• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for those using UOGamecodes.com

How have you found using UOGamecodes website?

• I'm in the US, and the site has always worked

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • I'm not in the US and the site has always worked

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I'm in the US and the site used to work, but now does not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not in the US and the site used to work, but now does not

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I'm in the US and the site has never worked for me

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I'm not in the US and the site has never worked for me

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • I'm in the US but my results trying to use the site vary depending on CC or other details

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I'm not in the US but my results trying to use the site vary depending on CC or other details

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed a few of the folks currently having issues are not based in the US, so in the hopes it might help shed some light on what's happening, let's see if there's a pattern...

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not in the US and the site has never worked for me

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not in the US and the site used to work, but now does not

I found an email in my archive, stating that I ordered some codes from uogamecodes.com in January 2009. Since then, I was not successfull to order anything from uogamecodes.com. When UO:SA came out, I had to order my codes via support.ea.com.

T

Trebr Drab

In US, always worked.

But I always use the same two credit cards, always MasterCard.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've noticed a few of the folks currently having issues are not based in the US, so in the hopes it might help shed some light on what's happening, let's see if there's a pattern...
I voted for the last option because it was the closest to my experience, but actually my choice would have been:

I'm not in the US, and the site used NOT to work, but now it does.

I couldn't get SA from uogamecodes last year, but this year I was able to purchase HS without a problem. No apparent reason - same credit card, same billing address, etc...

Edit: Now that I think about it - I think I changed credit card at the beginning of this year. This would explain why the new card isn't blocked on the site anymore.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I voted for the last option because it was the closest to my experience, but actually my choice would have been:

I'm not in the US, and the site used NOT to work, but now it does.

I couldn't get SA from uogamecodes last year, but this year I was able to purchase HS without a problem. No apparent reason - same credit card, same billing address, etc...
I knew I'd probably miss out some permutations of answer, but that's not one I'd even thought likely ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the UK and have just a couple of hours ago successfully purchased and applied my codes.

I was using a prepaid Mastercard 'cashplus'.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was using a prepaid Mastercard 'cashplus'.
I'd used one of those without problems years ago, but when my latest bank card was also a Visa card I moved to using that, which worked perfectly until this last 'booster pack'.

SirZ

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm from Russia and site has always worked for me.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moaned about it alot on here already! But I'm not in the US and my results vary depending on the CC, The Moons Lux value and wether or not I'm wearing red trousers.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the US and it's never ever worked.
Doesn't recognize my account name. And yes, I know what I'm doing.

E

Evlar

Always worked ok for me here in Spain, but only when using the FireFox browser. Any other browser, it wouldn't work.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used my debit card fine. What I would like more is if they offered PAYPAL as a payment option instead of that stupid paybycash thing. I've usually got money to spare in my paypal account yet I can't use it to buy gametime codes or upgrades.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
If you prefer, you can call us to place your order by phone (Please Note: Evil Home Décor codes cannot be ordered via phone). We can be reached by calling 1-866-543-5435 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-866-543-5435 end_of_the_skype_highlighting and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you. For further questions regarding UO Game Code Store's security, you can contact us by email by following this link. *Current versions of Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer or AOL.

Also try a different web browser then the one you are using. My Firefox use to freeze up because it could not load an image on the site, I went to the store on Netscape Navigator and was able to purchase.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm from germany. The page has always worked for me using FF or IE. I use the same credit card since 1999.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm in the US and I've never ever had any trouble with the site.