• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Baby it's cold outside, lets stay indoors and babble" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

g'morning

shopping day today, when Terry gets upset at the number of bank notes he has to hand over to the girl at the checkout.

I

imported_Coppelia

Good noon!

Thank you for the advices!
I'm going to travel through the shard to see if I find some inspiring decoration. And dark red, dark pink and purple could indeed be nice.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Hey!! Didn't UO have his tenth b'day just recently?? I suspect he just claims it's his bday to get cake!!

Happy bday anyway, also on behalf of Dewi Putri!!

And good afternoon all!!
Lovely weekend it is, Blackburn - Coventry 1-4!!!! Woot!!
*Dance of joy*

G

<blockquote><hr>

ty ty XD *munches on the cake*

[/ QUOTE ]I told you there would be cake.
Happy Birthday

G

i completed portal the other day XD the advanced levels are a bit of a hair tearing experience tho

YAY cake thats not promised by kimi, kimi probably makes hers with soylant greens *nods*

G

<blockquote><hr>

i completed portal the other day XD the advanced levels are a bit of a hair tearing experience tho

[/ QUOTE ]Yes... I don't think I'm ever going to achieve Vanilla Crazy Cake...

<blockquote><hr>

YAY cake thats not promised by kimi, kimi probably makes hers with soylant greens *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]That cake does not contain proven preservatives, deep penetration agents, and gas and odor control chemicals, that will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue.
The cake will take a few minutes to bake, though.
Meanwhile - oh look, it's your old pal the rocket turret.

G

are you playing the xbox version kimi? i dont think you can get the achievements on the ps3 one

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Morning all!! Not looking fwd to today really.... First work, then tonight to a NY dinner-party at our former professor. 2007 was a really bad year so not so eager to talk with him now...

G

<blockquote><hr>

are you playing the xbox version kimi? i dont think you can get the achievements on the ps3 one

[/ QUOTE ]PC version.
&lt;3 Steam, tbh.

The achievements are a wonderful touch. For example "Little Rocket Man" in Half Life 2: Episode 2.
Where you have to carry a little Garden Gnome, you find right near the beginning, all the way to the end, and put it in a rocket that's to be launched.
Thought, I have to question the aptitude of the heroic theoretical physicist, Gordon Freeman, who can't even seem to figure the concept of duct taping the thing to the car

In other news, I've just spent about 2 hours reading spooky stories...
Now, I have to wait for the sun to come up, before I can go get a drink from the kitchen &gt;.&lt;

G

Actually, it's quite funny.
Funnier than the Lineage II ad, at any rate...

The lounge light was left one. I know this, because I realised it to be so, and couldn't be bothered to rectify the situation. But, when I went down, it was off.
Spooktacular!

I have coffee now, so all's right with the world.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah!

I missed the birthday celebrations, so, as I'm late for the party, I thought I'd better bring an unusual gift to make-up for my tardiness.

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Morning all!!
Didn't really like that page tbh... always makes us feel uneasy somehow.

Stratics Europe is quiet...

G

good morning.

erm, I got all those lovely daily rares the other day....only I don't know how much to price them at! Doh!

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Good afternoon!!

Can't help you Petra, know absolutely nothing about rares...
Good luck pricing them!

I

imported_Seasseragh

<blockquote><hr>

good morning.

erm, I got all those lovely daily rares the other day....only I don't know how much to price them at! Doh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Afternoon.

Since those are not really rare maybe 10-50K. Go to Luna and take 75% of what they ask. Can always adjust downwards.

G

i'll keep you company. am sitting here listening to winds so strong they're rattling the loft hatch and not daring to go and hunt destard in case we have a power cut!

G

sounds like a day for training crafting, or stealth, or anything that can be trained somewhere safe.

G

indeed. we're having Weather, it seems. the sheets of rain swirling round the garden in horizontal circles are quite interesting
har has come in tho, which i always find eerie when it's windy - i'm used to no wind with fog, not howling gales!

i think i'll pootle round my game and rl houses and do some tidying up and sorting out. hang some washing up on the clothes airers, that sort of thing. and i need to find a gap in the rain to fetch some peat from the barn. the heater in the front room is broken and i haven't lit the fire yet!

G

Sent Heidi on a research trip.

I found prices on daily rares vary widely.

I found the stuff I've been getting from begging training in Heartwood, and throwing away most of the time, sells for 25 - 50k!

The descriptions read 'very rare item from gm begging' and I'm thinking 'No it isn't, I've had lots of them and I'm no where near gm yet'

I even found a dice and cups priced at 500gp! They're not that expensive in Brit provisioners.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

sounds like a day for training crafting, or stealth....

[/ QUOTE ]

Pity the poor buggers who spent the day 25m up in the air, in near gale-force winds and hail-storms, just because a load of Welsh people have lost their wireless internet connection.

Don't believe the sales hype that "this garment is waterproof."

*currently hates EVERYBODY*

*says words that Petra and Firebird would not like*

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
28 hours later, and I'm finally warm, dry and in a better mood.

After a quick perusal of UHall, I thought I would join-in the current trend of starting unbelievable, insubstantiated rumours:

My cousins' sisters' brother-in-laws' neice is a Stratics Moderator, and they told me that Hemi is thinking of posting on the Europa forum!!!!!!!!

Fact or Fantasy??

Please discuss.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your opinion has no relevance, as I have played UO for 17 minutes longer than you.

Go away, Trammy noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your opinion has no relevance, as I have played UO for 17 minutes longer than you.

Go away, Trammy noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]u r just a noob
srsly
u r evrything thats wrong wth the game since age of sorrows

can I have ur stuff?

G

good morning babblers

I made myself a new siggie, for special occasions when I have to get stroppy.

it's this one

what do you think?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Stroppy not allowed in the Babble Thread

[/ QUOTE ]I'll get me coat.

I like that sig

I

imported_Wishbone

Morning all, eagerly awaiting my new quad core beast of a PC which is arriving this morning. Got to transfer 4 years worth of crap from me old one and then hook up all my recording gear.

'I am just going outside and may be some time.'

G

my, that sounds nice! Have fun with it.

Good morning all, looks like I might get the dog walked without getting soaked today, that'll be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.