• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you live to check on what we doing. Well we are NOT recruiting just posting the guild in that thread. However it seems you miss us in fel, we will be back when WE decide. In the mean time we are having fun. Are you?
Lie more?

Next time please try not to show off the reason you dont have a job with your amazing grasp of the English language.

Oh and btw how does it feel to be ran outta fel anyhow?

E

Ed45238

omni if you wanna come back and play you can use my extra account or my brothers since he gave it to me so holla at your boy

E

Ed45238

o yea omni hit me up on x box live i dont play much of uo anymore but if u come back and dimes comming back then ill play a little

A

Az of DSR

Then I suppose Id prefer the label of a trammie to your label of a begger who applies his craft by taunts and verbal jabs. hahaha. You would make a decent homeless person beggers, =P

Please play with me, I depend on you!!! hahahaha

:loser:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since its like fighting with a kid who actually thinks they thought of something cute to say let me clear it up for you.

We dont care if they show up or not, if they dont we will pk people on other shards who like to pvp.

So basically if you dont we will farm this shard so we can send chars to every other shard that has pvp.

So not our loss........

Now what? :grouphug:

A

Az of DSR

Now what...... is you are garbage because you pvp on a shard like this. And why because you dont have the skills to fight on a shard that has real pvpers. And thats why you feel the need to talk ****, because thats what you are. Everyone sees this, everyone knows this, but you seem to not. So child enjoy what is really small town glory. And I will be here from now on to put you in your place. Which is that of a loser. So go to atlantic or pacific which ever ya ping best at, and leave it alone or stay and be trash. Your are just a lame moment in time in Uo.

Besides you should be playing a game devoted to your lame sense of fun like call of duty or something. Noob.

:thumbup1:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now what...... is you are garbage because you pvp on a shard like this. And why because you dont have the skills to fight on a shard that has real pvpers. And thats why you feel the need to talk ****, because thats what you are. Everyone sees this, everyone knows this, but you seem to not. So child enjoy what is really small town glory. And I will be here from now on to put you in your place. Which is that of a loser. So go to atlantic or pacific which ever ya ping best at, and leave it alone or stay and be trash. Your are just a lame moment in time in Uo.

Besides you should be playing a game devoted to your lame sense of fun like call of duty or something. Noob.

:thumbup1:

blah blah blah.

If you've read our previous posts, we are sending chars to ALL shards. Some of us already have them on ATL/LS/GL...

Your posts are rather amusing. Lame this, lame that..."you're trash". All this talk from someone who's new to this shard, and doesn't even pvp...

You would make a decent homeless person beggers
Your are just a lame moment in time in Uo.
Soooo.... If ya guys want to mess with this guy and his guild back all ya got to do is ignore him and he will be misserable.
....All I can do here, is shake my head. I don't know if I should feel bad for you, or not.

You're right on one subject though. We do need X to show face for competition. I don't know why ya thought ya had me on that subject. You were like "Looks guys! I got him good there, he needs you!" lol what a nerd. Yes, for pvp to be considered pvp, there needs to be opposition.

OK, now call us lame trash, and put us in our place Az. rolleyes:

A

Az of DSR

ha, Its one thing to pick a fight. Its another to pick a fight and try to say your such great pvpers. No such thing on a shard like this. And your place is to be called out as the wannabe pvpers ya are. Pvp is a very small part of Uo, good luck dude. haha

Post Note: Just because im new to this shard doesnt mean im new to this game. Ive been playing since dec of 97' and your clown antics have been repeated time and again. Big talk from little men.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the reason your on this shard in a pvp thread then? Sorry we mustve pk'd you. And sorry big shard doesnt mean best pvp sir. Obviously you never pvped or you might of knew this. So since you have no clue none of your opinions mean a damn thing. Sorta like you acting like a big man on the internet........

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Az which toon are you in the X zerg? You can let us know, we figured it out because you want us to leave so badly.

Heres a bit of info that you missed as to why we are on legends. Most of us just came back to the game within the last few weeks. Before we quit we called legends home. We cant help it that since we left legends the shard has become a big pos. Before most of us quit legends was known for having some of the best pvpers in all of uo. WE have stated we are not leaving legends as our home. We cant help it if you guys are terrible. WE are making chars and sending em to most of the other shards for pvp. If you will not fight us here we will farm this shard for what ever we need. If any fight presents itself here we will be there.

Now in all your posts Az what point have you made?
1. you cant read?
2. you are afraid?
3. you have no clue?
4. your trying to get with myst?
5. you cant play in fel anymore?
6. none

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI bobmac AZ is not in X.... and actually I wish no one had left but Now to better things :)

We had a 2v2 fight with New O Recruits it was fun..Resulted in Recruit Down.

Sometimes We Do Win.. Nice Fight Guys!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI bobmac AZ is not in X.... and actually I wish no one had left but Now to better things :)

We had a 2v2 fight with New O Recruits it was fun..Resulted in Recruit Down.

Sometimes We Do Win.. Nice Fight Guys!
lol, i don't know who you guys killed, but that pic is pointless.

I'm not saying it wasn't a 2 v 2, due to me not being online to witness it. Yet, the screen shot is cropped, there's no kill shot, no map, and no journal open. You just took a screen shot of you standing over a dead New O Recruit body, and spun a story.

If it was a legit 2 v 2 though, good for ya. Now try it later when I'm online:fight:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha, Its one thing to pick a fight. Its another to pick a fight and try to say your such great pvpers. No such thing on a shard like this. And your place is to be called out as the wannabe pvpers ya are. Pvp is a very small part of Uo, good luck dude. haha

Post Note: Just because im new to this shard doesnt mean im new to this game. Ive been playing since dec of 97' and your clown antics have been repeated time and again. Big talk from little men.
Whether or not we're "wannabe pvpers", you should not be the one pointing this out.

You have no role in the fel community. Once you astablish a pvper, and maybe get some kills under your belt, then you can talk.

I used to play LA back in the day too Az. I remember the DSR guild, and it's roll it played on LA. You've been a trammie for a very long time. I don't want to dog on the DSR guild of old to much, due to some of the best players I've known coming from there.

You've no foot to stand on in this thread...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also looks like you PKed a war horse and some dirt.

No kill shot, no journal. Running from someone one, stubmled on a dead body and said ohhhh hey! look imma take a picture and make it look like i was winner winner chicken dinner. this game is so full of trash now. :sad3: no wonder i cant stand coming back for more than 3-5 days tops.

A

Az of DSR

Yes I pvped years ago when they gave us a reason with power scrolls. But after ya get all of those ya need, 120 all your chars on all accounts, eat all the +25s what the hell is the reason of putting up with the ****** bags ya have to fight with to get it done?

But I did bring most of my chars here on soul stones. Maybe its time to dust off the macros and build up what chars I have left to make the old fashion way. bob is obviously garbage, no clue... but this RL's pker might be worth killing. And yes DSR was my first ever tram guild, so ive been a trammie oh iunno 4 or 5 years. But I was planning on pvping here anyways.

You'll see me out there, and I wont be hiding behind another name. You will see Az. ( =

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see your list of great pvpers sir since you self proclaimed yourself the judge. I need another laugh, and please let us know when your gonna grace us with your leet pvp skillz.

And your right no one who was ever good at pvp put trammies in thier place on the boards...........

Im glad your the great philosopher that thinks If I say it it must be...

A

Az of DSR

Great pvpers....

anyone whos not bobmac

Ill finish this list sometime. ( =

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah Gimme a break guys first time I ever did this posting thing and I don't know all the rules :( but I will learn soon enough. Ask your guys they know who they were. RL your not the only one in the guild. Are you saying that only you can win and non of them? In any case I know the truth all that matters :) Ornicron excuse my ignorance on posting kill shots I'll know next time.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No IRS I said We Spawn when we want to not when you want us to. :) By the way is this shot any better?

A

Az of DSR

Yeah im not seeing alot of posts with taskbars..... but this little gem from 2 months ago needed quoted. hahaha
Was about vyal and umm yeah funny funny. ( =

Fact...You will never be good.
Fact...You are a nobody and are post AOS garbage like bob.

I think you have been schooled again. :scholar:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny you have no clue about what you post, keep up with your ignorance its comical

N

NickyDishes

Also looks like you PKed a war horse and some dirt.

No kill shot, no journal. Running from someone one, stubmled on a dead body and said ohhhh hey! look imma take a picture and make it look like i was winner winner chicken dinner. this game is so full of trash now. :sad3: no wonder i cant stand coming back for more than 3-5 days tops.
OMG all this guy does is complain and cry

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I suppose I'll never really be good enough to post anything that will get any good review so I shall end my posting altogether. Was fun while it lasted. All in all I have enjoyed this little back and forth conversation. See you all on the field. :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awww, don't let these guys run you off....That's my job! ;)
And half of em don't even play anymore anyway, or play other shards :p

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sad thing is, we are the only ones who keep this forum active and going. I mean those that quit or play other shards.

If it wernt for us Uriah, you would have no boards to monitor. :gun:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL
I know! And besides I enjoy reading the back and forth and the trash talk (within the RoC of course) :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm back and curious. People leave this shard because there is no pvp yet they go to a shard like LS where Pvp is almost if not already dead. Can someone explain to me how that makes sense? Would they not choose a shard like Atlantic where Pvp is almost everywhere, or is it that they are really leaving because they are afraid of so called zerg guilds. Perhaps that would explain why they do not choose Atlantic. :)

I

IRS

I'm back and curious. People leave this shard because there is no pvp yet they go to a shard like LS where Pvp is almost if not already dead. Can someone explain to me how that makes sense? Would they not choose a shard like Atlantic where Pvp is almost everywhere, or is it that they are really leaving because they are afraid of so called zerg guilds. Perhaps that would explain why they do not choose Atlantic. :)
We knew you would continue posting, kinda like the daily " I quit" you use for sympathy. Anyways, your very vague and scatter brained in your post, who's leaving and how do you know they didnt "choose" atlantic?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People leave this shard because there is no pvp yet they go to a shard like LS where Pvp is almost if not already dead.Can someone explain to me how that makes sense?
-No one left Legends.

-LS provides better pvp than Legends does. At least people aren't scared to fight us there. And no, it's not more dead than Legends. It's about 10 times more active. Does that makes sense?

Would they not choose a shard like Atlantic where Pvp is almost everywhere
-I've already got pvpers on ATL, as do some other guild members. So, I guess you could say we are already there.

or is it that they are really leaving because they are afraid of so called zerg guilds.
-Once again, we're not leaving. This is our shard! Are you guys leaving though? I've noticed X logging in less and less. Are those non stop crushing, and humiliating defeats getting to you guys?

-Hey, you've finally admitted X is nothing more than a zerg guild.

:eek:snap::loser:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no one is afraid of "zerg guilds."
The are easily beaten because most of the time they are just meat shields with no talent to back them up. Who can field the most one/two click templates is what a "zerg guild" consists of.

Ill take a four/six man team of well played templates/people over a button mashing team of 15 anytime.

Hell, most of the time those 4-6 peple can smash those 15+ with cunning and tactics. Because face it, its not hard to clog up a bridge or two tyle entrance with bodies and fields...

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres no pvp on legends cause you guilded all you could here and then hide when theres a fight. We log on legends anytime there is a fight to be had (which isnt often due to you guys not playing till 2am). LS was picked cause half of our guild calls it home. Some of our members have chars on atl and its on the list for the rest of us to get chars there but the question is ATL or GL next. So basically it is Leg and LS our home shards and then the next are ATL,GL, and I think Pac.....maybe chessy lol. So basically were the opposite of you guys, we look for a fight.......

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No talent is required when you gank. The fights are there just not when you want them. It's kind of hard to get a crew at prime time when alot of players work second shift. I can come out there but what can I do alone except expect a gank by who ever is there at the time. We used to have some good fights with LD in the mornings and late nights. We fought OF as well, yet they seem to have choosen to look else where. Why? I suppose as one put it 'they are only elite when they have numbers' Alone most wouldn't survive. That goes for anyone. No X isn't going anywhere this is our home now, and yes we will spawn when we feel like it wheather we die or not it's all good. Just remember we don't give up, we will always come back! If YOU choose to kill off the shard by leaving so be it. We are here to stay. :) You may think you have won but in reality you win nothing. It's all pixels in anycase.....

Play the game, have fun, and always come back out fighting!!

Btw IRS leave the little boy mentality out of the game...insults in this game mean nothing and my irl issues DO NOT concern you so leave them out of the global chat. TY!

As for X logging in less and less how would you know you are never on this shard lol. Enjoy your boredom. Again we are here to have fun in what WE want to do, We are not here to entertain YOU.

I

IRS

No talent is required when you gank. The fights are there just not when you want them. It's kind of hard to get a crew at prime time when alot of players work second shift. I can come out there but what can I do alone except expect a gank by who ever is there at the time. We used to have some good fights with LD in the mornings and late nights. We fought OF as well, yet they seem to have choosen to look else where. Why? I suppose as one put it 'they are only elite when they have numbers' Alone most wouldn't survive. That goes for anyone. No X isn't going anywhere this is our home now, and yes we will spawn when we feel like it wheather we die or not it's all good. Just remember we don't give up, we will always come back! If YOU choose to kill off the shard by leaving so be it. We are here to stay. :) You may think you have won but in reality you win nothing. It's all pixels in anycase.....

Play the game, have fun, and always come back out fighting!!

Btw IRS leave the little boy mentality out of the game...insults in this game mean nothing and my irl issues DO NOT concern you so leave them out of the global chat. TY!

As for X logging in less and less how would you know you are never on this shard lol. Enjoy your boredom. Again we are here to have fun in what WE want to do, We are not here to entertain YOU.
cry more.

ps. I dont tell you how many twinkies you can eat, dont tell me what I can say in global chat.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see this post u wrote.....u dont even know me, or have ever played against me so how would u know...keep makin yourself look like an a**
I've fought you, and your allaince....

I think you're HotNikkels right? In all honesty, I can say you suck!:gun::redx:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG all this guy does is complain and cry
see this post u wrote.....u dont even know me, or have ever played against me so how would u know...keep makin yourself look like a ******.

K

killer instinct

Hello legends. I am new to shard.Came from Atl.I have noticed very little pvp activity here.I must say it is kinda nice to go to yew gate and not get 5 archer ganked lol.I play at various times.So plz come out of hiding just a little anyway.I am here for a fight win or lose.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cry more.

ps. I dont tell you how many twinkies you can eat, dont tell me what I can say in global chat.
OK IRS You simply are either a child (knows your not) or simply acting like a 5 yr old. Why is it so hard to leave irl stuff out of the game. Is it that you have no life or simply like making fun of people you don't even know. Grown men know better so I suppose you are not one, but fyi I don't like twinkies!!

As for global chat that is your choice but I have repeatedly asked you to stop with the vulgar demeaning language. I have NEVER disrespected you as a person I wish the same consideration.

On a happier note.... Welcome to Legends killer instinct. As for you mbraud4 no clue who you are but I'm sure I'll find out :) Looking forward to meeting both of you out in the field....as you say wheather I live or die does not matter the fight will be fun either way!!

We are here to have fun when We want to. We are not here to entertain You. Play when we do or shut it!!

PS: If you want to know some good pvpers fight the Quixzaspthl guys from AAFY Guild. Now thats pvp right IRS? hehe

I

IRS

OK IRS You simply are either a child (knows your not) or simply acting like a 5 yr old. Why is it so hard to leave irl stuff out of the game. Is it that you have no life or simply like making fun of people you don't even know. Grown men know better so I suppose you are not one, but fyi I don't like twinkies!!

As for global chat that is your choice but I have repeatedly asked you to stop with the vulgar demeaning language. I have NEVER disrespected you as a person I wish the same consideration.

On a happier note.... Welcome to Legends killer instinct. As for you mbraud4 no clue who you are but I'm sure I'll find out :) Looking forward to meeting both of you out in the field....as you say wheather I live or die does not matter the fight will be fun either way!!

We are here to have fun when We want to. We are not here to entertain You. Play when we do or shut it!!

PS: If you want to know some good pvpers fight the Quixzaspthl guys from AAFY Guild. Now thats pvp right IRS? hehe
:fake:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When we first came back to the game/shard ^X^ played at all hours of the day. During prime time, you used to field 15 easy. Now during prime time ^X^ is in trammel hiding. Then you say "We're not here to entertain you!". lol

When does ^X^ finally show face? 2am is what I hear. :lol:

Myst ya might want to get your crew a little more active in Fel. I'm getting sick of turning down people from ^X^ asking to join !OF!. They seem to want to take part in the pvp aspect of the game, yet say people no longer play in fel. That they chain Medusa instead(? something like that, not sure what it is). And yes, they've even gone as far as saying people are scared, LOL.

We've fought the AAFY guild, and they are good. Yet, unlike you we don't avoid them. If someone see's Paiths crew on, we pot up and go for a fight. They also play LS, but under different names and tag. It's fun when you fight a crew like theirs. They still offer us a learning experience from time to time. The only way to get better, is to fight the best.

A

Az of DSR

*Yawn*

I feel like this conversation

*Yawn*

Has been repeated a few times......

ZZzzzZZzzz ... rolleyes: