• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UO new THEME PACKS and problems with purchasing them : FIX THEM FIRST ??

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 70.4

Please join us on TC1 for a preview of our newest Theme Packs that can be purchased later this month.

Will they be purchaseable through uogamecodes ?

If so, I have had problems and remember other people unable, one reason or another, to purchase through uogamecodes.

If you are going to sell these Theme Packs through uogamecodes, please get the site to work for all players.

The most incredible thing to me, is seeing the EXACT SAME credit card I used to pay for the Ultima Online monthly subscription giving ERROR (and making a code purchase impossible...) when trying to purchase from uogamecodes.

I cannot see the logic of asking on the uogamecodes the UO Account login AND Password to proceed and then reject through an error the purchase that I was trying to place using the EXACT SAME credit card being used, JUST FINE AND WITHOUT AN INCH OF A PROBLEM, to pay for THAT Ultima Online monthly subscription.

I mean, you get the money from a credit card for the monthly UO subscription BUT you reject the money from THAT EXACT SAME CREDIT CARD when the player tried to purchase a code through uogamecodes ?? Does this make any sense to anyone ?

So, PLEASE, "if" you are going to sell the Theme Packs through uogamecodes, get problems which might make purchases through that web site fixed.

My personal experience has been getting an error message "Processor Error #31" and end up unable to place my order.
I had to resort to EASupport to get the codes I needed but it took quite some time in between messages going back and forth and to finally get my codes. I'd rather be able purchasing through the web site more fastly and without problems.

Thanks.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way,

Since it is HOUSING stuff for the most part, and it is going to cost real money, how about, to make it more of an interesting purchase to players (and a better revenue source...),

ADD AN HOUSING/BANK STORAGE INCREASE OF 20% OR 25% TO THE PACKAGE ??

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
It will be sold there just like everything else is. If you have issues use the number below to place your order.

If you prefer, you can call us to place your order by phone (Please Note: Evil Home Décor codes cannot be ordered via phone). We can be reached by calling
1-866-543-5435 and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you. For further questions regarding UO Game Code Store's security, you can contact us by email by following this link. *Current versions of Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer or AOL.

ADD AN HOUSING/BANK STORAGE INCREASE OF 20% OR 25% TO THE PACKAGE ??
You don't even know the price of it yet and your big bold letters aren't scaring any UO Team member into adding additional storage into the package....except for maybe Cal, I hear he is a big chicken *Evil Grin*

I cannot see the logic of asking on the uogamecodes the UO Account login AND Password to proceed and then reject through an error the purchase that the player is trying to place using the EXACT SAME credit card being used, JUST FINE AND WITHOUT AN INCH OF A PROBLEM, to pay for THAT Ultima Online monthly subscription.
Has this happened to you personally or are you speaking for other people?

What is the exact error message you are receiving?

Have you tried calling the support number above?

Have you tried to purchase the new "Packs" and this was the error?

(I will answer that for you)
No you have not because they are not for sale yet.

It requests your account name and password so they know you are not using someones stolen credit card to purchase a crap load of codes like some have done in the past.

You will get errors when trying to purchase codes depending on how new your account is "had that problem" Unless you would rather have someone jack your CC and go buck wild on it at the UOGamecode store and watch your bank account go dooowwnn

Another problem I personally had with the website was one of the graphics was failing to load and it stopped the entire purchase process. I just switched to Netscape and was able to purchase.

Thank you for reading Lord Gareth's post please ADD REPLIES SINCE THIS IS A THREAD!!!!

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never had a problem in ordering anything. Not one product has ever messed up, except that time when Legacy Codes didn't work for a short while.

Obviously they can't fix a whole store easily when its many people have different experiences. I've had no problems on any VISA or MASTERCARD that i've used.

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never had a problem in ordering anything. Not one product has ever messed up, except that time when Legacy Codes didn't work for a short while.

Obviously they can't fix a whole store easily when its many people have different experiences. I've had no problems on any VISA or MASTERCARD that i've used.
I have had two issues. Tonight for some reason it just will not accept my Visa CC to reup my sub. According to my financial institution they are not even sending the request.... No idea, will call CS tomorrow.

Then I had an issue with (I think) 7,8, or 9th anniversary collection from a long time ago. It was Sunday and for some reason I couldn't get support, the next day it was placed into my pack as soon as I logged in.

I will pay for either one of the packs, maybe both. If there was a storage upgrade incentive for buying both, I would be up for that too.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Think I wrote the number on any thread that said purchase or Uogamecodes hehe

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Personally, my experience when trying to place an order was at the end of the process get an error message "Processor Error #31" and end up unable to place my order.

By doing a search on Stratics from fellow players having problems ordering on uogamecodes, quite a few posts come up.

http://vboards.stratics.com/1801429-post16.html

I have NEVER been able to use UOGamecodes... ever. It just doesn't recognize my name and password. It's been looked at (a few times) and my only solution they tell me is to send my order to them via the support site.

Hope they revamp the site, but I'm waaaay past the impulse to buy anything.
http://vboards.stratics.com/1837172-post1.html

tried to upgrade my 2 accts,

get the message, your credit card does not match your billing address error

funny that, its the same card that i used to buy 180 day game code from EA

cant find high seas on the EA site yet,at uo.com site states that as i am in the UK NOT to buy from EA site

so looks like i cannot PAY for the boosters

oh well
http://vboards.stratics.com/1838324-post2.html

I'm not in the US and the site has never worked for me
http://vboards.stratics.com/1838364-post11.html

I'm in the US and it's never ever worked.
Doesn't recognize my account name. And yes, I know what I'm doing.
http://vboards.stratics.com/1838371-post12.html

I'm not in the US and the site has never worked for me

These are only a few, those interested can do a search on Stratics to find more posts......

Also, on Stratics there is this post

http://vboards.stratics.com/1801382-post11.html

Please PM me on this.
Also, this is something we have been working on for months, and I can assure you that we already have a new solution planned for UOGamecodes ;)

Contracts ... legal ... blah blah blah.

Apologies for not seeing this thread sooner,
- c
This post was many months ago, on 08-19-2010. Anyone knows if there ever was an update to purchasing problems with uogamecodes ?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
and if you continue to have purchasing problems feel free to use the phone number to solve all of your situations.

If you prefer, you can call us to place your order by phone (Please Note: Evil Home Décor codes cannot be ordered via phone). We can be reached by calling 1-866-543-5435 and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you. For further questions regarding UO Game Code Store's security, you can contact us by email by following this link. *Current versions of Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer or AOL.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and if you continue to have purchasing problems feel free to use the phone number to solve all of your situations.

If you prefer, you can call us to place your order by phone (Please Note: Evil Home Décor codes cannot be ordered via phone). We can be reached by calling 1-866-543-5435 and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you. For further questions regarding UO Game Code Store's security, you can contact us by email by following this link. *Current versions of Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer or AOL.
Thanks. This is probably the only useful piece of information in this thread, other than what you posted below. Maybe you should try popps' tactics and bump up the font a lot and make it all caps?

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UOGameCodes *fixthisish*
In the meantime, I use firefox for all my uogamecode transactions. Haven't had a glitch yet.

UOGameCodes *fixthisish*
I have issues with it when I use it to get a gamecode. If I want to use it again, I have to clear my history, cookies, etc. to make it work again.

UOGameCodes *fixthisish*
Always worked ok for me here in Spain, but only when using the FireFox browser. Any other browser, it wouldn't work.
Question for those using UOGamecodes.com

I am in the UK and have just a couple of hours ago successfully purchased and applied my codes.

I was using a prepaid Mastercard 'cashplus'.

UOGameCodes *fixthisish*
Please PM me on this.

Also, this is something we have been working on for months, and I can assure you that we already have a new solution planned for UOGamecodes ;)

Contracts ... legal ... blah blah blah.

Apologies for not seeing this thread sooner,

- c

Hey is UO Tech Support Hiring? Because HOT DAMN I'm on a roll!

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Question about ordering by phone. Since when one orders on the web site one needs to enter one's own UO login and password, does that happen also when ordering through the phone ? That is, is one required to give one's own UO account login and password also when ordering through the phone ?

Thanks.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Question about ordering by phone. Since when one orders on the web site one needs to enter one's own UO login and password, does that happen also when ordering through the phone ? That is, is one required to give one's own UO account login and password also when ordering through the phone ?

Thanks.
Call the number and find out

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Additional information

If you purchased a code and did not receive the code in your email

http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/139086-uogamecodes-com-phone-number.html#post1222997
If you have one, check your spam folder. I use yahoo mail, and sometimes they can be a little overprotective.
http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/139086-uogamecodes-com-phone-number.html#post1222997
Hello UP,
Contact CS and let them know you made a purchase via the UO Code store and that you need the order confirmation email resent. Have the UO account you used to make the purchase on hand. They'll be able to resend the email to you pretty quickly.

Thank you
-Spada

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't even know the price of it yet and your big bold letters aren't scaring any UO Team member into adding additional storage into the package....except for maybe Cal, I hear he is a big chicken *Evil Grin*
The bigger letters are simply to try have a little more chances that it might not go unnoticed.
Since I happen to think that it would be a good think for Ultima Online to make more revenues AND players to get more house/bank storage space, possibly, I thought that the 2 things could help each other.

Add also a house/bank storage increase to the Theme packages so to help get more revenues for the game and ease up storage problems to those players having them.

Has this happened to you personally or are you speaking for other people?
Yes it has.

What is the exact error message you are receiving?
"Processor Error #31". Was never able to understand what this error was for....

Have you tried calling the support number above?
I contacted EASupport and worked it out there though, it took quite some time with messages going back and forth and each taking days, sometimes....

It requests your account name and password so they know you are not using someones stolen credit card to purchase a crap load of codes like some have done in the past.

You will get errors when trying to purchase codes depending on how new your account is "had that problem" Unless you would rather have someone jack your CC and go buck wild on it at the UOGamecode store and watch your bank account go

One thing I do not understand, is why my Credit Card is good to pay for my Ultima Online subscription but even after entering my UO login and password which shows I have an active account, paid for with my credit card, I then had problems placing my order and got the error message "Processor Error #31". The credit card is good and infact it is used to pay for my subscription but then, the same credit card could not buy me a code for that same one game ? I do not understand that.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Lets stay on topic

The title says "problems with purchasing" not whats inside the product.
Q: I am getting Error 31 Errors when trying to purchase Gamecodes on UOGamecodes.com:

Uriah: This is a common error for the site. We have resolved many of the login issues after the launch of High Seas, but some players continue to have problems purchasing codes.

Currently players may go to [email protected] if you have questions. This email should now work correctly and connect you with the vendor of UOGamecodes instead of the EA support link.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets stay on topic of the Title which is problems with purchasing not whats inside the product which you MUST be planning to purchase even without increased storage or this entire thread would be pointless.

Q: I am getting Error 31 Errors when trying to purchase Gamecodes on UOGamecodes.com:

Uriah: This is a common error for the site. We have resolved many of the login issues after the launch of High Seas, but some players continue to have problems purchasing codes.

Currently players may go to [email protected] if you have questions. This email should now work correctly and connect you with the vendor of UOGamecodes instead of the EA support link.

Thank you for the information. Hopefully this will make the solution of eventual problems faster than going through EA Support. When I had to buy codes and was unable to use the web site because of the error message, I went through EA Support and they were very helpfull and supportive but with messages going back and forth (sometimes it took a few days to get a reply...) it took much longer than I had hoped before I could get the codes I needed.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sucks big time having to wait because you have to listen to everyone else go on and on about things and you are like *looks* "Is it here yet?" *looks* "Is it here yet?" *looks* "Is it here yet?"

Now everyone has phone numbers, emails, explanations and some tips to fix problems. I say job well done!

And Mesanna likes Pink! You go Gurl!

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this will work but maybe if you posted your full cc info here someone could help you out?

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this guy has a point
for existing and new players

rule #1 should be make it easy for people to pay

u know how many people out there will try to play and if they have issues buying online they will say to themselves how bad will it be once i get to log in?
if they cant even accept money properly how are they gonna run a game?

lol we all know the answer but they need to at least try and trick the newbies into thinking uo is at least semi functional
most of us like it or not we will deal with it because we all have ties into the game
but newbies dont have any such ties
i know its hard to get new players here and i know the usual bla bla on that subject but dammit make it easier to keep the ones we do trick into playing
i say trick because ive never seen a game so great but with so many problems

dont get me wrong i love UO
i love the work this dev team is doing i know draconi , RG etc i say who cares?
we have a dev team commited to making this game big again and i believe they might have a chance but like i said
it all starts with people subscribing

also we get more returning players than new
these guys might check it out but right off the bat they will say oh nothing changed here forget it

C

Capn Kranky

<all in fun>

A regular old knowledge-base of redirection to prior topics of same material ... kewl! this may also qualify you to be a GM and point folks to the EA Solutions stuff that never is for what one needs to know AND it'll get you a night a the local Holiday Inn Express!

</all in fun>

Actually I have no urge to purchase housing tilesets ... odds are that within a year they'll be free in the dingdong client ennyhoo ... thus screwing the ones who paid for it.

W

Woodsman

CAN YOU PURCHASE THESE YET???!!!

CAN SOMEBODY POST THE WEBSITE FOR THEM?

W

Woodsman

Sorry, for some reason my keyboard went into Old Man Mode, but I turned it off.

P

pgib

So are these expansions worth the dough.
I bought the rustic pack for the magincia stalls and the raised garden bed and... well, i don't know if it is worth something. I mean, the stalls are great but in the end if you want to sell/buy pet you can just ask in general chat (at least on europa, when the chat is not flooded by pvpers insulting eachother).

Nonetheless i think the idea of mini-expansions is good, maybe focusing on skill group rather than decoration tiles would be better, like a tamer expansion pack that lets me tame Sudiva (but this is only a casual example).