• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cherie XX

Eh sorry guys im done giving [censored] back in game that people drop.. I have given so much back then when i lose some items I get the big screw you.. Kinda BS.. The guild is AV btw.. So much for honor in guild's..
Eh found this for the record on what I have given back (got a spreadsheet of it all)
Orny (3)
Ring of vile (2)
Weapons (21)
Random pieces of armor (47)
Full Suits (7)
Jackles (5)
Leggins of bane (2)
Random Jewelery (18)
Random Items (83)

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Because we all know stealthers are so easy to spot that there is no chance any got close enough to the outskirts of your spawn to check what level it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right here, right now, i want you to say you DO NOT use Ghost cams, so i can call you a liar to your face.

Lets talk about your ghost at island, named Island, and star named Star etc etc..

You use stealthers for despise and marble to rat. i check spawns constantly, and as GM of LLC i had 100 tracking, i never tracked your stealthers, but i ALWAYS saw your ghost cams. I still do.

[/ QUOTE ]

And we all know how well 100 tracking does *rolleyes* I've used a tracker/detector for about 4 years now. You fail more often than not. You've got two types of stealthers to search for: animals AND humans. A stealther can change from one form to another and a tracker has close to NO chance of finding/seeing them. I do both human and elf tracker/detecters. It doesn't matter if the hider only has 80 stealth or 120 in my experience. Both are hard to find. And to quote a saying "some days the sun shines on a dog's rear"... meaning, sometimes you actually get a track off on a stealther.

And what is the big deal about a ghoster vs a stealther? We search out spawns using both manually. Some of us have more than one account.

OMG a champ checker named island... the world is ending. Let me ask this: are all your chars named the same thing?
Doubt it. Over about 8 shards on multiple accounts, I've got maybe 4 chars named the same that are NOT gift grabbers. Guess I need to delete my logger named logger

$

$Kaylun$

<blockquote><hr>

sound like a dance around the fact that FL uses ghost cams within an illegal third party program.

but you know me, im not the trusting type.

bah, it wont matter by the end of the week anyways LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO!!

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Everybody, this thread is for smacktalk about things that happen in-game. There will be no personal attacks, and there will be no accusations of running illegal programs or scripts. If you have evidence that someone is doing something illegal take it to EA not to these boards.

Chaucer of TS, UO Stratics Moderator

R

Return of Croft

<blockquote><hr>

There will be no personal attacks, and there will be no accusations of running illegal programs or scripts.

Chaucer of TS, UO Stratics Moderator

[/ QUOTE ]

No personal attacks??... Could you please explain to us what exactly "smack talk" is?

reading your post was like getting a knock on the door from my nieghbor, in the middle of makin sweet love. "not this guy again.. whats he want?"

*wink nudge*

Oh, and F.L. got smoked last night. AGAIN.

I am a point and click archer. who is greater than All FL archers put togather. why is it that red wolf and mina went down in flames to moi? must be because they have the weakest template for pvp around, Stealth archers. Good for rez-kills only.

Get a real template kiddies. maybe you wont be sticky pwn-sauce all night. Poofed Aries in a 1v1 too, but he cried point and click archer too. If a real archer template is so bad, why am i constantly turning you guys into PWND gravy. You did get me tho, in that 15 on 1. (i have the screenshot to prove it LOL)

It just goes to prove my point, when ya see Croft-a-commin' Yall hold hands and shake in yer booties. Smack, smack smack.

Galt, I gotta give ya credit for survival tho, the bridge scene was impressive, that ya lived so long. Upon your demise tho, we found what had to be 100 bottles LOL. its all good, chuggin is fair game. We recovered 8 scrolls, im sure the other two were 120 magery and eval.. right? har!

(poke poke)

R

Return of Croft

Hey chauncer, how did you come up with the name " Chauncer"?

R

Return of Croft

Tori said:
<blockquote><hr>

Our "mina cam" has to sleep sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

a few pages back...

I can't be the only one who found that really funny. I find it both humorous, and a lil insulting. I mean you get a guy into your guild and you call him a cam? why not just call hij a meat shield? shame on you.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

Hey chauncer, how did you come up with the name " Chauncer"?

[/ QUOTE ]

You might want to look a little closer. There is no "n" in my username.

The name Chaucer is the name of a character from one of my favorite movies, and it is the name of a very gifted writer.

T

toobaad4u

There is no more smack left to be talked, trash day for the shard was some time ago and the most offensive piles were indeed "kicked to the curb".

oh yes, much like pubby, im sure others will have excuses of what happened r/l to suddenly draw them from the game, but the majority will be lame excuses.

FL dominated, strangled, and conquered. It will continue to do so, I for one will be a permanent shard resident, I just cloned my char on other shards to kill there. Most of us feel the same way, this was not an invasion, we never claimed it to be, it was always a colonization, which implies long term plans. We broke the not so mighty BTH, Like I did with the same chars on Great Lakes, where they fled in mass and set up on a new shard, leaving all behind (before shard transfers) and still never play what was their home shard.

Its ok though, a guild made up of folk led by one with personal goals at heart instead of the greater good of a guild (not select bum-y pets...lol), will ALWAYS fail, and FAIL it did, as have the others who have attempted ressistance.

We will win as we have always won, and go on being, while the BTH cash machine pubby bankrupted is no more.

B

Blood Red Knight

Darn it, I was hoping for no more new posts for a year or so on this thread, oh well.

T

toobaad4u

croft, princess, you of all people should know of whom I speak....lol

your nothing, an easy kill, you die or you run, thats your only hope when you meet me.

or have 6 others with you, but you'll still die , same as always, only with an audience of 6 friends.

remember this, because it is ALWAYS true, it's never about dueling, its all about ruling.

so are you coming back to the game to donate insurance and wince at all you think you once had? Or is "real life...lol" taking you away from us. Like it did pubby, and so many others we had steamrolled right out of UO. (pubbles on 2 , count them 2 shards...easy money).

please, weigh your response carefully, as inane but false claims will provoke all those who know better to mock you as much here as they do n tools, in game, and no doubt elsewhere...you mean, bad, winner you.

R

Return of Croft

so about two weeks ago or so i checked these boards and this guy toobadd4u was saying something that noone replied to, so i thought ide ask who he was speaking to... is he still speaking to someone?

D

Dread Raven

The Empire of the Fallen Lords would like to thank AV, D, and CYN for the post Christmas Harrower. We had been watching it shortly after someone popped it. We where anticipating that someone would do all the work for us, so we just sat back and waited. I would like to say thanks for the 9 25's and 10 20's. They are on there way back to PAC right now by xfer token.

S

Serkon555

i have someones bird slayer tally from FL, im sorry for taking it, never had a chance to give it back, sorry, send me a msg and ill give it back

C

C0rmac

You know I hate to say this but I miss the smack talk...used get a really kick out of reading this thread. I don't do PvP or smack talk myself but reading it on here sure was good entertainment.

I

imported_Intoxication

can anyone sum up the state of PVP on this shard.
no need to trash other guilds i was just wonder how many pvp guilds there were and how much fighting goes on here. also how large are the guilds that pvp and what is the average number of players in fights/spawns/harrys/yew gate.
thanks a lot.

D

Dread Raven

The shard is dead when it comes to PvP. There may be few small guilds who come out and do spawns. They get raided quite often by FL though. The shard used to be controlled by BTH and there rival was -D-. Then FL arrived and after year long campaign, the shard is mainly controlled by FL. This is the Empires colony. The members do not play actively on it, they just log on to scout and raid. I would recomend moving to another shard for PvP.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The shard is NOT controlled by FL.....FL uses spawn cams to bring 20 people to raid 2 doing a spawn and claims victory because FL can't hack it on a *real* shard.

Grow some kahunas and try doing that on Pac...oh wait..you left there cus you got your arses handed to you over and over...

We CHOSE not to do spawns because we don't want to inflate your already HUGE Egos with more falsehoods.

If taking 20 people to raid 4 is a victory for you, then congrats, you pwnd the noobs of origin....color me unimpressed.

D

Dread Raven

You sound very bitter Larissa. Maybe you need to think before you post. Spawns cams are illegal and accusing us of using third party programs is a violation the terms of agreement. FL does not use third party programs to check spawns. We have stealther scouts who run the shard checking the spawns. One of your old guildmates in D tried to sell us a program to do this and we explained to him, we do not need programs. So if your guildmate had a program to do this, it makes me wonder why he had it in the first place. As for numbers, yes we have a large guild. What would you want us to do tell them you 8 can't come, because Larissa will cry about to many people. Then we are not being fair to our membership. The members of FL are family. We play, fight, and work together as a guild. We do not believe excluding our members from anything.

As for Pac, why don't you check again and see what is happening on pacific. We have popped 8 harrowers in last month and no contest. We have kept FOO and TBA at bay. Yes they do give us a fights and they do sometimes win one. But Pac is still FL's. Just because we don't gate fight all day, does not mean we don't defend our empire. Instead of reading the boards and thinking you know everything, read between the lines. Both guilds have been tough fights, but still have not beat us off our shard. We fight and defend the Empire every night.

We also have beat down Sonoma and we have done 6 harrowers there uncontested. Have not lost a spawn there either.

The bottom line is we stopped origin from being farmed 24/7 and you are upset with that. We don't farm it and we won't let it be farmed. So keep posting and showing everyone how bitter you are with FL. It makes us feel good to be hated by you, it does inflate our egos everytime you post. So keep posting.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL chill out Raven...I never said you used a third party program, defensive much????

I said you used spawn cams....that in no way implies you use a third party program. Spawn cams....using chars to check spawns.......got it???

Anyway Author yes I still play, just not with FL. And no I don't HATE you Raven...I pity you, big differance *grins*

I

imported_Intoxication

Well the good news is we are not looking for a shard to farm nor are we looking for a shard to call our "empire."
We are just looking for a place to have fair fights and good times.

D

Dread Raven

First, I don't need your pity. You don't even really know me. This is a game and yes I play an evil character. So before you pity someone, you better look at yourself. Second, we don't use spy cams, we run our spawns with stealthing ninjas. Wolf form for the win. So keep showing us how much you really know about FL. Ignorance is bliss, so keep posting here, we love that you can fuel our egos, knowing that everytime you post, we win! The disinformation you supply is why we colonized this shard and made it a ghost town so easily. Don't go away mad, just away!

D

Dread Raven

Nothing against you phantom, but Larissa has a strong dislike for FL. If you did not know, we are The Empire of the Fallen Lords. So yes we do refer to it as the Empire, not just FL. People who know me and deal with me, will tell you, I am honest and tell it like it is.

Yes we do RP too, we have played the villians on both Pacific and Sonoma for the RP guilds.

As for respect I have tons for a lot of people on Origin, then again you can also tell who I have none for. The people of Sonoma are mostly kind and compassionate. But there are others who try to act civilized but are not. Those are the people betraying there guilds leadership and trying to under mine thier decisions. Once that failed leaving them to form another guild, then crawling back when it does not work our for them. They are truly Traitors to a Dynasty! I have pity for them and thier two faced opinions!

D

Dread Raven

Well we shall see you on the battlefiled. Just remember FL does not hang out at Yew gate(Trailer Park)! As it was put before, expect any where from 6 to 20 people raiding, we do not exclude our members from any guild activities. Welcomw to origin!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The reason you don't hang out at yew gate is because you are not ALLOWED too, because you cannot fight 1v1 battles and win. *laughs* Nice try though.

I don't dislike ALL FL.....I have friends in that guild that are my friends regardless of the tags they wear. I dislike the way the guild is run, I dislike the fact that you *cam* a spawn being worked by 4 people and raid with 20...fair much? Hardly, not FL..the *empire* *laughs*

MY home....you invaded MY home, CLAIM to own it???? Because you can bully 4 people with 20? And you call that a victory??? HA that's really lame, I'm sorry but I would be deeply ashamed to wear an FL tag.

You honestly remind me of Pub.....leader of a zerg guild who rolled over 4 or 5 people with 30 and called it a victory..a win....yes I am ashamed of the fact that I was in BTH, but I learned alot when I was.....enough to know that FL is exactly the same.....a guild of cowards who can't fight fair with a leader to match.

G

Thank you for your diplomatic reply.

welcome to the shard.

Larisa is a great soul and an aset to the shard.

I hope in the future we can all look back on these times and reflect on the disagreements that were and no longer are.

D

Dread Raven

Thats why you applied to join and you where turned down.................Hmm once again not stopping to think before you post. I am nothing like pub, as anyone who knows me. I am respectful and helpful to everyone. Then again the exception to my rule of helping out traitors. You fit that category perfectly.

As for Yew gate, I am there more often then you are, so just stay in Trammel and save face. I have fought many of you 1v1 and have come out the victor. I am humble, yes I do lose battles too. But then again, thats what makes the game a challenge. So anytime you want to fight me 1v1, let me know.

As for the invasion of Origin. We where invited here to fight BTH. We even allied Dynasty to rid the shard. Then you and Croft stabbed the leaders of Dynasty in the back and started to undermine the alliance. When that did not work you left them and started your own guild. Only to crawl back and start problems for D. You asked to join FL, but we said no. You where one of the reasons for the fall of Dynasty and the traitors who followed you. The root of your bitterness is the fact that we rejected you. So now you make up stories and post disinformation whenever possible. If we could post ICQ's here, I would have a nice conversation between a current member and you talking about joining. So be careful what you say, we do keep logs of all conversations.

There you go again with this cam thing. Must be an obsession. If you see a ghost exercise it. Good luck on that due to we use stealthers and run the spawns. A cam does not move spawn to spawn, they are stationary and people use multiple accounts to check them. We use are active PvP accounts to run all the spawns. So get the information correct.

As for your imformation, I am an Ambassador, not the warlord. I do not lead the battles. We fight with what we have, be it 2 to 20. If you don't want to deal with us, stay out of fel and stay out of PvP smack talk. Especially considering you can't even PvP!

Don't go away mad, just go away!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
HA omg.....wow who the heck resurrected this thread....someone who wanted to open their big mouth and sound smart??

Look HAG inor......I NEVER wanted to join FL........your precious Mina happens to be a GOOD friend of mine and the ONLY reason I even THOUGHT about it in the first place was to play with my friends.....but I stopped that quick after being in your teamspeak server a few times......I think it was KISSY who always talked over me, VERY loudly I recall....and always repeated every word I said only LOUDER so SHE would sound more important.

LAME guild, LAME rules...LAME leader...sorry HAG.... but I like my D family....it's family...not a bunch of backstabbing hypocrites.

Ask a few of your...members...Tom Bombadil maybe?? how many times he asked me to join FL?? and I said NO every time.....I was in BTH, I never want to be in another guild like that.

G

Raven is Raven not Haginor - I am Haginor - I never wanted you in FL and when asked about you joining FL my answer was always the same NO. Now you may continue your ridiculous banter with Raven.

Have a nice day.

I

imported_Intoxication

haha im am sorry i think im the one that resurrected this thread. i just wanted to get a feel for the people that play here. my guild has no problem with being out numbered, we have learned to just keep coming back for more. even if we know we cant win we will be a thorn in your side as long as we can. we dont give up easy and stand by each other. we also will not trash talk or make drama, we are one of the only drama free pvp guilds out there.
as far as yew gate goes we dont play there much. we will from time to time if we are bored and just wanna mess around a bit. we have a few members that like yew as for me i just dont like fighting when people hug guard zone.
again sorry for opening up the flood gates of trash talk again.
my moto has always been less talk more killing. work it out on the battle field.

O

OptPrime

Fun fight @ despise today. You got us last night, we got you today.

Love FFBz

L

leekiefer13

Aye, today was great fun. FFBz, glad to see you here. Also apologize for the miscommunications. FL you got yours today. I know there will be others and I hope they will be like this was. Thanks for the fight, better luck next time.
AV might not be the best in pvp, but today and any other time a spawn gets done by someone other than FL seems like a victory.

Also, Congrats to Miss Cleo for winning the Luna House from CCC.

About this shard being dead.... I dont think anyone who actually sees how many new guilds have come here would say that this shard is dead. The bank is full almost all day long. Which it was not when I started here. There has been a huge influx of people lately. So open your eyes. Origin is not dead.

Yours Truly,
Passionate about AV

G

So tell me, is UO worth coming back too? Or should I just close my accounts ASAP?

G

<blockquote><hr>

So tell me, is UO worth coming back too? Or should I just close my accounts ASAP?

[/ QUOTE ]

UO is still fun as ever for most people. The only reason I quit, which was not for diversity of playstyle, but for the reason that I love 3D graphics and am on a hiatus from UO waiting/hoping for them to make a truly 3D version, ya know, like UX:O was supposed to be.

*prays*

If the graphics do not bother you, then yeah, I'd say it is worth at least giving it a month to see for yourself.

If graphics are something you're interested in, then check out Lord of the Rings Online. They have not only a very strong RP Player Base, but also a very well put together Monster Play feature which is PvP.

To play Monster Play, all you need to do is get a Free People character to level 10, then you can make up to 5 Monster Play Characters that start out at level 50!

Players playing Free Peoples can only enter Monster Play areas to battle the Monster Players when they attain level 40. So things are really well-balanced out, but as will all games, they are constantly improving Monster Play and Free Peoples in regards to PvP.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
OMG CRAZY HORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been?????? COME BACK! PLEASE!!!! Pub is gone
but BTH still lives...kinda......I NEED to talk to you omg!

G

Hehehe, UO just made me so bored just standing around for hours on end waiting for a 5 minute fight. I think the enemy had gotten just as bored as we did. I didn't care much for the quests or monster fighting either so I tried another game for awhile but I haven't really been doing any gaming for months. I've been out of town for a few weeks and thought that I would consider either trying UO or closing my accounts. Anyways where is all the action at theses days?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There IS none that's why you need to come back. Grav quit....FL raids anyone that tries to spawn...it's SO dead but....UGH we need you guys back. I have...a certain someone's account that I am trying to build a suit for the main char though he's not GM of the guild anymore *winks* BUT....IF you came back...a few BTH guys are still around....not many though...but we need more to livin things up a bit you know???

O

OptPrime

Actually FL has been sort of dissapointing. They come and raid x2 and after losing x2 they stop coming back. Not even a starroom grinder anymore.

Are we demoralizing you guys that badly? It's just the beginning FL. Maybe you should start thinking of a new shard to 'colonize' because Origin is already no longer in your control.

I know.. maybe have more FL transfer over to fight us? Ya.. maybe that would work

C

C0rmac

The PVP grows more each day. I watch from the shadows as Fel begins to come alive. But boy do I miss the BTH battles at Yew Gate those were some good times. PvP is alive on Origin and grows stronger everyday.

C

C0rmac

The PVP grows more each day. I watch from the shadows as Fel begins to come alive. But boy do I miss the BTH battles at Yew Gate those were some good times. PvP is alive on Origin and grows stronger everyday.

G

Hmmmm.....Sounds pretty enticing. When I get back in town I’ll log in to get reacquainted again.  I'm on a lap top till later this month so I'll just watch and read from here for the time being.

G

Hmmmm.....Sounds pretty enticing. When I get back in town I’ll log in to get reacquainted again.  I'm on a lap top till later this month so I'll just watch and read from here for the time being.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That would be awesome...I know that Crazy Horse was a char EVERYONE hated fighting...I remember going toe to toe with you on a few occasions and surviving longer then I thought I would *winks*

So yeah it would be nice to see you again

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That would be awesome...I know that Crazy Horse was a char EVERYONE hated fighting...I remember going toe to toe with you on a few occasions and surviving longer then I thought I would *winks*

So yeah it would be nice to see you again

G

I have been gone a year or so. Whats going down? I read the last 3 pages and see Pub is gone and BTH must be pretty much dead. FL sound like they are making an attempt to BTH the shard. What is going on with my old guilds D~ and VII. They still around? Let me know if anyone reads often. Im thinking of coming back if I can find my old account and buy it back. What happened to BTH BTW They were still pretty strong when I left and FL was had been on Origin for a week or 2 so I really dont know what went down.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hey Jimmy!

D is still around, we are growing every day, have a new alliance. FL is still a nusiance as always *laughs*

Will be glad to have you back!

Status
Not open for further replies.