• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Publish 88 to TC1

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged on to the Test Shard and I don't have the vet reward gump appearing even tho that account has several picks. I'm using the Enhance Client...

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Logged on and got message about 17th something bag being placed but it wasnt the one with the bar pieces, that was already there, and I got nothing else. Plus no Vet Reward Gump, and char-trans to Test is down. Feed the hamsters pls!

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SO anyone find the turkey's yet, or is this the devs not knowing that they are not in game?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Damn, thank god, the pristine Dread Horn is now stackable...:rolleyes: Oh, and I can't wait to spend all of my gold on taxidermy kits on Siege, they're only what ? 300k each...

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there no way to see the new hell hound mount? :(

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll put up some pics in a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is there no way to see the new hell hound mount? :(
This is the best pic I could get..he was moving like mach 1000 in game :/ and when he stood still he was facing me so I couldn't get a pic of the front.

http://i57.***********/2lkyzo3.png

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It looks so "manly". :( I'll stick with the tiger.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Its the hellhounds in beast form! No treats required I assume. That will be a mount worth having. :) It's not exactly a GrimmOmen commorative kilt or bagpipes, but I will take it.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the Huntmaster's Challenge. Being somewhat competitive, this is right up my alley!! I also like the fact you get to keep the deed of your kill, even after you turn it in, so good job there.
I did notice though, the Grey Wolf (one of the animals we hunt) when you document the kill, it comes out "Gray " Wolf ...may want to change that:)

Question, regarding the new power scroll books / alacrity and Transcendence books.....any chance we could add scrolls to them if in our bank box as well as locked down in a house? I do have chars who play many shards and not all of them have houses, so I find myself at times living out of my bank box....being able to add scrolls I earn would be great;)

Also, I must say the new hellhound mount looks amazing!!. I did manage to capture a picture earlier of Kyronix riding one Kryonix.jpg

Attachments

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the Huntmaster's Challenge. Being somewhat competitive, this is right up my alley!! I also like the fact you get to keep the deed of your kill, even after you turn it in, so good job there.
I did notice though, the Grey Wolf (one of the animals we hunt) when you document the kill, it comes out "Gray " Wolf ...may want to change that:)

Question, regarding the new power scroll books / alacrity and Transcendence books.....any chance we could add scrolls to them if in our bank box as well as locked down in a house? I do have chars who play many shards and not all of them have houses, so I find myself at times living out of my bank box....being able to add scrolls I earn would be great;)

Also, I must say the new hellhound mount looks amazing!!. I did manage to capture a picture earlier of Kyronix riding one View attachment 25582
Am I the only one who just wished it was a life size statue of the creature that was killed, rather than new art? Like the mongbat dart boards...

That one looks alright, and yes, new content rules, but still...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've got three new gift boxes this year in a variety of colors!
Hopefully not too many colours though....a dozen of each would be great for a collection....125 colours again certainly would not...just saying.....other than that...looks pretty damn awesome.......gonna love the new statuetes...and the early year players will get some great gold form selling them to the older players....again well done...nice balance indeed

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one who just wished it was a life size statue of the creature that was killed, rather than new art? Like the mongbat dart boards...

That one looks alright, and yes, new content rules, but still...
and yes hopefully it will be a full stuffed animal and not just a mounted head.....fingers crossed

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multiple people can win per month if they all tie. We'll see how it goes and make adjustments as necessary. Thanks for the feedback and the typo note!
personally id prefer if your permits were limited to say 5 per month. and random, no way to farm for "the perfect kill" using animal lore or something. more fun, less grindy. no way im going to compete with the people farming this for the whole month. its a cool idea, but just dont think more than very few enjoy the grind that it will take to win.

on a side note, can the titles be transfered? only way i can see most having a chance at this (other than getting extremely lucky vrs people who farm this for hours upon hours) is to win on a dead shard and transfer the character back to atlc.

its a really cool diversion, i just dont think it should be limited to the dedicated grinders (or afk automations) who will mindlessly turn in thousands of kills

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and final note ....hope they are shard bound the point kills....hate to see the smaller shards get swamped with visitors....the small shards should have there own shard only points/rewards.....this please...

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
"'The Permit will display the Hunter’s Name, Date of the Kill, Location of the Kill, Species of the Kill, and a measurement for the Kill."
Is the "measurement" is a randomly generated number that you find out after the kill?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Logged on to the Test Shard and I don't have the vet reward gump appearing even tho that account has several picks. I'm using the Enhance Client...
I don't get the reward gump in either client :(

SO anyone find the turkey's yet, or is this the devs not knowing that they are not in game?
I think there are little ones spawning somewhere, as the turkey trophy on TC1 has a current "winner."

As to the giant mutant ones... I hope the come back as an unannounced surprise! @Kyronix

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
and yes hopefully it will be a full stuffed animal and not just a mounted head.....fingers crossed
I mounted my turkey, it's pretty cool. Haven't done any of the others yet
http://i61.***********/209rsza.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Turkeys are wandering about, not the killer turkeys, just the regular ones. And Kyronix was on earlier and said Mesanna will be putting the gifts and new Vet rewards on later so maybe check back tomorrow for those.

Other then spending a ridiculous amount of gold on this, it's kinda fun. Maybe if they switch out the critters each month that would be cool :)

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take it the new ride is an any age use thing again. Why even have the year tacked on. Just a way 15+ year accounts can abuse younger accounts. I think players wishing they was older is less abusive then them shelling out gold to be cool.

At earlier posting. They have stated there will not be any rewards greater then 15 years ever. Reward used as a loose term. Only way an older account can stand out from younger accounts nowdays is to wear your PBD on an item. Or wear AoS cloths if no rename token was used.

Add a new reward catagory. Body Paint. Color and design regulated to the account age for picking and use. I'll sit butt naked with my 17 year body tatts on "anybody can ride" hellhound if I have to. As a cost for standing out. Why else did the Pixel Gods invented autodress?

Still trying to get the first 50 doomed arty of the few hundered. I'd like to get what I would need.

Well at least the Harvester Blade was brought back. And not regulated to a short run event time. Shouting "Deet! Dee Dee!" banging the back of my hand on my chest while making a Miley face no longer needed. Thx devs.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mounted my turkey, it's pretty cool. Haven't done any of the others yet
http://i61.***********/209rsza.png
very nice thats what i was hoping for....very nice indeed....deffo worth the effort to get a set then maybe go for the prizes

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont thing elder players will abuse young players for the rewards... the young players can simply name there price...they gonna get some big gold for these early picks....like i said its a great balance...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take it the new ride is an any age use thing again. Why even have the year tacked on. Just a way 15+ year accounts can abuse younger accounts. I think players wishing they was older is less abusive then them shelling out gold to be cool.
No one HAS to buy anything, no one HAS to sell anyhing. It's no abuse. The year is tacked on to reward 15 year players with a cool, rare and thus valuable item

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and final note ....hope they are shard bound the point kills....hate to see the smaller shards get swamped with visitors....the small shards should have there own shard only points/rewards.....this please...
THIS IS IMPORTANT

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one HAS to buy anything, no one HAS to sell anyhing. It's no abuse. The year is tacked on to reward 15 year players with a cool, rare and thus valuable item

Someone has the holiday blinders on early. If all those "No One" exsisted all the gold sites would of folded long ago. Every lazy round pixelated buttocks less then 15 years of age planted on a HellHound puts another nail in your RARE coffin. The COOL factor is lost. Right after the first account that never looted a silver weapon from a corpse DCed a tiger statue.

Just saying any ride that any age account can ride should no longer have a year requirement to pick. More so get rid of the year in the description. It is kind of insulting being on a veteran reward that a a toddler account can ride. Your really delusional if you think a 15+ year account is using one those Rare veteran picks to give a tiger statue to a younger account that is not a family member. How many players are holding onto a Bronze Robe/Cloak only for the pure fact a choice was burned on it.

Valuable item? Really? Your admitting the is a gold value to a 15 year vet reward. Interesting. And not cool or rare.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the Publish overall, but I DO hope that the Top Year Veteran Reward policy (to stop it at 15 years) will be reconsidered. I mean, imagine when UO will be 20 Years old and 20 Years old active account players will see them valued as prestigious customers by the Developers (for supporting the game for THAT long without any interruption !!!) JUST AS MUCH as 15 Years active account players,.... it plainly sucks and is a sound slap in the face of the oldest Veteran players who kept their accounts as active for 20 some years, IMHO !!!

And when Ultima Online will be 25 Years old ? Players who kept their accounts as active, uninterruptedly for a whopping 25 Years will be JUST AS VALUED as customers who only kept their account as active for a mere 15 Years, an enormous 10 years less ???

This is flat out wrong as I see it, it sends out a message to Ultima Online customers that their loyalty, their uninterrupted support to the game is ONLY appreciated up to 15 years of age, after that, it is appreciated NOTHING, ZERO, NADA ............. this is wrong, flat out wrong as it results in a loudy and hurtfull slap in the face of the oldest Ultima Online Veterans who kept their accounts as active, no matter what, uninterruptedly, for all years that Ultima Online was in existance, IMHO.

This unconditional loyalty and customer support should instead be prized and cherished by the developers as it is, indeed, IMHO, priceless, as in regards the loyalty and supportive relationship of a customer with a commercial product/service .....

The ONLY ONE change that was necessary to the Veteran Rewards Program, IMHO, was to make all rewards usable by any age account, but the claimable age should have never stopped at 15 years, it should have kept going as the years increase. As everyone can see, the Developers each year add rewards ALSO and MOSTLY for lower years active accounts to claim so what is the big deal if just 1 reward is added every year for the Top Veteran year to claim (but all younger accounts can possibly use...) ??

I really hope that with next Year's Veteran Rewards the Developers will reconsider this and actually re-introduce, next Year, a Veteran Reward claimable only by 18 Years active accounts but usable also by lower age accounts.

Last edited:

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has the holiday blinders on early. If all those "No One" exsisted all the gold sites would of folded long ago. Every lazy round pixelated buttocks less then 15 years of age planted on a HellHound puts another nail in your RARE coffin. The COOL factor is lost. Right after the first account that never looted a silver weapon from a corpse DCed a tiger statue.

Just saying any ride that any age account can ride should no longer have a year requirement to pick. More so get rid of the year in the description. It is kind of insulting being on a veteran reward that a a toddler account can ride. Your really delusional if you think a 15+ year account is using one those Rare veteran picks to give a tiger statue to a younger account that is not a family member. How many players are holding onto a Bronze Robe/Cloak only for the pure fact a choice was burned on it.

Valuable item? Really? Your admitting the is a gold value to a 15 year vet reward. Interesting. And not cool or rare.
There is only one way to create a 15 year vet reward, and that's be a 15 year vet with a pick. If you don't WANT to sell it, then don't. The fact that the item can be used by anyone will not magically create more of them, it will still require someone to make the judgment call to pick and sell, pick and keep, or pick something else, thus, it will be rare, just like Tigers are still pretty rare and sell from crazy (to me anyway) sums. Again, it only has a gold value is someone is willing to sell it. If vets really cared about maintaining the illusion that they are special, then no one would sell.

I personally don't care one way or another, because I want one because I think it looks cool, not because it will give me some pointless "elite" status. I would honestly prefer that transformed hell hounds be tamable ridable pets instead of just ass decoration, but I'll take it for what it is: a scary looking but pointless avatar accouterment.

The fact that it requires that account age, and that it is one of the cooler mounts is your vet reward. You can either choose to keep the cool mount yourself (as I will be doing) or cash in on getting a free rare item for millions.

I personally wouldn't care if they just dropped the age requirement to pick for ANY vet reward, but I accept that I am in the minority there, and that people value their "special" position more than they value people having fun and freely enjoying all the games content if they are willing to put the work in to attain them. The fuss the removal of age req to use was enough, to pick would probably incite indignant account closings.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the Publish overall, but I DO hope that the Top Year Veteran Reward policy (to stop it at 15 years) will be reconsidered. I mean, imagine when UO will be 20 Years old and 20 Years old active account players will see them valued as prestigious customers by the Developers (for supporting the game for THAT long without any interruption !!!) JUST AS MUCH as a 15 Years active account players,.... it plainly sucks and is a slap in the face of the oldest Veteran players who kept their accounts as active for 20 some years, IMHO !!!

The ONLY ONE change that was necessary to the Veteran Rewards Program, IMHO, was to make all rewards usable by any age account, but the claimable age should have never stopped at 15 years, it should have kept going as the years increase. As everyone can see, the Developers each year add rewards ALSO and MOSTLY for lower years active accounts to claim so what it the big deal if 1 reward is added every year just for the Top veteran year to claim (but all younger accounts can possibly use...) ??

I really hope that with next Year's Veteran Rewards the Developers will reconsider this and actually re-introduce, next Year, a Veteran Reward claimable only by 18 Years active accounts but usable also by lower age accounts.
As a 17 year vet, I personally don't find it a slap in the face in the slightest. I'm glad I can do what I want with the picks I get.
I'm sure I'll be around in some form for 20 if it makes it, and if I don't get a neon stygian dragon mount that explodes into fireworks any time I walk that can only be ridden by the elite uber 20 year vets... I will somehow survive to log on. I think!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Overall, this is one good looking publish.
The hunter content picked my interest and I can't wait to see what was done to the t-chests. My t-hunter is tired of being dragged down to doom due to her luck suit. She wants to do what she was meant for! Digging chests! :p

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
As a 17 year vet, I personally don't find it a slap in the face in the slightest. I'm glad I can do what I want with the picks I get.
I'm sure I'll be around in some form for 20 if it makes it, and if I don't get a neon stygian dragon mount that explodes into fireworks any time I walk that can only be ridden by the elite uber 20 year vets... I will somehow survive to log on. I think!
Agreed, although it would be nice to at least have a title or something like that that says we are 20 year veterans. I mean an obvious one, not the roleplay ones they created so far, although those are nice too. Make it an additional title that adds an entire extra line of text to the players name, that is a special color, and says "20 year veteran of Ultima Online" or something like that so it will be very obvious, and very unique but not sellable.

So my name would be

Captn Norrington [*VK*]
20 Year Veteran Of Ultima Online (special color)
Counsel Of Trinsic (town title)
Ascendant Of The Avatar (18th year vet reward title they already added)
Valorian Guildmaster, Knights Of The Valorian Order (guild title)

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My idea as a vet reward is a new free account with a vet title but with limited storage and no house placement, maybe a limit of three chars.

Matthias O'Hare

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
@Kyronix

Real big fan of what you guys are doing. First the Trade Deals, now the Hunting. These are good ideas.

But... and you knew there was a but coming there with me ;)

This is why I really wish you guys put these ideas up on the test center forum before bringing to Test Center because I would have thrown in some obvious suggestions.

I'm with Dot, once a month is too long of a period, it's going to cause people to lose interest because they aren't going to get much of a chance. It should be more like every two weeks.

I also feel this would have been a GREAT way to have made Tracking worth something, I mean we are trying to become a member of the Skara Brae Rangers right (sash)? You could also have included Animal Lore.

You could have done three tiers of the animals that are being hunted, with the lowest tier giving the lesser chance for a high RNG, the middle an average chance for higher RNG, and the highest a larger chance for the higher RNG. Make the high ones extremely rare in spawning. You won't know what tier they are by their name or color. You'll know what tier they are by using Animal Lore. However, you can track the middle and higher ones based on how high your tracking is. It's a win/win and you make a hardly used skill way more viable, now there is more of a reason to GM Tracking!

Sorry I am writing this at 4 in the morning, but that is what I think.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Agreed, although it would be nice to at least have a title or something like that that says we are 20 year veterans. I mean an obvious one, not the roleplay ones they created so far, although those are nice too. Make it an additional title that adds an entire extra line of text to the players name, that is a special color, and says "20 year veteran of Ultima Online" or something like that so it will be very obvious, and very unique but not sellable.
Roleplay titles? You mean the veteran ones? The ones that only four of even pertain to events that have occurred in UO?

I wouldn't call those RP :p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
are we all going to be hanging back out at the Brit West bank and selling some ground up herb behind the back wall like the old days?
I did see some weed growing some where in uo not sure where at this time. LOL
I like the Publish overall, but I DO hope that the Top Year Veteran Reward policy (to stop it at 15 years) will be reconsidered. I mean, imagine when UO will be 20 Years old and 20 Years old active account players will see them valued as prestigious customers by the Developers (for supporting the game for THAT long without any interruption !!!) JUST AS MUCH as 15 Years active account players,.... it plainly sucks and is a sound slap in the face of the oldest Veteran players who kept their accounts as active for 20 some years, IMHO !!!

And when Ultima Online will be 25 Years old ? Players who kept their accounts as active, uninterruptedly for a whopping 25 Years will be JUST AS VALUED as customers who only kept their account as active for a mere 15 Years, an enormous 10 years less ???

This is flat out wrong as I see it, it sends out a message to Ultima Online customers that their loyalty, their uninterrupted support to the game is ONLY appreciated up to 15 years of age, after that, it is appreciated NOTHING, ZERO, NADA ............. this is wrong, flat out wrong as it results in a loudy and hurtfull slap in the face of the oldest Ultima Online Veterans who kept their accounts as active, no matter what, uninterruptedly, for all years that Ultima Online was in existance, IMHO.

This unconditional loyalty and customer support should instead be prized and cherished by the developers as it is, indeed, IMHO, priceless, as in regards the loyalty and supportive relationship of a customer with a commercial product/service .....

The ONLY ONE change that was necessary to the Veteran Rewards Program, IMHO, was to make all rewards usable by any age account, but the claimable age should have never stopped at 15 years, it should have kept going as the years increase. As everyone can see, the Developers each year add rewards ALSO and MOSTLY for lower years active accounts to claim so what is the big deal if just 1 reward is added every year for the Top Veteran year to claim (but all younger accounts can possibly use...) ??

At 20 years I'm hoping for a wheelchair

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So my name would be

Captn Norrington [*VK*]
20 Year Veteran Of Ultima Online (special color)
Counsel Of Trinsic (town title)
Ascendant Of The Avatar (18th year vet reward title they already added)
Valorian Guildmaster, Knights Of The Valorian Order (guild title)
Shrug. I admit I don't really get it, but if people want something like that I'm fin with it. So long as its optional. :p

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah! Hunter titles, like the trader titles would be bitchin' as well!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Great work, think I love it all :grouphug:

Huntmaster’s Challenge
I really love this, anything that make players use the overland again is good for the game. Meeting other players around the land and making friends are what made UO so great and made players stay for years, so thanks a lot.

Taxidermy Kits can be used on the hunting permit to create a trophy for display.
I love this too but will be very expensive on Siege, can we please get rid of the 3 x prices on Siege, only thing it do now is to make it hard for newbies and crafters who need gems, ships, bottles, scrolls, regs, or want to place a classics house.
Vice vs Virtue Leaderboards
Looks forward to see how this works. Am it's between all VvV alliances or between the guildleaders in an VvV alliance?
We really need a way for an guild/alliance leader to leave a message all members will get when they login, could be an reminder about a meeting or an event.

New Horn of Plenty Items
A new house plant has been added to the Horn of Plenty.

Look forward to see that, I hope for a banana plant :)

2014 Holiday Items
New green, blue, or gold fireplace.
A grinder that can be used to grind various plant products.
A steam powered beverage maker that can be used in conjunction with the cooking system to create new items listed in the “Beverage” section of the cooking menu.
A Power Scroll Book

I look forward to see this, hope the fireplace can be placed inside my castle, old ones needed a hole in the roof
Sounds like Cooks got a little love here, very nice.
A Power Scroll book is really nice, think it may make more hunt for the lower end scrolls as they will take up less room now, when stocking them to bind them to higher ones. I see a lot shard trading actions come for this as we will need several books in the guild houses. That too make more login and make the towns more active at least for a while :)

Vet Rewards

1 Year
Flesh Renderer Statuette
Coral the Owl (Town Crier)

2 Year
Crystal Elemental Statuette
3 Year
Dark Father Statuette
4 Year
Platinum Dragon Statuette

7 Year
Sewing Machine & Smithing Press
15 Year
Hell Hound Mount

I believe a Hell hound will be better for Freja than the Tiger, so Tina Tink can have the Tiger, she will love the Sewing Machine & Smithing Press too. I will need a few of them for my houses, special the guild houses.
The statues are nice for the ones who collect them.

Bug Fixes & Misc Changes
The crystal portal will now teleport players to the Trinsic Royal Bank instead of the Bank of Britannia: Trinsic Branc
Magic items generated from treasure chests have had their base budgets increased based on the difficulty of the treasure chests
The following items are now stackable: Grass & Snow Tiles, Pristine Dread Horn
Trade Crates will now accept 1000 stones.
Paladins have returned to the City of Trinsic.
Lifestealers now have the correct karma.
Delivering trade orders will no longer increase karma if it is locked.
VvV Sigil stolen stat is now tracking correctly.
Fixed issue with Runic Reforging budgets being incorrect.
House placement tool will now always display conformation gump

All good fix, hope it also count for SOS chests
Love the grass/snow tiles will stack, thanks
Paladins sure should be in Trinsic :)
Thanks a lot, now Freja can do traders quests without losing her Dread Lady title :thumbup1:

Enhanced Client Bug Fixes
Player profiles now operate correctly
Opening bank box for the first time no longer defaults to list view.
Fixed issue where vendor search gump would not function.
Fixed issue when a player’s primary target is more than 10 tiles away from the player many of their hotbar icons become un-usable.

I do not use EC but I had been sad to see how frustrated the EC players was after last public, I hope they now can enjoy the game again :)

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Huntmaster’s Challenge

The Huntmaster at the Skara Brae Ranger’s Guild now offers a monthly challenge for hunting various species throughout Britannia.
PLEASE include some risk/reward aspects to the hunting content (if you haven't already). Give players a Fel bonus as to how large an animal may be... This will open up RP opportunities to play druids, fey, elves [or members of PETA] who will act as protectors to wildlife and give players an opportunity to defend wildlife.

I will also point out that the Virtue of Spirituality and having hunting contests are not really aligned and that Rangers have been portrayed as living in balance with nature hunting only for food, clothing etc, - never for sport.

This is NOT an anti sport hunting tirade, I love the content and think its a great idea - what I am asking is that the Dev team consider separating the content out of the Rangers Guild and into a new Hunter's Guild. The hunting contests and ethos of the Rangers of Skara Brae and the Virtue of spirituality do not align.

-Lore's Player

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does it seem a little silly to anyone else that none of the negative effects of weapons and such work on guild mates? I mean, if I'm dueling my mage friend on my dexer, and half of my template isn't working on him, doesn't that seem just a bit silly? When hitting a guild mate, hit lower d and hit lower a should be working on them I'd think. Otherwise what's the point of dueling your friends in your guild? Comon guys. Seriously, I understand you don't care about pvp, but please at least make it something that is looked at once in a blue moon. ;) I mean, I know no one is testing these publishes but seriously? hah Is hit lower d on a guild mate so game breaking it should be turned off? heh Thanks for fixing the buff bar icons I guess? ;)

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is this plant exactly (was not able to check it out on TC)? Coffee? :)

/Edit: probably yes... the "Beverages" Menu states - Coffee, Green Tea, Hot Cocoa.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't need a new reward. For every year over 15, just give 2 more picks per year ;)

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Here is something someone can test. I notice the Location:........ Now what if tames are release in an unnatural location and hunted for kills? Bear Trophy Location: Destard Dungeon. Turkey Trophy: The Labrynth Bull Trophy: Dot Isle. All coolness aside. After a creature is tamed it is reduced from it's wild stats. That would be another check on effect. Future scripter hunter with a tamed Bull in some quite corner kill rezing their pet.

So can unique locations be tagged?

Does reduced stat tames have a lower measures cap then wild creatures? Released Tames weaker?

Does a bonded tame produce the same weight every time while rez killing? Some RNG weight generator happening every time a corpse is created?

Just remembering when the new leathers and creature bonding came together. A tamer rez killing their redline dragon, nightmare or drake all around Brit bank leaving piles of hides everywhere.

Last edited: