• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

What I'm training today....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to get one over to TC today.

I gave it Battle Defense. Some HP. Fire, energy, phy resist to 80. Gave it some STR. Gave it max Dex. Used the last 1 point in Stam.

The requirement is 20.

upload_2018-2-3_12-27-13.png

That should be a pet that could take a few hits and live. I dont know if BD uses mana.

When I went to the next satge and put mana on, the requirement went to 42.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I was able to get one over to TC today.

I gave it Battle Defense. Some HP. Fire, energy, phy resist to 80. Gave it some STR. Gave it max Dex. Used the last 1 point in Stam.

The requirement is 20.

View attachment 77137

That should be a pet that could take a few hits and live. I dont know if BD uses mana.

When I went to the next satge and put mana on, the requirement went to 42.
Train up to 11 times, but cant train into the next slot.

Instead of str (since this is more of a support animal), i would look into regens.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OK I thought it seemed based on each training. First time I increased the resists 5 points at a time. Then later noticed I could have done the whole amount.

11 things is good. I like testing barely more than I like skilling. Liked having Don on LS at first. "Hey Don what does this do?" He comes back in an hour with a notebook full of info.

Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put BD
Mana regen
hp regen
stam
dex
phy res
fire res
energy res
HP
Str

25 requirement...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If this is going on a human, they will still be able to control it.

I think I forgot to mention this is based on a human's JoaT

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats the idea. I just wanted to be safe and keep it at 20. I will leave off stam and dex tomorow. the rest looked good.

thanks

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Still making progress on the fire steed with mysticism, I ended tonight with 107.8 mysticism. I’ve noticed an increase in the number of skill walls when it was about 105. When I noticed 4 whispers pass with no gains at 106.2, I took some drastic steps, I began to discord him. That broke the wall, but only saw a .2 gain. Also, just before the whisper, I pull him back and let his mana top off.

On a fun side note, he has a bit of a cruel, mean streak. I’ve noticed he’ll sleep a mob that is redlined then pause for a moment before delivering the killing blow.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put BD
Mana regen
hp regen
phy res
fire res
energy res
poison resist
Mana

20 requirement:

upload_2018-2-6_22-29-4.png

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm working on a new bane dragon that just bonded... his HP will be about 200 more then my last and mana 300ish... Been hitting the Navrey and skilling him like crazy.. I may have to find a good home for my old one... don't want to see him collecting dust. sometimes I feel like the crazy cat guy only with a vast stable of fur and scale babies.. lol finally starting to feel stronger after weeks.. hope everyone is doing well =^-^=

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Tonight I finished mysticism on my fire steed. She is now 120 mysticism. Took a bit to get it done but in all fairness, I took my time too. I’m just glad that is done!
Now I move on to my disco mutt. I plan to do that same with her, take my time.
Wish me luck! Lol

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'm working on a new bane dragon that just bonded... his HP will be about 200 more then my last and mana 300ish... Been hitting the Navrey and skilling him like crazy.. I may have to find a good home for my old one... don't want to see him collecting dust. sometimes I feel like the crazy cat guy only with a vast stable of fur and scale babies.. lol finally starting to feel stronger after weeks.. hope everyone is doing well =^-^=
Mind posting pictures of his lore page? I'd be interested to see how a bane dragon works out. Have one in the stables that I haven't decided what to do with yet.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Out of all the pets I have trained, this one took the longest!!!

If you are curious, he is not much of a tank, but can deal a $hit load of damage

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I began working skills on my new disco/AI cu.
She’s doing well so far. With wrestling, resist spells, anatomy, parry, med and focus at cap. Tactics is almost there. Then the “fun” really begins. I’m not sure if I should focus on getting healing done or disco. Suggestions?

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I went to Tokuno. What's the difference between a hiryu and a lesser hiryu other than one being 1-slot and the other being 3-slot?

...and why was my old hiryu 4-slot?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If I remember right, the hiryu were 4 slot before pub 97. Could try the release and retame trick to see if it resets to 3 slot. But then again, unless it’s an uber rare color, you might better off just taming a new one.
I still have a lesser to train up, but it’s looking like those 2 extra rounds of training could possibly make it a bit better, overall, then the regular one. Mine has gone through 2 rounds so far, with 2 rounds left to train.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like you did well.

Tonight, my cu got to 120 healing and made some decent gains with disco, she’s now 104 disco. Long road ahead.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just got my prepatch 760 str WW all scrolled up! He's got 730 HP, 690 Mana, 20 hpr 30 mr, decent resist. I decided to stick ai and goo on it. Should be a pretty amazing pet me thinks!!
I saw her before she was finished, was shaping up to be a beauty. I prefer to put Chiv/AI on most of mine for a pure dps build. I have a couple fww/goo and fww/ai and a couple other builds. They are some of my favorite pets and people like seeing them again.

DDesire

Adventurer
I need a 3slot tank for all the 2slots I've stocked up on (fire steed etc)
so right now I am training a gorilla from 1-3 o.0

I saw her before she was finished, was shaping up to be a beauty. I prefer to put Chiv/AI on most of mine for a pure dps build. I have a couple fww/goo and fww/ai and a couple other builds. They are some of my favorite pets and people like seeing them again.
Never thought to put chiv on a wyrm. I think my next wyrm will have that!!