• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

B

Baghdaddy1

Ok, being that its been almost 2 months since the last post, its time to breathe some life back into this thread!!!

As everyone knows, the servers went down for about 4 hours. Itching for some pvp, my guild (all mages) !0F! logs in for some fights.

And boy did we find one. Turned out X was in the process of corrupting their sigils at the TB stronghold.

I am not going to talk trash or anything like that. It was a good fight and i'm sure X enjoyed the large group fight as well.

It took us a few pushes but we eventually accomplished our goal.

!OF! 4TW

please discuss!

S

Shadows_Fall

Yes that was fun i got stuck outside chasing the left overs but it was fun none the less.
And does omnicron even still play?
like wtf?

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looked like fun, maybe ill have to join u guys if I actually take the time to play this damn game :p:loser:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After about two weeks of !OF! being back, X has semi gone into hiding. We've beaten X while they've outnumbered us with 3:1 odds+their super dragons. X has challenged a few of our members to duels, and lost them all...

Now X even refuses to raid a four man prime time despise that we advertised, and they had around 12 on...

If you guys think you going to BORE us of the shard, think again. We're here to stay.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like X might be leaving factions soon! It will be funny if they can find a way to stop all the point farming guilds such as X. Join chars in SL....just to kill them for points:hahaha::loser:

We are actively working on the first part of a series of updates to the Factions system. This first part will rework how faction scores and ranks are calculated. We're working towards putting an early version of a new system up on a public test server in the near future. More details will be made available in coming weeks.

The issue of joining factions just to get the artifacts and then never actually participating in Factions battles, is one issue we do wish to address. We are currently discussing the pros and cons of enabling Faction combat across all facets. We're also looking at other methods, including detection of faction "deserters" who join up and then never actually fight in PvP.

Right now very little has been decided; we're prototyping a new score and rank system that we want to make available on a test server. We want to see how well it accomplishes its goals and how well-received it is before moving forward.
taken from http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=177694

B

Baghdaddy1

We are currently discussing the pros and cons of enabling Faction combat across all facets.

Oh we could never be so lucky!!!

!OF! 4TW

(insert best emoticon you ever saw in your life here!)

N

NickyDishes

Ok, being that its been almost 2 months since the last post, its time to breathe some life back into this thread!!!

As everyone knows, the servers went down for about 4 hours. Itching for some pvp, my guild (all mages) !0F! logs in for some fights.

And boy did we find one. Turned out X was in the process of corrupting their sigils at the TB stronghold.

I am not going to talk trash or anything like that. It was a good fight and i'm sure X enjoyed the large group fight as well.

It took us a few pushes but we eventually accomplished our goal.

!OF! 4TW

please discuss!
You forgot to mention that we smashed u 8 times before we all logged out and u outnumbered us 5 to 1.......was a good fight but u left out that part......cant wait to hear the trash talk after my post lets hear it....

B

Baghdaddy1

ya, you opened the can so be it....

I did mention that it took us a good while to finally overpower your group. I know I personally was in stat a few times. Such is the case....

And yes, you need to finish the details you left out as well:

1. We fielded 5 characters, all mages. Towards the last hour or so we were joined by 1 more member which brought our count to 6. At no time did we outnumber you during that fight. I can understand an assessment that we did outnumber you towards the end when we pierced your defenses and steam rolled you inside the castle. As embarassing as that was for your guild, I can understand members logging out in shame.

Your guild was fielding over 12 easily (the ones that I counted) so it is fair to say that you outnumbered us 2:1 and I would wager 3:1 at some points. A majority of your players consisted of no skill point and click archers.

2. You guys had 2 greater dragons at the TB drawbridge which occupied most of our time as we had to figure out how to get around them.

3. While smart, you guys deployed a ton of faction guards which made our task more difficult.

4. You had members that negated stat loss by logging on alternate characters while some of us still fought in stat.

It is accurate to say that your guild will only fight us if you outnumber us 2:1 or 3:1. And I will freely admit that there have been a few battles that I was in where our numbers were pretty even and we fell to the archer army. It happens, we never claim to win them all. But we have won most of the fights that I have been present at (prime time EST, not 3am). I cannot speak for other times of the days when other members are on.

Hats off to the very very very small number of your guild that will fight no matter what.

All we want is the fight. We don't care about sigils, scrolls, money etc..... we've achieved plenty of that in other guilds on different shards.....just looking for that fight outside of Yew gate and Despise.

And of course I imagine you were one of the few playing a mage during that fight? Because I dont think an archer would have the nerve to post on a pvp thread.

But yes, good fight and no ill will, I welcome the next encounter. Just a game

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes you guys have pt farming chars............................there called X members.

V

Vyal

Who goes to Legends for that type of fighting? Half our people xfer'd off no one wanted to fight X these people have like 300 members and normally field 12 or so people when we had our whole crew it was like shooting fish in a barrel they wouldn't do nothing but sit in a house all kill from a house.

The biggest fights we would get would be the 15 on 4 fights when they would guard the sigs for 12 hours straight so they could put up guards to hide in.

P|$$ on those lames...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who goes to Legends for that type of fighting? Half our people xfer'd off no one wanted to fight X these people have like 300 members and normally field 12 or so people when we had our whole crew it was like shooting fish in a barrel they wouldn't do nothing but sit in a house all kill from a house.

The biggest fights we would get would be the 15 on 4 fights when they would guard the sigs for 12 hours straight so they could put up guards to hide in.

P|$$ on those lames...
Pot. Kettle. Black.

N

NickyDishes

Pot. Kettle. Black.
got that right omni.....this newb got nerve....and he used to roll with us....vyal dont be mad cause all u can play is a archer, or a archer tamer.......only time u fight someone outside guards or numbers is if that person is in stat and half life, or if they got a fresh rez and r redlined....well that is the only time u havent ran for the hills from me.....go enjoy yourself on ls or wherever u transfered to get smashed by other people.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got that right omni.....this newb got nerve....and he used to roll with us....vyal dont be mad cause all u can play is a archer, or a archer tamer.......only time u fight someone outside guards or numbers is if that person is in stat and half life, or if they got a fresh rez and r redlined....well that is the only time u havent ran for the hills from me.....go enjoy yourself on ls or wherever u transfered to get smashed by other people.
X hides in their gate house with flamestrikes up, or an AI waiting for someone to redline while pvping. Then X will try and rush out and put an already redlined person in stat. If they succeed, then run right back to the house. If they fail...they run for server...or get an invis off some where.

The best quality pvp is !OF! vs N@Ti on the shard.

N

NickyDishes

X hides in their gate house with flamestrikes up, or an AI waiting for someone to redline while pvping. Then X will try and rush out and put an already redlined person in stat. If they succeed, then run right back to the house. If they fail...they run for server...or get an invis off some where.

The best quality pvp is !OF! vs N@Ti on the shard.
another hypocryte.......would u believe this guy ran with x/bna before i joined and he got nerve to talk smack on them after they booted him....2 of the biggest cheatin a** guilds vs. each other and u call that the best quality pvp on the shard? gotta love it...i play uo to have fun and hate talkin smack back and forth....but when im fighting and 4 of you or nati members come near my screen everything slows down to dial up speed when i have good ping normally...kinda ruins it u know...

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uhh. Nicky. RLs is probably one of the most stand up dudes on UO. He dosnt cheat or use programs. He was in BNA cause at the time BNA and !O! were faction allies. I mean I know those dudes in BNA blow...hack and cheat...but dont lump RLs into your "if he beats me, hes cheating and slowing the game down" category.

Nati and !O! are just far superior to your skill level.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't **** talk BNA. They also never booted me...(I was !O!, not bna)

Where are you getting this info from myst?

The only person in BNA I have issues with, is hoove. And he knows why...
I think he can respect it too.

I **** talk the new members in bna....well because I don't know them. hehe, they talk like they have mad skills in chat, yet don't back it up...or fail when they try.

I've been trying to find a shard other than Legends where Jaw and I can roll together again. We can't on legends due to...well both us picking sides. I still think ya pick the wrong one Jaw...same thing goes for atl...wrong side!

Myst, that whole "i lag when u guys are on screen" bit is getting old. I hated it in vent when u guys started to die, and we were allied. Anytime one of you went down, the person who killed u must be running something!

Yes people, our LEeeT space bar lag hacks work....:bdh:

N

NickyDishes

Uhh. Nicky. RLs is probably one of the most stand up dudes on UO. He dosnt cheat or use programs. He was in BNA cause at the time BNA and !O! were faction allies. I mean I know those dudes in BNA blow...hack and cheat...but dont lump RLs into your "if he beats me, hes cheating and slowing the game down" category.

Nati and !O! are just far superior to your skill level.
was talkin about the guild not rl himself i stand corrected

N

NickyDishes

was talkin about the guild not rl himself i stand corrected
good fight in oasis today !0!..........people that dont play or pvp on legends should stay outta the thread and not crap talk......guess u got nothin better to do but let the ones who actually pvp post.....i mean 3/4 of this thread was vyal and omni wining......

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering what template U roll on?
Pot. Kettle. Black............??

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
good fight in oasis today !0!..........people that dont play or pvp on legends should stay outta the thread and not crap talk......guess u got nothin better to do but let the ones who actually pvp post.....i mean 3/4 of this thread was vyal and omni wining......
go slit your wrists. just another sub par unknown. My board warrior skills far surpass your wanna be pvp skills.

Id probably smash you if I WAS playing this ****ty game.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a fun fight this morning.

When we first rolled in, we knocked most of ya down. Then you guys came on secondary chars and picked off two !OF!.

The fight went back and forth for a good while, until that tamer with the drag went down. I hope we can get some more fights like that going. Away from the gate, and your houses.

Those archers you guys all rock do hurt. I think it was the dumbest thing ever done allowing double hit spells on bows. They should at least nerf archers by removing balanced bows IMO. I mean you already do 40-45 dmg AI's with the hit spells, 60-70dmg with Yumis...it's just stupid!

V

Vyal

Mystic - mage - ninjas are far worse then any archer.
A good one can swing bolas while doing what they need to do, as long as there are two other mages you can go against a large group and drop em all fast. :thumbsup:

Don't be pissy about the archer, if anything yumis should be nerf'd they are pretty stupid. I wish they would show archers some love like the half second stop between my 35 dmg running shots when you play on shards where players are actually good (errrr use speeder :?) three shots and they are off screen outa range.

N

NickyDishes

go slit your wrists. just another sub par unknown. My board warrior skills far surpass your wanna be pvp skills.

Id probably smash you if I WAS playing this ****ty game.
keep tellin yourself that before u go to sleep at night....u act like your god's gift to uo and u dont even play anymore from what i understand....i would put u on ignore but i find u amusing

N

NickyDishes

Just wondering what template U roll on?
Pot. Kettle. Black............??
i play just about every template......im not claiming to be the best or good or awesome at any....i just love to play uo......every template has its pros and cons......im not a hypocryte but if it makes u feel better to say i am than ok.

N

NickyDishes

Mystic - mage - ninjas are far worse then any archer.
A good one can swing bolas while doing what they need to do, as long as there are two other mages you can go against a large group and drop em all fast. :thumbsup:

Don't be pissy about the archer, if anything yumis should be nerf'd they are pretty stupid. I wish they would show archers some love like the half second stop between my 35 dmg running shots when you play on shards where players are actually good (errrr use speeder :?) three shots and they are off screen outa range.
yeah....that why i havent been using em lately....i feel they give a disadvantage.....i like to keep playing field even....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah....that why i havent been using em lately....i feel they give a disadvantage.....i like to keep playing field even....
Your a newb. There is no such thing as a disadvantage (short of cheating/hacking) on pvp field. This is why I know Id smash you. I never claimed to be better than anyone, nor am I god at uo pvp. But Im pretty sure I would roll you. Ask RLs. Im sure hell vouch for me.

Silly little girl. Go clean your house, or basement. Whatever hole it is you live in. =)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then y cant u fight 1v1 ever????????? quit ur lies. You only run on ur archer til its in statloss, u play a mage in protection and only cast fields when u have 15 vs 4. You personally are the reason why Fel isnt what it was when it was really fun. The mentality of omg I died gets u to recruit every person you can, which turns people to actually fight into one big happy guild with no one to fight. Dont worry tho, everytime you wait till you have a stealth dismounter for each one of us and 3 archers per you can all clap hands together in vent about how u pwned someone. The question is tho how do u explain it when one of you die? How are you ever gonna get better when you wont fight with less numbers? Plain and simple you are the garbage that is ruining uo.....

V

Vyal

then y cant u fight 1v1 ever????????? quit ur lies. You only run on ur archer til its in statloss, u play a mage in protection and only cast fields when u have 15 vs 4. You personally are the reason why Fel isnt what it was when it was really fun. The mentality of omg I died gets u to recruit every person you can, which turns people to actually fight into one big happy guild with no one to fight. Dont worry tho, everytime you wait till you have a stealth dismounter for each one of us and 3 archers per you can all clap hands together in vent about how u pwned someone. The question is tho how do u explain it when one of you die? How are you ever gonna get better when you wont fight with less numbers? Plain and simple you are the garbage that is ruining uo.....

B

Baghdaddy1

Here are some screenshots I grabbed that took place outside of the battle chicken lizard event last night. Good times, classic PKing which is somewhat of a rarity these days since those that choose not to pvp, simply stay out of Fel.

Towards the end, X placed a ton of faction guards which made it interesting. I know I for one had no defense mechanism in place for 30 mindblasts being casted on me at the same time!

Good times though!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, that was a blast lastnight.

On a side note, Thanks sir Alexander aka Griz for all the pink scrolls. You must have had 15-20mil+ worth of poisoning/alchy SOTs on your body!

N

NickyDishes

u dont know me.....trash talk is all u do

N

NickyDishes

Your a newb. There is no such thing as a disadvantage (short of cheating/hacking) on pvp field. This is why I know Id smash you. I never claimed to be better than anyone, nor am I god at uo pvp. But Im pretty sure I would roll you. Ask RLs. Im sure hell vouch for me.

Silly little girl. Go clean your house, or basement. Whatever hole it is you live in. =)
this comes from someone who doesnt even play uo anymore....all i gotta say....go cry some more.....wah wah

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this comes from someone who doesnt even play uo anymore....all i gotta say....go cry some more.....wah wah
Where in all of my posts was I crying? I mean come on dude. If your going to make a remark about me, at least make its good.

I might make a uo return just to school you kiddo.

N

NickyDishes

so anyway....im on my mage in despise after me and my buddies finish coon and !O! comes down to raid us but guess who they are with.......that's right L*D...yes i said it L*D......u guys are so so leet but yet u have to ally with an opposing faction who u always have fought against in the past...u dont have to reply cause i dont care what excuse u give but anyway....u guys are so leet right? i had 4 mages, 2 dexxers, and a tamer with a super dragon on me, got dismounted twice with my mount poisoned both times and yet u still couldnt kill me......roflmfao.....This is not in anyway me claiming that im good, or that im leet. The ultimate zerg guild joining up with L*D....But in !OF!'s case i guess if u cant beat em join em right guys......

N

NickyDishes

Where in all of my posts was I crying? I mean come on dude. If your going to make a remark about me, at least make its good.

I might make a uo return just to school you kiddo.
well i hope u do cause your makin yourself look like a complete a** to me. Who takes time out of their day to post in a thread for a game that they dont even play anymore? I mean I'll have to say now i understand why vyal said what he said about you.....go back and play your wow or whatever it is u do now...rofl

N

NickyDishes

Omni would smash 99.999% of X. If not 100%.
Nobody cares what you, me, or omni can, or will do in game......I'm here to have fun....Even if Omni could smash any of my guildmates, i wouldnt care.....Who F'n cares dude....keep sweatin omni....when he comes back u should recruit him into !OF! since your brown nosing him so much.....I'd love to see what u guys do in RL.....cause the way u guys talk i doubt u come out the house rofl.......Nah all joking aside who cares......Lets have fun.....i hate bickering

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do know you, ur a trammie that surrounds yourself with other trammies who dont fight unless they have numbers. And when the numbers turn and u all scatter like cockroaches you come and post on the boards like u accomplished something. Ur not having fun and I know it, you guys all pancake in vent 24/7, your guild welches on bets when u join the 30 second club, and you have no idea what to do. If you wouldve learned to fight instead of just oh well, we will recruit more you might of not pissed people off enough to work together till u guys quit or fight. If you didnt all run into your house and fight from there ala AE and wait till u outnumber people to fight you might not get ganged up on.

Now after you get rolled on your next spawn are you gonna come cry on the boards again?

Was if fun to be outnumbered?

Isnt it sad tho when you outnumber us you still get stated?

Now take ur newb guild back to trammel or L2P?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no alliance between the LD guys, and !OF!.

Although, that being said, yes we did a raid with them. Personally I found it funny, just the thought of working with LD to kill a bunch of newbs. We knew it would **** you off.

Since you jumped on the boards right after, I'd say we succeeded.

On a side note, tell Griz aka Sir Alexander to pay up. He accepted a bet, that he wouldn't die in a duel to an !OF! member under 60 seconds. Well, he died in about 30-40secs. Tell him I want my ten mil plz and ty!

lol, look at Nicky RAGE POST!