• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "We lub Petra" Babble Thread! BABBLE THREAD [OT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amplified too. Blooming air vent for the chimney is right by my head. Not even a working chimney, it's been removed on the ground floor.

W

Wishbone

g'morning people.

Raining cats and dogs here.
on the plus side it means I wasn't woken up by the darn pigeon that keeps using our chimney as an echo chamber.
Cooooooooo cooooooo coooooo coooo cooo coo

Sure it wasn't a Cuckoo??
:D

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mebbe he was just expressing his amazement at UO's grafix

;)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evening all
Been away again..for some months and its as confusing as ever when I come back. Just a quick question, when I left there were all sorts of artefacts and things dropping in the legacy dungeons, is that all done with now or did they leave it switched on?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning each

Seems Summer is here then..................:D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wasn't that last week?

Do we know anyone willing to take in a less-than-uber dread warhorse? Terry managed to find an 'upgrade' for the one he had, so now I got it to give away.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
erm, dunno.
ICQ is open and appears to be on, but I've not spoken to anyone on it for several hours.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra
If you have not managed to unload the warhorse might I buy it from you, I am having a long series of taming related deaths which is sapping my enthusiasm for playing once again.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oops, sorry, recalled away mid sentence, say 'hi' back, and 'why aren't you here?' :p

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is closing her accounts as of tomorrow I think :( Trying hard to persuade her otherwise.

K

Kiminality

I've been playing The Sims 2...
So addictive...

I made a cleaning robot.
It broke, and went crazy, throwing rubbish everywhere.
So, my mechanic Sim fixed it, and made another, so that one can clean up, if the other goes whacko.
A few days later, my mechanic goes to school, and the cleaning bot goes bonzo. As planned, the second rolls into action, and promptly goes loopy.
Between them, they coated half my plot in garbage, before my mechanic got home... She then died, trying to get to them to repair them >.<

S

Seasseragh

You have bad Karma with cleaning machines Kimi. You should´ve known better :p

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
G´day all!
Back on the boards. Back in UO. Have been in Moonglow and died from saying no. Will now go check on the vendors and then do some decorating in my better half´s new Large Tower. All in all it´s gonna be a peaceful comeback day.

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, yay you and the famous revolving door :D (Though my absense were only three weeks long, so I´m not really sure it counts as an official "away-time". Lets just say I got kinda half-way out of the door and then thought better of it ;))

Edit to see if I can get the signature egg to show. Nope, nowhere in sight... *sighs*

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Replying to meself to see if the egg will show (no, I´m not desperate... not at all... Hmmmm)

Edit: Wootness!!! :beer:

K

Kiminality

You have bad Karma with cleaning machines Kimi. You should´ve known better :p
You know, that had completely slipped my mind...
I guess my brain blocked out the horrific memories...
Even :lame: doesn't even come close to describing the little tube of suckery on the back of the hoover (the only bit that still worked), especially when utilised to hover over half a house...

S

Seasseragh

You know, that had completely slipped my mind...
I guess my brain blocked out the horrific memories...
Good thing i´m here to remind you, eh? :eek:

Anyone else visited Andrew the card-reader in Moonglow?

So far I got:

Yes/No, resulting in "Death"
Yes/Yes resulting in "The Star" + glass dagger (Swords/Necro, neg. Karma)

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fear I may be sinning...I just pre-ordered warhammer online from Play.
It was the models and book that sealed the deal for me
Of course the limite. edition model in the collectors set is for the one of the races I don't currently collect

/curses his model buying addiction

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning each
Can't seem to get going today, every time I start something I get interrupted.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my vendor 'Shady the Fence' has had a right going over. Half his bags are empty. I guess someone's planning to turn in a lot of doom and tokuno stealables.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not restocking those items till I see where the prices go to with the stage 2 turn in. I'll probably stock more of the older tram and fel stealables instead.

U

ultima online

having a mammoth watching session of kyle xy, for some reason im finding it strangely compelling and thoughtful and rather quite good

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Busy morning! Shifted all the trade posts into threads in the new trade forum.

Hope none of the sellers and buyers are going to be cross.

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not good to post smilies to yourslef, people will think you've gone

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
morning. Doing the 'daily rares' run so that I've got something to put in the 'fence' vendor other than the tokuno and doom stuff

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good babbling to ya all!
A question about daily rares. I have a Tram thief in training, and have been running around with him getting guard-whacked in just about every shop around (he´s not good at magery and removing traps), and I have never even seen any of those daily stuff (except herbs in Moonglow). Do you have to be an early bird, extremely lucky, or familiar with secret locations to find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.