• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Steve I was stuck on the cross Bronx for 3 hours today before I got on the George Washington bridge....I blame you!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big fight at the lich yesterday afternoon. good fun with us red killing him at the end and picking up the obi drop and I think a 120 tactics.

couldn't heal it up there as there were a lot of angry wives raging at us about logging off. :)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big fight? What was it like a 4 on 4? Teehee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
12? And you took it? Who were u fighting drecko Riley avatar and 9 RBG roleplayers? It's funny u say even tho..because Riley being the average Mage..me n him are 4-1 2v2 Mage duels against "your best" just imagine if it were say me n avatar.."even" hope you guys enjoy the chest pumps vs the spawners lol

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I'm getting better. Riley followed me out of the lich drop when I had 3 hp left and we 1 v 1'd for a good 5 min. a magic arrow would have killed me yet I was able to mini heal up and we dueled to a stand off after several minutes.

you allied rbg too? hey we were out numbered and it was in no way a total beatdown. it was a good ebb and flow open field fight that lasted the better part of an hour and a half, with both sides giving and receiving. your sides downfall came when your guys chose to bring the lich into the building and try to field us out. essentially you guys were trapped in and we had a stealther at the rez ankh, which essentially caused your guys to leave the spawn and get rezzed. guys had to go so we red dropped it.

you got quite the variety of dexxer temps, maybe a bit mage lite but it was fun just the same.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey army whens the last fight u won with even or less numbers then your opponent?...im guessing from what ive seen ...its never

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When's the last time u weren't last man standing 40 screens away while your guildies die..I'm guessing never..fun game

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it fun getting ressed every 5 mins? Whatever. your 13 bucs, I'm having a blast

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is amusing though because I'd say 80% of the time it's not even me playing my account rofl..I just opened a new business so I been working non stop..but keep pumping that bird chest lmao

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH my bad...I missed that sign on everynes chest that tells me whos really playing. Hey good thing it isn't you taking all these deaths and embarrassments then.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As for Riley not being good..well opinions can actually differ..and I do have my times in vent where I'll sit there and say Jesus guys stop sucking so bad..but last I checked in 2v2 mages duels Me and Riley together are 4-2..and me and cotton are unbeaten still figured I'd throw that in..
*high five* The Un-Beaten "bad mage" duo.
I just loved those duels with the best "mage duo in UO" Stomped those kids 3 times. Then they went to go bank. I told you they were going to get explode pots, and sure enough, they did. And still lost. hahahah

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*high five* The Un-Beaten "bad mage" duo.
I just loved those duels with the best "mage duo in UO" Stomped those kids 3 times. Then they went to go bank. I told you they were going to get explode pots, and sure enough, they did. And still lost. hahahah
It was the DP!! What they meant to say is best Mage duo with off screen sync dumps and still failing...but on a positive note they did eventually start claiming to be the best 3v3 mages..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just doing a ton of work on my house. i'm down to just roughing in a door which will be done thursday and putting a deck/steps down from it to the yard. than i'm taking the summer off, so i should be on more.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should b soooo much more **** talk on this page.

Army it don't matter if u spend hundreds on another weapon, your still crap on all your characters

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You love to talk..but refuse to Mage vs Mage for gold :( you'll always be "interestingly bad" :clown:

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for gold yea...but we can go read the stone at the arena and find Ive won our free duel !!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for gold yea...but we can go read the stone at the arena and find Ive won our free duel !!
You're still stuck on the fact that you beat someone who wasn't even me..man you are so sad..I've offered you COUNTLESS duels confirming it was me, and all I ever hear is that you killed someone else on my account that was sold long before that time..congrats donkey boy..

Keep it real homie! Reconcile those differences!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For someone who talks as much as you, you'd think you would jump on the opportunity to duel me for gold..you almost remind me of explicake..

"You suck! You suck!"
Then I get on my Mage get u redlined and you run off screen screaming your Mage is better than mine..

Excuses are like what again?

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since stui died to explicake yesterday maybe u should start running from him too.

Ill duel anytime..but I don't duel with gold...Last duel was a schooling on your stealther I believe :) don't lie army everyones watched u die publicly 1v1 since uve been pits

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 projects left and i'll be back.

so army and stuii are dying alot ?? icarley is banished, pits is hiding and ld is coming back. is this about right?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 projects left and i'll be back.

so army and stuii are dying alot ?? icarley is banished, pits is hiding and ld is coming back. is this about right?
-Apparently
-No, Quitting I guess..
-Probably
-Not Really..but still guaranteed to be amusing..can't wait for Gen Chat in a few days..
(Still possible..but most likely as a 2 guild pairing..it'll be interesting to see how it unfolds)

So partially correct..

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would be good to see some small size 3-4 group fights.

i'll be around this weekend.

the NY Rangers don't play in the Cup finals till Wednesday..... ;p

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
would be good to see some small size 3-4 group fights.

i'll be around this weekend.

the NY Rangers don't play in the Cup finals till Wednesday..... ;p
Well I know we have about 8 or so..I don't even know if pug is making a comeback..most likely he will just stay ATL or GL tho..not enough multi group action on chessy..plus we'd rather fight over spawns or Harry's not yew gate..there's no real point to gate fighting..especially when it just turns into grinders between houses..

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be happy if u could stay alive for more then a minute on each temp Caz...getting 4-5 ppl to fight with you in the next few days might be too tall an order

darkvulf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
.plus we'd rather fight over spawns or Harry's not yew gate..there's no real point to gate fighting..especially when it just turns into grinders between houses..

This made no sense to me, you would rather fight over a 120 that no one cares about? and yew gate fighting turns to grinders but spawns and harry's don't? are you drunk?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ld has always been about grinders. everyone gets a level 6 weaving focus and its chokepoints, fielding, push with wind, tstorms and wither....

they prefer the spawns over the yew because there is more opportunity to make said chokepoints.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Same **** from the same people about the same ****. Darkfall is where its at peoples!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont need huge groups small team pvp is fun in itself
It's ok I guess it's really 2 groups fighting..not super populated..but still can be fun sometimes

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you need a dismount as your running away?....best vent ever....Broli" there is 6 of them I'm running....I'm gonna live!"...deacon " no your not..(dismount)"...broli " whyyyyyyyyyy".... Grey screen broli

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to play on chessy again, logged in the other night, i saw some blue who started a 1 v 1 with a strangle.. ok ..well when he died he got realllly realllly mouthy, kind of ruined the experience for me as it was just ridiculousness, then proceeded to badger me to come back and duel him on his main... so I did and as we all know duels start with explode spell plauge as you come out of the moongate.. needless to say he got reallly reallly upset when I just recalled out 5 mins later after the fight was boring and i was ready for a nap. Point is I feel as tho I wasted $13 and half hour of my time. :( I only saw him and two of his guildies, both were blue I believe.

When (if ever) are the bigger fights? i could care less about duels I want some fun open field fights.