• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Origin PVP smacktalk thread- Part 3.5

• Thread starter imported_Chaucer of TS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Chaucer of TS

We will allow smack talk (moreso than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum), however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so. Smack talking will be allowed in here, while Personal Attacks will not, as they are not allowed anywhere.

Examples on the Diferance between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

* Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "Your a fat housey"
* Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

(Thanks to Petrify for the original penning of these two examples.)

Please note:

* This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.
* Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

One last thing you should know about the forums here:

* If one post gets removed, ALL posts linked to that via replies will also get moved. This means you may come here to see your post removed when it was not offensive. This means you replied to a post that was removed and so yours went as well. Best bet? Reply to the original post (this one) so yours doesn't get accidentally removed as well.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

You can find the previous thread here.

B

borno006

Hi everyone, I'm at The Federal law Enforcement Traning Center, I'll be back in about 6 weeks.

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Ok, I think you all need to reread my first post stating the difference between a personal attack and pvp smacktalk.

Consider this your first warning.

A

Avril&McNasty

chaucer you need to relax. everyone will stop coming here if you continue to enforce such ridiculously terrible rules, the pictures thing is even worse. k thx :/

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

<blockquote><hr>

chaucer you need to relax. everyone will stop coming here if you continue to enforce such ridiculously terrible rules, the pictures thing is even worse. k thx :/

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has always been very loosely moderated compared to Stratics Rules of Conduct but personal attacks have never been allowed and they never will. The difference between personal attacks and smacktalk is very clear. Read it, follow it.

As for the pic thread the reason for the 700 pixel limit on width is in consideration for people who run with a low resolution on their screen. Anything over that causes them to have to scroll to the side to see it.

There are reasons for every rule, they are not put in place just to be there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow,... Chaucer is a 1 man wreaking crew,... has managed not only to wreak the pvp pic thread,... but now the pvp smack talk thread,... cheers to Chaucer from where-ever,...!!!! Wish I could pvp like you enforce rules!!

X

xFallenTear

i have to agree... you not only killed the pvp screen shot thread, you killed the pvp trash talk thread.

Now if I'm not mistaken... "smacktalk" implies no consideration of other people. So WTF is with all the rules here. You killed the only two threads the pvp players are able to post in... golf clap... good job my friend.

G

OK my turn to step in here. First of all from the ROC:
<blockquote><hr>

I. Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

That being said. PM me, another Moderator or Admins if you think there is a problem and we can discuss it as adults and resolve any issues there may be. However that will be done in private.

As far as his action here, the first thread was locked because it had gotten long and this was just supposed to be a fresh start to the old thread. However the start to this new thread were several post which were simply "you suck" "you blow" "you blow..." That's not smack talk, that's just senseless personal attacks.

This thread is loosely moderated to allow you a bit of leeway as to insults and personal attacks as related to PvP in the game. This is still a public forum and we always have to keep in mind that there are children who have access to it. Please keep that in mind when you are posting here. And please keep the trash talk to PvP related. So "dude you suck, I pwn'd you 3 times in a row last night" is perfectly acceptable. "you suck" is not. Got it.

Enjoy.
GW

D

DaNyC13

lol you guys should know stratics is and always will be carebear central but the meter maids of stratics have to have something to do i guess some people just dont have thick enough skin to handle realities of sucking at a game and sucking irl

G

Hey Origin folks maybe we should do all our smack talking on Pacific's boards? they are much more liberal over there

X

xxVIIxx

LMAO once I seen who made Mod I knew these threads were doomed.

H

hi im shadow

hahahah
dont everyone worry
ill Explosion Flamestrike nerve strike him and he will be gone=D

X

xFallenTear

Well, let’s talk shop.

To look at it from a moderator perspective, or an attempt to, they (mods) have a lot on their plates. Having to read almost (if not all) threads made on Origin and screen each post is a lot of work for a volunteer. Having to hold each thread accountable to ROC can be tedious and sometimes difficult. I can appreciate all the hard work you do as moderators, please don't feel attacked by our complaints, your jobs are valuable to us (the community).

What I find hypocritical and childish is the double standard to which the Stratics board is run. Stratics is a community and because of this, we are allowed to post threads which have a favorable topic such as trade posts as it helps build the trading/merchant community. Trammels are able to post threads describing a quest or asking advice on a new template, etc. the topic is not only left alone, but encouraged to be posted. When a pvper made a post depicting a battle or attempting to cultivate growth, we are herded into one heavily regulated thread.

It is ok to attempt to build the community up, we as pvpers/Fel players welcome these posts. We are not so close minded enough to say Tram has no place in this game… Tram and Fel players can and have coexisted for years now. Do not be quick to judge us as a majority of Fel players make trips to the lands of Tram for quests, supplies, etc. We can understand and appreciate that UO is a diverse world full of players that enjoy all aspects of the game. Although we sometimes wish it, we are not so ignorant or close minded enough to say Fel or nothing. UO is made great by it’s diverse community.

Attempting to herd us into one thread is, ultimately, a negative approach and severely limits the growth within our community. We (Fel players), are tolerant enough of other posts that we should be given the same treatment. Not all Fel players are bad apples that disrespect players and board moderators. To assume that we are, belittles us and contradicts your position as fair and unbiased board moderators. Do not profile us, just like there are bad apples in the Fel community, I can find examples of bad apples in the Tram community left to roam free.

To hide behind your RoC and informing us that discussing moderator actions is against the rules? I laugh at this attempt. What we are doing is offering constructive criticism, but more importantly, asking you to engage in a constructive (hopefully) and thought provoking discussion. Fel players are being profiled and discriminated against, and because it is such a large community, this topic should be talked about in public view. This is not one or two players being frowned upon and regulated, this is an entire community being attacked. I for one would appreciate if a moderator could engage in a discussion regarding the treatment of Fel players.

I understand that we (Fel) can be a difficult bunch, but you need to understand the nature of our play style. We are comprised primarily of players/guilds that want to be the best. We constantly fight other teams for bragging, looting, spawning, etc. rights and because of this, it breads a very competitive environment. One only has to look at ESPN to find real life examples of a competitive environment where teams face one another for competition sake. It is easy to find examples of “smack talk” plastered all over articles. IT is also easy to understand that a "competative environment" will act differently then the normal (non sports) community. This "competitive environment" is not frowned upon, but encouraged to live and breath. The Fel community is no different. It is a moderators job to enforce RoC without punishing or hurting the community. I feel that this thread not only stereotypes and profiles the Fel community, but ultimately hinders the growth of our "competitive community". I for one would appreciate a little trust. Enforce RoC, do your job. So what if you have to work a little harder with Fel players, we are a different community governed by a different standard of game rules within our small group. Stratics is a place for all play styles to come together and discuss the game we love and play. I suggest and invite the moderators to leave us be, regulate the bad apples and allow all posters (Fel and Tram) to enjoy the tales and posts of a different play style.

Let us roam free and do not lump us into a negative stereotype, we are as important to this game as the tamers, the spawners, the bards, the merchants, the IDOC hunter, the quest thrill seekers, etc. Let us enjoy their posts and let them enjoy ours. This is a simple request that I feel will ultimately help to better the boards and our ingame experiance.

D

DaNyC13

<blockquote><hr>

wtf cannot harm young player chaucer??? WTF IS THIS

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that might be the only funny thing ive ever heard you say shadow and damn funny is it at that

G

<blockquote><hr>

Having to read almost (if not all)

[/ QUOTE ] Yes it is All. And in fact some of us read all threads in multiple forums if we are mods there as well.

<blockquote><hr>

What I find hypocritical and childish is the double standard to which the Stratics board is run. &lt;snip&gt; When a pvper made a post depicting a battle or attempting to cultivate growth, we are herded into one heavily regulated thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason for a separate thread is to allow some leeway in the ROC in the area of disrespect and personal attacks inherent in PvP discussions. If you want to start a thread on PvP strategies that didn't involve trash talk and bragging it would be left as a normal thread.

<blockquote><hr>

To hide behind your RoC and informing us that discussing moderator actions is against the rules? I laugh at this attempt. What we are doing is offering constructive criticism, but more importantly, asking you to engage in a constructive (hopefully) and thought provoking discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not hiding, I'm up front and open about the fact that I will not tolerate discussing a Mod's action in public. Mods have to stick to the rules in some areas and this is one of them. However, as I have mentioned before, if you do have a problem with a decision of any Mod or Admin you do have several resources, you can PM them to discuss it, you can PM another Mod or Admin, you can sent an email to all Admin staff and they do a great job keeping each other in check if necessary. But we don't discuss it in public, sorry.

<blockquote><hr>

One only has to look at ESPN to find real life examples of a competitive environment where teams face one another for competition sake. It is easy to find examples of “smack talk” plastered all over articles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point indeed. And you never see anyone swearing in those articles, in fact if they swear in game and it gets broadcast publicly they get a rather hefty fine and if they make any inappropriate public comments they are apt to get fined as as benched by their team. My point is although they do talk trash about each other they do it in a respectful way so not to tarnish their role model image that our kids look up to. Pro Football has even instituted rules about Taunting another player after you score.

And that in a nut shell, is where the PvP threads fall short. Most if not all of you are reasonably well educated and articulate. I'm sure if you tried you could write an extremely degrading post without violating the ROC. Instead most of the time you choose to revert to children fighting with your siblings, you suck, no you suck, well you blow, next thing I'm expecting to see in one of these threads is "I'm tellin' Mom".

<blockquote><hr>

Let us roam free and do not lump us into a negative stereotype, we are as important to this game as the tamers, the spawners, the bards, the merchants, the IDOC hunter, the quest thrill seekers, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you are just as important as any other player in the game. That is exactly why we gave you a thread where you can bend the rules a bit to accommodate your play-style. We are not intending to segregate you as bad, we are trying to give you your own space. On the other hand we still can't just allow that space to go unmonitored either.

Bottom line is there are some rules we all have to abide by. Children have access to these boards and we always have to take that into consideration. Children learn a lot from the adults they interact with, and now a considerable amount of that interaction is trough the internet, in particular gaming. I've met a 9 year old who plays UO, well probably 10 by now.

Now just think about this scenario. You take your kid to little league game and his/her team looses. The opposing team walks over to your kids dugout and starts calling your kid and the team a bunch of names and telling them how bad they are. Do you want kids to learn that type of behavior here? Probably not, I sure don't. I want the opposing team to walk over and say "good game, better luck next time."

So I hope this clears up why we have the "Smack Talk Thread" isolated with a warning on it. I hope this also clears up why we still monitor that thread and try to keep it reasonable.

I don't PvP, I play UO to relax, not to compete. However I do respect PvP, so much so that in almost every beta I've been in I have volunteered to help test some PvP with those who do know how so they could write up bug reports. I do that because I want everyone to enjoy all aspects of UO even those that I'm not interested in.

Good post and I respect your concerns. I hope this clears some things up.

Thanks,
GW

G

Oh and BTW, Since I have opened several topics for discussion you are welcome to reply to my post and discuss any of those topics... My post was not intended to a final say on this matter, it was intended to explain why we do things the way we do and discuss any further issues you have.

R

RedRumPKsU

So i am sitting in Yew and we(D*D) call out BTH to even numbers fight us at the farms. This is at 445pm pst. Lambo, anti, chen, mixtape, surgeon as well as a few other BTH were at the gate when this challenge was put out. Not a single one of them would show up at the farms to fight us. Now do you guys only fight outnumbered or what. Dont bring up our speed issue because you all are faster then us. All you guys can do is Dismount us and then kill the mount. Big deal..we go get it rezed then come back. But gets kinda boring having to do that all the time. So tell me...whats the issue here? Do you all need numbers to win or can you win with even numbers as well. Please someone enlighten us as to why this is. I mean if your scared to fight us say so...otherwise MAN UP!!!

R

RedRumPKsU

Been a few days and still they cant man up. No response? Does pubs tell you to stay off the boards? You guys are pathetic. You all must need numbers to win because myself and Constantine normally run through 3-4 of you before we die. Sad. Nothing but meatshields. It is kinda funny how you need to dismount us to win. Hit and Run tactics work wonders huh. Next time you wanna cry about our speed just remember...hit and run...thats all we need to do to win. You guys are horrible. Learn teamwork..and try not to heal in guards....it gets you whacked....but then again most BTH are lame enough to do it over and over and over.

G

<blockquote><hr>

No response?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they got pissed at me and Chaucer and are boycoting this thread.

W A R R I O R S.. come out to play...!

X

xFallenTear

I meant to respond to you, but RL has kept me busy. I had a very nice rebuttal in mind, but have been unable to type it.

Now I lack the motivation to say more then thank you for your long and detailed response. Good to see there is one moderator that appears genuine in what he/she types. If you are keeping count, that actually makes you the first moderator that can claim this.

G

We are not upset at all. Most BTH do not read the boards because of the board moderators/reporters bias against BTH therefore we have no reason to come here. We just simply don't look to the boards for any type of fairness or accuracy when it comes to BTH. Many times within the past BTH members post to rebuke others claims or personal attacks and the end result seems to be our posts get deleted or our guild members are banned. So we would prefer to just do our talking in game where moderators and reporters can't wave a stick at you for speaking your peace without making it personal. So please enemies of BTH please understand of why we don't respond to you in this setting.

G

<blockquote><hr>

We are not upset at all. Most BTH do not read the boards because of the board moderators/reporters bias against BTH therefore we have no reason to come here. We just simply don't look to the boards for any type of fairness or accuracy when it comes to BTH. Many times within the past BTH members post to rebuke others claims or personal attacks and the end result seems to be our posts get deleted or our guild members are banned. So we would prefer to just do our talking in game where moderators and reporters can't wave a stick at you for speaking your peace without making it personal. So please enemies of BTH please understand of why we don't respond to you in this setting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Right,.. see this is soo typical of BTH double talk, first you say you don't read the boards,... but yet you reply to it with your propaganda,.. then you admit that most BTH can't even read,.. which I do believe might be true,.. But actually I think if your in BTH you have to ask permission,.. from your GM,... because if you don't you will get kicked from the guild so I'm sure this is ALOT closer to the truth,.. than that trash that you just typed,... face it go back to talking smack at the Yew GATE! Oh don't forget to ask permission First from your beloved cult LEADer Pub! OWNED!

H

hi im shadow

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Right,.. see this is soo typical of BTH double talk, first you say you don't read the boards,... but yet you reply to it with your propaganda,.. then you admit that most BTH can't even read,.. which I do believe might be true,.. But actually I think if your in BTH you have to ask permission,.. from your GM,... because if you don't you will get kicked from the guild so I'm sure this is ALOT closer to the truth,.. than that trash that you just typed,... face it go back to talking smack at the Yew GATE! Oh don't forget to ask permission First from your beloved cult LEADer Pub! OWNED!

[/ QUOTE ]

pub = powerhungry
pub = noobert.

G

Well as much as you and other would love to believe that BTH is prohibited from posting anywhere by word of our Guild master just simply isn't true. No one has ever been told that they cannot speak their own mind on Stratics either now or in the past. Many X-BTH may concur with what I’m saying. It's up to you to believe or not believe either way we for the most part we really don't care because it changes nothing of how we are perceive. So please go ahead and post all your angry quips against us to make yourself feel good. You know who is dominating here as does all of Origin. We continue to do countless unchallenged spawns hoping for some sort of resistance yet we rarely receive any. With the exception of us doing a two man spawn and only then do FL/D/PK/LL muster the courage to hold each others hand and send in a raiding party with twenty people to hold a bridge choke point then retreat into the star room to hold another choke point then logging off to claim victory. That is what’s know as “Winning by retreating” meaning that if you just run away it will solve all your problems and the enemy will just simply vanish into thin air. The Democrats have adopted a similar mantra I’m sure it will work just as well for you guys as it does for them which is probably where your master minds have formulated this forward thinking plan of action against us.

P.S.

Just try to pay attention this time and not miss quote me otherwise I’ll have to come back and dumb it down for you again.

H

hi im shadow

bah, bth relys on numbers, and even when they have 5x the amount of the other guild they still have trouble

X

xFallenTear

As Co-Founder of D*D/DwD (Destroyer of Dreams), I feel qualified enough to make a few observations.

When DwD first transferred to Origin, I was having a blast. I felt despite our numbers that we gave BTH/TBA a run for your money. After a few weeks, another guild transferred to Lake Austin so a large portion of our guild went back to keep the shard on lock down. A few of us stayed (Cloud, FallenTear, Avril, Reaper, Darkness, etc.), but our numbers dwindled. When we had a 2nd tour of duty we once again gave BTH a good fight and won every even numbered fight (in my opinion).

The last 2 weeks has seen BTH switch to a large number of dismounters. One fight of 5 D*D vs 13 BTH I counted 7 dismounters. That was more then 1 dismounter per person basically. Now we still fight regardless of numbers, but the fights have gone from us being out numbers to us being outnumbered and permanently on foot.

Now you can say we run all the time, but we have to when it’s literally 3-4 D*D vs 10+ BTH. It’s called separating the enemy and dropping the players that get to far a head. It is one of the few ways that is effective against a larger enemy. We do not have the templates, nor the want to fight choke points, so this is one of the methods we chose. If you watched us closely you will notice we do exactly as described above.

Besides the number/dismounter issue, BTH seems like a decent enough guild. I have only seen a select few trash talk on the field (citizen bun being one of them right before Cloud ripped him a new one). For the most part BTH is an effective guild. Your methods are not too my likings, but they get the job done.

D*D will fight anyone regardless of numbers and didn’t come to Origin to dominate anything, we came here to fight. BTH is better off without TBA because they were a shady guild. TBA cries numbers but lose their arguments credibility because they were allied with you (BTH) for that very reason. As soon as the alliance dropped they fled to Sonoma rather then fight on their own and allied another large alliance. TBA has no credibility is this thread.

In summary, BTH is an effective guild. They have a lot of numbers which gives them a huge advantage, but at least (when dealing with D*D) the trash talk is low. As far as uncontested spawns, well doesn’t that go hand in hand with numbers?

R

RedRumPKsU

I will concur with Fallen. We have fun fighting here. I was one of the few who left back to LA to lock the shard back down but I did come back. Is alot of fun fighting here and when it comes to trash talking well...fallen I do have to say being a blue I get the most trash talk thrown towards me. It was really funny this morning on a side note as BTH did have to have numbers. Myself and cloud went to Marble to kill Of the damned...well after was all said and done...i came back and went grey for him to flag to me but not soon after was Im your daddy close behind him flagging to myself. After leading them to COD where cloud was, it was a long drawn out battle in which we had to flee...but mind you Homie the Clown and Ralas had to show up. Was a fun fight but once again the numbers are to overwelming.(SP?) It is true BTH has resorted to dismounters heavily. The complain of our speed yet I get run down and dismounted by Lambo and a few others from screens away. Is all fun. Dont mind it a bit but sucks to have to get a pet rez every 5 mins because your pet just died...LOL. Like I said is all in good fun. I came to PvP, not lock a shard down.

G

Definitely a lot of fun fighting you guys. It's a huge change from the usual unmentionables who cower at the sight of video game combat and yes we started to use more dismounters because it was very effective in slowing your guild mates down I have also noticed a dismounter on your side as well. I have to admit that fighting DwD by far has been the most fun I've had in pvp for quite a while. I also don't care a lot for the trash talk and I only trash talk those who do it first (all of D/FL) but I do understand it's part of the way things are done in Fel. so nothing personal is meant just all in fun. As for fighting D/FL well I don't think I need to comment much on them. They know their place on Origin and its under our boot and that's not being facetious it's just the truth. Over the past 2+ years they keep saying how they are winning the shard over but they sound more and more like a broken record that just cant play.

P.S.
By the way why doesn't D/FL ever play on a prime time like they did when they came here? I can't wait to hear this excuse (again).
Oh and the kid who can't keep up with current events that affect the United States and the world. I would suggest that you stay in school if the political language is beyond your comprehension. Try picking up a book instead of logging on tonight.

G

We are definitely keeping RL politics off of these boards. We are not even going to get into weather or not people should pay attention to it. This is just not the place.

This is not negotiable.

Back to who killed who IN UO.

Thanks,
GW

G

Thanks for proving my point once again on why BTH members don't post on Stratics anymore. Just because I can compare and cross reference an issue with another shouldn't make it an offence when it's not offensive but true. My comment was within the R.O.C. of this thread or so I thought but the rules seem to change depending upon who is making the commentary. One sentence out of the whole paragraph and that becomes the focus of my comment!? There has always a double standard and always will be one. One for Origin members and one for BTH. Maybe we should change this topic to "Smack talk thread for everyone (BTH not welcome EVER!)". This will probably be my last posting until there is some sort of fair and balanced moderation until then I’ll speak my comments in game.

A

Avril&McNasty

you're a moron, all hes saying is dont talk about people and their real life. bth is bad k thx :/

H

hi im shadow

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for proving my point once again on why BTH members don't post on Stratics anymore. Just because I can compare and cross reference an issue with another shouldn't make it an offence when it's not offensive but true. My comment was within the R.O.C. of this thread or so I thought but the rules seem to change depending upon who is making the commentary. One sentence out of the whole paragraph and that becomes the focus of my comment!? There has always a double standard and always will be one. One for Origin members and one for BTH. Maybe we should change this topic to "Smack talk thread for everyone (BTH not welcome EVER!)". This will probably be my last posting until there is some sort of fair and balanced moderation until then I’ll speak my comments in game.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i have to say is
LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks for proving my point once again on why BTH members don't post on Stratics anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never said not to post here. I merely said stay on topic and keep certain topics off these boards. This isn't the place for some topics of discussion. Stratics has an OT board where you can discuss non game related topics.

BTW I would have had the same response to anyone else posting political references in here.

X

xxVIIxx

I'm sooooooo sexay I can take 5 months off and come back and whip all of ya 1 v 15

A

Avast of FL

<blockquote><hr>

PUBAMOTO IS HORRIBLE AT PVP
HELP
SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRAIN THIS NOOB
:&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]
True [censored]. Shad you see the screen shot of him telling me I'm a "joke" and that "it's too easy to kill me", right before he dies next to his Summoned Daemon?

H

hi im shadow

yea seriously, pub talks like he is actually a pvper... He stands behind 20 meatshields and thinks he is a god. please pub, your a horrible pvper, and you will always be, no one in ur guild can stand up to me in a field/duel (still remember when dimebag ran in a duel...same as citizen bum)

and yea avast if hes smack talking u thats just funny cuz i can bet on it that he uses only like 3 buttons

A

Avril&McNasty

cherie keat and sir alexander only people in bth who would duel me entire time ive had mage on shard, and they last less than 10 seconds each duel. pure mage or specs :/ pubamoto wont even try to fight me alone LETALONE duel me

LOL @ BTH NOOOOOOBIES i love shadow, we are going to meet irl and have babies

A

Avril&McNasty

citizen wouldnt last even and i doubt dimebag would duel on his leet mage with 0 resist lol

H

hi im shadow

i dueld him and he pulled out some ninjitsu [censored] and he ran away in wolf form

I

imported_Chaucer of TS

Howdy folks. I've noticed that some of you have been breaking rule K of the stratics roc. This rule states "# Deliberately circumventing the censor filter is prohibited. "

I'm sorry but this is one rule that MUST be adhered to at all times. I'm asking that those of you who have been doing this to please edit your posts. Unfortunately the alternative will be to remove them and I don't really wish to do that if it can be avoided.

Thanks in advance,
Chaucer of TS, UO Stratics Moderator.

A

Avril&McNasty

shadow bring a mage to origin and we should 2v2 duel pub and citizen bum :&lt;

A

Avril&McNasty

lol they dont stay on screen long enough for me to ask :/

A

Avril&McNasty

heather and xtremeroflcopter, xtreme was gonna be char for fielding...and heather is just a bok mage :/

Status
Not open for further replies.