• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to babble likes its 2006

S

Samseed

LoL. Now where have I heard that before.
Oh, and in case anyone is curious about the babble threads from 2005 and 2004, I've created links to them below:

2004 Babble Thread

2005 Babble Thread

I figured someone may be curious and want to know what people babbled about two years ago

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, very nice.

i would love to be able to pull up some of the real old ones. now that was some crazy babble

L

Loke of ls

Our babble was once grandios tho ^^
Good to see that some of it is still left.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, we did have some pretty damn good babble.

long live the spoon king!

L

Loke of ls

I wonder if they'll ever be able to fix the registration dates.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea i know. i cant even remember how long ive been here anymore. they probably wont though

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been here way to long as well. i just dont remember when i actually registered

S

Samseed

I can't remember how long I've been here. I think I have been a mod for around 3 years.... Not sure how long I was a poster before that. Then there were the lurker days too.

E

Eversonic

During my more 'outspoken' years... I went thru stratics accounts on a 6 months basis. Good thing I don't care about post counts like some :)

S

Soam414

It's been on for awhile, without offs. Which is great.

How's siege treating ya?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well over x mas break it was amazing. we created a lot of exceptionally sad people and made some cash. right now im just training skills becuae my connection at school sucks.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, its fun when you someone you dont even remember starts pancakes you out. it makes me smile

S

Soam414

does anyone still babble?
shaun?coran?where are the legends

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
corran doesnt babble or play UO anymore. he still has his accounts active but he plays FFXI last i heard. i havent talked to him in awhile

shaun just vanished one day about 2 years ago and hasnt been on the internet since. not on stratics, icq, or anything else.

S

Soam414

Hope he's doing alright. it sucks when someone just disapears.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, im pretty sure no one has talked to him since then. his name gets brought up every now and then like this but he never pops in.

S

Soam414

nice to see you have 10k. should have been mine a long time ago. i was at 9k about when stratics crashed. never got it back.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was a few hundred away when stratics crashed. i think i lost over 1k when it happened.

S

Soam414

i lost 9k. they should really give me 10k im a legend =(

these forums are dead now i'll never get to 10k

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill babble with you :]

it wont be 250 a night like we used to do but it will be a few a day, lol. maybe a handfull on a good day.

S

Soam414

we used to pwn these forums. we got the witch hunter forum shut down.

S

Soam414

I never got any serious warnings. just a mod or two who would be like "I don't have a problem with it, but watch your ass for the bitchy mods"

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i never got a serious one either. just pms that said to stop doing it, lol