• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

G

grandpa otis

bouncer

Proper names allowed in this thread??? Cuz the very FIRST word(s) that jumped out at me was (Patrick) Swayze??

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kangaroo

(Otis, seems to me that we've had a few proper names here already, but I'm too lazy to scroll back thru over 20 pages of posts:p...... and I've never seen that whole movie.... the very first time I watched it and it gets to the part where they kill Sam Elliott and I realize what's gonna happen I turned it off.... nobody should be allowed to kill Sam)

G

grandpa otis

pouch

yah, Sam is a 'man's man" , the kind tht sets you gal's hearts 'aflutter, wish I had tht voice :)

M

MoneyMaker

Tobacco (pouch)

For the pipe smoker. Love the smell of Capt. Black myself (and my wife too, even though I rarely smoke a pipe. Don't wanna look any older than I already do :D)

M

MoneyMaker

Bible (belt)

The reason we call it the bible belt..........there is a church on every corner.....no joke.

M

MoneyMaker

Dune (the movie)

Possibly one of the greatest scifi movies ever. If your wandering what this has to do with thumper, it was a device used in the movie to call in the giant sand worms.
(though Hubbard was a bit insane with the Scientology thing. I was gonna say more about that, but some consider it a religion, and I don't wanna insult anyones beliefs.)

M

MoneyMaker

Tommy (toes)

Lets just see how southern ya'll are!!! Can any of ya tell me what Tommy toes are, hmm?

M

MoneyMaker

Doctor (who)

If your a scifi nut, this will need no explination. (not the new one, the old one. Not that I don't like the new one, but the old one was classic!)

Tommy toes: small marble sized tomatoes, commonly called cherry tomatoes by yankees.
straight from websters (he must have been from the south :p)

M

MoneyMaker

Hard
(what is the reason for hard cushions anyways?! My wife loves hard cushions and hard pillows. I hate them. I prefer the Down comforter and Down pillows. You can't go wrong with dead goose feathers. :D)

M

MoneyMaker

Tortilla (bet you thought I was gonna say mexican, didn't ya? :D)

(hmm, Dev has been kinda slow on the posts lately. She must be up too something. :eyes:)