• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I really want to get more but I don't know where to stop really. I should carry on buying and looting but its just soooooo much effort.

I want to buy rubble, staves of pyros, vorpal blades.. actually if anyone wants, we could go onto origin and get some more ophid stuff before its all over there? Ophidians still spawn in T2A fel

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

It's like one of those dreams..... where you keep finding money. As soon as you pick up one, you see the next... always wake up very tired after such dreams... and similar, these glow rushes are draining! But indeed it is all abt the template....

G

Why go to origin? I believe there are still berserkers etc in terathon keep, fel

G

ah

No one has found a purpose to this 'corrupted wisp' yet?

Other THP's bit of misinformation that is.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My nightmare is to, one day after the hand-in is over, find that beetle packed to the brim with swords, shields and threads (sorry Ayara).

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeek, hope that won´t happen.

My whining mode is officially off, and I have decided that it´s not my characters that suck (they do their best, bless´em), but me being slow with the keys cause I´m left-handed, and I use the comp in right-hand mode. It can´t be anything else, can it
?

I have gone back to something I know how to do now. Taming drakes and unicorns. The silver steed statue is not far away now

G

can we hand in now then? where/to whom? i must have missed that bit!

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not yet

deep breaths.........calm.......not missed it........

G

Actually... There is a turn-in active.
If you give your event things to a character called Kimi, in return she gives you... Things...
*Shifty eyes*

I

imported_Coppelia

<blockquote><hr>

Actually... There is a turn-in active.
If you give your event things to a character called Kimi, in return she gives you... Things...
*Shifty eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]
Recognition?

I

imported_Seasseragh

I´ve walked htrough two good pairs of sandals, yet this Kimi is nowhere to be found?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I´ve walked htrough two good pairs of sandals, yet this Kimi is nowhere to be found?

[/ QUOTE ]Try Bloodmyst Isle...
*Coughs*

Actually, that'd be Kími.
I'll be back in UO soonish, I think.
Well, I'm mining now, actually, which is about as boring as it is in WoW... Though, considerably less profitable...

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Mining in UO boring? Try gargoyle's pickaxes, and bet each hack, will an elly show up or not?

I

imported_Coppelia

Do it in Fel Despise and you'll add a champ spawn and Reds to the party!

Seriously, mining with gargoyle pickaxe is... climactic... compared to training fishing skill.

G

oh I dunno, until he needed deep water Terry trained fishing in Shame
, got a few funny comments too.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Babblefolk.

I'm posting this whilst watching "Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah - Giant Monsters All-Out Attack", so I'm currently as happy as a pig in poo.

Crappy movies on teh interwebs FTW!

*goes back to cheerleading for the giant moth*

G

g'morning all

Braved another foray into the rift last night. Wished I hadn't, the poor draggie lost .4 magery again. I hate my pets dying repeatedly like that.

several of us were tackling one of those shadow lord things, Locrian was tanking for them, and though I kept dying to its one hit kill attack someone always rezed me fast enough that I could get back and vet. Someone turned up with another dragon and we were doing fine, until someone brought us 2 fallen warriors and a fettid essence. Poor Locrian couldn't cope with a warrior and the shadowlord, the other dragon had the fettid and other warrior, and I couldn't vet at all with the fettid there.

G

He's got a few of his lost skill points back helping me get my dragon scales for the library. Only 4553 more scales needed.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

<blockquote><hr>

and we were doing fine, until someone brought us 2 fallen warriors and a fettid essence.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gotta hate those peeps who bring uninvited guests.... Esp if that involves fallen warriors, we hate those creatures! Their sound, their annoying ability to fly through the roofs to get away from bersekers, yes, can't stand them...

BTW, does anyone else have the idea that bersekers have more trouble now than last week to kill those Fallen Warriors? Took them ages on Sunday suddenly, while before they were no match really.

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

BTW, does anyone else have the idea that bersekers have more trouble now than last week to kill those Fallen Warriors? Took them ages on Sunday suddenly, while before they were no match really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... and I thought I was imagening this

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Thanks Seasseragh!! So it's not just us...

Goooooood morning babbledom!!! 6am, rise and shine everybody!!

G

I'm risen, but not shining...

Neither is the sun, actually...
Mmm... Overcast...

Oh, and probably the sun not being risen yet, too.

I watched the X Files movie last night.
Not altogether impressed

I

imported_Wishbone

Good morning Babblers

Totally forgot about the event last night

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

Good morning Babblers

Totally forgot about the event last night

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn´t. Ran out of weapons after my second grey-screen, sooo...
Didn´t think it´d be necessary to insure GM-crafted blades, apparently wrong, and my own fault.
But why someone looted my coolbox with refreshments (froostwood ornate box) is totally beyond me
It somehow finally found it´s way back to me, so thanks to whoever dropped it at Trinsic gate.

K

Kayne

Total lack of babble, its a disgrace. Good job i got a spare little while to babble isnt it

G

It sounds like she weighed up her options and the scales were more important than babble.

/goes off to bed

G

*groans*

There should be a rule against that, but I can't find it in the RoC.

With a bit of luck (and no pks) I might get my talisman today or tomorrow, but not this morning 'cos it's shopping day.

We're off on a bus ride to ASDA, with my posh new shopping trolly. Terry sez I'm now an 'articulated granny' (towing shopping trolly)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning Wishy .. and all the other strangely absent babblers.

Guess everybody is still recovering from the caravan on Tuesday .. or GoBs little performance at that tavern-opening last night .. whichever was worse *grins*

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

So more babble from you now again?

Good morning all!!

G

I just scalded my fingertips, while cooking Risotto...
Hurts like hell to even have them connected to my central nervous system, let alone typing &gt;.&lt;

Can I evade the profanity filter, please?
"[censored] [censored] [censored]" doesn't quite describe it

G

aloe vera mixed with a little lavender oil will sort that out hun. but first, stick em under the cold tap til they're numb

does anyone know where to get/how to make a runed prism? can't find it with a stratics search, and i've been through all my tools twice now. it's driving me nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.