• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The New Legends PvP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you forgot to read the part where I said The following is true:

None of the things I talked about were up for debate really they were just facts. I do see you agree with a large portion of what I said though. So let me respond to your responses.

#1. Sadly wrong, Cal is a very bad pvper, He uses Programs to pvp and yet he still cannot beat the top 10% pvpers. Cal has seen his better days. (Back when he begged me for my help :p)

#2. Sadly yes! We are in total agreement here.

#3. Yep, Yep, Yep!

#4. Another one where we disagree, Cyanide is kinda lame at pvp...and that's giving him ALOT of credit.

#5. Okay and yet again we disagree, Although Jawbone is NOT in X, I mentioned Mwocchomei who is, I would also add to this list the following names: Stewy, Drago, Jorde, Hoove, Shane, and more that I could list here but I wont :p.

#6. Agreed! Pug is stupid, to bad he can't buy Intelligence.

#7. Me and Vyal are very different. I can Back up my words :p.
lol who are you? I'm not the biggest Cal supporter, but i know he's top 3. If you don't believe that how about you duel him for 100mil...or ask any of the other 10% to duel him for 100m. PM if ya want to take that up or not. I'll ICQ him if you do.

I don't know who Mwoccomei is. He didn't play Legends back when I did. I also don't know Shane, at least not by those names.

Stewy = lame stealth archer/0 skill template/ wasn't a good pvper. Cool as **** in vent though.

darkDragon aka Kyle? If that's the dragon you're talking about he was kind of a newbish mage back when. He had a lot of potential though. Maybe he's good now.

Jorde/bamforth- LMFAO now that's too funny! I remember him from my LS days. What a cry baby. He was just OK on his dexxer. Nothing special.

Hoove- I like Hoove, and he's a decent dexxer. He was getting good on his fencer archer temp, and bushido dexxer. Probably the best pvper on the list you mentioned, aside from Jawbone.

I looked through the X roster on UO.com. I wasn't impressed. All i saw was Gl/LS lackies mixed in with some UOCD. Shoot, I'd bet Zor and his son are two of your top pvpers:lol:

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol who are you? I'm not the biggest Cal supporter, but i know he's top 3. If you don't believe that how about you duel him for 100mil...or ask any of the other 10% to duel him for 100m. PM if ya want to take that up or not. I'll ICQ him if you do.

I don't know who Mwoccomei is. He didn't play Legends back when I did. I also don't know Shane, at least not by those names.

Stewy = lame stealth archer/0 skill template/ wasn't a good pvper. Cool as **** in vent though.

darkDragon aka Kyle? If that's the dragon you're talking about he was kind of a newbish mage back when. He had a lot of potential though. Maybe he's good now.

Jorde/bamforth- LMFAO now that's too funny! I remember him from my LS days. What a cry baby. He was just OK on his dexxer. Nothing special.

Hoove- I like Hoove, and he's a decent dexxer. He was getting good on his fencer archer temp, and bushido dexxer. Probably the best pvper on the list you mentioned, aside from Jawbone.

I looked through the X roster on UO.com. I wasn't impressed. All i saw was Gl/LS lackies mixed in with some UOCD. Shoot, I'd bet Zor and his son are two of your top pvpers:lol:
I believe you are confused, dueling is NOT pvp, Field Fighting is! Cal is very bad at that. Please, if you think Cal would come to legends and fight me please by all means Q him and get him here. You played LS? I am from LS! If you knew me from there you would know me by one of the following names: Green Lantern, Tutankhamen, Rouge, or Ephriam.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You must not have seen Cal in the field in the last two years.

I'll ICQ him. you think 100mil for best out of three anything goes duels would work?(well excluding tamers) Prolly anything goes mage duels would be best. I mean, you taught him everything right...so that should be an easy task.

Those names sound familiar. I played with the PoWn/PvP/and SOLO when I was on LS.

T

TheJunglist

Since when is dueling not PvP? I mean what is it then when two players fight each other?

Cal is bad on the field? Even his worst enemies know he is a good player regardless if they don't get along.

I don't recall your name as being any type of threat in the last 2 to 3 years with me periodically playing LS.

As a guild, on any char, anything...

R

RainVII

Oh jesus, please dont tell me someone is actually talking about the almighty Calamity in a negative manner?

You kids need to realize that most of you are sub-par unknown terribad mages and/or fah-boo tamer dexxers. You couldn't hold a candle to some of the greatest players to ever grace the game. I mean ****, when it comes down to talent, look no further than oldschool LUB roster.

You got Calamity, Eckzinator, Hexzinator, Snooze, Nate, Aeyko, Passion, etc.

I mean right there is enough to completely dominate the whole server of legends, while blindfolded, while helping kids with autism learn to induce thermo-nuclear fusion.

Now I know everyone here who hasn't played the game for more than 6 months will say 'calamity sux d00d' and 'cal iz n00bsauce irl man' and/or 'dude i pwned calamity fo realz'. But let's be honest, nobody here, excluding Nate could beat me 1/50 times. I don't understand why I have to recieve ICQs about really bad unknowns talking about me on.... stratics? I've been inactive for so long now and yet I could reactivate at anytime and simply crush any and all opposition.

Moving on from that, nobody here has a chance in hell on beating me on any template, or anyone I know for that matter. I could snap my fingers and have 10 of the most sophisticated casters, puzzling dexxers, and outright dominate players in the game show some of you 'good players' exactly where you stand.

I have some things to do, but I'll leave you talentless zerglings with this final question.

Would anyone here like to duel or field me for 100-250m?

Terribad.

V

Vyal

Better hope someone has apples :p I duel'd him on Vyal I had 0 apples he had about 50 lawlz so hope you got apples cause it's mortal shot ftw ova and ova and ova.

A

A Bad Player

Nate loses to me by fs. LUB never lived up to its potential as I didn't play during those months!

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh jesus, please dont tell me someone is actually talking about the almighty Calamity in a negative manner?

You kids need to realize that most of you are sub-par unknown terribad mages and/or fah-boo tamer dexxers. You couldn't hold a candle to some of the greatest players to ever grace the game. I mean ****, when it comes down to talent, look no further than oldschool LUB roster.

You got Calamity, Eckzinator, Hexzinator, Snooze, Nate, Aeyko, Passion, etc.

I mean right there is enough to completely dominate the whole server of legends, while blindfolded, while helping kids with autism learn to induce thermo-nuclear fusion.

Now I know everyone here who hasn't played the game for more than 6 months will say 'calamity sux d00d' and 'cal iz n00bsauce irl man' and/or 'dude i pwned calamity fo realz'. But let's be honest, nobody here, excluding Nate could beat me 1/50 times. I don't understand why I have to recieve ICQs about really bad unknowns talking about me on.... stratics? I've been inactive for so long now and yet I could reactivate at anytime and simply crush any and all opposition.

Moving on from that, nobody here has a chance in hell on beating me on any template, or anyone I know for that matter. I could snap my fingers and have 10 of the most sophisticated casters, puzzling dexxers, and outright dominate players in the game show some of you 'good players' exactly where you stand.

I have some things to do, but I'll leave you talentless zerglings with this final question.

Would anyone here like to duel or field me for 100-250m?

Terribad.
Okay, this made me laugh. Cal lets start off with a few facts, and I know how you hate those :p. Lets first talk about Passion! First time I met him I fought him and Oj Simpson 1v2 and I won easy. Eckzinator is the best runnier in the game. Nate = LOL as does Chad and Josh! Calamity has never beat me once in the more than 30 fights we fought. Hacker Prodigy used to talk big like that and I showed him up too EVERY FIGHT. Big angry Hax, Jerry Austin, Big Angry Reason, all lose to me every time. Now I could ramble for many hours on this subject, but I say to you PLEASE prove me wrong! My characters name on legends is Mwocchomei, you can find me any time, but I suggest you breing a army with you :p.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, this made me laugh. Cal lets start off with a few facts, and I know how you hate those :p. Lets first talk about Passion! First time I met him I fought him and Oj Simpson 1v2 and I won easy. Eckzinator is the best runnier in the game. Nate = LOL as does Chad and Josh! Calamity has never beat me once in the more than 30 fights we fought. Hacker Prodigy used to talk big like that and I showed him up too EVERY FIGHT. Big angry Hax, Jerry Austin, Big Angry Reason, all lose to me every time. Now I could ramble for many hours on this subject, but I say to you PLEASE prove me wrong! My characters name on legends is Mwocchomei, you can find me any time, but I suggest you breing a army with you :p.
So that means you accept his 100Mil+ duel?

You beat Hex/Eckz/Nate/Chad/Josh/Reason/Hacker/Cal? LMFAO. So you beat all of the best pvpers in the last 3 years? Yet, you still remain to be a no namer? lol, please...

also a huge LOL at you for talking yourself up earlier, claiming to be one of X's best pvpers.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now I could ramble for many hours on this subject, but I say to you PLEASE prove me wrong
Why dont you prove that your more than just a subpar newbish board warrior...

T

TheJunglist

Mwo, I equal LOL?

You can beat any of us? Rofl sauce lil feller.

You have NEVER, EVER beaten me silly man.

You play a blue archer from the guards...wow yeah, you're a sompetitive PvPer.

For you, or ANYONE on this entire server, if you would like to test your "mighty, mega, l33t, uberness" just send me an ICQ, free, or through a broker, name an amount or Q me and let me know.

I don't believe that Mwo even has a mage, unless I am mistaken?

~Nate

R

RainVII

I could really go into detail and totally dissect this post from 'Taleina' and make him look like a clown, but I think he already managed to both destroy his own credability and make everyone realize he's a pathological liar.

Nobody beats me. Period.

We could totally 'field fight' for 100m? We both know you won't be accepting.

I'll leave it at that, Nate can handle my lightweight if you decide to dodge me.

Hello Legends, it's been awhile! =)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cal, you're welcome to fight in the dangel/nate/gem -ownage factory we have here anytime.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So that means you accept his 100Mil+ duel?

You beat Hex/Eckz/Nate/Chad/Josh/Reason/Hacker/Cal? LMFAO. So you beat all of the best pvpers in the last 3 years? Yet, you still remain to be a no namer? lol, please...

also a huge LOL at you for talking yourself up earlier, claiming to be one of X's best pvpers.
LOL, you are a funny guy as well :p. Of course I have beaten all those guys. But please don't take my word for it, send one an ICQ and ask them. I am NOT telling you anything they wouldn't tell you themselves. Now lets talk about this thing where you say I am a no namer as you put it. To that all i have to say is... HAHAHAH! Log on any shard right now and ask the first 10 pvpers you see if they know who Mwocchomei is. I have played every shard and everyone knows me, the fact that you do not know the name kinda tells me where you are on the Pvp ladder. Now as far as talking myself up earler.... I was referring to the other Mwocchomei as there are about 11 now...pretty good following for me being a no namer wouldn't you think? Now, last but not least, YES YES YES I accept that challange, however he still owes me 50 from the last time he lost to me :/. Cal lacks honor and usuly doesn't pay :(.

T

TheJunglist

I am Nate, you have not beaten me, ever 1v1 sir.

You're known because, yeah I've seen you on a few shards. But you're either a blue archer fighting from GZ, or a red archer with ninja.

You beat Cal for $? Not likely...

You accept the challenge?

How much would you like to wager, and what type of fight is it?

DJ NASTY NATE

A

A Bad Player

Notice Nate didn't retort that I own him.

Who is Mwochemmi? o_0

^ Rhetorical question as nobody can answer, seeing as how nobody knows you.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Log on any shard right now and ask the first 10 pvpers you see if they know who Mwocchomei is. I have played every shard and everyone knows me, the fact that you do not know the name kinda tells me where you are on the Pvp ladder.
Um, I've played almost every shard, and along side or against the Best UO has to offer. I have no clue who you are. I've seen that name on ATL once bank sitting. That's it...

As for the pvp ladder comment. Unlike you, I've never claimed to be the best. I've never even claimed to have even beaten the best. When the Lag on east coast shards clears up, I'll be playing again along side DJ. The two of us will log on Legends and destroy X 2 vs 10+ like we did before we quit.

I'll even challenge you to a duel when we start playing again. Until then, man up to your **** talk and duel Cal and Nate.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mwo, I equal LOL?

You can beat any of us? Rofl sauce lil feller.

You have NEVER, EVER beaten me silly man.

You play a blue archer from the guards...wow yeah, you're a sompetitive PvPer.

For you, or ANYONE on this entire server, if you would like to test your "mighty, mega, l33t, uberness" just send me an ICQ, free, or through a broker, name an amount or Q me and let me know.

I don't believe that Mwo even has a mage, unless I am mistaken?

~Nate
Sooo funny, I have fought the very char name that is listed as your name on these boards...Nate bro it wasn't even hard to beat you come on man you know better than that. I have an Idea, why don't you Message Board warriors come to legends yew I am not hard to find? Show me in game, I will just prove what I am saying here. I have not been beat in over 4 years in a 1v1....its just fact boys :p.
Ohh and plz take screen shots and post them of you beating me 1v1...deal?

T

TheJunglist

Are you kidding me?

You beat me on The Junglist 1v1 on your blue archer?

You are quite delusional.

Meet me on Legends right now?

Q me I just posted it and we can fight right now.

T

TheJunglist

And also, no one has beaten you 1v1 in 4 years?

That is laughable. You consider yourself a top player and you play ninja archers in Guard zones?

That is just disgraceful.

I'm waiting on that ICQ. =-)

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
folks on legends are very delusional. nate = best mage on legends, possibly the best playing UO at this time.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok soo I Icqed Nate for that fight! First off let me start out by saying NAte is a very good pvper. We fought and we fought hard. we fought 4 to 6 times. I am not saying I am the best pvper by any means I simply saying i do very well in 1v1s and I have beaten all the guys I have said I did. Here are a few fights I had today..I would even post any I lost but I haven't lost any yet. There is no need to hate on me :p. I don't think screen shots can be Delusional can they?

Attachments

R

RainVII

LOL, you are a funny guy as well :p. Of course I have beaten all those guys. But please don't take my word for it, send one an ICQ and ask them. I am NOT telling you anything they wouldn't tell you themselves. Now lets talk about this thing where you say I am a no namer as you put it. To that all i have to say is... HAHAHAH! Log on any shard right now and ask the first 10 pvpers you see if they know who Mwocchomei is. I have played every shard and everyone knows me, the fact that you do not know the name kinda tells me where you are on the Pvp ladder. Now as far as talking myself up earler.... I was referring to the other Mwocchomei as there are about 11 now...pretty good following for me being a no namer wouldn't you think? Now, last but not least, YES YES YES I accept that challange, however he still owes me 50 from the last time he lost to me :/. Cal lacks honor and usuly doesn't pay :(.

Mwochei or whatever, you haven't beaten anyone.

YOU BEAT ME FOR 50 MILL KID? LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. ARE YOU JOKING ME? What kinda sociopathic lunatic would dare even say he bested the greatest player known to mankind? I mean you realize I could easily prove you a liar by

1] Google searching our two names, anytime they were both used in a forum thread together it would show up. I'm sure if you beat the greatest player on planet earth then SOMEONE would have mentioned it SOMEWHERE on the planet at SOME POINT in UOs history. Oh wait, it never happened.

2] We could ask anyone whose been playing the game for more than 6 months if you are even a pvper, I mean lets be real... I've beaten you dozens of times and you've never killed me once.

3] The final way to prove you a lying piece of garbage is that I could easily fight you for 100m. I'll place 200m on the bet which is double what you'd have to put down. So if you lose you only lose your investment, but if you win you get double back. Tis a fairly simple concept and I'm sure you definately won't be accepting that seeing as we both know you won't kill me 1/10 times. EVEN if you are playing your unknown terribad archer sampire disco taming ninjitsu ep dexxer.

You. Are. Bad.

Please though, you could totally call me on my bluff and we could fight. I mean I haven't played in about half a year... so hopefully my severe inactivity will give you a 1% chance of beating me.

Not likely. : )

R

RainVII

Sooo funny, I have fought the very char name that is listed as your name on these boards...Nate bro it wasn't even hard to beat you come on man you know better than that. I have an Idea, why don't you Message Board warriors come to legends yew I am not hard to find? Show me in game, I will just prove what I am saying here. I have not been beat in over 4 years in a 1v1....its just fact boys :p.
Ohh and plz take screen shots and post them of you beating me 1v1...deal?

Lol you haven't lost a 1v1 in 4 years?

What kinda socially inept person lies about something like that? Like you honestly are sitting there jobless, friendless, and without a spouse saying 'i hasnzt lozted in fo YeaRz d00d im mwocheialaoke'.

I mean jesus, the only thing more pathetic than your actual existance is probably the fact that you can't master a char that a chimp addicted to prison-quality meth could. You are just horrid, and nobody knows you kid.

You're a blue... archer... at the gate. One of the 1000 others.

Enjoy acting like you're a good pvper on stratics, you know, the place where nobody actually posts. But hey, eventually us good players hear when crap unknowns spew endless garbage from their mouth in socially demoralizing and physically unattractive alternate universes in which that habitate.

T

TheJunglist

Yes, I did die to your 180 stam, special spamming, hit lower D, double hit spell xbow archer. heh
Like a sport though I tried anyway, I will still stand by my offer to fight for gold though.
I of course would use a different char for that.
But, proving anything on an archer is impossible.

It would take you less than 5 minutes to make a suit on Test Center and just use magic reflection, just to duel.

I'm down for it anytime =-)

A

A Bad Player

Just one more reason that Nate looks to me for guidance. Apparently he doesn't heed the advice, however... You disappoint me.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mwochei or whatever, you haven't beaten anyone.

YOU BEAT ME FOR 50 MILL KID? LOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. ARE YOU JOKING ME? What kinda sociopathic lunatic would dare even say he bested the greatest player known to mankind? I mean you realize I could easily prove you a liar by

1] Google searching our two names, anytime they were both used in a forum thread together it would show up. I'm sure if you beat the greatest player on planet earth then SOMEONE would have mentioned it SOMEWHERE on the planet at SOME POINT in UOs history. Oh wait, it never happened.

2] We could ask anyone whose been playing the game for more than 6 months if you are even a pvper, I mean lets be real... I've beaten you dozens of times and you've never killed me once.

3] The final way to prove you a lying piece of garbage is that I could easily fight you for 100m. I'll place 200m on the bet which is double what you'd have to put down. So if you lose you only lose your investment, but if you win you get double back. Tis a fairly simple concept and I'm sure you definately won't be accepting that seeing as we both know you won't kill me 1/10 times. EVEN if you are playing your unknown terribad archer sampire disco taming ninjitsu ep dexxer.

You. Are. Bad.

Please though, you could totally call me on my bluff and we could fight. I mean I haven't played in about half a year... so hopefully my severe inactivity will give you a 1% chance of beating me.

Not likely. : )
Look Cal I know how you hate Facts! OMG that's so funny when you say your the best pvper in UO history HAHA! Lets look at some facts shall we?

#1. You claim you are the best pvper in uo history, but how is it I beat you for a whopping 50 mil (that you never Paid ;P)

#2. Here is a small list of people I seen mop the floor with you that is NOT me, Hacker Prodigy, Willy Wonka (LS), Jerry Austin, Just to name a few. (by the way that was 1v1's or 1v2's in your favor)

#3. Get to Googleling see what you find sir :p!

#4. You continue to call me a liar, but you have nothing to say that I am. Just your words, I have shown proof.

One other difference between you and I, you use programs and speed hacks and I DO NOT meaning it will be all to sweet when I win!

Last but not least PLEASE prove me wrong, come here and fight me? If you beat me 1v1 post the pic and I will never post on these boards again. Please come shut me up! You wont though cause you can't beat me. Come and we will fight! After I beat you in a 1v1, I will post the screen shot and that must mean I am the best pvper UO has ever seen right?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why dont you start asking people to 1v1 pure mage you if you are all 1v1. Cant say that 1v1 dxr duels are all that amazing...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol this mwochsuckeisuckei thinks paith can pure mage beat cal.... Proof positive that he is an idiot.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol this mwochsuckeisuckei thinks paith can pure mage beat cal.... Proof positive that he is an idiot.
lol, notice how I have not been answering your replies? Its cause you lack normal brain wave patterns that make people able to comprehend things. Who the hell is Paith? I assume its a thing and not a person since you didn't capitalize the it. Where did I say pure mage? Let me explain to you this game called UO in which we play. There are more than one template that people can play. You know how like everyone can kill you 1v1? That don't happen to me :p.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
paith is the char name of jerry austin mr.mwochsuckeisuckei. Criticizing my grammar? You don't even know the difference between Its and It's or because and cause.
Its cause you lack normal brain wave patterns that make people able to comprehend things.
I do believe you lack the normal intellectual capacity that is usually attributable to human beings. I could be wrong but it would make sense given the fact that you play a gimp archer that couldn't kill Finglonger when you have help and I stay on the same screen as both of you. Congratulations boy, you're UO's worst archer.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, Let me explain why you added this part, cause you know you would lose. you messed up that % though its 100% chance I would win :p.

R

RainVII

Look Cal I know how you hate Facts! OMG that's so funny when you say your the best pvper in UO history HAHA! Lets look at some facts shall we?

#1. You claim you are the best pvper in uo history, but how is it I beat you for a whopping 50 mil (that you never Paid ;P)

#2. Here is a small list of people I seen mop the floor with you that is NOT me, Hacker Prodigy, Willy Wonka (LS), Jerry Austin, Just to name a few. (by the way that was 1v1's or 1v2's in your favor)

#3. Get to Googleling see what you find sir :p!

#4. You continue to call me a liar, but you have nothing to say that I am. Just your words, I have shown proof.

One other difference between you and I, you use programs and speed hacks and I DO NOT meaning it will be all to sweet when I win!

Last but not least PLEASE prove me wrong, come here and fight me? If you beat me 1v1 post the pic and I will never post on these boards again. Please come shut me up! You wont though cause you can't beat me. Come and we will fight! After I beat you in a 1v1, I will post the screen shot and that must mean I am the best pvper UO has ever seen right?
You're an absolute moron, and someone who isn't really clever whatsoever.

Listen mwchounknown... I'll readdress this monstrosity of chronic lies and deception one more time since you are obviously to slow and stupid to comprehend my first couple posts, seeing as how they destroyed the very fabric of your twisted and hollowed reality.

Now, grab my hand, and we will walk slowly through the tormented and sick ways of some socially inept fat loser whom lies about beating players on plateaus he couldn't reach with a helicopter.

@ # 1. You never beat me for 50m kid. First off, you've never killed me once. Produce one single screenshot of you killing me and I'll gladly throw 100m towards you now. I know it didn't happen because well, I'm the greatest player in the game, by a large margin that you couldn't begin to comprehend junior.

Still with me? I know that is alot of reading for 'yall down n da countryz' but I'm going to assume we both still hand and hand are traveling through this well written and cleverly put together train of absolute incredible thought that is me and all my glory. Let us go to number 2 now.

@ # 2. Hacker didn't mop the floor with me period. Wonka and Lynx used to lose 2v1s to me all day and night, even on their bokuto evade ep mages. Yeah, they were alot better than you though, seeing as how... wait... did you even play 2 years ago? ROFL. Jerry/Paith is just terrible. Again, he's alot better than you [thats not saying much].

Assuming you haven't already suicided and are still breathing after reading all of these facts and coming to the conclusion that you are borderline insane and require medical attention, we shall move onto number 3.

@ # 3. It took about 3 minutes to use 3 different search engines to correlate your char names with mine. Isn't it suprising that the ONLY thread in existance on the internet right now from 2004-2009 that contains both of our names is... THIS THREAD? I guess I sabotaged the world wide web just to prevent you from telling the world of your alleged 50m win right? Talentless clowns like you make me giggle so much with your inbred stupidity, it reassures me why I support abortion.

OMG! We are totally approaching the end. If you've made it this far through the read than I am now sure you have atleast the education of a typical american 5th grader. This is probably the only thing in your life you've actually completed from start to finish so I will sure to award a big happy face at the end if you do indeed complete this epic task.

@ # 4. I have just proved you a liar once again you inbred trash. You have posted no proof. You haven't produced one single thread, or screenshot of you ever beating me in any aspect of the game.

Now since we've been through all of this stupidity and what not, and I've reassured you that you are a mental nutcase, lets move on to more prudent and important matters.

I'll come 'fight you' [I'm assuming we're field fighting, with a certain limit on resources to avoid a 3 hour runfest/debacle.] for 200m. You only need put 100m, which is HALF of what I'm putting up. Now you could say 'ZOMG D00D YOU WONTZ PAY CUZ I LIES BOUTS BEETIN YAZ'... but I'm putting up DOUBLE of YOUR INVESTMENT. I mean I haven't played for about 6 months and I'm positive I'll dispatch of you quickly.

We can use any reputable broker... YES I SAID REPUTABLE. His name cannot be 'mwochhemai ownzd00d'. I'm sure it'll end up being 'mweochema is da bomb' instead but it is whatever. You zerglings are all the same.

You're bad as hell at the game. So quickly spin together another web of lies as too why we can't fight for gold, and how brokers aren't legit and whatnot.

AS PROMISED, HERE IS YOUR SMILEY FACE FOR BEING ABLE TO READ. :dunce:

Junk.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're an absolute moron, and someone who isn't really clever whatsoever.
Junk.
Okay so you claim I am not clever whatsoever, and in your next breath you say "I'm the greatest player in the game, by a large margin that you couldn't begin to comprehend junior."

Lets say I am NOT cleaver, does the above statement mean you are stupid? It's just something to think on if you can get that little brain to work just a little harder.

But I bet your saying to yourself I just don't understand Mr. Mwocchomei. Well allow me to explain. You are a liar, and at best you are an okay pvper if you count the special kids like yourself.

When you pay me my 50 Mil I would be more than happy to duel you for the 100.

If you are a bad ass like your saying come shut me up. Your not going to though are you? Its because you can't beat me, never could, and you never will.

Now lets talk about how you beat Willy Wonka and Lynx. It is true you did beat them 9v2 congrats on your victory.

Now lets talk about when you beat me. . .ohh wait HAHAH it didn't happen, moving on now.

As you can see from those facts, your a nobdoy. its not your just a nobody in life but also in UO :p.

V

Vyal

Didn't I tell you he was a non stop mortal'r? I said bring your apples lol.
As far as being thee best - - - I have seen better.

But ya are good, the only thing I noticed when I duel'd ya was the fact that no matter how many times I mortal'd you, you would always seem to eat an apple like there was no cool down :/

O well but honestly if that dude is playing a necro mage AND I know that he seems like the type of nub that was playin a necro mage and he couldn't beat a archer well thats just sad.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after wasting my time on hearing about whos the greatest in uo, and worst is hearing oldschool is now after ninja bush crap I heard one grain of info that might make me wanna play again. Is it true RL and Dj are playing again? Maybe ill drink the ea coolaid again :pint:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay so you claim I am not clever whatsoever, and in your next breath you say "I'm the greatest player in the game, by a large margin that you couldn't begin to comprehend junior."

Lets say I am NOT cleaver, does the above statement mean you are stupid? It's just something to think on if you can get that little brain to work just a little harder.

But I bet your saying to yourself I just don't understand Mr. Mwocchomei. Well allow me to explain. You are a liar, and at best you are an okay pvper if you count the special kids like yourself.

When you pay me my 50 Mil I would be more than happy to duel you for the 100.

If you are a bad ass like your saying come shut me up. Your not going to though are you? Its because you can't beat me, never could, and you never will.

Now lets talk about how you beat Willy Wonka and Lynx. It is true you did beat them 9v2 congrats on your victory.

Now lets talk about when you beat me. . .ohh wait HAHAH it didn't happen, moving on now.

As you can see from those facts, your a nobdoy. its not your just a nobody in life but also in UO :p.

How about you pay the 500mil you owe me Tailean?

wow, it's easy to make up ****.

Provide proof or GTFO.

Cal is putting up 200mil to your 100m. That would easily make up for the fake 50mil debt. You cannot use this as an excuse considering the amount Cal's putting up compared to you.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after wasting my time on hearing about whos the greatest in uo, and worst is hearing oldschool is now after ninja bush crap I heard one grain of info that might make me wanna play again. Is it true RL and Dj are playing again? Maybe ill drink the ea coolaid again :pint:

attempting to man. What's hindering us(at least me) is the Lag. I'm pinging 150+ to all east coast shards.

The problem is once again on EA's side. yet they've done nothing about it. Even with me providing trace routes...

A

Aeyko

lol, Let me explain why you added this part, cause you know you would lose. you messed up that % though its 100% chance I would win :p.
Ok, I've heard enough now.

First AND freomost, you play an archer with 15 second apples and ninjitsu. Beating anyone on that template is 100% irrelevant.

With that being said, you have NEVER beaten me 1vs1. Not once kiddo. I also watched your fights with Nate and Nate didn't chug (Shield in hand) and had a whopping 30 dci on that suit AT BEST. I missed your first couple fights, but Nate did tell me he disarmed you and you ran offscreen on him. Now with pots, apples, and bandages why would you need to do that? You see, you're horribly bad and are strictly a situational pvper. Meaning that you are only good when the other person is at a disadvantage or that you believe that they are. You also believe that you are good on a template that should not die 1v1. Well, let me educate you. IF you are forced into an area (IE:Farms, Wrong Roof) where you cannot run like a girl, you will die to some of the subpar mages around, much less the likes of Nate, Cal or Myself.

Now, to the Jerry Austin aka Paithan The Elf owning Calamity........ Let me explain to you that I beat Jerry Austin pure mage, see the HOT boards. I know have him ducking me, saying he'll duel me at midnight any day of the week, but wait he knows I own my own businessa and I don't stay up that late on weekdays due to meetings with my staff and whatnot.

I was going to bring a tamer mage to Legends just to grief and pvp with Nate, but if you'd like to make it worth my while. I'll bring one of my other mages over and introduce you to the boneyard. It's your choice, but our fights will be brokered either Leo from leogaming or a trusted broker that we both agree on. We will also have a ruleset or no rules. I'm ok with either.

You're very bad and it's about time someone proved it. From watching you pvp on Atlantic I NEVER thought you'd be on boards with an ego, but now it's been brought to my attention, I'd love to retire you from stratics. Come see me Mcwbadarcheroioi.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
attempting to man. What's hindering us(at least me) is the Lag. I'm pinging 150+ to all east coast shards.

The problem is once again on EA's side. yet they've done nothing about it. Even with me providing trace routes...
maybe run our own shard lol

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I've heard enough now.

First AND freomost, you play an archer with 15 second apples and ninjitsu. Beating anyone on that template is 100% irrelevant.

You're very bad and it's about time someone proved it. From watching you pvp on Atlantic I NEVER thought you'd be on boards with an ego, but now it's been brought to my attention, I'd love to retire you from stratics. Come see me Mcwbadarcheroioi.
Let me start by saying how stupid you are..lol. You think there is only one template in this game! Thats just funny.
Okay, kid lets talk about this for a sec. Ohh wait that's all that your doing talking BLAH, Blah, BLAH! It is not difficult to prove me wrong come kill me 1v1...lol.. its Soo funny how so many keep saying they can do it but when they try I win every time.

You claim I have never beat you right? That may or may not be true. If we fought before then I won. If we have not Fought before than I haven't killed you. I am guessing you are another mage noob like Big Angry Reason, who talks so much trash and then dies to me and talks more trash in ghost form.

The fact is I win, I understnd the people like to trash talk the best and I am ok with that :). If you say I am not the best, please come find me on Legends. I am not hard to find :p

A

Aeyko

Let me start by saying how stupid you are..lol. You think there is only one template in this game! Thats just funny.
Okay, kid lets talk about this for a sec. Ohh wait that's all that your doing talking BLAH, Blah, BLAH! It is not difficult to prove me wrong come kill me 1v1...lol.. its Soo funny how so many keep saying they can do it but when they try I win every time.

You claim I have never beat you right? That may or may not be true. If we fought before then I won. If we have not Fought before than I haven't killed you. I am guessing you are another mage noob like Big Angry Reason, who talks so much trash and then dies to me and talks more trash in ghost form.

The fact is I win, I understnd the people like to trash talk the best and I am ok with that :). If you say I am not the best, please come find me on Legends. I am not hard to find :p
SO in conclusion, "the best" will not entertain a money fight , brokered of course, with me. I slaughter Big Angry Reason. So please don't insult me. My icq is 455270185, let's set a 1v1 up for gold, Mr. I am the best noob archer ever. Let's dance Sally.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, mwochsuckei is claiming to be better than Aeyko, and Cal? The hillarity ensues.