, then maybe you wouldn't be unemployed.

Also glad to see you changed it! It used to read iCarley asked Aimee for nudes, iCarley is bad. Seriously dude get help!

View attachment 17964

This one you mean? :rolleyes:

Attachments

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
His obsession is cute! But with that said did you at least get the nudes Riley?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: hobbit35

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
When pug comes back full time..we all will slip will regret wasting all those xfer tokens to cheesy hehe...or at least beg for an alliance seeing as some tards are already fighting with euo..I won't say names *cough cough* you know who u are :)

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
yeah, looks like quite a few of your crew jumped ship really fast.

just making an observation cause I don't know much about your guild's goings on but sure looks like pits has migrated.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
We'll we don't fight on chessy, so there's no animosity towards that choice..everyone discussed it from what I understand..but I do know when and if I personally come back to chessy I will kill anyone not tagged up with 0 prejudice :D

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
guess it didn't take long for old slip to be upto his usual antics. the old black screen file was again successfully transmitted and that upstanding citizen made off with about 750 million worth of Mike D's gear.

and a happy thanksgiving to you.

MatlocK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 6, 2009

View attachment 17964
That's funny ICarley because I remember you making a char named after a certain Delta that you were VERY obsessed with. I think you also made another char named sir sweetleaf. Funny how soon the pot calls the kettle black. O and nice die on Atl you died running away like always.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
guess it didn't take long for old slip to be upto his usual antics. the old black screen file was again successfully transmitted and that upstanding citizen made off with about 750 million worth of Mike D's gear.

and a happy thanksgiving to you.
It really sucks to lose a suit especially of that value..but if anyone deserves it..it's mike D ;)

I still don't understand why these morons continue to play with him. Everyone knows it's a matter of time before seine gets scammed.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
I think its about time both carley and explicit admit they have a huge amount of man love for each other. given they live in close proximity maybe a hookup over this holiday weekend is warranted to consummate the relationship.

Reactions: Aimee_Pearl_driz

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
I think its about time both carley and explicit admit they have a huge amount of man love for each other. given they live in close proximity maybe a hookup over this holiday weekend is warranted to consummate the relationship.
Omg haha! I was so drinking coffee when I read this and spit it up!! That's too much, man!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
man. I know were all a bit nerdy to play this game but euo is really really really nerdy. you pop a harry on Wednesday night before thanksgiving which is the biggest go out, get loaded, home from college, hookup night of the year and than bring down like 20 people after 7 GCH take it from you.

tell you what I was glad you brought that many. no way was I hanging around to fight at that thing all nite.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
things have picked up cotton. slip is here and many of your crew went with him. Pain fractured into two groups. army's got a small crew as well.

any sign from our resident sand boy? I guess if you can talk murm into coming back it might entice him. he always had a stiffy for murm.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 30, 2010
CT
Murm plays still..just not on chessy. Amit has been around just working a ton apparently, also isn't playing chessy when he plays..

Also some of the Pits guys play with slip because we don't play chessy enough. If we come back full force drecko and Riley would join us 100%. But it's unfair for us to ask them to run 3-4 vs whoever is on..and I personally refuse to play with people I dislike..I'd rather quit and play the newest installment of pokemon. "Offline"

Geronimo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aug 19, 2011
painguild.collaborativeeffort.net
things have picked up cotton. slip is here and many of your crew went with him. Pain fractured into two groups. army's got a small crew as well.

any sign from our resident sand boy? I guess if you can talk murm into coming back it might entice him. he always had a stiffy for murm.
Let me clarify:
P@!N did not fracture into two groups - I booted Explicit and Game and you guys bailed into their Guild GcH (General Chat Heroes), which is not associated in any way with P@!N.

Reactions: Aimee_Pearl_driz

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 22, 2005
Yes, let the clarification begin.

Sadist was given the same altimatum he tried to give explicit(basicly stfu or quit). Too bad for sadist no one had his back, and he lost his guild.

Food for thought to all the gms out there; don't be a "d" to your mates.

Aimee_Pearl_driz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Ohio
More food for thought don't be a 'D' period. Its a shame ppl he has known for years done what they done, very sad & Sadist did not loose his guild .. he is just busy IRL. He knows whats up & he knows who really is with him and who is not.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Apr 22, 2005
Indianapolis, IN
www.UO.COM
Come pee vee pee with me !!
School is almost over! Couple finals away. Then maybe I'll gift you with my presence.

Let me clarify:
P@!N did not fracture into two groups - I booted Explicit and Game and you guys bailed into their Guild GcH (General Chat Heroes), which is not associated in any way with P@!N.
Well now maybe they will bad mouth you, and you them, and then you can see how I felt lol. A disagreement on punishment, boiled over, people quit, tempers flared, hate lists formed. Its a terrible UO cycle. Will never forget the good times.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
Let me clarify:
you booted them after a council meeting was concluded in which it was decided that nothing be done until Tao return to the game, out of respect for him as GL. Further, those that left had no issues with them and didn't see the need to ask them to leave. You weren't happy with the guild makeup so you did what you did. No hard feelings, but your actions were not viewed upon favorably by those that left.

I don't know why you felt the need to expand on fracture. I thought it best to leave the inner workings between us, however once the door is opened I felt the need to step up here.

You also chose to ally yourself with EUO, just as the remnants of PITS have which runs counter to your thoughts of keeping P@IN a small crew. So GCH is now a 4-8 man crew most nights depending and again takes on the b.s. shard alignment against us. We take this as a high compliment, that the rest of the shard wets their panties at the thought of fighting against us in smaller groups.

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 4, 2012
cotton,

let the record show I tried damn hard to keep us together as did Orion. I was never in favor of you guys leaving. Still annoys the crap out of me. From the time we left UHOH till you left was a damn good crew and always a good time in vent.

Explicit

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
Kearney, Missouri
Man haven't seen this thread for a while, but as much as you guys like to call me "stalker" these screenshots and constant talk about me on the forums suggest otherwise. It's funny as hell to see you posting screenshots of our dead bodies in GUARD ZONE.. It was nice of you to let the guards disappear before taking the photo. As far as POISON and SADIST losing his guild? He doesn't play, he tries to manage the guild from ICQ and his cell phone and really has no idea whats going on in game.. As far as "hatred" or **** talk goes. I do **** talk, if it wasn't for all the **** talk and me sacrificing my sweet internet REP, chessy would still be a dead shard. But since so many people hate me in game we got entire guilds transferring to chessy to "kill me" lol. I laugh at this. I did get kicked from PAIN but only after Sadist found out I was leaving anyways, kinda like the FIRE me before I quit scenario. It was coming anyways. As far as people following me, they came because they want to pvp. We would all still be in PAIN if it wasn't for the mass recruitment of trammies that are worthless when it comes to a field fight, slip doesnt care because he prefers NUMBERS over SKILL so he will mass recruit any window licker possible. It's been shown allready though it only takes about 7-8 of us to wipe a group of 12-15 of them and send them packing back to ATL - With all that being said .. Love me or hate me (mostly hate me) but Chessy is way more active now than it has been in a very long time.