• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you killed me 6 times in a row? I assure you I haven't died 6 times in the last 16 days....

A

Aeyko

I died after horrendous lag spikes, and a UOA crash. I log back in and not only has the fight move 3 screens over but aeyko in less than a minute managed to kill 3 people by himself without me even doing anything.

Bottom line. 3 archers mortal spamming and ai spamming got destroyed by Aeyko 3v1.
This is quoted for TRUTH! I really hate this Tailean kid not because he sucks, but because he is a liar. He calls people "nerds" yet he is the one lying on a pc game forum about a game, I do believe that makes him not only a peice of horse****, but a dork. Not only that but someone as screenshot happy as he is, would have evidence to prove he was being ganked, HE wasn't I was and he knows it. You see Tailean, people dislike you b/c you're a ****ty liar not b/c you think you're good. When you're forced to stay on screen, you're easily disposed of like last nights meatloaf. You can argue this all you'd like, I'd be willing to fight you in farms for ANY amount of gold you'd like and I won't even use my dreadmare. Now duck and avoid b/c you know I'll beat you with no problems and make some silly excuse as to why you're not fighting for gold. You say come find you, I found you and beat you down like the punk kid you are. Now go tell your mommy.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is quoted for TRUTH! I really hate this Tailean kid not because he sucks, but because he is a liar. He calls people "nerds" yet he is the one lying on a pc game forum about a game, I do believe that makes him not only a peice of horse****, but a dork. Not only that but someone as screenshot happy as he is, would have evidence to prove he was being ganked, HE wasn't I was and he knows it. You see Tailean, people dislike you b/c you're a ****ty liar not b/c you think you're good. When you're forced to stay on screen, you're easily disposed of like last nights meatloaf. You can argue this all you'd like, I'd be willing to fight you in farms for ANY amount of gold you'd like and I won't even use my dreadmare. Now duck and avoid b/c you know I'll beat you with no problems and make some silly excuse as to why you're not fighting for gold. You say come find you, I found you and beat you down like the punk kid you are. Now go tell your mommy.
Yes you found me And I WON! I didn't get a screen shot because I didn't know you was supposed to be anyone special. I mean come on very easy kill..lol. I am not a liar, you did trap me and 3v1ed me. Tell your lies all you want. Heck I even seen you die to 2 Quix guys and 4 of them can't beat me HAHA. Way to suck noobers.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes you found me And I WON! I didn't get a screen shot because I didn't know you was supposed to be anyone special. I mean come on very easy kill..lol. I am not a liar, you did trap me and 3v1ed me. Tell your lies all you want. Heck I even seen you die to 2 Quix guys and 4 of them can't beat me HAHA. Way to suck noobers.
/Epic fail.

You are horrible. Keep playing your FoTM template and running from a fight trammel trash. You'll never be a somebody, you're as bad as Vyal.

A

Aeyko

You realize that I have only died ONCE since I've been on Legends and that was last night in a group fight. You didn't kill me, why are you lying? I trapped you with your pals and killed all of you. They were with you Tailean, the people dead on the winery roof, were with you as well. We ALL know SL runs with you. Stop being a nerd. Admit you took the sausage and move on. Notice in that paragraph of BS you just spewed, you didn't accept a fight with me in an enclosed area WITHOUT my pet. Isn't that sad? Straight magery I'd slap you around like a little girl. Now please stop lying, you may need to find jesus if you're this sad about a game.

L

lady_pearl

Grabbed this from other thread cause well the Mod says its off topic so...

Let's set up a 4v4 of your BEST vs ours, or a 5v5. We've yet to lose a fight since I've been on Legends, I've not been involved in one loss yet. So, let's get this squashed icq is 455270185.
Dunno but if you read somewhere on here a long time ago I offered one of the cow guys a 4v4 to shut everyone up and got no answer so.... if you want a 4v4 - 5v5 Don't talk to me about it. Icq pug.

and ...
Are you serious? Ok Moo Dizzle, first off are you pugs UO Girlfreind now? lol you sure do alot of talking for him...I'm obessed with pug. Yes because he clearly started Icqing me every chance he got? I mean you are speaking for LD like you have been there for along time...your a complete trammy, and which I have no clue why you are even speaking about pvp. You been in L*D for what all of 2 weeks? If he wants to spawn he can.....He loses a tounery then icqs me to tell me that he is grinding COD? How about you take you place and shut your mouth...In fact I dont EVER remeber you fighting us...but that could just be because your not actually fighting just dieing..Please refrain from speaking about things you know little about. (Just speaking the truth) Seriously when have u killed us 8v3 or anything close to it? I mean we don't even have 8 people in our guild....like i said delusional.
Forget the delusional part lmao
your totally clueless :blushing:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont get it Vyal...when you used your tamer you thought you were the ****....now that all of sudden you got some "skill" and dont use a tamer you think you can talk **** about people who do use them?

Please someone revoke his UO membership....:thumbdown:

A

Aeyko

5v 5 tamers lawl.
tamers fights now thats some real pvp
Didn't I make you run for your life on my tamer WITHOUT using my pets. Please don't talk trash, at any point 1v1 I'll teabag you. That goes for anyone on this shard, prove me wrong. Bring on Ten or whatever L*D's "best" mage is, bring on your "best" pvper, see how far they go against REAL pvpers BEST. Me, Cal, Or Nate against ANYONE on Legends. *Crickets chirping*

V

Vyal

Didn't I make you run for your life on my tamer WITHOUT using my pets. Please don't talk trash, at any point 1v1 I'll teabag you. That goes for anyone on this shard, prove me wrong. Bring on Ten or whatever L*D's "best" mage is, bring on your "best" pvper, see how far they go against REAL pvpers BEST. Me, Cal, Or Nate against ANYONE on Legends. *Crickets chirping*
No I was smashing you but I wasn't about to fall for one of your stupid traps, it's the only way your getting your kills. In the end I ended up following you into the winery and getting fielded in and your pets killed me so your whole me running was just me taking your bytch a s s back to the gate cause you run to much, and yes you did use your pets.

You always think your so leet but once again your using pets and always get the upper hand. I don't call that good I call ya lucky if anything.

I will glady do a two on two with you and cal or nate it doesn't matter. If cal is playing with trash garbage like yourself then he is not the best pvper
Also nate blows, I can't think of one time I lost to him or didn't get a kill :/

Getting lucky and trapping someone or getting a pet kill and the kid thinks hes good LOL :twak::twak::twak:

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I was smashing you but I wasn't about to fall for one of your stupid traps, it's the only way your getting your kills. In the end I ended up following you into the winery and getting fielded in and your pets killed me so your whole me running was just me taking your bytch a s s back to the gate cause you run to much, and yes you did use your pets.

You always think your so leet but once again your using pets and always get the upper hand. I don't call that good I call ya lucky if anything.

I will glady do a two on two with you and cal or nate it doesn't matter. If cal is playing with trash garbage like yourself then he is not the best pvper
Also nate blows, I can't think of one time I lost to him or didn't get a kill :/

Getting lucky and trapping someone or getting a pet kill and the kid thinks hes good LOL :twak::twak::twak:
HAHAH Vyal pwnt you there! Ayeo or Akyeo or whatever trammie name you are going by, get lost kid you are NOT even a good Tamer. Vyal hit the nail right on the head, you run when you are 2v1ing people with your pet... you suck at pvp. Heck, I would even say Pimpin is better than you and that's kinda sad. For a tamer guy I would expect better from you. I mean you can't even 2v1 soemone without a trap???? HAHAH! Whats that say about any skill you have? STOP posting on this board now that we know you just like Calamity are just a couple of guys twiddling each others bone flutes.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tailean, You lost in with 2 other archers to Aeyko. You fail.
Once again making up facts..HAHA. The truth is I was ganked by 3 people while I was trapped with a pet on me :p. Sorry people usuly don't buy into lies.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who's the best, who's the worst? No real idea. I don't know who is the best duel mage on the shard, I don't know who is the best field fighter on the shard.

What I do know, is this...
I like to stealth around, and watch the fights in Despise. And I can honestly say from what I have seen, and been witness to, COM by far is the better spawn defender. And usually (I said usually) when I watch Cow and F3AR work a spawn and finish it up, there is no pets in play.

Fel Yew gate? no idea, the stealther cant run with y'all to see it all :cursing:
Just my observations.:eyes:

T

totally_tubular

I dont get it Vyal...when you used your tamer you thought you were the ****....now that all of sudden you got some "skill" and dont use a tamer you think you can talk **** about people who do use them?

Please someone revoke his UO membership....:thumbdown:
LOL, I think its funny that everyone gave vyal a hard time when he used his tamer, and now all of you use that temp and give him a hard time when he doesn't. I don't see many of the fights you guys are talking about, just going by the posts you all make.

btw i love everyone!!!!:heart: and i like pancakes!!!!:pancakes:

A

Aeyko

HAHAH Vyal pwnt you there! Ayeo or Akyeo or whatever trammie name you are going by, get lost kid you are NOT even a good Tamer. Vyal hit the nail right on the head, you run when you are 2v1ing people with your pet... you suck at pvp. Heck, I would even say Pimpin is better than you and that's kinda sad. For a tamer guy I would expect better from you. I mean you can't even 2v1 soemone without a trap???? HAHAH! Whats that say about any skill you have? STOP posting on this board now that we know you just like Calamity are just a couple of guys twiddling each others bone flutes.

You're right I must not be able to kill people 2v1 on my tamer, oh wait, I killed YOU 3v1, and I killed Vyal 2v1. You guys having to lie on a pc game forum is amazing to me, this is just plain ridiculous. Get over it, you lost. ANd will NEVER beat me. Sorry losers.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL, I think its funny that everyone gave vyal a hard time when he used his tamer, and now all of you use that temp and give him a hard time when he doesn't. I don't see many of the fights you guys are talking about, just going by the posts you all make.
No, we give him crap because hes a liar. That, and he tries to act like he never used dragons and didnt depend on them for his pvp. Now, there is better pvp tamers than him so he tries to cry about there dragons....

V

Vyal

Omni you just suck you always did end of story the only thing you have ever been good at was talking trash on forums thats why you still do it and you dont even play the game.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Snappy comeback..."you suck" lol. If I were one of them lame pvprs who took screenies everytime I killed someone I would post over a 100 from you alone lol..but its ok.

Build your fantasy world up kiddo. And enjoy your stay there.

R

RainVII

Basically Calamity is the best player on planet Earth.

Seeing as how Calamity is retired though he won't be making many appearances.

Aeykio will now be handling all the of the random anonymous crap from terrible players until someone can beat him, and well, that isn't going to happen anytime soon...

Lulz.

L

lady_pearl

Aeykio will now be handling all the of the random anonymous crap from terrible players until someone can beat him, and well, that isn't going to happen anytime soon...

Lulz.

He's been beat in duels I believe at least 2x that I know of and has died many times in the field.
IMO Nates wayyyy better that Aeykio

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lulz.
Cal is bad VERY VERY bad at pvp! Aeyko has lost to me 5 times and counting. 2 tiems to my archer and once to my mage :p

T

TheJunglist

Vyal, I might have played your shard maybe 3 times, and maybe for a combined total of 3 hours of gameplay. So for you to say that I have never killed you, well you';re a ****ign idiot.

My char that I have on Legends currently is not set up for fighting dexxers 1v1, big deal...I have nothing to prove. Anyone worth a damn in UO knows what the deal is. If you were willing to put down some gold on it I would move a char over more appropriately suited for fighting dexxers and we could set it up.

In the meantime I will entertain fighting anyone mage v mage, field or pure for free.

You can look me up on any forums for any shard on the east coast, drop my name and then drop yours...you'll be laughed at, and they'll tell you nate is your ****ing daddy. So let loose on your grip on my balls a bit there tubs?:thumbsup:

T

TheJunglist

On a side note, outside of the time I died vs mortal spam, apple archer man 3 times.

I might of died a total of 3 times, none of which were 1v1, in those 3 hours I mentioned.

So, NO, you have not ever killed me....neither has your buddy Abba Zabba, Habib, or Oddles O Noodles.

T

TheJunglist

Cal is bad VERY VERY bad at pvp! Aeyko has lost to me 5 times and counting. 2 tiems to my archer and once to my mage :p
OHHH!!!, what's this? Your "mage"?

So he's ready to go? When can we set up our duel? You still have my Q.

V

Vyal

Who are you and why do you think i'm talking about you? If you have never played the shard or a total of 3 hours why in the world would I speak your name here?

As far as w/e the dude on the tamer is shyt talking about hes way wrong lol.
Rains like ya guys my tamer buddy handles all my business now, heres a news flash I have a tamer that would destroy him and thats without pets that do half lifes to quarter life shots.

That being said please if your going to play a tamer get kills and talk shyt thats cool but this is for the record so you know and everyone else knows if you only know how to pvp on a tamer please no more trash talking cause well you know what go ahead and type but you just waste your time. If I die to a tamer trap'd in a room with pets on me while mortal'd with no apples and getting casted on and you want to come here telling me your better then me, well i'm here to tell you that your not ok? :fight:
You remind me of fast cat and that other dude that only know how to play on a dragon tamer and thats all they play cause they get smashed on anything else.

If you want to mage duel and you can't kill me then you suck, if you loose your terribad.

If you want to dexxer fight i'll win hands down.

And like I said tamer fight one on one you will run away and die thats just a fact and it's a fact because I have done it many times.

Let me wrap this up in short by saying you people on Orgins are children you act like children you talk shyt like children you lie cheat and scam like children.

Weird I havn't seen any of you out in yew since the "PROGRAM" has been down but now i'm sure you will be back tomorrow so thats just another stupid thing.

Run a tamer with dreads and foxes and cross healers backed up by scripts trap people and say all kill.

A

Aeyko

Where are your screenshots of these kills? I haven't seen you since I demolished you 3v1 9 3 of you against 1 of me, LOL loser). So please stop lying nerd.

T

TheJunglist

Who are you and why do you think i'm talking about you? If you have never played the shard or a total of 3 hours why in the world would I speak your name here?QUOTE]

I am Nate.

Keep my name out of your mouth on any forums chump.

Saying you've killed me, or I have never killed you when I never log on to your ****ty server; because none of you guys ever fight is a statement a fool would make.

Like I said I might have died 5 times total since Ive been on Legends about 4 months now, 3 of which were to the blue archer baddie.

You bring up my name, and say I suck, what did you think I wasn't here?

You have a mage correct? If you would like an introduction we can set up a match.
No apples/pots
If you live more than 60 seconds I lose.
Sound fair?

T

TheJunglist

Who the hell uses scripts for PvP?

Seriously...maybe some random kid who can't set a macro to pop a trap box, or is to lazy to pick up bolas.

Other than that, no one worth a crap uses that for PvP.

Vyal, you say stuff about people almost as if you haven't read what they have said. In your post, we're you trying to say that Aeyko can only play a tamer, after his last post was talking about dueling Ten?

Blind?

V

Vyal

Wow this nate kid sounds like a complete idiot.

Ya I have seen someone named Nate, Nate the great or nate the something some stupid shyt like that. Everytime ive seen you was face planted in yew so if Essence of Nate isn't you then ok but I know for a fact I have like three hit you on Essence of nate so nate nate nate nate nate nate sucks.

:pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

dum b i sh

And idiot he only plays a tamer dum b i sh, I have never seen the kid without a pet it's just another minax fast cat some suk as s nub tram wanna b copies off someone with a hot temp and thinks hes good at uo. Without pets he'd be no where cause he doesn't know how to play a real UO pvp temp I see right thru your stupid shyt.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If the thread makes no sense now, it's for a reason.
I'll take shyt, ass, minor offenses in this thread and let it roll
When you start with the Fu <any combo of letters here to bypass censor> your post and any posts quoting it are gone.

Just so we understand each other...

A

Aeyko

If the thread makes no sense now, it's for a reason.
I'll take shyt, ass, minor offenses in this thread and let it roll
When you start with the Fu <any combo of letters here to bypass censor> your post and any posts quoting it are gone.

Just so we understand each other...

And to think I thought I was being creative :)

T

TheJunglist

Eh...I've allowed 2 other players to use that account before, so maybe they played it. I have no idea. I personally however, do not play there because there is never anyone to fight when I log on.

If you would like for me to show you who I am, well then just ask for the fight. Otherwise continue your bickering, just don't bring me up again.

I'll be waiting to hear from you or Tailean about setting up a mage fight like the big boys do.

V

Vyal

I thought the big boys used dreads and foxes :thumbsup: According to the people who think they are anyways .

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal you couldn't be Nate's water boy. Shut up you horrible worthless subpar newb trash.

L

lady_pearl

C'on x really>? lmao ..
you guys had like 12 no joke L*D had 6 at one point 7 he died and had some rl stuff to do so we had a whole 6 you would not raid our despise well you guys gave very little effort anyways then left?

you all depend on your stealthers and houses wayyy to much. there is no reason why 12 ppl should not be able to push on 6 oh wait! 5 ppl lmao :blushing:

V

Vyal

Wow ya'll wont field fight first you ran into despise and started like 5 grinders then you all ran into our base and started grinders..

Even fights and this is what we got to deal with?
We can't even fight yall without you going straight into a house.

Even fights isn't even a competition with LD you just die or run away and start a grinder in a small boxed area...

But A for effort on your grinders was pretty funny .