• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to babble likes its 2006

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea it is. last time i did taming on a production shard there was still power hour. that sucks.

i did it on siege awhile ago but its easy there. you only have to get to 70.1 normally.

K

Khalan

taming is very very very boring I would fall asleep trying to tame ... thats why this time around I plan on having a back up ... a warrior! ehheheheh

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant remember the last skill trained on a production shard. ive been on siege so for so long. RoT is both good and bad. . .

T

Tanis420

Hmm last thing I gmed on any shard was healing, god that took me forever. I would just gain the old fashined way with out any tricks, 8x8 included.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
things are amazing. just got home from school 2 days ago and im loving not having anything at all to do

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im waitin to hear back from them officially but im pretty much hired as a life guard

G

That sounds like a good job. Hanging out at the beach all day, etc, etc.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh it is. only thing that sucks is it is 11-7 so i go there, then hang out with freinds and go to sleep for the next day. the job took all my internet time away

G

Ya, I worked shift work before. You always think, I'll get stuff done in the morning, or stay up late at night. It never works out that way tho.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exactly. before i started working i was going to the gym religiously, but now i cant make myself get up at 8 to go and if i leave it till after work i end up going out instead.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they said they wanted to take it out or something but im pretty sure they never did. just get on a boat and try it out

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, 8x8 no longer works. Just stand in your house (or wherever you want), and macro away.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been on siege for awhile now so there is no real need to use the 8x8 there. i cant belive they finally took that out, lol

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ive been on siege for awhile now so there is no real need to use the 8x8 there. i cant belive they finally took that out, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

As I understood, they didn't set about to intentionally take out 8x8. I think they set out to attempt to fix their random number generator, as a side effect of that was 8x8 becoming broken.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

lol, now that sounds more like the dev team i know and love

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it's not like the older dev teams--they would've fixed it by putting a stop to skill gain, and just letting players set their skills like the test center. :p

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh, i finally got my room all set up in my new house. starting to feel like home

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm...well, since this is the babble thread, I just gotta ask....

What's the deal with tea, man?? You gotta share....

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i live in northeast PA and we have a gas station/mini mart chain called Turkey Hill. they make the best iced tea on the planet and about 3 summers ago they had a deal where you bought 3 half gallons for 3 dollars. i wiped em out :]

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, corran is still around. he posts on the thief board every now and then and is playing ffix or whatever it is

L

Loke of ls

<blockquote><hr>

wow, long time no see. what have you been up to?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've taken over the world, didn't you get my memo?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im weeping now. orgo final on monday, anat on teusday physics on thursday, and a paper due on friday

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no [censored]. my last post was the end of last semester. im already half way though fall semester

G

Your babble makes corran cry

but HAI
http://i22.***********/mx0hu1.gif