• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Uogamecodes.com phone number?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ordered a few things from uogamecodes.com last night, my credit card has been charged, but i haven't received any emails :bored:

Anyone know what i should do or which phone number to call?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thank You.

T

Tazar

Since you can order stuff through uo-customer service, I'd start there.

1 (866) 543-5435

Only suggestion I have. Maybe someone else can do better. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ordered a few things from uogamecodes.com last night, my credit card has been charged, but i haven't received any emails :bored:
If you have one, check your spam folder. I use yahoo mail, and sometimes they can be a little overprotective.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye check the spamfolder even my outlook likes to deposit those emails in there :(

kittykat

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, my friend has this same problem. She ordered codes last night, never recieved any (and did check her spam folder - she said like, 50 times). I gave her the # Tazar mentioned but yesterday didn't fall into their business hours. She was gonna call back today.

maybe something is messed up at the code site and the emails will go through today? ...hopefully soon too, I know she really wanted to finish her deco with bookcases...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya i have been checking my inbox and my junk folder since last night :( guess i will give that phone number a try after work.

Thanks

S

Spada

Ya i have been checking my inbox and my junk folder since last night :( guess i will give that phone number a try after work.

Thanks
Hello UP,
Contact CS and let them know you made a purchase via the UO Code store and that you need the order confirmation email resent. Have the UO account you used to make the purchase on hand. They'll be able to resend the email to you pretty quickly.

Thank you
-Spada

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello UP,
Contact CS and let them know you made a purchase via the UO Code store and that you need the order confirmation email resent. Have the UO account you used to make the purchase on hand. They'll be able to resend the email to you pretty quickly.

Thank you
-Spada
Ok i will give it a try after work

Thank you

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I too bought something last night and got no email.

:bored:

Yay for having to pay to jump through hoops :danceb:

L

LdyHawke

As kittykat posted for me earlier (thanks, kat!), this happened to me yesterday as well. I sent a ticket through the "contact us" option, but have yet to get a response.

L

LdyHawke

***UPDATE***

Just received my codes! I'll have to wait until tonight to redeem and feel completely secure about the whole thing, but for now, I'm a happy dancin' broccoli!

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***UPDATE***

Just received my codes! I'll have to wait until tonight to redeem and feel completely secure about the whole thing, but for now, I'm a happy dancin' broccoli!

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!! i got my code too :danceb:

They probably looked into it, since so many people said they didnt get the codes they ordered yesterday.

Ty Spada

Kingshore Dad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh well so i´m not the only one....

I ordered a 7th charslot + storage upgrade and a couple of bookcases. I never got any e-mail with my codes but guess what the charged my creditcard 2 seconds after my order. but no codes till now. that was 2 weeks ago...........

STOP SUCKING AND GIVE ME MY CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!