• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
take that pipe out of your mouth dude...never have been and never will be...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: u Uriah, I just think everytime Vyal gets called out on his bull "poopie doo doo" he hits the report button under my name. He is a chump. Foo and LD are much better than X, however COW/F3AR are better than LD, only problem is our guilds have many inactive members atm so we can't field the numbers on a regular basis to mess around on Legends, however I will say this, in the field with fair #s (not sayin totally even, but i mean each side having at least 4-5 people)...More times than not will COW/F3AR prevail over LD, and pretty much about everytime they will prevail over X. X does exactly this...sit in house, shoot/FS/send pets out of house at people at the gate, wait for 5-6 people to log in inside the house, have a couple stealthers outside, gank 1-2 people maybe, but if they dont kill withing 5 seconds, they run off to unflag, then return inside the house. Vyal, that is your guild, taht is what you guys are made of. You know ugly chicks learn to live with being ugly, and they live their lives, no biggie...its time to realize you are an ugly chick when it comes to UO, kthx. :)

Uriah I hope I have cleaned up my post to enough of ur likings, if not I send my apologies in advance and u can PM me bud with any advice u have on how I should get my point across in an appropriate but effective manner. Thank you.

V

Vyal

your are a idiot...

Reasons i'm not even going to bother to type, your just a idiot.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
your are a idiot...

Reasons i'm not even going to bother to type, your just a idiot.
It would be "an idiot" not a idiot....christ. Even when you try to call someone a name you get pwned....:confused:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me clear a bit up for you Uriah, Vyal has never been good at pvp, all he ever did was sit in guards or house. The extent of leaving a safe zone was between the two. If he was ever able to get a fs or a pet kill in a gank he thought he did it all. LD was and always will be about numbers. The founders were mostly ex-BC members from GL. They never fight for fun or for pvp they always have to use whatever means there is to win. Thier recruitment policy is whoever asks. I have not played since any noob with taming could pvp so I could not tell you what goes on today. But from the trends and reading the forums checking on old friends its the same stuff that has been going on legends for along time. Little guild comes from big shard thinking they could pwn, realizes that 90% of pvpers are in one or two guilds on legends and constantly get zerged cause there isnt anyone else to add to the mix to take all the heat off them. Yes player to player they are better but it doesnt matter anymore when u constanty get bolaed and pets and arrows half life you. Anyhow Im done with my rant, but yes Vyal is one person Omni actually has the right to talk crap to...theres not many but hes one lol.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh no.
I'm not taking sides here, I just loved the sense of humor lol.
Woulda been the same no matter who said it or who was being quoted ;)

Was just funny as hell.
I *do* have a sense of humor, and appreciate the playstyle and attitude it takes. Being a mod doesn't remove that...just when yall get to far over the line...
:p

V

Vyal

All kidding aside bobmac I don't know who you are, from what I can tell you seem like your on the same level as that Omnius kid. But just like him anytime you want to talk trash you can just come find me. K?

Omnicron you still talkin shyt? Dude put a freaking sock in it, what I remember of you was being a guy that hung out by healers and rez killed people then talked shyt and when you got yours back you got crazy pissed...

This has gone on for literally years you come to the forums and say how good you are and how you can kill anyone in a instant, COME BACK TO LEGENDS and show me you can or tone it down.

I don't post in almost a week sit down in the morning check out the site and see people talkin shyt about me in like 5 posts WTF is that? LOL :yell::yell::yell:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im the guy who killed you over and over. Wether it would be in guard zone or on your front steps just north of the gate. I used to like farming you and ur tamer buddies at the gate. Sad part is Vyal the only one who thinks your good is you. I wont be playing this game again so calling me back to kill you again wont work to your favor, its not like you ever proved anything to me in the years I played. Anyhow does this ring a bell?

:yell:.............:stretcher:

everyone else knows its how you pvp

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omnius owns ur face with his boomstick on legends, i dont understand where u come up with this stuff Vyal. You suck at pvp, you should try participating in a different thread, kthx.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Christ Vyal...smoke some more weed so those delusions actually make some since....

Fact...You will never be good.
Fact...You never, EVER killed me one v one.
Fact...If you did get me, it was in gank, or i was redlined and you got kill shot
Fact...You would get pissed and log off the game...your guild lold at you.
Fact...You are garbage
Fact...You talk more **** than any 4 people in this game combined.
Fact...Your a house hiding newb
Fact...If your not in your house, your in the guard zone
Fact...Your delusional
Fact...You play archers and tamers
Fact...You suck on a mage, even rat mages can one v one you, and win.
Fact...I killed you naked and dismounted while you were on your horse...and you still ran and you had all your armor on...I didnt want to dismount you that time but you ran and ran and ran...
Fact...You are a nobody and are post AOS garbage like bob.
Fact...You can run your mouth and everyone laughs at you.
Fact...Any Omni can pwn your face.
Fact...Your a nerd who thinks people belive you.
Fact...You tried to steal a stat scroll and got booted from L*D.
Fact...You cant even post on stratics and look remotely good at anything.
Fact...You are a suburban white kid who thinks hes a ghetto thug on UO.
Fact...You get pissed when I hijack your threads.
Fact...You assume these posts are about you cause we are jealous of your skills, when in fact we are making fun of you and laughing at you.
Fact...YOU WILL NEVER EVER BE GOOD AT PVP IN ANY GAME!!!!!!

I think you have been schooled again. :scholar:

P

Penelope Majire

Ok, I have nothing to do tonight and decided to read this thread.:popcorn: Yes... I have no life...

I have not PVP'd in Years.... But :twak: Vyal...:twak: You sir, :lie:Well there are no words to describe you. How DESPERATE can one get.....:loser: Just stop... You are making a donkey's rear of yourself.

Omnious and Omnicron... Glad to see you are still around... To you and the other old skoolers....
.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: They are not worthy...

Much respect to you all... And I hope to see you all very soon!!!

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omni you missed one fact...
omnicron posts too much about pvp, i clearly remember your pvp skillz... or lack there of :)

V

Vyal

Who doesn't remember how bad he was? I know I do, I remember killing him at least 50 times to say one kill for him when the gank was on...

Then this dummy doesn't even play UO and still talks like he's the best EX player to ever play the game...

DUDE I told you you want to start your lil fact sheet

FACT: OMNI SUX
FACT: OMNI KILLED ME ONE TIME (THAT I EVER REMEMBER) AFTER GETTING A FRESH REZ BY THE GATE
FACT: I KILLED OMNI OVER a HUNDRED X
FACT: OMNI NO LONGER PLAYS UO
FACT: IF OMNI EVER DID PLAY AGAIN I WOULD KILL HIM MORE AND TAKE VIDS AND PICS OF IT.

Shyt I don't need anymore facts Omni your a waste of my time really I wish you would stop posting in this threaD this is the Legends PVP thread not the Omnicron Troll thread. Like I said you want to show me how leet you are bring your stupid a** to LEgends :talktothehand:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fact...Vyal is delusional.

I never said I was the leetest pvpr out there. There were plenty people better than me. But when it came to you, I was leaps and bounds better. And if you think I only killed you once kid, you need to put down the drugs and stop drinking booze cause you got rolled daily from me. You wouldnt come out of the gate to fight me unless you had numbers...silly newb.

Ohh and I do play...just not on Legends. People like you make it garbage.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i miss my death strike ninja. god nervestrike/deathstrike spam was disgusting.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a Bushido/Bok/Mage all geared up on ATL and ready to play.

The only problem is I need EA to fix their dang servers so I'm not pinging as though I'm on dial-up.

I live on the east coast, have cable(comcast), and this is good ping atm....

E

Ed45238

hehe, look what I found. Back when -H- was around, and there were some Buccs fights.

oh man that was so long ago when i just started the game on my 7x gm char
and i still would make omni eat dirt

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact...You are a nobody and are post AOS garbage like bob.
:
Unfourtunatly for You I played on a real server back then and was still killing nubs like you back then. I dont understand where you got this idea that you ever killed me? Outta this forum Static is about the only one who can give me **** cause he did pwn me with some of his whacked templates.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfourtunatly for You I played on a real server back then and was still killing nubs like you back then. I dont understand where you got this idea that you ever killed me? Outta this forum Static is about the only one who can give me **** cause he did pwn me with some of his whacked templates.
......lol.

OK, I'm sorry bobby, but I gotta call you on that one. Around the time Crew was around, ya you were better than myself.

BUT, later on when you came back, and joined LD, and even when you were with !O! and dueled around with us...well.

Lets just say when you were in Crew you were at your highest point!

Shoot, I'd never admit to dying to static. I mean it never happened...:lie:

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RL are you now hitting the pipe to? Honestly when did you really pk me? I was in O for a week with a template that I was messing around with cause all my chars were on different shards. After Crew which guy of mine were you pvping against? Honestly I wouldve remembered someone who killed me as much as it seems you make it to be. To be honest I dont think I ever died to you in the field 1v1 on any of my pvp chars. I think that you missed alot of time between Crew and the time I quit. Now after I quit playing you maybe got to be the best ever and congrats but dont act like when I did play you pked me. BTW I ran thru BNA and O all the time, it was actually kinda fun killing you guys in guard zone cause we know who was red and who wasnt.......

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RL when did you own me to? There was plenty time after crew I killed many of people... Including running thru the O or BNA guild. My high time was basically the whole time I played UO. Im sorry if you guys got real good after I quit. But honestly when I played you and Omni werent that impressive. And what did I have in O a not finished char cause I wasnt on legends with any of my chars at that time?
Blah, Bob you have a very twisted memory. But that's okay...

I still like ya, even if you're going a little vyal on me.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please never use Vyal and me in the same sentance. Wheres the screen shots? You have em of everyone else? I like you guys to, but when were you guys pwning me I would like to know. Maybe its after I gave the account to static or something cause I dont remeber the Uber OMNI or RL that pwnt me.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW after Crew, LeEt was formed which was the best display of a small guild making shards ally to fight us. LS and GL got dominated by us. Then there was TD also, oh ya and I was in SX for a bit there too...Then i was in LD for a bit to fight on Chessy since O or BNA didnt show up to fight. Oh ya I also was in AK after the LD split. I forgot I was also in MM when they were good to.... SO during these times where were you again?

So ya your right Crew was definatly my HIGH time........

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW after Crew, LeEt was formed which was the best display of a small guild making shards ally to fight us. LS and GL got dominated by us. Then there was TD also, oh ya and I was in SX for a bit there too...Then i was in LD for a bit to fight on Chessy since O or BNA didnt show up to fight. Oh ya I also was in AK after the LD split. SO during these times where were you again?

So ya your right Crew was definatly my HIGH time........
Uhg, when you first came back you were with !O!. You had some mage temp....a weaver I think. We dueled outside of Ice dungeon where i demolished you eh'...I dunno prolly around 5 times. Mind you, you did just come back, and it was an out of date temp.

Then soon you jumped ship and joined LD. You played a dismount/mortal/conc blowing archer. The reason you may not have seen Many !O! around for a fight, would be due to there only being 4 active !O! at the time(DJ/Dave/Myself/Eris). Jawbone was the only BNA that would be around to help in a fight. SOOOOOO, that would leave it to 2 !O! vs 5-10+ LD(whom all were a joke. If you say otherwise you're kidding yourself). At the time you played an archer on Newbs bro char(I think that was the name.).

The reason I don't have screen shots of killing people like static/you/omni/Big red/Jawbone/Box...so on and so forth, is because I never have taken screen shots of killing my UO peeps. It's not because I haven't killed em', it's because I respect you guys.

You can say or think(or remember) whatever you want Bob. I know who I killed, and who used to kill me. There has only been one person on Legends I don't think I ended up being able to kill 1 v 1 in the field, and that's Cal. No, that's not because I got OMGtotally Awesome. That would have been due to the lack of competition on the shard. You, and many of the other good pvpers quit the game, or transferred off. Then on your last comeback, you seemed a little rusty.

Neither Omni, or myself considered ourselves UO's best pvpers. I think you might want to jump off the pedestal, and join us though man.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you killed me 5 times when i came back from Warhammer on a outdated spellweaving char and that = all the times we fought congrats. It was Newb who was the archer and he was just a mess around char on legends since I was playing with my mains on other servers. But he was more then you guys could handle. Even tho I usually fought the whole gate of you guys without anyone backing me like you make it seem. Im glad you look up to Cal, I guess he was just fresh in your memory after all the good pvpers quit. I have one last question, first you made it seem like you owned me since crew, now it was my last month of play after I quit for a few months? Please inform me of when you became my equal 1v1 in the field and on which chars?

V

Vyal

Anytime, Anytime I'm always here + I'll be willing to xfer dif chars to do duels for gold.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you killed me 5 times when i came back from Warhammer on a outdated spellweaving char and that = all the times we fought congrats. It was Newb who was the archer and he was just a mess around char on legends since I was playing with my mains on other servers. But he was more then you guys could handle. Even tho I usually fought the whole gate of you guys without anyone backing me like you make it seem. Im glad you look up to Cal, I guess he was just fresh in your memory after all the good pvpers quit. I have one last question, first you made it seem like you owned me since crew, now it was my last month of play after I quit for a few months? Please inform me of when you became my equal 1v1 in the field and on which chars?
lol, are you for real bob? Chars name would have been Alpha Kenny Wun - Necro mage. You're whole time you came back, I played him....

When I saw you at the gate it was never you vs the gate rolleyes:
It was you+5 or more LD vs maybe two !O!, or maybe some blues at the gate.
I think if you ask around in this thread, you'll find that back then it was !O! fighting everyone severely out numbered. We weren't much of gate fighters, but hung around the spawns, and we had just gotten into a faction war with NIX....just for fun. That was before there was faction gear to be had.

Maybe it's you who needs to be able to provide all of these screen shots of your LEeTnEsS. I'd love to see you provide some of you taking on 3+, shoot even 2+ at the gate(or a spawn...where it mattered) and winning. Lets see the proof.:popcorn:

I think you're the only one in the thread that thinks you were a UO super star(no, I wasn't one either). You were good, but stop pretending you were the best.

I prolly shouldn't have called you on the BS, but I did. Still love ya, but dang...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vyal, I barely played in the last 30 days and I'll gladly pure mage duel you for 100mill.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K sure, so now you killed me on alpha kenny 1v1? Heres the scoop for ya RL to finally put you in your place. I was in the top ten of field Pvpers for most of my time playing uo. You see you really werent a pvper till after most of the good pvpers quit. What is your sample size of your opinion? 2 weeks on a non finished char? I dominated shards for years. But you wouldnt know about it cause you were probably in trammel most of the time. Im sure you can find out that yes I was the best or one of the best for most of my uo career. But hey you have ALpha who I cant remeber one time killing me in the field, but hey you saw me at the gate fighting. Sorry I couldnt meet u guys early morning to hide i mean fight. To bad you dont understand that all of LD was playing WOW at the time and I basically fought by myself, but hey your the UO expert. I think being on the Cal nut juice has warped your mind, but he wasnt good till I was already basically out the door... But it was fun running him down on Newb when he messed on legends when i was qutting. But anyhow its a shame you became one of the dueling crowd fans, cause I used to like killing em all in the field.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't posted in a while mainly because all the Cal supporters are less than Intelligent :p. But i just wanted to give a hello to my good friend Aeyko. Hey what happened with you getting pwnt 1v1 3 times by me on Atl? You still have not beat me yet.. and Cal says your good? I guess there is no one else in this game that can beat me 1v1. I guess that means I WIN UO!

Ps. You did get me on that gank that one time..well not the money shot but you did prove if you gank me with a ton of peeps I can die :p.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K sure, so now you killed me on alpha kenny 1v1? Heres the scoop for ya RL to finally put you in your place. I was in the top ten of field Pvpers for most of my time playing uo. You see you really werent a pvper till after most of the good pvpers quit. What is your sample size of your opinion? 2 weeks on a non finished char? I dominated shards for years. But you wouldnt know about it cause you were probably in trammel most of the time. Im sure you can find out that yes I was the best or one of the best for most of my uo career. But hey you have ALpha who I cant remeber one time killing me in the field, but hey you saw me at the gate fighting. Sorry I couldnt meet u guys early morning to hide i mean fight. To bad you dont understand that all of LD was playing WOW at the time and I basically fought by myself, but hey your the UO expert. I think being on the Cal nut juice has warped your mind, but he wasnt good till I was already basically out the door... But it was fun running him down on Newb when he messed on legends when i was qutting. But anyhow its a shame you became one of the dueling crowd fans, cause I used to like killing em all in the field.

lol, ok Bobby whatever you say. rolleyes:

top ten.....teehee...

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: Bob.

But, not in a gay way. "Not that there's any thing wrong with that." -Let's see who can guess what that's from!

F

Formerly MiTb

Yes sir, I've got a couple more for ya!

Only names in the guild missing in this screen shot are sandman, and trala.

Ah ..... the good ole days. Was thinking of popping back in, but casually. Not this... PvP ..... you guys kid about.

Yenji Yasagari

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, ScUbA.dIvEr.DoWn, after being gone for two years, has returned.

Secondly, it was nice to see my account stripped, and ScUbA completely deleted. (It was no one on Legends, what the password had been changed to was a dead giveaway of the culprit)

Thirdly, I've heard PvP is no longer what it used to be. Good, because if I ever used this template I'd built years back, you couldn't hack it. 1v1 against one of your bushido/hiryu/archers, with half of a noob suit on, and he couldn't take it down.

I know I've got old friends on this shard. The first person I met on the shard immediately recognized me, and gave me enough to start and at least attempt to make some semblance of a suit that would allow me to make cash.

You wanted to use Gimplates, and now your about to face a gimplate that even you cannot handle. The dial-up that held me back for so many years is gone. If any of my oldest friends on the shard still exist (THIS MEANS YOU OMNICRON), then I'd very much love to see you, and speak once more. My current character on the shard is Reincarnation.

B

Baghdaddy1

Good to see you again Bob, the reference to Crew brought back alot of memories. For a guild that could only field 4-5 guys on a prime night, we did pretty good being a thorn in the side to the bigger guilds. Is Newbs retired?

peace

Vince Neil

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave the account to static awhile back when the game turned to all kill pvp. It was my way of never coming back to get dissapointed again. The best part about Crew was that even when we took a spawn with our 4 vs 20 we never killed it, and would fight til they finally could handle us and ninja the scrolls to sneak out. I just keep trying new games to find one that offers what im looking for and so far havent been impressed. Wow by far was the worst carebear no skill game ever. Warhammer was ok till u hit cap then it was run from pvp to get rank. Aion was a grindfest that rewarded pvmers better pvp gear. Now im trying the Mortal Online Beta which shows alot of promise but has a way to go. If they release the free beta I suggest everyone who played uo-pre tram to give it a try.

V

Vyal

wow at first I thought those people ripped this and made a mmo
weird how I can even make better 3d combat ragdoll in a game then a entire company :/

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_C4jdyULMA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K_C4jdyULMA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I wouldn't pay any money for mortal online....
Bob if you wan't to try out a pretty good pvp game I suggest DaoC.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doac would be like going back to uo. Old game just not the same as it used to be. Not saying mo is gonna be anything special but Id rather give them some money then all the wow wannabe games lately. Anyhow Aion payed for it :p. But at least in the next year it might get a bit more promiseing with global agenda and apb to waste some time while we wait for star wars (which will prob be a let down). Oh well maybe someday something will come out better then what was out .........