• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooooooooooooo.............................is it Punday?

S

Scrumpy Jack

Ello you lot!

I see Mary finally made it to the babbledom. I remember telling her ages ago ( I think it was even before she so tragically lost her left ear to a skylark ) "Mary", I said, "Mary, go to the babbledom! There are lots of weird and desperate people there who talk to eachother all day, even though they can't see eachother. You might find a new boyfriend there!"

I am glad she finally followed my advise ....

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You might find a new boyfriend there

[/ QUOTE ]

eep!

*runs away*

S

Scrumpy Jack

Well, "eep" is the reaction Mary normally gets for her advances. You might want to think of something stronger if you are REALLY not interested ... she can be quite persistent.

But don't let yerself be fooled by her somewhat extravagant outside: she does have her merits, as painful as it might be to find out what they are. So think about it ...

S

Scrumpy Jack

See, told ya! And she hardly ever looses parts of her face when kissing! Nowadays ....

G

K, got Xorar's path back.

Some of the stuff that's stealable is in the 'room of the dead'. She can't get in alive, and if she can't self-rez anything she takes in with her will be lost.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning babble-people!

I guess people are still in shock by that Caravan song ...

"The horror! The horror!!"

*giggles madly*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ooooo.......multicoloured babble

There's posh !!

[/ QUOTE ]

Phew ... and I thought it's only me seeing those colours.

*makes mental note "Caffein tablets are NOT responsible"*

I

imported_Seasseragh

bom bom bom...

I admit I´m lazy
, could you post the lyrics, please ?

I

imported_Wishbone

Caravan to Brit

Are you ready ?
Are you ready ?

Are you ready for the time of life
Its time to stand up and fight
So alright
So alright
Hand in hand we take a caravan to the marble town
One by one we gonna bite dust with pride
Now that can‘t be denied
Stand up
Stand up
From the ocean seaside of Skara old
We all come together with swords of gold
Now the brigands of the world can‘t see
This a better place for us to flee
The place is somewhat black and white
No fun there is, nothing to ride.

Every woman every man
Join the caravan to Brit
(stand up) stand up
Stand up
Every body takes a stand
Join the caravan to Brit
(stand up) stand up
Stand up

There’s a red there
There’s a red there don‘t you know
He’s not friendly
He’s the villain in this show

We‘ll be dieing on this facet here
Trammies bite the dust but persevere
Bring the young and the old
Now‘s to let blood flow from their heart

Every woman every man
Join the caravan to Brit
(stand up) stand up
Stand up
Every body takes a stand
Join the caravan to Brit
(stand up) stand up
Stand up

Not 100% correct, we had to change some bits to make it scan properly

K

Kayne

Its all well and good giving us the lyrics wheres the link to the song?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Must be nice to be talented...............

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you can find a way to get paid for it

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning World of Babbles!

The babble is on, the weekend is nigh and I won my lawsuit against our landlord (it only took 2 years and three months). So what evil things could happen on a day like this?

Oh, right .. those wretched beggars and their noise ... don't we have any more pleasant things to talk about?

*grins toothily*

G

i'll be heading over to doom tonight folks, around 9pm or so. let me know if you want to hitch a lift

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Babblers.........................

and lurkers.....................

G

give me a shout on icq.

Oh, I'll be camping out in the room of the dead for several days with Xorar, just logging her in occasionally to check for the stealables. She's going in empty, so if anyone wants extra supplies carrying in I can do that.

G

Huh!
I just had to repackage my shiny new Sidewinder Mouse...

£50, for a mouse that doesn't track properly, and rattles...
Not so shiny...

G

Xorartep now camping in the room of the dead, having gone and gotten herself dead so that she could get in.

Already got one bottle and pile of damaged books

The books are used quite a lot for decor projects, I understand.

G

Kimi that sucks

snakes are meant to rattle, mice aren't (i'm currently waiting on a replacement 500gb drive from Scan*).

Morning all, it's bright and freezing outside here today.

*I ended up ordering a replacement drive to tide me over (what I'm going to do with a total of over 1tb of storage I don't know).

G

MAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KART WWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

That was some gooood mining, but alas, no BR...

6am, rise and shine Babbledom!!!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mebbe I should be selling my Blackrock instead of throwing it away?

G

at the moment, yes you should, it's fetching something like 50k per piece.

G

<blockquote><hr>

at the moment, yes you should, it's fetching something like 50k per piece.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm saving my blackrock, based on two factors:
1.) I'm assuming that it's going to have more value once most people have burned all theirs, blowing the stuffing out of the Shadowlords. Either from a trade-in/collection perspective, or another use for it. Failing that, I'll have another honking great chest of stuff that is worthless, takes up &gt;100 lockdowns, and I can't bear the part with. It's win-win.
2.) I'm actually having more fun playing WoW, than I would have doing yet another rinse/repeat of the same "kill monsters" formula that's been at the core of just about every event in UO's history. Ordinarily, it would be with the monster-bashing, but this time around, being among the first three to hit a macro key and then waiting around for the shadowlord to be killed seems pretty... I can't think of a word...

K

Kayne

<blockquote><hr>

I´m exhausted after a week of fighting in Dark Glow, and also frustrated. Either this event is constructed for just about every template except those I have, or else I just plain suck. Why? Cause after hours and hours I have managed to get the impressive amount of 5 threads, 1 planesword and 1 shield, which I actually didn´t get myself, but SilberCatt was kind enough to drop on the floor for me. I don´t have a greater dragon, and I don´t have any blackrock (except 1 piece that I used as event access, and then lost on a corpse that decayed), but else at least three of my chars are pretty decent. Well, at least that´s what I thought until now...

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much my feelings too Ayara. Oh that and i wiped a good 400k out of my bank trying to get anywhere in 'glow.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Good morning Europa!!

Funnily enough, this Moonglow stuff is the only event where we really got sth out of.... Missed all the ToT stuff, had only a few Ophidian thingies, no Magincia event for us either, have no rat coins... but now a lot of threads, those wisps are neverending!

I

imported_Seasseragh

Good morning!

Agreed Tabby. My nightmare is to, one day after the hand-in is over, find that beetle packed to the brim with swords, shields and threads (sorry Ayara).

Status
Not open for further replies.