• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to babble likes its 2006

S

Soam414

turkey hill lemonade is better. what're you gonna do?what're you gonna do?

don't even start on snapple.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went out to eat tonight by the grocery store so i got some thill. i was going through withdrawal

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i get her some kind of chocolate heart thing. she would rather that and a card over a gift gift. easier for me, lol

L

Loke of ls

Actually I may have to agree with soam here. :|

Naaaaaaah, it's a freaking ace sig!

S

Soam414

i just came back about 3 weeks ago. path plays siege but only on school vacations.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep. i gave up on production shards a long time ago. i have fun on siege mostly because of the guild im in. like soam said though i only get time to play over breaks. i bought a ton of soul stones though so my char has like 18 skills or so. i still get RoT while im at school :]

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im to attached to my pixels, lol. i dont have that much on cats at all compared to the average production shard player. they have way to much [censored]

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, the last 2 days were crazy on siege. 2 idocs and we held them both. yesterday we sat at a keep for 5 hour with 10 people and fought off at least 7 guilds all allied against us. it was fun stuff

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, when it was over i did think to myself, wow i have been playing UO for a long ass time.

it was the most fun i have had in years. it was [censored] nuts man.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its easy now. next time im on aim ill tell you a trick. im pretty sure it still works

S

Soam414

nah capping doesnt work anymore. neither does 8x8.

there are no tricks anymore lol

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
send me an im next time im on. i dunno if you supposed to talk about it here

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very very nice. by the time i go home for break i should have the temp i want to use on siege all worked up. im pumped

L

Loke of ls

Sounds like a lot of fun path, almost makes me miss the golden days of uo

S

Soam414

I am no where near finishing my chars, i have had to revamp all their templates just about. and probably will have to again with pub40.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you gotta plan ahead man. ive already started gaing my skills for pub 40. siege is alittle bit different though. takes a lot longer to gain

S

Soam414

at this point nothing is definite though they still might change a lot.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im pretty sure the resist thing is gunna go in, the arms lore part i mean.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that will be right around the end of school for me. i cant [censored] wait for the summer

S

Soam414

i just ordered 10 soulstone frags from a buddy of mine. gonna stone a couple GM arms lores, a couple GM resists and anything else i think i might need for pub 40.

i am at jhelom right now putting the finishing touch on my warrior. she's
120 Swords
100 Tact
100 Anat
100 Resist
80 Chiv
90 Heal
106 Parry(on it's way to 120)

when pub 40 comes she's probably going to drop healing/and or tactics to free up room for lore and something else. would like to take resist to 120 if possible so maybe 80 lore and 120 resist =)

she's like my only finished char though the rest are all a mess. they have mostly completed skills but are all in the middle of a template overhaul heh.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i like the idea to drop heal and anat. oh and i wasnt even thinking about the items you have when i sent you that temp, lol. im way to used to siege :]