• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow ya'll wont field fight first you ran into despise and started like 5 grinders then you all ran into our base and started grinders..

Even fights and this is what we got to deal with?
We can't even fight yall without you going straight into a house.

Even fights isn't even a competition with LD you just die or run away and start a grinder in a small boxed area...

But A for effort on your grinders was pretty funny .
First of all, u obviously cant count!!.. second field fight? are you serious?
heres X's field fight tactics.. Everyone hide, will have the two worse players in all of UO by the name of pizzoned 1 and pizzoned 2 (who couldnt own my 2year old niece, let alone ppl who actually play this game) jump out put one on foot, then dump, then repeat.. PLEASSEEE!! we were outnumbered two seconds ago in dsp with every one of us in stat cept me.. I pwn pizoned me vs him and another hitting me and he hides like a scared little girl.. redlineeedddd, poor guy can't take his punishment like a man, just plays the coward.. 5V5 neday champ, no tamers, no stealthers.. only ppl who actually have the balls to play real temps! Till u beat us like that, simmer down.. And for god sake's learn how to count.

FYI, I sincerely hate posting here.. but u guys gotta tell facts.. **** if i die to the worse player on this game, id admit it and move on.. like stop with the stupidity

L

lady_pearl

You keep saying that like you guys are the best on legends. :sleep2:
Yet you guys are never on legends, if you are so good like you claim you would come dominate the shard. Yet you don't. :loser:
I may be wrong but I think pug accepted the 5v5 like a month ago
???:blushing:?

A

Aeyko

Did anyone catch the destruction of the SL faction in yew last night. BY ONE PLAYER! Yu'Drop Quick made quick work of two guilds totalling 9 players plus their pets and stealthers that I couldn't count. The list included Q Tame, Devlyn, Nick Nyce, Peirce, Confliction, and other random reds plus SL members. Was hard to document all of them while killing them 9+ to 1. Anyhow, good fight SL. Try harder to zerg a victory over one person.

PS: I never died! Muahahaha.

L

lady_pearl

Did anyone catch the destruction of the SL faction in yew last night. BY ONE PLAYER! Yu'Drop Quick made quick work of two guilds totalling 9 players plus their pets and stealthers that I couldn't count. The list included Q Tame, Devlyn, Nick Nyce, Peirce, Confliction, and other random reds plus SL members. Was hard to document all of them while killing them 9+ to 1. Anyhow, good fight SL. Try harder to zerg a victory over one person.

PS: I never died! Muahahaha.

What time was this? X had like 16 on when L*D was fighting them at the gate.

E

Ed45238

I dont get it Vyal...when you used your tamer you thought you were the ****....now that all of sudden you got some "skill" and dont use a tamer you think you can talk **** about people who do use them?

Please someone revoke his UO membership....:thumbdown:
he still plays his tammer omni thats all he plays

A

Aeyko

What time was this? X had like 16 on when L*D was fighting them at the gate.

Around 9:30PM Eastern. You could see their corpses spread from SL base to the Winery. I was killing them at will and they were afraid to come on top of the roof 10v1. So they trickled up and got pwnt.

L

lady_pearl

Ahh missed that one. wish you would have got some screen shots :D we got into a fight with them later around 11 pm

they had so many on the whole yew gate area was fielded. will post pic's later on

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously? Is L*D still claiming they're even close to our level? Let's be honest aimee. You know as a point of fact that we're the best. It's not anything to be ashamed of that you're not on our level but to come here and lie to people who know you're lieing, well that's just plain silliness.

L

lady_pearl

seriously? Is L*D still claiming they're even close to our level? Let's be honest aimee. You know as a point of fact that we're the best. It's not anything to be ashamed of that you're not on our level but to come here and lie to people who know you're lieing, well that's just plain silliness.

Like I said before , if you guys are anything you claim to be you would come and DOMINATE the shard and as far as I can tell L*D does well...just that. You guys have not even been active on legends & you come on here tryin to say I have said things I have never said? seriously?
You always say CoW/Fear will take any 5v5 on this shard blah blah 5v5 us blah blah and such and my simple answer was pug accepted that offer like a month ago.... even the Drizzles offered that after we left the alliance and before we JOINED L*D.

You have a couple good people in your guild I know this, but IMO your guild is not the best, And I have never claimed L*D is the best but I do think they are better than you guys. That's JMO. I admit I am not the best pvper around & I'm not afraid to admit that at all.
What do I lie about ? honestly? Nothing.:sad4:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said before , if you guys are anything you claim to be you would come and DOMINATE the shard and as far as I can tell L*D does well...just that. You guys have not even been active on legends & you come on here tryin to say I have said things I have never said? seriously?
You always say CoW/Fear will take any 5v5 on this shard blah blah 5v5 us blah blah and such and my simple answer was pug accepted that offer like a month ago.... even the Drizzles offered that after we left the alliance and before we JOINED L*D.

You have a couple good people in your guild I know this, but IMO your guild is not the best, And I have never claimed L*D is the best but I do think they are better than you guys. That's JMO. I admit I am not the best pvper around & I'm not afraid to admit that at all.
What do I lie about ? honestly? Nothing.:sad4:
I know i don't even really play UO at all anymore, and I've not played Legends in a VERY long time, but LD sucked. Pug would run around with 4 cross healers and still die. I have no clue about anyone in Cow other than Aeyko/nate as being good. The others, well sadly I've never heard of them.

I guess what I'm saying is, if there isn't a five man crew that can take out 5 lousy LD, then it's truly a pathetic pvp scene on Legends.

V

Vyal

Aeyko sux RL so does nate where do you get your info from?

I killed 5 com people today then the U drop fast or something, the guy that runs the dread fox temp comes up talking one on one cmon cmon one on one he weakens and tells his pet to all guard I say ok so two AI's take him to quarter of hp so he would be no challenge with out a pet so I call in my bug he starts talking more shyt

he goes watch you run in the house well he attacks and goes to redline almost instantly and runs off screen, I didn't follow him I was busy on another client but still gave him time next thing ya know the rest of his guild comes up and starts attacking me..

Anyways its like I said to him to begin with I killed all your friends and you would never one on one fight me.

BTW it was fun putting william in stat back to back to back before he even made it to your tamer grinder group at the lighthouse lawls.

The Foo drizzle and w/e the other mages name was lol good fight, it didn't hit me till after I killed the com guy helping you and the king pin stealth dismount ninja person that all I got to do is toss two mortals on ya and your dead it took a good 15 min to kill both your pets and both of you but you put me above 120k points thanks :)

L

lady_pearl

I killed 5 com people today then the U drop fast or something, the guy that runs the dread fox temp comes up talking one on one cmon cmon one on one he weakens and tells his pet to all guard I say ok so two AI's take him to quarter of hp so he would be no challenge with out a pet so I call in my bug he starts talking more shyt

he goes watch you run in the house well he attacks and goes to redline almost instantly and runs off screen, I didn't follow him I was busy on another client but still gave him time next thing ya know the rest of his guild comes up and starts attacking me..

Anyways its like I said to him to begin with I killed all your friends and you would never one on one fight me.

BTW it was fun putting william in stat back to back to back before he even made it to your tamer grinder group at the lighthouse lawls.

The Foo drizzle and w/e the other mages name was lol good fight, it didn't hit me till after I killed the com guy helping you and the king pin stealth dismount ninja person that all I got to do is toss two mortals on ya and your dead it took a good 15 min to kill both your pets and both of you but you put me above 120k points thanks :)

Lols... dismount tamer ftw cause well the Mage u had with you sucks worse then me, it took 20 mins to kill us on foot with a tamer and a strangle spamming necro mage :bowdown::bowdown:
Brag some hun when you can kill us two on a mage k? :heart: :lick::lick:
Dunno who that com guy is but he was just there hanging out.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
once again, com ran **** most of the night despite being out numbered 2 to 1 in almost every fight.

V

Vyal

U know COM didn't run anything and never has who does this kid think buys into that bs?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol thAts the funniest thing I' have heard in a long time :hahaha::hahaha:
Despite out numbering people all night, up to 9 sl(half the night) and up to 7 tb(the other half the night) kept losing more people in fights to 3-4 com than com would lose in these fights.

You tell me who won a fight when 3-4 member of com were aptly capable of gunning you kids down.

V

Vyal

Ya I won't be playing to much tonight, I had to take two engines out. I'm a lil swore, think i'm just gonna warm up with a bottle a rum make a pizza and go to sleep.

V

Vyal

I'm always drunk but I own a garage :scholar: and have to do the keep up and when it comes to taking small block v 10 engines out i'm doin it.

You sir just suck at life and UO....

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm always drunk but I own a garage :scholar: and have to do the keep up and when it comes to taking small block v 10 engines out i'm doin it.

So says a self confirmed drunk and drugie...

A

Aeyko

You know this is VERY typical of someone like you. You're so bad in UO you resort to RL and let me explain something to you grease monkey. Being a mechanic isn't a brag worthy profession. It's 50 to 60k a year AT BEST. My car is equivalent to your annual salary. Please don't brag about rl to people that clearly outclass you in every aspect. And your story about redlining me was quite funny considering once I got you out of the house, I slapped you around like a little girl. You died and ultimately didn't bother comming back. I'll gladly fight you AND your pets in a controlled area WITH NO HOUSES for gold if you'd like. Please amuse me.

A

Aeyko

Talking about cars now? :postpics:

:popcorn:
If I posted pictures of myself and my home and my car, OR my pc in MY car playing UO on MY account, half of the nerds in this game would say "Aeyko is lying, thats not him , blah blah blah" . I've been down this road which is why there is a picture of me on HOT boards holding a sign that says "Jerry is my B Itch".

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I posted pictures of myself and my home and my car, OR my pc in MY car playing UO on MY account, half of the nerds in this game would say "Aeyko is lying, thats not him , blah blah blah" . I've been down this road which is why there is a picture of me on HOT boards holding a sign that says "Jerry is my *****.

I think it's more along the lines of no one gives a ****. If you're successful IRL good for you man. I hope once my schooling is finished to be successful too.

YET, these boards are centered around UO. No one should mention, or even give a **** about someones success(or lack of) outside of the game and these forums.

rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:

Dang, and people have called me immature in the past...

A

Aeyko

So I stand up for someone else b/c Vyal or whatever he calls himself is bashing rl. And somehow I'm the **** b/c I am truly better than him in every aspect. It's more like don't toss stones if you live in a glass house. Plain and simple.

V

Vyal

How am I bashing people?
I replied to someone and said I won't be playing much I had alot of work that day?

I got bashed for telling people I own a car garage.

If I wanted to I would have told ya my family runs the Pittsburgh Steelers and I have gone to three schools, you think I care about how much money people make?

I have my cars, trucks, atvs, and bikes i'm perfectly happy.

OO did I forget I still play UO :gun::gun::gun:

All before 27 :lick::lick:

L

lady_pearl

Vyal, the little bee's told me you guys are leaving factions ?? So its not so!

:sad4::sad4::sad4:

V

Vyal

I'm going back to $IX, last I heard all SL are going to be going TB.
Some of them can't get one kill on a mage to get rank ten so they are switching, and I got bitched out for having to many points :/ Screw that...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seriously, it never ceases to amaze me how hard you folks farm points. last I heard some sl of the worst folks in UO are worth 9k points.

What's the solution to your problems? stop farming points! While it's entertaining for those of us in com to collect 20k points on those rare occasions you people leave your houses, It's getting silly.

L

lady_pearl

LMAO ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?!?!?! :yell::

X went TB !!!!!!! :lame:

Thats alright little girls, in 3 days IF NOT sooner L*D gonna be orange AGAIN. :gee:
We can play that game too :spider:

V

Vyal

& I will be outa factions on most of my toons ;) & The Commanding Lord of the SL LAWL :gun::gun::gun:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why did LD go CoM? Being that the only people LD mainly faught was teh X guild in SL and then CoW/F3AR in CoM? Seems like LD did exactly what X did, i dont get u guys sometimes...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wallace maybe we should go another faction? Icq me and aeyko and we'll hash it out so the scrubs are still unable to hide from us.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol you joined com to avoid being statted by us.... Nobody could ever take L*D seriously with their track record.

L

lady_pearl

I really could care less what people think :thumbup1:
Don't know why com was chosen, don't ask, don't care. I never see you pvpin on legends anyways So why does it matter :confused:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really could care less what people think :thumbup1:
Don't know why com was chosen, don't ask, don't care. I never see you pvpin on legends anyways So why does it matter :confused:
I love it when people make comments like this. "I don't care."

Yes, you do. If you didn't you WOULDN'T have responded. You even took it farther by trying to discredit yourself from LD's chicken like actions. "Don't know why com was chosen, don't ask, don't care."

Basically, your trying to dump off all the blame on Pug/the rest of LD, while attempting to play the innocent angel.

Oh well....rolleyes:

V

Vyal

I think Jawbone or Hoove got a hold of Pug and it was all part of the plan from the get go to remove all the points off the shard..

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal didnt ur guild pull the same ****? And ur guild is the one who farms all the poitns anyway you stupid uo-prick (this is not a real life bash, its his in game jackass persona i am attacking)

L

lady_pearl

I love it when people make comments like this. "I don't care."

Yes, you do. If you didn't you WOULDN'T have responded. You even took it farther by trying to discredit yourself from LD's chicken like actions. "Don't know why com was chosen, don't ask, don't care."

Basically, your trying to dump off all the blame on Pug/the rest of LD, while attempting to play the innocent angel.

Oh well....rolleyes:
I'm far from a innocent angel :lol:

but really I don't know why they changed to com, someone said something about changing factions cause X did so.. everyone agreed and that was that. Last I checked pug IS the guild leader and he is the only one that can leave and rejoin the whole guild into / out of factions.
I don't ever question his Decisions and I don't think anyone else does either.

It really does not bother me that the fear / cow guys whine about it either cause they never play this shard. imho Its all rather Entertaining.
:stir:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whine? You hide from us in houses, You hide from us by not logging in when we play. You try and gank us during events and still get owned. You lose 90% of fights and that stat holds true when you have two to 1 odds against us.

Yes we play this shard, no we don't play UO every day as we have lives, and jobs and some are still in college.

V

Vyal

you go no place with your rants and no you have never been good, it's getting REALLY stupid to the point it's been months and I AM NOT JUST SAYING THIS YOU ARE FREAKING TERRIBLE! & you come in here and talk all this shyt like your good it's got to stop someday.... :stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow my post was deleted? people can spew lies on here and someone is upfront and honest about a total jackass and my post gets deleted? Cmon now boys, I wasnt attacking vyal irl.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya know what?

I'm gonna take the bait, and publicly post what's going on and my thoughts.
Once.
So pay rapt attention.

Someone beat someone else, against 5-1 odds...lies? I have no idea.
Someone househides...Lies? I have no idea
Someone cheats and hacks...lies? I have no idea.
Someone says they dont care? I have no idea.
Someone scams you outtta something...lies? I have no idea.
Why so and so and then those other guys changed faction affiliation? I have no idea and don't really care...it wont change their skills nor abilities, so who cares?
I said all that to say this:

Someone makes a post, where almost every other word has to be **** and !@#$ with enough pre-and following letters to make intent clear...moved every time I see it.
We've already had this discussion, It's not always what you say but the language involved.

/end subject
/end discussion of mod actions

If you still want to pursue this, take it to the Admins, anything else about it here will get moved as well.

Thanking yall in advance for your cooperation and understanding, I remain
Yours Truly,

Uriah Heep
Lenient Mod.

:popcorn:

L

lady_pearl

whine? You hide from us in houses, You hide from us by not logging in when we play. You try and gank us during events and still get owned. You lose 90% of fights and that stat holds true when you have two to 1 odds against us.

Yes we play this shard, no we don't play UO every day as we have lives, and jobs and some are still in college.
I can play this game too

You hide from us as well by not logging on as well when we are "on" We don't play everyday either
Hide in houses? Not when I'm on, If I am in a house @ the gate its cause i'm either burning stat , afk waiting for guildys or getting ready for a spawn/raid.

You'll never see foo fighting from a damn house. :( Oh wait is dispelling feilds, or rising collasus house fighting?

Just standing there BTW is NOT fighting from a house, shooting arrows / Flame striking at passing ppl like X does is house fighting k?

(I) was not around for these "events" so go talk about that to someone that was there.
90% of the fights???? please.... :lol:
I gotta go to the powder room now cause I just about pissed my pants.

As always thanks for the laughs.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you go no place with your rants and no you have never been good, it's getting REALLY stupid to the point it's been months and I AM NOT JUST SAYING THIS YOU ARE FREAKING TERRIBLE! & you come in here and talk all this shyt like your good it's got to stop someday.... :stretcher::stretcher::stretcher:
The same has, and always will be said about you Vyal...when did you think you became good?