• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

temp NaK thread

M

MoneyMaker

Playground

(Dev, I remember the song "Just a swinging" from when...... well, when I was just a swinging :D)

G

grandpa otis

we

actually first word tht came to mind was wee-wee,,,, but didn't know if tht counted as 1 word or 2 :)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt !

(Start the fire!!! It was always burnin' since the worlds been turnin'!)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he

(gah, I think I need to walk away now.... anyone guess why 'he' was my reply to 'did'??)

M

MoneyMaker

Brain (just a collection of nerve cells)

(Dev, us being men, decided that it was best to leave that one alone. :D)

M

MoneyMaker

Hull

(as in....... hull integrity. Better hope that the ship your aboard has this or its gonna be a long swim to shore.)

G

grandpa otis

walnuts

I hulled walnuts by the bushels as a kid,,, end of every summer feet and hands were permanently stained brown til bout Christmas.....

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paulie

(and really, I do try to avoid The Sopranos... cept for the opening credits.... since I know pretty much all those places ;) and really like the music)

A

Annienox

white: since I still don't have a white parrot!!!!

would have said Cracker but... y b normal :p

G

grandpa otis

eye

Thts wht I nearly gave the old lady last week. She went postal on me. All cuz her car seat got a little wet. It rained while she was in Walmart and when she come out and sit down her butt got a little wet,,and up out of there she came a cussin and a screamn sumpin awful!!!so OK maybe more than just a LITTLE wet,but wht the hey ? crap happens. Thts no reason to scream like a banshee and at me no less!!
"You damn blankety blank blank,, *@#$//#% olphart my A#@, I'll rip ur head off and and shove it back where u normally keep it ,, up ur @#$ She screeched!! Now Honey says I as I hand her an empty cup and a roll of towels to mop up the water on her side of the floorboard( I did say more than a little rain, didn't I?) theres lot of fellers have left the car windows down when it rained and I bet they never got hollered at like this. You settle down afore I get mad.
Yes thats right, but they weren't sitting in the car when it happened you damn fool!!!!
Well, she had me there, so I decided not to give her a blackeye.

G

grandpa otis

courtin' (courting)

I sang tht constantly whn courtin the old lady :)

M

MoneyMaker

Parlor (If ya come a calling for courtin', ya better git in the parlor and wait fer her!)

M

MoneyMaker

Spanish (Our new national language.....all over the south, and maybe the north?)