• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Babble Thread #1!!!

I

Innocent One

Hey! I love that show! It comes on Tuesday nights at 9pm here. My Captain would be Sig and I also like oh heck can't remember his name...the one who has his sons on board with him. Its a great show!

G

Aye Capt. Sig, and the other guy think he is capt. of the Cornellia Marie and his sons used his ccard to charge up a buncha stuff when his propeller broke, and the younger kept bugging his father the capt. for full pay full status and well daddy capt put the greenhorn in his place !

G

Cream cheese, salmon, and capers on water crackers is da bomb!!! Discuss.

G

Store bought deli Pimento cheese spread on a cracker, works for me !

G

<blockquote><hr>

Store bought deli Pimento cheese spread on a cracker, works for me !

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not allowed to eat crackers, that would be cannibalism...
I eat the cheese all by itself! Cheddar is good, so is pepperjack!

G

**smacks him over the head with a cleaver**

Where the heck you been ??

Ya coulda least posted ya know... !! I mean look how long it has been since anyone even posted on this thread....................see it was YOUR TURN..took ye sweet ol' time bout it.

G

Ah life. But somehow I knew I'd still find YOU here
. Hope this finds you well QZ.

Things here are really starting to get into full swing as far as blooming and growing goes. I still hate March though. A couple of days last week the temps were up in the 70's. We sat out by the pond brinking a beer and watching the geese fly. Then last weekend it was raining and highs were in the 40's. March is the cruelest of months. She whispers promises of spring and then breaks your heart.

Grandbaby number three is in the oven. He/ she should be here sometime in October. We're excited but my daughter is going to have her hands full with three crumb crunchers under the age of 4. Daddy says there will be an operation some time in the next couple of months. He's done LOL.

Oh well, I'll be back later. Take care Hon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm here. Someone babble at me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dolphins aren't whales, I saw a statue, and I thought, that has to be some kind of ocean mammal, but it was a seal, and I was like, I want to ride that. Then we saw a black poodle, and a girl was like, that's a sheep. And I said, how much to ride that sheep, mister? But they were too far, near the kids on the slides, waiting to pet the stylized dog hairs. But I was too old.